Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (49535 Views)

Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari / “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by LarrySogo(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
I just pity the foolish Yoruba's that have sold their right to the Hausa's that hate them more that the way they hate sock-away. You Guys think u own the Media so you can talk carelessly without thinking.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by SFSNIPER(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
I condemn both the stone throwing youths and the lip servicing Asari. All are fools but it seems Asari has a penchant for being stupid as f.u.ck. Just bring it on and hastily help send your dumbassss president home or to jail. Big fat doughnut.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by toyoutoyou: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Akshow:
fat pig. ur wife that was cursing an entire region yesterday nko?

kaaa daafun o Lai! omo alee eleeeriibu!
Nice one,Omo Ibadan gidi.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by olas24u(f): 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
XRAY21:
how many are there ba when we join force to fight you useless ab@ki you will see you think it only you people that can fight ba. olila

How old are you?
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by emiye(m): 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Fayose , a PDP governor broke the peace accord, by insulting the whole North western region, and insulting the sensibilities of Nigerians an APC supporters that Buhari will die in the villa if elected. It was a big slap on the face of the Northerners.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by BlackTechnology: 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
XRAY21:
how many are there ba when we join force to fight you useless ab@ki you will see you think it only you people that can fight ba. olila

Leave her

When others join SS then it will dawn on her cool
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by LajaLaba: 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
LarrySogo:
I just pity the foolish Yoruba's that have sold their right to the Hausa's that hate them more that the way they hate sock-away. You Guys think u own the Media so you can talk carelessly without thinking.
Ogun lo ma pa e tani baba e nile yi

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by BlackTechnology: 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
emiye:
Fayose , a PDP governor broke the peace accord, by insulting the whole North western region, and insulting the sensibilities of Nigerians an APC supporters that Buhari will die in the villa if elected. It was a big slap on the face of the Northerners.

I hope your groundnut plantation is ready

Very soon you guys will regret confronting the region that feeds you guys grin
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by jimmy101231(m): 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
herald9:
It Seems this dog is fighting hard to remain relevant...

Shea they've given him the bone...why can't he go ahead and roam and leave others in peace undecided
wait and see...You better seek caution and apply...that's my own street English for you....hope u self be Aboki sha all of u na go die...Battle line is draw
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by fleet7(m): 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
abdulplayer02:
you think you are violent? Go out and make headlines with crime. You will better be described as an internet gangster. You hide in your mamas p*ssy and keep talking sh*t on the net. You are an ape, donkeys won't have sex with you. Pigs avoid you because you ra*pe them and do gay sex with the male ones.

who is this genetial mistake that is making noise here,you think this is your father's house learn to grow up and if you want to play go and play outside.we dont want kids here please its not by force you must comment

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by gabicon: 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
hotgunz:
where was the so called security when the stone Gej convoy? If it was buhari nw all hell will break lose abi?

lets not be hasty in judgement here GEJ controls our security forces how come they didn't protect our number 1 citizen? these are questions that the IGP needs to answer. its best we all go with what is right irrespective of our partisan affiliations your comment is inciting in tone, we need not trade blames what is wrong is wrong be it party PDP or Party APC or Party Labour no one needs be stoned because they belong to a different paradigm we need to learn to tolerate ourselves and not issue retaliatory threats two wrongs don't make a right do sooner we all learn the better for our collective existence.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by fleet7(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=abdulplayer02 post=30008088]you think you are violent? Go out and make headlines with crime. You will better be described as an internet gangster. You hide in your mamas p*ssy and keep talking sh*t on the net. You are an ape, donkeys won't have sex with you. Pigs avoid you because you ra*pe them and do gay sex with the male ones. [/quote

who is this genetial mistake that is making noise here,you think this is your father's house learn to grow up and if you want to play go and play outside.we dont want kids here please its not by force you must comment
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by XRAY21(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
olas24u:

How old are you?
You asking me how old am I? I should be asking you,for you to have thought it only the fight of the south south. grow Up infant

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by olas24u(f): 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=XRAY21 post=30011998]
You asking me how old am I? I should be asking you,for you to have thought it only the fight of the south south. grow Up infant[/quote

Awaiting refugee status!Even in 50 years the war will continue,you better ask them in the congo
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Ayatullah(m): 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
ASARI DOKUBO: ARE YOU IMMORTAL?
I feel so sorry for you. Why are you being so foolish to be beating the drums of war. Why do you love Jonathan more than your soul?

