Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB (71367 Views)

Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) / 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Rhozabeth(m): 1:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
This Fayose guy always 4get that there is life after public office! GMB was a soldier, he knows how to deal with the likes of Fayose. Little wonder GMB never reacted to all these rubbish Fayose is publishing! Am patiently waiting for how this guy and the Ekiti people will be dealt with come May 29 2015.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by gannod(m): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
jidowu84:

I think u are the bastard here. why can't u people express urselvs without using abusive words?

thanks bro. These APC guys can't express their views without using gutter-language,it is in their DNA.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by mamajohn(f): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Since 1999, we have been having younger people in government, what has been the achievement of the likes of James Ibori
Ayodele Fayose
Dimeji Bankole
Salisu Buhari
Stella Oduah
Chris & Andy Uba
Femi Fani Kayode
Diesani Alison-Madueke
Orji Uzor Kalu
Adebayo Alao-Akala
Gbenga Daniel
Lucky Igbinedion
etc
If age is a critical issue in governance, then these guys ought to have something better written in their files,
Mr Ayo Fayose, go and die!
GMB all the way!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by joe4christ(m): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
9jatatafo:
The change we want is not in a 72 years old man who cannot just us his WAEC and also was a man who truncated civil rul in 1983

What do you mean by ''we'' Mr, only speak for yourself, i cant recall you ever being appointed with the responsibility to speak for the masses...
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by guttentag(m): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Change is all we need, we don't want incompetency in aso rock again..... Vote for Change, Osinbajo will be doing FG work while GMB will be chilling in brazil with some latino hotties

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by mpowa(m): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
why is this man so desperate? He knows that party is over for him, if Buhari wins. Fayose, stop wasting money, people have made up their minds already, it's too, late to go back on CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by CashVessel(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Food for thought...
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by 9jatatafo(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
IBROHIM:
All the scared PDP screaming here are there no better issues to discuss here than age? How old was Mandela when he ruled south Africa? They are so scared!!! PDP we are ready to vote for his integrity come February!! Say no to corruption! Nigerians say no to the energetic THIEF!!! Meanwhile

GMB till Jonathan Shouts SAI BUHARI!!!

For you to be comparing Mandela's name as regards GMB age relating to be a president is a big insult to a great man of Mandela's status. Mandela had a lot to offer at his old age before he died. VIP all over the world were always coming to seek advice from him about global issues. Please keep the great Madiba out of this filthy politics of ours, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
9jatatafo:
The change we want is not in a 72 years old man who cannot just us his WAEC and also was a man who truncated civil rul in 1983

Neither is it in a party that has failed to diversify the economy off oil since 1999, has failed to improve the security situation, and has failed to do anything about the ongoing crisis in the health care sector(JOHESU has been on strike for six weeks...and nothing has been done?)....or the educaiton sector(our universities are decades behind and need funding and staff...and NOTHING has been done.

If it is any comfort....there is no clear idea what APC would do too.

And FYI...if Shagari and pals had been allowed to keep on looting the economy....we would have been in a far worse state than we are now.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by nellycobs: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
America?
Britain?
France?
South Korea?
Japan?
Germany?
Russia ?

etc. Think of better examples .... Mugabe sef don be your role model......

Came
adanny01:
Shimon Peres, Israeli President, 90
Robert Mugabe, Zimbabwean President, 89
King Abdullah, Saudi Arabia, 89
Girma Wolde-Giorgis, Ethiopian President, 88
Giorgio Napolitalo, Italian President, 88
Queen Elizabeth II, UK, 87
Kim Yong-Nam, North Korean Ceremonial Head of State, 85
King Bhumibol Abdulyadej, Thailand, 85
King Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah, Malaysia, 85
Arthur Foulkes, The Bahamas' Governor General, 85
Some of these are up to 16 years older than Buhari with a lot more others and the average age for world leaders is 60.3. If Buhari is 80 and has the wisdom, courage and dedication to move Nigeria forward i shall vote him 100 times over than vote GEJ without these essential leadership qualities.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by legendsilver(m): 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
tomakint:
Fayose is on a mission and the mission (let's avoid another President's death in power) must be accomplished. Many clowns will never appreciate what Fayose is talking about until the unexpected happen. Should anything happen to Buhari I can bet anything Osinbajo will never smell that seat, but thank God we have Jonathan till 2019!
I am thanking God for the good work Fayose is doing. He is helping to spread the name Buhari to all Nigerians. For the idi'ot to campaign for GEJ and beg for vote, he dey indirectly campaign for Buhari and PDP them here dey happy grin
Please we need more from you clueless Fayose, like leader like supporter.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Drdonzeez(m): 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
The guy is on point...Age doesn't matter
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by afanda(m): 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
I want to believe that majority of Naija peeps are not happy with the way things are going. Methinks, the many support GEJ got in the last election will not come again. As regards to Fayose take on GMB age. For me the answer lies in choice of Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill: A hero in time of crisis. In essence age is Nofn as long as Naija can be saved! God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Myself2(m): 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
rakkie:
Fayose will be reprimanded if Mohammed buhari win

Reprimanded for what? For saying the truth??
Well this Buhari WILL NEVER RULED Nigeria again.He's not even qualified.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by gannod(m): 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rhozabeth:
This Fayose guy always 4get that there is life after public office! GMB was a soldier, he knows how to deal with the likes of Fayose. Little wonder GMB never reacted to all these rubbish Fayose is publishing! Am patiently waiting for how this guy and the Ekiti people will be dealt with come May 29 2015.

