Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army (69143 Views)

The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by clevvermind(m): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
okestev:
can't find wisdom in your post but foolishness... What have you bn waiting for?
e pain u? grin
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by callmenow: 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
sunkoye:
The rabid dogs can just eat that now and remain silent forever. grin

This is not academic records. There is no WAEC / WASC there. This is 419, to call this academic record. You must be joking.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by sleekp1: 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alert me when they find the real certificate.

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by jkbabsjablani(m): 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Y U ppl like gossip of. Wat is nt ur bisness. Den ask pdp an apc wat dey have 4 poor masses
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by datribune: 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
I smell fear & desperation frm d stealing is not corruption camp. No amount of misinformation & smear campaign will make nigerians repeat d mistake of "i had no shoes" of 2011 in 2015. SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by kay1one(m): 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari cannot even go for youth service and he wants to contest for president!
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by manny4life(m): 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
okestev:
. Go and ask your grandfather, he would explain to you..useless talk.

Lol... I have asked them and their answer is contradictory to what is peddled on here.

I have not involved myself in this Buhari's certificate saga, but this caught my attention and that's why I am asking. If you are not comfortable with the answer, please stop replying me.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by sleekp1: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
datribune:
I smell fear & desperation frm d stealing is not corruption camp. No amount of misinformation & smear campaign [size=15pt]will make nigerians repeat d mistake of "i had no shoes" of 2011 in 2015. [/size]SAI BUHARI

Instead we will vote I have no certificate abi?
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Alphonsocapone(m): 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
lobatan!
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by masamari(m): 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Certification should not be a yardstick in determines general buhari ability and capabilities. Enough of all these speculations, if at all he has just school certificate letter of attendance we are going to vote for him. The PH.D. wagons have been sailing this country for years now all what we see and feel are total failure and catastrophe. I can assure Nigerians that this is the best PDP party can offered in terms of security, employment and human capacity development. You don't need a degree to be a ground breaking leader.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by callmenow: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
Abayhormy:
mumu, can't you see it signed 21/01/2015? that is the statement of result. Can't you see his passport there is also a recent passport ? The original including that of the other classmates were also published. Why don't you post a copy of that. DO you expect his school to print certificat? Are they Cambridge or waec ? they scanned and published the original record sheet.

This beggars belief. No WAEC/WASC in there. What does these arse licking nonces take nigerians for? I am beginning to get angry with Buhari and APC for bringing Nigeria to ridicule.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by ridgeman: 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
If records are to be believed then GMB has exceeded the minimum requirement by obtaining higher education qualifications from internationally recognised institutions...
Please let's focus on the key issues of moving Nigeria onto the same level as Singapore
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by sleekp1: 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nigerians don't want to see any doctored records. We want to see certificates please, just show us na.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by davidodesanmi: 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
ARE U A FORKLIFT MECHANIC OR ELECTRICIAN,CALL FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT IN A BOTTLING COMPANY NOW!!!!!09092925709....
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by ChinemeOkpan: 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
manny4life:

Haha, why are you being on the defensive? Okay o, Mr. education, since I am not educated, help answer the question. Whether it's a statement or not, bottom line is did we have class 6 back then? Stop being antagonistic... Simple question with a response

not defensive at all. I just expected that you will know better , well unless your hate for Buhari is beclouding your reasoning.

Did APC bribe Cambridge University too?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by infinitty(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
BUHARI WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR CERTIFICATE EXPLANATION
RATHER ALL WE WANT YOU TO DO IS TO PROVIDE US WIT YOUR SCHOOL
CERTIFICATE BECAUSE NIGERIA ARMY SAID THAT YOU ONLY FILLED
YOUR SUBJECTS GRADES IN THE NIGERIAN ARMY FORM BUT YOU
DIDN'T PRESENT TO THEM THE ORIGINAL OR PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR
CERTIFICATE AT ALL. SO THE FACT REMAINS THAT BUHARI HAVE NOT
PRESENTED HIS CERTIFICATE ANYWHERE OR TO ANYBODY period!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by efilefun(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
They brought a fake report from hospital... That was taken care of