What has happened to your sense of reasoning as a Muslim?

Asari Dokubo, know it well that you are not immortal. You may be the first to be consumed by the fire you want to set on our nation.

You are a big shame and a disgrace.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by BlackTechnology: 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
XRAY21:

You asking me how old am I? I should be asking you,for you to have thought it only the fight of the south south. grow Up infant

A beg pity her for she knows not what she is saying
grin
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by synergycom19: 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Don't waste time on this guy he doesn't worth it

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by BlackTechnology: 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ayatullah:
ASARI DOKUBO: ARE YOU IMMORTAL?
I feel so sorry for you. Why are you being so foolish to be beating the drums of war. Why do you love Jonathan more than your soul?

What has happened to your sense of reasoning as a Muslim?

Asari Dokubo, know it well that you are not immortal. You may be the first to be consumed by the fire you want to set on our nation.

You are shame and a disgrace.

Tell you region to step aside for others to rule

Is that too much.? Yes or No cool
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by emiye(m): 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
BlackTechnology:

I hope your groundnut plantation is ready

Very soon you guys will regret confronting the region that feeds you guys grin

Oh my !, come off this nonsense, i have told you to sharpen your knife and cut off your region from Nigeria, once GEJ loses.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by BlackTechnology: 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=olas24u post=30012071][/quote]

My sister once Nigeria breaks up , the SS SE and interested MB tribes will enjoy peace

The military machine of this region built out of great wealth will cause other neighbours to think twice cool

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by BlackTechnology: 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
emiye:

Oh my !, come off this nonsense, i have told you to sharpen your knife and cut off your region from Nigeria, once GEJ loses.

Don't worry

The bullets that will drop you on a hospital bed is still in the armoury

When GEJ is declared winner and you protest, then sorry for you if you come out to protest grin

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by toyoutoyou: 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Can ASari Dokubo face killimuninati and say stupid thgs to his face?
hotgunz:
can u face him face to face and say dat
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by nasvilla(m): 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
let see if you can do what you have say.......
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by aby1976(m): 12:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/katsina-stoning-niger-delta-ll-retaliate-says-dokubo-asari/

Pls all I need is this asari fone number to tell him we need a fool like him to face bokoharam instead of sitting down colecting bilion all in d name of safeguarding fuel and building schools outside d country. Anumanu like him and her wife
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by hotgunz(m): 12:04am On Jan 22, 2015
toyoutoyou:
Can ASari Dokubo face killimuninati and say stupid thgs to his face?
ask google Kilkimuninati ko kilimajaro ni....
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by patrickmuf(m): 12:12am On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
The fat Jonathan's lackey has spoken. "If you wanna shoot, shoot, don't talk".
The good, the bad and the ugly... The ugly dropped that line...
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by SailorXY: 12:13am On Jan 22, 2015
olas24u:

How old are you?
you ask for everyone's age, are you a witch?

going through your comments, you should be playing with sand outdoors
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by cbrass(m): 12:17am On Jan 22, 2015
LarrySogo:

Why bring the yorubas to this for God's sake haba! undecided
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by toyoutoyou: 12:19am On Jan 22, 2015
Loooooooolz
hotgunz:
ask google Kilkimuninati ko kilimajaro ni....
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by clemzo101(m): 12:26am On Jan 22, 2015
What happened in katsina shld be condemned, GEJ is still the president and commander in chief. The north is known for violence, buhari has being campaigning in the south south and nobody has stoned him, so why will the north always be the first to start violence. Even if u disapprove of a man, must u stone him? APC shld better call their supporters to order. Asari too shld be cautioned on words like dis, two wrongs can not make a right............if I have enough money I wld leave naija till after election, I have my fears and dey grow by the day.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:50am On Jan 22, 2015
Enough of this empty threat fat boy! There are so many APC supporters in Niger delta that you can kill. It is the stupidity of of your likes that finally nailed Jonathan's popularity and acceptability. Nobody is scared of a fatty like you! Just bring it on Mr Asari.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by ormios234: 1:03am On Jan 22, 2015
Southerners will do no such thing unless it is sponsored by miscreants trying to create mischief. There was no stoning in 2011 and if there is stoning now then people should begin to ask the right questions why. If the people who have list their lives to political activities in the last 6years were Southerners with a Northerner as the president, I think an average Southerner would do likewise. Leaders should learn to put the common man first and not a few god fathers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election / President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London / Abaya, The Only Person Dino Melaye Follows On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.