Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (49529 Views)

Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari / “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by M4gunners: 1:07am On Jan 22, 2015
killuminati:
Fat PDP pig tout! Bring it on!
Thunder fire your generation.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Imokha(m): 1:17am On Jan 22, 2015
Its a shame that somany Nigerian youths has not learnt from the previous election violence considering the fact that both PDP and APC are just names of some selfish,gready and desperate Nigerians who came together with the motive of gathering the wealth that belongs to all Nigerians for their children and yet unborn generation...if they don't have selfish benefit at heart why are they making it a do or die afair to lead..just a week ago GEJ showcased his riches at the daughters wedding,GMB s daughter is some where abroad waiting for the foolish nigerian youths who will kill themself and win election for them to continue to be rich.while there is a nigerian some where in this country about to give up the ghost for lack of food and medical attention.fellow Nigerians make una shine una eyes..if war start na una go still fight the fight,die for the fight...Asari dey make mouth now when time reach for war na e go gbes live fight for him poor boys later e go collect compesation chop alone
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Ranchhoddas: 1:18am On Jan 22, 2015
olas24u:
How many are this ijaw people sef ?threatening every ethnic group.
Cow.How did you come to the conclusion that he's speaking for the ijaw people?
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Imokha(m): 1:32am On Jan 22, 2015
Asari clear for Road na so una go dey use Niger Delta youths name dey go chop una own for politicians hand.when the war start na,na discharge u go discharge live boys make dem kill dier self na.after u go go collect the glory alone.park well
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by sleekp1: 2:38am On Jan 22, 2015
slap1:
But he is not a Nigerian. How is it his business?
He is not a Nigerian and so are the resources from his region, start planting cocoa now...ode.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 22, 2015
But this useless and big for nothing dude said he is not a Nigerian anymore.......
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by slap1(m): 4:10am On Jan 22, 2015
sleekp1:

He is not a Nigerian and so are the resources from his region, start planting cocoa now...ode.
And which region do you think I come from? Nkita ara!
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by olas24u(f): 4:44am On Jan 22, 2015
SailorXY:

you ask for everyone's age, are you a witch?

going through your comments, you should be playing with sand outdoors

Because the reasoning is unbelievable statement of result is termed in different ways
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by donemperor: 4:50am On Jan 22, 2015
watered:
You are a fool! I'm not apologetic for saying that.
You dont have to apologise for saying anything.I am not happy that the President was attacked but we should put the blame where it is due that s all.Political thugs will always .The President s Security detail should anticipate that and deal with it, not start crying foul when it happens.....
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 22, 2015
baybeeboi:
The mouthpiece of The Gods speaks again.
Av missed this dude
Which God ? Otueke god and goddess,SMH for you you you
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by donemperor: 4:59am On Jan 22, 2015
gabicon:

lets not be hasty in judgement here GEJ controls our security forces how come they didn't protect our number 1 citizen? these are questions that the IGP needs to answer. its best we all go with what is right irrespective of our partisan affiliations your comment is inciting in tone, we need not trade blames what is wrong is wrong be it party PDP or Party APC or Party Labour no one needs be stoned because they belong to a different paradigm we need to learn to tolerate ourselves and not issue retaliatory threats two wrongs don't make a right do sooner we all learn the better for our collective existence.
Beautifully said.I said the same thing too but someone on NL said i was a fool for querying the President 's Security Detail.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by ProsperUSA: 5:35am On Jan 22, 2015
hmmmm

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by hugafella(m): 5:45am On Jan 22, 2015
yaribas are a big set back to the plans of the south to move forward. their northern slave masters have a very strong hold on them. Jeezzz! if it was an Ibo man that wanted to rule Nigeria without certificate, they would raise hell. unbelievable bunch...
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by GhaliNaaba(m): 5:55am On Jan 22, 2015
Asari bring it on and you will be consumed by the fire you are about to start.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Truckpusher(m): 6:02am On Jan 22, 2015
50calibre:

I never made any such vow.
You don't have a dog in this fight,why do you care? cheesy
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by jaytee01(m): 6:13am On Jan 22, 2015
Its very unfortunate that people still publicise comments made by this st.upid rascal.
I thought he claimed that he is not a citizen of Nigeria? What concerns him in our affairs? Does he know that such comments further alienates nuetral voters from GEJ?
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by watered(m): 6:24am On Jan 22, 2015
abdulplayer02:
you think you are violent? Go out and make headlines with crime. You will better be described as an internet gangster. You hide in your mamas p*ssy and keep talking sh*t on the net. You are an ape, donkeys won't have sex with you. Pigs avoid you because you ra*pe them and do gay sex with the male ones.
Look at this sheep that I saw pushing wheel barrow at Kawo motor park. You and your cohorts think you are dreadful right, listen to me nobody will give you that cheap score card anymore.

GEJ till 2019. (Shun Violence) but if you bring us violence we'll...

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Reference(m): 6:26am On Jan 22, 2015
jaytee01:
Its very unfortunate that people still publicise comments made by this st.upid rascal.
I thought he claimed that he is not a citizen of Nigeria? What concerns him in our affairs? Does he know that such comments further alienates nuetral voters from GEJ?