They faked a medical travel plan for the general that was taken care of

They said our beloved general doesn't have any credentials... That has been taken care of

Now we waiting for more propaganda PDP. Keep promoting GMB by bringing up more propagandas Fools

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by olas24u(f): 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
manny4life:

How does the statement affect what I asked? I asked a question: classes back then ended in 5, how come the "reissue" says 6?

we practiced Federalism back then ,there was competition and each region had their own rules .
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by ichidodo: 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
2sExy1:
how is it rubbish??
Buhari mentioned Shehu Yar ardua as his classmate in 1961...But Shehu Yardua was recruited into the Army 1959.In addition to that there was the attestation letter submitted to the Army stating expressly that Buhari will pass some subjects therefore it means he got into the Army without his WASC.So the question is did he write WASC in the Army and why the inconsistencies between Buhari's school attendances and Shehu's army recruitment??Anyways all of this won't stop his imminient defeat at this rate.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by chrisviral(m): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
kay1one:
More.

That is not even all... is nobody looking at the date it was signed... and how a statement of result prepared in 1961 have 20____ for its date, only for 20 to be cancelled and 1961 written...

Who is deceiving who?
GMB is fraud

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by igbsam(m): 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
clevvermind:
smh. is this the certificate? buhari is really a semi illiterate.

Can your grand father show me his own certificate ?
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by manny4life(m): 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

not defensive at all. I just expected that you will know better , well unless your hate for Buhari is beclouding your reasoning.

Did APC bribe Cambridge University too?

Mr. can you quote ANY post where you have seen me involved in GEJ / Buhari saga? Like I said, personally, I don't care about his academic qualification, let the best man win. In fact, his numerous attendance in foreign colleges and what not suffices; however, like I said before, that caught my attention. There was no class 6 back in the 60's when Buhari went to secondary school and wrote WAEC. Why will a statement of result be generated for a class that is nonexistent at that time? That is my question. I have said APC bribed anyone, I asked a simple question. Stop being on edge if when someone ask a genuine question.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by ChinemeOkpan: 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
manny4life:

Mr. can you quote ANY post where you have seen me involved in GEJ / Buhari saga? Like I said, Personally, I don't care about his academic qualification, let the best man win. In fact, his numerous attendance in foreign colleges and what not suffices; however, like I said before, that caught my attention. There was no class 6 back in the 60's when Buhari went to secondary school and wrote WAEC. Why will a statement of result be generated for a class that is nonexistent at that time? That is my question. I have said APC bribed anyone, I asked a simple question. Stop being on edge if when someone ask a genuine question.

ok bro
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by najoke: 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
southwestngr:

LOL grin

JUST SAY AMEN IF YOU ARE PROUD OF HAVING A SCHOOL CERT FAILURE AS YOUR PRESIDENT.

And may all your children,great grand children and great great great grand children study zoology both as first degree, masters and PHD.

And dont tell me you have said amen b4 cos na lie....come to think of it ....GEJ show us you school cert, thesis and tell us your classmates too

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by ChinemeOkpan: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
ichidodo:
Buhari mentioned Shehu Yar ardua as his classmate in 1961...But Shehu Yardua was recruited into the Army 1959.In addition to that there was the attestation letter submitted to the Army stating expressly that Buhari will pass some subjects therefore it means he got into the Army without his WASC.So the question is did he write WASC in the Army and why the inconsistencies between Buhari's school attendances and Shehu's army recruitment??Anyways all of this won't stop his imminient defeat at this rate.

I guess this secondary school with Buhari sat next to Yaradua is fake and a photoshop as well

You guys have met your match at game playing

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by sleekymag(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Even the so called statement of result some persons are posting here has fake written all over it. There was no Katsina State in 1961 like someone said.

