Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (49521 Views)

Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari / “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by shizzle11(m): 7:59am On Jan 22, 2015
queencalipso:
is that all u guys can say? U need to see the kind of havoc that buharis touts are causing today the police had to use tear gas on them. To be honest with u guys it is not funny down here in the north o. Touts every where with their weapons scaring the hell out of ordinary people, shouting sai buhari destoying pdp bill board imaginne if pdp thugs were there wht would hv happened. Yesterday gej was here we didn't see this o. Y does the violence have to come from apc supporters, y can't they be tolerant and respect other peoples opinion. Nnote this not about pitching tent with any body o its just the fact on ground here in the north
You forgot, they refer to southerners as infidels, yet they want votes from infidels. I can relate perfectly with all you just said, on election day just go to the polling boot and vote GEJ by thumb printing on PDP logo, and stay safe!

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Skenge98: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2015
killuminati:
let the fat guy bring it
Some people don't have sense of thinking faculty.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 22, 2015
frainc:
can u pls go to him and shut it for him?
See as Internet don make u dey reply to Asari's comment with ur chinko phone like someone dat have d mind to face her mate

Oh, really? I'm writing an ILO paper on gender inequality in Nigerian workplace as part of my phd papers and I have been opportuned to face more influential people who are not millitants. Why bother my efiko head with the likes of Asari?

Get off your high horse man, you are not worth my time!
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Tonylyte(m): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2015
Bekwarra:

Well the guys that stoned the president are good boys right? GEJ is too meek in this era when people get one year jail sentences in some countries for insulting the president on twitter. I bet even Buhari would have given them 300years prison sentence.
Brother are u from bekwarra in cross river state? Am from yala.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Skoopy(m): 8:25am On Jan 22, 2015
In an ideal society, you should be in jail at the least. My advice is " Go Bury your Head in shame you Tout"
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by nelgidity: 8:26am On Jan 22, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

Is that the best you can say?

I thought the actions of those guys were really foolish...

And it should be condemned outrightly..

We shouldn't let sentiments becloud our sense of reasoning.. cheesy

You talk none sense, who is being sentimental? The north ur the south?
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 22, 2015
austinbrown:
you will understand very soon, Dats if u will survive it

hope you will be alive to see the election result
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by macaphan007(m): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2015
Sometimes i marvel at the kind of people we have in this Country,A well known Thug now has so much "balls" to hold a press briefing,where are the intellects in Nigeria....mehn i tire!
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Bekwarra(m): 8:43am On Jan 22, 2015
Tonylyte:

Brother are u from bekwarra in cross river state? Am from yala.
I'm serving in Bekwarra. I've been to Yala also several times, Okuku, Okpoma, Yatche, Yase et al
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by austinbrown: 8:46am On Jan 22, 2015
tumababa:

hope you will be alive to see the election result
sure
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Tonylyte(m): 8:50am On Jan 22, 2015
Bekwarra:

I'm serving in Bekwarra. I've been to Yala also several times, Okuku, Okpoma, Yatche, Yase et al
Oky bro. Am in yala, okuku precisely at the moment. So hw are u enjoying bekwarra?
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by akajos4real: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2015
Security Agents/Establishments where are you? This is the impunity that we say is associated with this government and it is a shame.
What else need to be said before something is done.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2015
austinbrown:
sure

good.. grin
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by bullabong(m): 9:20am On Jan 22, 2015
debo07:
Wen boko guys killed pple from his region in d north wot did he do?.Just big for nothing mouth making foolish man.
Don't mind that bufoon Ascari dogubo ,toothless bulldog.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by PenSniper: 9:38am On Jan 22, 2015
killuminati:
let the fat guy bring it

So now let the donkeys be ready.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by PenSniper: 9:47am On Jan 22, 2015
herald9:
It Seems this dog is fighting hard to remain relevant...

Shea they've given him the bone...why can't he go ahead and roam and leave others in peace undecided

You will soon know he is not a dog. Buhari is a man of violence and a Yoruba hater. His lack of education is reflected in his penchant for violence. At this age we dont want a president who cannot represent us at world fora without us covering our heads in shame. If Buhari comes to the SW to campaign again, he will be stoned. He is an animal in goat's clothing.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Bekwarra(m): 9:51am On Jan 22, 2015
Tonylyte:

Oky bro. Am in yala, okuku precisely at the moment. So hw are u enjoying bekwarra?
We dey rock am with palmwine o
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by PenSniper: 9:54am On Jan 22, 2015
southniyikaye:
u still fit carry night flight come stone am now,stop reasoning from ur anus..when pdp thugs shot on apc party members,what was done? I don't support thugery and violence...let d two of them call their dogs to order

If you are not stupid, should they do that to the president who represents the country's statue and the most humble head of state so far after Tafawa Balewa ?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by PenSniper: 9:58am On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
The fat Jonathan's lackey has spoken. "If you wanna shoot, shoot, don't talk".

