Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (49525 Views)

Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari / “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Zellie:
Success is the best revenge. They'll all be put to shame come February 16 cool

GMB - General My Butt
See your life! even the most daft person in GEJ's camp knew it's FEBUARI 14 cheesy the general will kick a lot of butt, your's inclusive.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Zellie: 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
aanumama:

See your life! even the most daft person in GEJ's camp knew it's FEBUARI 14 cheesy the general will kick a lot of butt, your's inclusive.
Keep dreaming

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwVlHdHj0KliSlHkpMAIAB1JhgeITM3gOS9qgkxd1YmK8yGPvZ6IouGg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Like Fayose,like Asari Dokubo. A tale of two mannerless thugs.

You forgot to add Ameashiiiii.....oh i forgot....he has ran away with a 3months leave for fear of pre & post election violence. lol
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Truckpusher(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
The Coward again, always making empty threat! Asari has no balls.

I condemn attack on Jonathan's campaign vehicles but I have to state that my brother Asari should STFU! He has no balls...I dare him to attack any APC supporter or Chieftain in Portharcourt. He's an empty dunkhead.

Rivers State will reject Jonathan
Trash.

5 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Trash.
Brother, na my comment be thrash or Asari?
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Truckpusher(m): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Brother, na my comment be thrash or Asari?
Your comment is trashy of course. tongue

We go give you something make you vomit out that thing wey omenka and his kinsmen dem give you chop grin

6 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by BlackTechnology: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:

I condemn attack on Jonathan's campaign vehicles but I have to state that my brother Asari should STFU! He has no balls...I dare him to attack any APC supporter or Chieftain in Portharcourt. He's an empty dunkhead.

Laughing out my prick grin

GEJ lose Rivers State

Barca you have lost your calm objectivity which is a clear sign that you sense Buhari losing due to ethno religious sentiments of all minority groups and Igbos working against him cool

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by 50calibre(m): 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your comment is trashy of course. tongue

We go give you something make you vomit out that thing wey omenka and his kinsmen dem give you chop grin

How is his comment trashy? From your senseless post I can deduce you're in support of Asari making empty threats right?

No wonder!! You're a supporter of thugs, this explains your thuggish tomfoolery on this forum. I urge to hustle hard this election so you can reap the dividends of political thuggery like your role model Asari because come feb 14 he and his retar*d of a presîdent shall be consigned to the creeks where they shall live out their days in total oblivion.

You better make arrangements to flee to other countries where thuggery is condoned because Buhari will definitely throw you & your likes in cold jails to rot.

Now I expect you to come back with your usual rant.

7 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Truckpusher(m): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
50calibre:

How is his comment trashy? From your senseless post I can deduce you're in support of Asari making empty threats right?

No wonder!! You're a supporter of thugs, this explains your thuggish tomfoolery on this forum. I urge to hustle hard this election so you can reap from the dividends of political thuggery like your role model Asari because come feb 14 he and his retar*d of a presîdent shall be consigned to the creeks where they shall live out their days in total oblivion.

You better make arrangements to flee to other countries where thuggery is condoned because Buhari will definitely throw you & your likes in cold jails to rot.

Now I expect you to come back with your usual rant.
Hehe....I thought you vowed never to engage me again? grin....smh

6 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by 50calibre(m): 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe....I thought you vowed never to engage me again? grin....smh

I never made any such vow.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by lordmayor4(m): 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
I thought he said he's not a Nigerian citizen? That he's beninois? What's his concern with what happens in Nigeria? Shut d eff up asari

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by JohnFrankling(m): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:

which Rivers state will reject Jonathan, we will vote for GEJ in Rivers state come rain come sun, if you like keep believing amaechi

5 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by ignis: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Zellie:
Success is the best revenge. They'll all be put to shame come February 16 cool

GMB - General My Butt

You can say that again.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Bekwarra(m): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Like Fayose,like Asari Dokubo. A tale of two mannerless thugs.
Well the guys that stoned the president are good boys right? GEJ is too meek in this era when people get one year jail sentences in some countries for insulting the president on twitter. I bet even Buhari would have given them 300years prison sentence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by acenazt: 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Asari Doku no Balls. This mofo is all talk no action.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by olas24u(f): 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
How many are this ijaw people sef ?threatening every ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by BabaO2: 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
dem never born am well.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Roon9(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
!
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Roon9(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Abeg am in katsina presently! I no join any political party Ooo. #nysc_taya_me

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
New National PLEDGE: I pledge to God and to
Nigeria my country.
To be praying, working and vote wisely.
To oppose the clueless and shoeless man, who
said 16 is greater than 19.
To vote out the man that said stealing is not
corruption.
To oppose the man who has drained all
Nigeria's foreign and local reserves and
incurred massive debts. And, with my vote, to
punish the man who was dancing around while
boko harams were killing our Nigerian
brothers and sisters and to say NO to the man
who cares less about the missing chilbok
schools girls. To send him out of Aso Rock this
To restore our Nigeria & Nigerians long lost
honour and glory. So help me God.''

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by inalegwu99(m): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
sai buhari

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by holatin(m): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
JudismphD:
Nobody has the monopopy of violence even when a man promised Nigerians to address his certificate scandal with a view to showcasing it but behold, in his unrepented criminal charateristic came up with a Lotto number as examination number to bamboozle the gullible when he should be stone to death. Those who beat the drum of war should also be ready to dance to the tune of death
ve come to know that is PhD don't mean common sense

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by jorlons(m): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
what can this stewpid Coward do......runaway thug.......Today is Benin republic anoda day somewhere else. Only God knows where he is issuing this laughable joke from. I wish he could see all these comments.....

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by kay1one(m): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=14pt]This election will not be violent this big fool![/size]

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by zaedd: 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
And yet this clueless still fail to call this scumbag to order
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by ninjasta: 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
FEBUHARII

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by sleekp1: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
It will be a miracle for [size=15pt]Buhari to have Niger Delta's oil to govern Nigeria[/size] in the event he becomes president. Niger Delta won't allow it, I see division.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by babestella: 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Why stone a presidents convoy? Buhari should in strong terms call his almajiri rioters to order. I hope the ones in the southwest don't start stoning the president too. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by MAYOWAAK: 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
AN EYE FOR AN EYE MAKES THE WHOLE WORLD GO BLIND-MAHATMA GHANDI

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by slap1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Retaliate from Benin Republic? It's a pity that those that should be in prison are given the status of senior citizens in this country.

[ Vote ALEX OTTI FOR GOVERNOR, ABIA STATE ]
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
He is ma.d man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) / Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother / Seriake Dickson In His Farm With Faze, MC Okpeke, Ekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.