Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (49524 Views)

Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari / “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by sleekp1: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
slap1:
Retaliate from Benin Republic? It's a pity that those that should be in prison are given the status of senior citizens in this country.

Asari was speaking from Abuja, he travels to the Delta unrestricted, thank you.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by onoja12: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
they stoned right,how about does that were shut in rivers states did you condemn that,or has an arrest been made,tell that noise maker called asari who by the way is not a Nigerian to go and mind the business of his country benin

Gejfreesupport:

Is that the best you can say?

I thought the actions of those guys were really foolish...

And it should be condemned outrightly..

We should let sentiments becloud our sense of reasoning.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by gabicon: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
these political intolerance needs to stop we cant resolve to jungle justice everytime we are wronged. we really don't have security agencies in this country or a selected few are above the law else someone won't be instigating war and secession. where is DSS now oh?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Faun(m): 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
My name is Faun, and I support the extermination of all abokiis.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by slap1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
sleekp1:

Asari was speaking from Abuja, he travels to the Delta unrestricted, thank you.
But he is not a Nigerian. How is it his business?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by mandax: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
APC Bigots Versus PDP, make una no bring katakata for this countryooooooooo!

E no easy to dethrone incumbent govt - unless the leader committed a big crime.

Jonah no commit. Make APC have patience till 2019, for sake of peace in Naija. 2019 is around the corner.

5 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by hotgunz(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
killuminati:
Fat PDP pig tout! Bring it on!
can u face him face to face and say dat

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by ichidodo: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
First to do no dey pain...I see fear in the APC camp.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by holatin(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Bekwarra:

Well the guys that stoned the president are good boys right? GEJ is too meek in this era when people get one year jail sentences in some countries for insulting the president on twitter. I bet even Buhari would have given them 300years prison sentence.
nonsense ! what happen to the most powerful man ?
death came and he couldn't do anything.
if he try and makes Nigeria at least 70% happy, will you see people insulting him on net ?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by UnknownT: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Roon9:
Abeg am in katsina presently! I no join any political party Ooo. #nysc_taya_me
Make efforts to start heading home b4 Feb 14th, they have already ordered for brand new cutlasses for peeps like you in katsina
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by hotgunz(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
slap1:
But he is not a Nigerian. How is it his business?
where s he from pls?
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by dvee2: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Asari Dokubo you always talk of war and fight bla bla bla, please if you are strong as you preach please Nigerians are begging you please volunteer to go to zambisa forest and help us fight Boko haram, please sir

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by watered(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
The actions of those almajiris was so animalistic and unruly. It pained me so much that no condemnation from the northern elites or APC trailing their actions.

Indeed they should know that nobody has the monopoly of violence; "they can shoot we can shoot, they can kill we can kill"

Asari Dokubo also said and I quote "We 'll match guns for guns, bullets for bullets and blood for blood". Y'all can call him names whatsoever but like he said "You 'll soon hear from us"

Bastard Northerners, Idiots, Nitwits that have be causing problems since time immemorial.

GEJ till 2019.... If una like ban me I don't care!

7 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Slickest(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Asari making mouth since 0000BC...buh the notherners were wrong 2 av stoned d president, its an act of stupidity...no matter what happens, he is still our leader, in as much as I donot lyk his administration, its not enough 2 disrespect him in person...nd GEJ should pliz shut d fat pig up...I'm just dey cover evry whr wit saliva
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by mandax: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Faun:
My name is Faun, and I support the extermination of all abokiis.

Man, are u not extremist? Withdraw your comment pls.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by kindnyce(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
WHO KNOWS,U MIGHT HAVE PAID THE THUGS TO HAUL STONS AT UR PAYMASTER TO MAKE IT LOOK REAL....

WHICH EVER WAY FATSO,...

SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by donemperor: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
This Asari is a big joke.Instead of blaming the Commissioner of Police and others tasked with the job of protecting the President, he 's ranting like a rabid dog.This is an indictment on GEJ.So busy campaigning to be re-elected he has forgotten he is the Chief Security Officer of the Federation tasked with protecting the country of which he is the First Citizen.If he isnt safe then who is,if GEJ cannot guarantee his own safety,wahala dey ooo......

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by BlackTechnology: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
olas24u:
How many are this ijaw people sef ?threatening every ethnic group.

You think this about Ijaw

Guy wake up

All minority groups of North/South and Igbo are behind him

Just touch GEJ and see the country go in flames angry

5 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by olas24u(f): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
JudismphD:
Nobody has the monopopy of violence even when a man promised Nigerians to address his certificate scandal with a view to showcasing it but behold, in his unrepented criminal charateristic came up with a Lotto number as examination number to bamboozle the gullible when he should be stone to death. Those who beat the drum of war should also be ready to dance to the tune of death

Why dont you just create a new thing.You cannot fight the Nigerian government no matter the amount of threats,we own the country together.You cannot threaten other people ,just because other resources in other parts have not been tapped.This oil will become coal soon,you will need other parts of Nigeria in the future.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by hotgunz(m): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
gabicon:
these political intolerance needs to stop we cant resolve to jungle justice everytime we are wronged. we really don't have security agencies in this country or a selected few are above the law else someone won't be instigating war and secession. where is DSS now oh?
where was the so called security when the stone Gej convoy? If it was buhari nw all hell will break lose abi?
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by ninjasta: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
ISSOKE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by okestev: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
This fellow (Asari Dokubo) is nothing but a nuisance..he is so proud and arrogant..God will surprise him and his cohort come February 14..

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Eyepencil: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
CORRECT MAN WE NEED TO RETALIATE ASAP
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Roon9(m): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
UnknownT:
Make efforts to start heading home b4 Feb 14th, they have already ordered for brand new cutlasses for peeps like you in katsina

I heard dat too. Nawa o!
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Abdulkareem407(m): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dis Asari Dokubo is a Big Fat Fool, am getting tired of his empty threat, Pls bring it on.... Senseless Bastard,
Where was he when APC supporters were shot on there way 2 APC Presidential campaign in River by PDP Thugs.

And 4 ur information, Jonathan can neva win dix Election cum Febuhari, and nothin will hapen, u can only destroy de Hausa's in south-south, u can't cross 2 North, and Notherners will also destroy ur Pple dat is in dia cage too... U beta watch ur tongue.... Even we de Yorubas will reject ur Pple if u do anyhow... Oniranu osi.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by slap1(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by babestella: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
mandax:
APC Bigots Versus PDP, make una no bring katakata for this countryooooooooo!

E no easy to dethrone incumbent govt - unless the leader committed a big crime.

Jonah no commit. Make APC have patience till 2019, for sake of peace in Naija. 2019 is around the corner.

You don't need to say much. When APC burns the country down I will know the nigeria they really plan to rule. We are waiting to see how events unfold. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
is about time we fight war with dis Islams. my fellow Igbos una don hear, start coming back home. cos we need dis war.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by olas24u(f): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
BlackTechnology:

You think this about Ijaw

Guy wake up

All minority groups of North/South and Igbo are behind him

Just touch GEJ and see the country go in flames angry

Why are you talking this way,every ethnic nationality supported GEJ in 2011 ,the person that movedthe doctrine of necessity was from south east,the heard of the save Nigeria group was from southwest,you cannot do anything alone you need to build friendship and unity .what makes you think you can threaten Nigeria every time.Is he doing the right thing.The whole of south south is just under 10million
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by muhamm3d: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Cowards shout the most....if he sees guns now he will run....talk is cheap!!!
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Monimatic:
Sai Jonathan
Sai Asari Dokubo
Sai Nigeria
sai otueke

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by princemillla(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oti kan mi lepa, Oti kan mi leyin oooo, STORY for the.........?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) / Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother / Seriake Dickson In His Farm With Faze, MC Okpeke, Ekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.