Thats a nice quote from the film - "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly"
?
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by omenka(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2015
PenSniper:

Thats a nice quote from the film - "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly"
?
Yup. But I don't expect the pencil jeans boys who walk around this place insulting people here and there to know that. smiley
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Tonylyte(m): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2015
Bekwarra:

We dey rock am with palmwine o
Hahahahahaha, my brother palm wine na the anthem for here o. Na during hammathan palmy dey sweet wella...wey that fresh breeze dey blow u under mango tree.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by spartan50(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2015
killuminati:
let the fat guy bring it
If you see war can fight? Shut up your mouth oga and pray for peace
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by lisimmo(m): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2015
PollNaija Opinion poll updates:

General presidential election, Jonathan vs Buhari

Jonathan: 30.9%
Buhari : 69.1%

See screenshot below.

Download PollNaija on Android at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk to vote, see results and analysis of results by states, religion, ethnicity, gender, age group.

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2015
baybeeboi:

better start nodding your head.
Meanwhile.......vote GEJ
eWetin you just yarn now , If l get ten hands na GMB I go vote for, even if you use charms talk am.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by afanide: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2015
I CAN SEE THE SHAKAUSSSSSSSSSSSS RESPONDING IRRESPONSIBLY HERE!!!

FROM THEIR COMMENTS U COULD TELL THEY REASON 4RM THEIR ANUS!

Asari is Speaking on behalf of Niger Deltans. 'Not' northeners.

I live u Northeners that are supporting violence to BOKO HARAM.

SHAKAU IS NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!!!
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 22, 2015
PenSniper:

If you are not stupid, should they do that to the president who represents the country's statue and the most humble head of state so far after Tafawa Balewa ?
ur whole generation is silly..because if u r not an illiterate and daft,u would have read the last line...is buhari also not a former head of state? U ignorant idiot keep insulting him day in day out...and the children and people who have been killed under gej's watch,gov,president,senators,in the making are among them,but they died miserably,no be the same life wey jonathan get them self get?whatever he is today is vanity when he goes to meet his creator,he will be naked then,the same way he will stand before his creator is d same way those that died will stand,no title nothing..so what nonsense r u telling me? See no make me vex for u o..
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by eazydon(m): 11:56am On Jan 22, 2015
Meanwhile, I'm enjoying my 24hr constant power here in Aba. Life sweet o!
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by baybeeboi: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
sabimbola:
eWetin you just yarn now , If l get ten hands na GMB I go vote for, even if you use charms talk am.
see as u d talk like say u get voters card
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by PenSniper: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
southniyikaye:
ur whole generation is silly..because if u r not an illiterate and daft,u would have read the last line...is buhari also not a former head of state? U ignorant idiot keep insulting him day in day out...and the children and people who have been killed under gej's watch,gov,president,senators,in the making are among them,but they died miserably,no be the same life wey jonathan get them self get?whatever he is today is vanity when he goes to meet his creator,he will be naked then,the same way he will stand before his creator is d same way those that died will stand,no title nothing..so what nonsense r u telling me? See no make me vex for u o..

Please vex for me so that i can,give you a sucker punch. What sort of literate person will mix english language with pidgin in this age except an unlettered and uncertificated goon like Buhari ?
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by PenSniper: 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
Yup. But I don't expect the pencil jeans boys who walk around this place insulting people here and there to know that. smiley

Bro, the earlier we all accept that we, as Nigerians, have lost mannerism and decorum the better.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
PenSniper:

Please vex for me so that i can,give you a sucker punch. What sort of literate person will mix english language with pidgin in this age except an unlettered and uncertificated goon like Buhari ?
omg I can't believe am doing this with u but anyways,u just sounded like ur godfather the idiot who keep ranting about cert instead of telling us what he is gonna do in the next 4yrs..since u couldn't find fault in my english,a slow poke asshole nonentity like u is saying am mixing pidgin with english!! It show the high level of daftness u portray..if u reply me again,thunder and amadioha go consume ur life and whole generation trashy little he-goat...oya prove me wrong u aint a he-goat

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle / The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) / Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.