Also, we that finished secondary school in the mid nineties had results like A1, A2, A3 etc. A1, B2, B3 etc. was introduced later (after our time) and not before. To think Buhari had B3 in one of the subjects (History) and D7 in English Literature (when in our time and before then it was P7) smells of forgery.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Monimatic:
[b] "BUHARI WILL PASS WEST AFRICAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE WITH CREDITS IN ENGLISH , MATHS AND THREE OTHER SUBJECTS" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
HAUSA/FULANI DON FINISH THIS COUNTRY.
PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES WILL BE PRESENTLY BE LAUGHING AT WE NIGERIANS OVER THIS KIND OF CERTIFICATE OR LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION THAT BUHARI'S FORMER PRINCIPAL WROTE TO THE ARMY
"BUHARI WILL PASS WEST AFRICAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE WITH CREDITS IN ENGLISH , MATHS AND THREE OTHER SUBJECTS"
WHEN DID BUHARI'S PRINCIPAL BECOME TB JOSHUA TO PROPHECIZE ABOUT BUHARI'S RESULT OR WHEN DID BUHARI'S PRINCIPAL BECOME A BOOKMAKER TO PREDICT BUHARI'S RESULT.
EVEN PREMIUM TIMES WHICH PEOPLE CALL A PRO APC MEDIA ORGANIZATION HAD TO COME CLEAN ON THIS ISSUE, COS THE LIES AND DECEITS OF BUHARI AND HIS CAMP JUST KEEP INCREASING EVERYDAY.

CHAI DIS COUNTRY TOO MUCH COMEDY N DRAMA grin grin grin grin grin grin

ALL QUALIFICATION OF HAUSA/ FULANI IN THE MILITARY AND OTHER FEDERAL ESTABLISHMENTS SHOULD BE SCREENED AND VETTED, LARGE PERCENTAGE OF THEM DON'T HAVE THE REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER SUCH ESTABLISHMENT.

"BUHARI WILL PASS WEST AFRICAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE WITH CREDITS IN ENGLISH , MATHS AND THREE OTHER SUBJECTS" ...........SIGNED PRINCIPAL
SINCE WE NOW KNOW "Buhari will pass WAEC", his campaign DG Rotimi Amechi and his party APC should quickly enroll him in a nearby school in Kastina for the upcoming WAEC examinations
LORD HAVE MERCY
HAUSA /FULANI DON FINISH US[/b]
clueless agent of backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Maser: 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
kay1one:
More.

Desperado! Look at the lower right hand corner of the document and see that it was issued today 21-01-2015. It is not the main copy as that cannot be issued but kept in the school's archive. This document is a re-issue based on the records in the school. Sorry to burst your bubble as I know you're already feeling like a genius who just made a fantastic discovery as captured in your word "busted". If you were smart you should already be asking what these politicians will do for you not what certificate the have (sentiments). Once upon a time Anambra state had a PhD governor under whose administration children did not go to school for more than a year. You guys're really daft to be wasting opportunity to ask valid questions dwelling on baseless certificate issue. If you doubt the certificate, write cambridge who conducted the wasc back in those days and they'll reply you. Oyibo sabi reply mail quick, they nor be waec.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Monimatic:
[b] "BUHARI WILL PASS WEST AFRICAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE WITH CREDITS IN ENGLISH , MATHS AND THREE OTHER SUBJECTS" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
HAUSA/FULANI DON FINISH THIS COUNTRY.
PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES WILL BE PRESENTLY BE LAUGHING AT WE NIGERIANS OVER THIS KIND OF CERTIFICATE OR LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION THAT BUHARI'S FORMER PRINCIPAL WROTE TO THE ARMY
"BUHARI WILL PASS WEST AFRICAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE WITH CREDITS IN ENGLISH , MATHS AND THREE OTHER SUBJECTS"
WHEN DID BUHARI'S PRINCIPAL BECOME TB JOSHUA TO PROPHECIZE ABOUT BUHARI'S RESULT OR WHEN DID BUHARI'S PRINCIPAL BECOME A BOOKMAKER TO PREDICT BUHARI'S RESULT.
EVEN PREMIUM TIMES WHICH PEOPLE CALL A PRO APC MEDIA ORGANIZATION HAD TO COME CLEAN ON THIS ISSUE, COS THE LIES AND DECEITS OF BUHARI AND HIS CAMP JUST KEEP INCREASING EVERYDAY.