you will wait till eternity. Ekiti people are not scared of anybody however dangerous that person is,we are blunt,stubborn and fearless. We are not cowards like people of other states. We stand by our governor.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by chudyboy05(m): 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari will one day forget d name of his daughter. well I dont blame old age, its a gift & he should go and rest before h.b.p go killer'm! #Fayos God bless u for advertising the Truth
Be Neutral!
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by BENZINA(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Fayose is fast becoming the "iroko" of Yoruba land. Fayose has earned my title as, the fearless of the Oduduwa. I respect you His Excellency.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by dubemivan(m): 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
That death advert saga was just the dumbest I have ever seen. The wise speaks with restraint but fools speak without sense! you mustnt talk any how because you have mouth,
Fayose be wise!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Bobbyjay001(m): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
He's saying the truth-nothing but the REAL truth. But what better option av we got when his oga at d top-"i had no shoe when i was in sch" under-performed for 6years and leading naija towards hell is still contesting. This is cluelessness at its PEAK. We need Change for better for worse.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Why is this guy making so much noise about Buhari's age? I'm not crazy about Buhari, but I'd rather vote for him and see some kind of change than vote for GEJ and watch him continue robbing us blind!

Power must change hands in Nigeria, come feBUHARI 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by fxskye: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
iamrealdeji:
What Fayose doesn't understand is that most of these young folks that have ruled this country have been unable to take it to where it's suppose,so,we need to opt for an elderly candidate that enough experience and has a good reputation,Robert Mugabe is even old enough to be Buhari's father,and he's doing pretty good in Zimbabwe

The problem here are the youths that got to power without performing credibly.

Fayose is one of them. But he messed up. Now 2nd chance just like GEJ canvassing for same... Still messing up.

We wouldn't be discussing the like of Buhari in our polity if GEJ has performed at least an average in d last six years. But rather he failed Nigerians by giving mandate in the 2011 election. Nigerians thought a bridge builder was on d way, voted him in and only to be encouraging corruption at highest level.

Or how can describe a president that gave presidential pardon to a criminally inclined ALAMS. "stealing is not corruption"
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by dubemivan(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
BENZINA:
Fayose is fast becoming the "iroko" of Yoruba land. Fayose has earned my title as, the fearless of the Oduduwa. I respect you His Excellency.
Eyaaah... I only pity you!
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Sylverbox(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
The only one thing I and even Fayose himself is sure of is that no one knows when he or she will. Die......
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
Great advert.
Maybe it's about time we try a 72 year old man.

Since the younger ones didn't perform.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by mpowa(m): 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
BENZINA:

He isn't doing this because he's courageous but on the contrary he's afraid of CHANGE and what would happen to him when it happened - hence he must fight with every drop of blood, left in him, but CHANGE he can't stop because WE'VE MADE UP OUR MINDS.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by iamrealdeji(m): 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
rudedough:

lmao. It'll be an insult to the queens language if you put Robert Mugabe, Zimbabwe and 'very good' in the same sentence. Tissue paper has more value than the Zimbabwean dollar. 1 Billion Zim dollars can't buy you a bottle of soft drink in Zimbabwe but the good thing about this is that everyone is a billionaire in Zimbabwe.
Haaa,nooooo,thats exageration,Zim Dollar is as bad as Naira,naira keeps getting worse,more than 189 naira to a dollar now
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by BENZINA(m): 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
dubemivan:
That death advert saga was just the dumbest I have ever seen. The wise speaks with restraint but fools speak without sense! you mustnt talk any how because you have mouth,
Fayose be wise!
Don't be sad because he is not working for Apc.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
hofn:
Great advert.
Maybe it's about time we try a 72 year old man.

Since the younger ones didn't perform.

Actually it would have been better if Nigerian youngsters...men in their 40's and early 50's in both parties....took over and promoted new, revolutionary ideas to improve Nigeria.

But sadly.,....such men of foresight are lacking.

Still....age is nothing but a number.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Lolamida(m): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
whether 72yrs or 100yrs, I don't care! All I want change. Gej's youthfulness did not improve my life nor my family rather it killed my father during the pension verification exercises. Till now, not a single kobo has been paid as gratuity, they keep telling us to come today come tomorrow. It is very easy for them to swindle us since their Father of Corruption GEJ. said Stealing is not Corrupt .
Come FEBuhari , Buhari will be President-elect.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Akpan107(m): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
rakkie:
Fayose will be reprimanded if Mohammed buhari win
Fayose is saying all these, because he knew Buhari not be President again.

Buhari may you live long to keep watching them.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Youngzedd(m): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Since 1914 we have been lead by young dudes, what have changed
The country is still in a mess, where corruption is the order of the day.

It is not by age, it is by what you have up there (brain)

Bleep PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Frankiss44(m): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
joe4christ:

Through the mouth of a mad man
Then, it means even the gods are not as wise as they seems.

Lolz... The gods can speak through any vessel... Even thru a drunk.

The most important thing is that they warn us in advance...

Moreover, Fayose isn't mad.. He just happens to be among the few brave yoruba men alive. The ones that have the courage to stand on what they believe.

When I hear, I wish I was yoruba but then I remember the majority of the yorubas that are mere Tinubu's stooge, then am happy am from the other side of the Niger area.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / How Many Kobo Makes 1naira / General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.