But will the stoning alienate neutral voters from GMB. neutrality means condemning violence both in speech and action by BOTH sides whenever and wherever they occur. You guys are just too deep in this pig slop called politics that you have lost all sense of morality and objectivity. The elections will come and go, people will lose their lives. I hope we can sleep peacefully with the thoughts we were part of that in spirit if not in act. Pity.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Aniahfrankie(m): 6:27am On Jan 22, 2015
killuminati:
u are a GOAT
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by jzdoberman: 6:32am On Jan 22, 2015
ONLY FOOLZ and COWARDS WILL NOT REASON WITH WHAT ASARI HAS SAID...you see, we in the south are so blind that we believe "power" and violence is ONLY FOR THE NORTHERNERS. We are so scared to fight for OUR RIGHT, according to Fela's song: sorrow, tears and blood. We should all rise and fight for what belongs to us, not just sitting and watching and waiting for "wonders" to happen if we don't take that great step of TRANSFORMATION that will benefit us and our future generations to come. Look at how MKO Abiola lost his life after (after warnings from his dear wife Simbiat), having so much "trust" in IBB but still betrayed by IBB and that's the same mistake Tinubu is about to make which will really have a great negative impact on the south. Let's come to think of it, have you ever heard the Great Fela sang a song whereby "yabbing" other tribes if not the Northerners, people without orientation and focus...people who can not contribute to the development of Nigeria in any way. Why must an illiterate like buhari ( a so-called general without an ordinary WASC result) rule us again. My fellow Nigerians let's vote for the right candidate let's VOTE uncle Joe for a better tomorrow. Aaboki una time don expire! Nothing for una again take my WORDS! Asari go ahead we dey with you 25/8.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Reference(m): 6:38am On Jan 22, 2015
They have signed an accord to run this election peacefully. Asari is saying he is not part of that agreement, the youths in Katsina are proving they are not either. Why is it that those with little or no stake, little or no influence are the most violent. What are they out to prove.

That's why I am not registered and will possibly not vote my entire adult life if I have to queue up with people like these exercising suffrage of equal power. Even if my vote counted for a hundred, it is worthless in a system idiots are determined to destroy. Nigerians really disappoint. What on earth is violence for. What is the gain. Nonsense people.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2015
whats d business of this non nigerian citizen?
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by herald9: 7:04am On Jan 22, 2015
jimmy101231:
wait and see...You better seek caution and apply...that's my own street English for you....hope u self be Aboki sha all of u na go die...Battle line is draw

Do I look like a northerner? undecided
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by ashaba(m): 7:08am On Jan 22, 2015
On the saga trailing the academic qualification of Buhari, the Niger Delta activist challenged the presidential candidate to produce his WAEC certificate.

close that big mouth, like if this dude doesn't know any updated news.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by ashaba(m): 7:09am On Jan 22, 2015
On the saga trailing the academic qualification of Buhari, the Niger Delta activist challenged the presidential candidate to produce his WAEC certificate.

close that big mouth, like if this dude doesn't know any updated news.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by austinbrown: 7:15am On Jan 22, 2015
I don't knw why many people here are very stupid, Asari said his mind and the mind of many people, we can't continue to keep quite while u northerners kill the Igbos over there, we are ready for u guys now, ndi ara
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by austinbrown: 7:19am On Jan 22, 2015
jzdoberman:
ONLY FOOLZ and COWARDS WILL NOT REASON WITH WHAT ASARI HAS SAID...you see, we in the south are so blind that we believe "power" and violence is ONLY FOR THE NORTHERNERS. We are so scared to fight for OUR RIGHT, according to Fela's song: sorrow, tears and blood. We should all rise and fight for what belongs to us, not just sitting and watching and waiting for "wonders" to happen if we don't take that great step of TRANSFORMATION that will benefit us and our future generations to come. Look at how MKO Abiola lost his life after (after warnings from his dear wife Simbiat), having so much "trust" in IBB but still betrayed by IBB and that's the same mistake Tinubu is about to make which will really have a great negative impact on the south. Let's come to think of it, have you ever heard the Great Fela sang a song whereby "yabbing" other tribes if not the Northerners, people without orientation and focus...people who can not contribute to the development of Nigeria in any way. Why must an illiterate like buhari ( a so-called general without an ordinary WASC result) rule us again. My fellow Nigerians let's vote for the right candidate let's VOTE uncle Joe for a better tomorrow. Aaboki una time don expire! Nothing for una again take my WORDS! Asari go ahead we dey with you 25/8. We r ready for them now

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by austinbrown: 7:20am On Jan 22, 2015
tumababa:
whats d business of this non nigerian citizen?
you will understand very soon, Dats if u will survive it
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by austinbrown: 7:22am On Jan 22, 2015
jaytee01:
shut up kid
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Chigold101(m): 7:41am On Jan 22, 2015
killuminati:
I dont know how old you are but as someone that can browse, make research on that fat guy u called tout.

I dont subscribe to violence but fire will be fire for fire this time if GMB does not call his ‘touts‘ to order.
No one has monopoly for violence. A man will always act like a man under high provocation...
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by baybeeboi: 7:58am On Jan 22, 2015
sabimbola:
Which God ? Otueke god and goddess,SMH for you you you
better start nodding your head.
Meanwhile.......vote GEJ

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP / INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Makes First Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.