CHAI DIS COUNTRY TOO MUCH COMEDY N DRAMA grin grin grin grin grin grin

ALL QUALIFICATION OF HAUSA/ FULANI IN THE MILITARY AND OTHER FEDERAL ESTABLISHMENTS SHOULD BE SCREENED AND VETTED, LARGE PERCENTAGE OF THEM DON'T HAVE THE REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER SUCH ESTABLISHMENT.

"BUHARI WILL PASS WEST AFRICAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE WITH CREDITS IN ENGLISH , MATHS AND THREE OTHER SUBJECTS" ...........SIGNED PRINCIPAL
SINCE WE NOW KNOW "Buhari will pass WAEC", his campaign DG Rotimi Amechi and his party APC should quickly enroll him in a nearby school in Kastina for the upcoming WAEC examinations
LORD HAVE MERCY
HAUSA /FULANI DON FINISH US[/b]
clueless agent of backwardness. Ur master shd provide his fake phD thesis too

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by infinitty(m): 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
BUHARI WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR CERTIFICATE EXPLANATION
RATHER ALL WE WANT YOU TO DO IS TO PROVIDE US WIT YOUR SCHOOL
CERTIFICATE BECAUSE NIGERIA ARMY SAID THAT YOU ONLY FILLED
YOUR SUBJECTS GRADES IN THE NIGERIAN ARMY FORM BUT YOU
DIDN'T PRESENT TO THEM THE ORIGINAL OR PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR
CERTIFICATE AT ALL. SO THE FACT REMAINS THAT BUHARI HAVE NOT
PRESENTED HIS CERTIFICATE ANYWHERE OR TO ANYBODY period!!
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by jmaine: 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
najoke:

And may all your children,great grand children and great great great grand children study zoology both as first degree, masters and PHD.

And dont tell me you have said amen b4 cos na lie....come to think of it ....GEJ show us you school cert, thesis and tell us your classmates too

What manner of stark ignorance, you just exposed yourself as someone who should be talking less in public space . . . . See below to know the various field a zoologist can find a career path . . . .

btw, A big Amen to your prayers . . . .

Working at a zoo
Veterinary practice and medicine
Forensic science
Medical research
Fisheries and aquaculture
Conservation and ecological management
Chemical industry research
Teaching
Manufacturing industry research
Pest control and agriculture
Cell biology and molecular research
Embryonic development in animals
Research in Parisitology
Research in Ornithology

http://www.ulinks.com/zoologydegree-zoologycareerscollegeseducation.htm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by kay1one(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Maser:

Desperado! Look at the lower right hand corner of the document and see that it was issued today 21-01-2015. It is not the main copy as that cannot be issued but kept in the school's archive. This document is a re-issue based on the records in the school. Sorry to burst your bubble as I know you're already feeling like a genius who just made a fantastic discovery as captured in your word "busted". If you were smart you should already be asking what these politicians will do for you not what certificate the have (sentiments). Once upon a time Anambra state had a PhD governor under whose administration children did not go to school for more than a year. You guys're really daft to be wasting opportunity to ask valid questions dwelling on baseless certificate issue. If you doubt the certificate, write cambridge who conducted the wasc back in those days and they'll reply you. Oyibo sabi reply mail quick, they nor be waec.

We would prefer a certificate not a scam copy like this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo / Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others / The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.