Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (49519 Views)

Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari / “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by curfew: 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
I DEY LAUGH O. THE WISE MAN SAID 'THERE WAS A COUNTRY'
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by 1stdammy: 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:
The Coward again, always making empty threat! Asari has no balls.

I condemn attack on Jonathan's campaign vehicles but I have to state that my brother Asari should STFU! He has no balls...I dare him to attack any APC supporter or Chieftain in Portharcourt. He's an empty dunkhead.

Rivers State will reject Jonathan
itz a pity that when this whole thing wud start, ur incredible and a very important bastard self might not b there..........nonsense
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Bluepamex: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Apc planned with their thugs to stone the president convoy that was why the rush to start their campaign in south south,we are not fools

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by FOREXMARTS: 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
So they want to dance to the drum of srugede. Anyways i have moved myself to a place with no history of religious rioting and killings (Ilorin), still picking up the pieces from my losses to the Kano crises of the previous elections.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by 2rez: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
1stdammy:
itz a pity that when this whole thing wud start, ur incredible and a very important bastard self might not b there..........nonsense

No whole thing wud start IJN.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by 2rez: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bluepamex:
Apc planned with their thugs to stone the president convoy that was why the rush to start their campaign in south south,we are not fools

Brosie, where u there? Haba! Letz leave sentimentz aside. Well, u mite b pdp while i mite b apc, diffrent strokez fo different folkz buh tha truth been told, what is bad is bad, it got no other name. I plain heartedly condemn those thug's act. U & I kno say dem northernerz by their innate nature are cruel & callous, so it sldnt b a news. Abeg free opposition from tha mata, biko.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by PenSniper: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
southniyikaye:
omg I can't believe am doing this with u but anyways,u just sounded like ur godfather the idiot who keep ranting about cert instead of telling us what he is gonna do in the next 4yrs..since u couldn't find fault in my english,a slow poke asshole nonentity like u is saying am mixing pidgin with english!! It show the high level of daftness u portray..if u reply me again,thunder and amadioha go consume ur life and whole generation trashy little he-goat...oya prove me wrong u aint a he-goat

The same way thunder and your amadioha consumed the likes of Azikiwe, Chinua Achebe and run away Ojukwu and left their race destitute ? Its not difficult to identify graduates of UNN because trash grammar is their 2nd nature - yah mama, yah papa, ogadimma, Nsi ewu. erieri.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
As for u,a bastard will always be a bastard no matter hw u try to train them..tell that ur nonentity father and crazy mother to train u properly..anyways,am not surprised,when the head is bad,hw will the body behave? If ur parents were trained,u would have been trained as well..a bastard son of a million father..I know u r a son of words,am here for u
PenSniper:

The same way thunder and your amadioha consumed the likes of Azikiwe, Chinua Achebe and run away Ojukwu and left their race destitute ? Its not difficult to identify graduates of UNN because trash grammar is their 2nd nature - yah mama, yah papa, ogadimma, Nsi ewu. erieri.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
As for u,a bastard will always be a bastard no matter hw u try to train them..tell that ur nonentity father and crazy mother to train u properly..anyways,am not surprised,when the head is bad,hw will the body behave? If ur parents were trained,u would have been trained as well..a bastard son of a million father..I know u r a son of words,am here for u
PenSniper:

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Sabdeejat: 12:11am On Jan 23, 2015
see dis how fool is shouting in fct,did he ever been to north,fool fat pig and coward,,,,,
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by emeka2847: 3:41am On Jan 23, 2015
baybeeboi:
The mouthpiece of The Gods speaks again.
Av missed this dude

I can't believe you missed this bastard.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by virtue123(m): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
Don't mind this guy,he is only struggling hard τ̲̅õ̸̳͡ remain relevant
This what I call lossers struggle....But come τ̲̅õ̸̳͡ look at it. Pple like this
Should be in tђε̲̣̣̣̥ prison cooling off instead of been left alone wondering
In tђε̲̣̣̣̥ media like a lossed dog searching for a bone meal after finish eating
Tђε̲̣̣̣̥ ones he was given at tђε̲̣̣̣̥ expense of his boys whom he betra
yed..he thinks things are still tђε̲̣̣̣̥ way it used τ̲̅õ̸̳͡ be....if them born am well make he go back
Τ̲̅õ̸̳͡ tђε̲̣̣̣̥ niger dalta nah,....things go over am there........toothless bull
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
baybeeboi:
see as u d talk like say u get voters card
you be witch , just wait, make I show you.BRB
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by baybeeboi: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
sabimbola:
you be witch , just wait, make I show you.BRB
see you
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
baybeeboi:
see you
In 41/2 inc mirror
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by baybeeboi: 6:33am On Jan 26, 2015
sabimbola:
In 41/2 inc mirror
you must look like a spear in there.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
baybeeboi:

you must look like a spear in there.
And you must look like a robot

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle / The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) / Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.