Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:02 AM

"I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje (21468 Views)

"Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume / Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – / Buhari Will Reduce Fuel Price To N40 Per Litre — David-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Sezua(m): 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
nawa oh, na you get the land?

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by kilokeys(m): 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
foolishness... thats what clueless pple say..
if u reduce a plot from 2M to 200k what happens to land costing 500k? it then goes for free?

if he has said stuff like housing loans, and mortgage or affordable apartments with options to pay in instalments .. ehen..

ode..

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by lacasa: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lagos is not like Ekiti

1 Like

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by kingthreat(m): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
Yeah I also heard he said he will reduce the price of BRT transportation too. grin grin grin
Lagosians be wise.

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by akinsadeez(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Well the Land use act says that all the land in the state is vested in the governor who holds it in trust. Therefore technically he can reduce the cost of land since he is the owner going by the provisions of the land use act. That's why the governor can take over any land in the state anytime. he can decree certain prices of land per plot as governor.

#dont mind me. I am just trying to defend him anyhow and anyway. grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Zico5(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
It is high time people began to fear these politicians that re making spurious promises just to get power without thinking about the repercaution of such statements. That is where GEJ fails galantly, u can't decieve people cos they will hold u by ur words. Make promises that u can easily fulfil and people will appreciate u if u go beyond

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by killercute16(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
Owk...am not voting for this guy again...you know how many plots of land my pa keep for me+the amount of money am expecting from the sales....you berra talk well oh angry

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
Next, he will say 'I will reduce the price of olosho'

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by igbsam(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
This man still dey use 1998 mentality dey campaign sha. Nigerians are wise sir. please share and reduce the land for your family members.

clueless on arrival

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Egbagirl(f): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
How?? Tell us the polices you plan to implement that will lead to a reduction in the cost of land. You can't just wake up and say cost of land will be reduced.

What are the polices and what are the effects?

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
Thank God for utterances like this, at least the electorate will know what they are getting themselves into by voting for liars like this man angry

7 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by HopeAlive14(m): 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
I wish we can be having elections every year!

Promises, more promises and many more promises upon promises!

Words are powerful, whether spoken or written.

I pray God enable every Nigerian politician to fulfill their promises.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
The man and those handling his campaign strategy are simply clueless....

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by ellistmedia: 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jimi Agbaji will destroy Lagos just like most PDP governors do to their states.
PDP as a party weld too much power over their governors and their clueless policies will definitely crumble Lagos.

PDP wants power for just power sake!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by olas24u(f): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
Very intresting
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by nigerianvenom(m): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
a true man with vision.
fashola created govt for just the elite and we believe jim will correct those errors

1 Like

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
Egbagirl:
All these promises that can't be fulfilled. Does he control the market?!

Look what the cat dragged in! How you been?
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by ABDamola(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
SirShymex:
Stark illiterate, how can you reduce the cost of a fixed asset whose price is dependent on demand vs. supply, especially when the demand outweighs the supply?

Is he going to add more land to Lagos?

Where do they pluck these m0r0ns from, for fvck sake? grin Nigeriaaaaaaaaaaaa! grin

Location is also an influential factor!
Proximity 2 many social amenities too!
D man is clueless!

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by tellwisdom: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
Which land is he talking about??

1 Like

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by AZeD1(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jimi is beginning to sound clueless.... He seriously needs to retrace his steps.

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Tval(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
This man don dey drink too much... you be omo onile undecided

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Egbagirl(f): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
naijababe:

Look what the cat dragged in! How you been?

Hahahaha. I've been good! Showing face here and there. How are you?!
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by midetinz(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
Reduce the price of a fixed asset? Now I know why JAYKAY pharma is still an unknown company despite long years of existence. Show me your president,I'll tell you who you are#clueless#

6 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Orikinla(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
Niwdog:
He can do it with the votes of lagos citizens

[size=18pt]NA EM PAPA GET THE LAND?[/size] grin

[size=18pt]This JIMI GALALA DOES NOT EVEN KNOW ANYTHING.
He will govern Lagos as PDP has governed other states?
Like Abia state grin
Ebonyi state grin
Bayelsa state grin
[/size]

8 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
Egbagirl:

Hahahaha. I've been good! Showing face here and there. How are you?!

I am just dandy babe, enjoying NL electioneering grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by anonimi: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
ilugunboy:
Soon..he will tell Lagosians that he will reduce house rent in Lagos. grin

Where is anonimi the crayon man to come and defend this with his crayons... grin

He may have been inspired by the pensioner with Association of Pretending Crooks, APC who ABANDONED school 55 years ago to join the army but is now telling us stories that change per second, per second for his certificate.

No wonder the old soldier was so daft & dumb to say HE will stabilise the crude oil price.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026343_buhari1_jpeg_jpegcb8769f8867639a18a68fe74adefb523

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Locapito(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Jimi agbaje na mumu u be. Clueless as well.

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by money121(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lolzz... Dis jimi funny ooo

we omo onile no go gree oooo eheh...

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by DaPhilosopher(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
Yinmu! Only JJC will fall for such cheap campaign! Is he omo onile?

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
anonimi:

He may have been inspired by the pensioner with Association of Pretending Crooks, APC who ABANDONED school 55 years ago to join the army but is now telling us stories that change per second, per second for his certificate.

No wonder the old soldier was so daft & dumb to say HE will stabilise the crude oil price.

You sure sound like one of his advisers.....profound Cluelessness

8 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
I will cancel lekki toll , I will reduce cost of lands ...... is this what the people need. this guy is a No No.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Genes1s: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
omo laugh won tear my belle here oooo grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) / FG Plans N88m Cook Stoves For Institutions / EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.