Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

"I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje (21562 Views)

"Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume / Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – / Buhari Will Reduce Fuel Price To N40 Per Litre — David-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
This guy is just getting more and more clueless by the day. First it was free internet wifi now it's reduction of land cost. This guy's stewpidity cannot be fixed

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Cluelessness EXISTS only in the PDP8)

1 Like

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by bolliejay(m): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
I use to think JK has brain but l guess am wrong!

Am going to cancell Lekki toll, am going to reduce the cost of land in lagos............maybe he is going to cancel lasu tuition fee too. mscheeew

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by samuelprime: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
I don't understand dis guys ooo. Mr. Agbaje, how on earth is dat possible even Ashafa wey bi Omo onile sef no fit promise such............Abeg time ur take..........or is it Take ur Time ni?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by tomzman: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
AZeD1:
Jimi is beginning to sound clueless.... He seriously needs to retrace his steps.
The guy is high on cluelessnes. I had so much respect for the guy before now but right from the time He went to London to campaign, I knew cluelessnes has overtaken him.

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by apparentlylaw(m): 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
............... Lol ! Lies ....na wa sha ...all deze Politicians can Lie for Africa
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Bruteforce1o1: 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

He may have been inspired by the pensioner with Association of Pretending Crooks, APC who ABANDONED school 55 years ago to join the army but is now telling us stories that change per second, per second for his certificate.

No wonder the old soldier was [b]so daft & dumb to say HE will stabilise the crude oil price.[/b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026343_buhari1_jpeg_jpegcb8769f8867639a18a68fe74adefb523

[/s]

Oga painter, Off point as usual. You always go off topic when defeated...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by sokera: 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
I use to think Agbaje is intelligent but now he is as clueless as GEJ . Anyway no room for PDP in Lagos .

8 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Egbagirl(f): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
naijababe:

I am just dandy babe, enjoying NL electioneering grin

Lol! Same here. I wonder what will happen after the elections. Everybody's head will cool down.
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by BlackHuman(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
How is he going to do dat? - by making Lagos less developed?- OR reducing it commercial viabilty?... And why should he do that?- if a Governor is really doing his job well the price of land in his state should be increasing not decreasing....this man has been infected with PDP's cluelessness. i'd rather stick with the on-going infrastural development going on. than gamble a whole 4yrs on this inexperienced, clueless pharmacist.

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by stevecantrell: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
This is becoming stranger than fiction !

Please Jimi say something useful, don't give this election to another pretender like Ambode.
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by damogul: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Agbaje or whatever he is called is an egregiously obtuse ignoramus and a decrepit maliciously malodorous proof that evolution can go in reverse

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by aku626(m): 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hmmm, sack his campaign manager. btw if Lagosians want change don't you think Agbaje would best fit the description of that? "change"
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by xynerise: 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
You will reduce the cost of government land or private owned land? Na me and your papa buy the land?

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Eziachi: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
No you won't. The cost of land is between the seller and buyer, between supply and demand, between willingness to sell and willingness to buy at an agreed price between both parties.
You can promise to reduce the bureaucracy surrounding the buying and selling of land coming from government red tape, not the cost the land.

6 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by ollyboy009(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
sokera:
I use to think Agbaje is intelligent but now he is as clueless as GEJ . Anyway no room for PDP in Lagos .
Like this guy if you think he is right.

14022015 likes

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by waldigit: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=ollyboy009 post=30061049][/quote]

Sir, I hope you understand the implications. Lagos will grow like cracy in size and population through urbanization. Housing is not a shelter hence supporting facilities such as road, power and water supply shall be demanding. Well wish you well.
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by KwoiZabo(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
If you build more social amenities, roads and drainages and open up more settlements, the cost of land will crash.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by onatisi(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jimi please start addressing issues sensibly. This doesn't make sense.

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
ABDamola:

Location is also an influential factor!
Proximity 2 many social amenities too!
D man is clueless!

Lmao. Add population and how snarled up the place is to the equation. Coupled with the fact that land is a fixed asset owned by individuals, and the cost depends on demand. The only way he'll be able to reduce cost would be to turn the place to boko haram axis up North a la Somalia. grin

These clowns give me a good laugh everyday - and I'm glad I'm witnessing what electioneering is like in Nigeria cos I've always wondered how certified re.tards are the ones ruling. I guess it has to do with selling dreams to undiscerning/vulnerable folks, who don't know better.

And later some blinkered simpletons with obtuse minds will start spouting tripe about people being jealous of Nigeria. Like seriously, what's there to be jealous of with the type of m0r0nic leaders the country keeps churning out?

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by DrGroove(f): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Promises because of election

You go reduce am to N10 ?abegi, make I hear word jo
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by AJOT99(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
I laff in Otuoke language. Ao he wan take do am?

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by nsidibe140(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin angry grin let them run their mouth God day
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Affable200(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
Story, story-story. I will not understate him because we have the freedom of speech. That is the way they talk, if they eventually elected, all these promises will be a bygone. He may do it but just a while, it will never last. POLITICS.
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by BlackHuman(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
BlackHuman:
How is he going to do dat? - by making Lagos less developed?- OR reducing it commercial viabilty?... And why should he do that?- if a Governor is really doing his job well the price of land in his state should be increasing not decreasing....this man has been infected with PDP's cluelessness. i'd rather stick with the on-going infrastural development going on. than gamble a whole 4yrs on this inexperienced, clueless man.
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
Missy89:

Your opinion on the latest NJ shooting is needed

Soon come.

THinking of where I kept my GCSE certificate at work. grin
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by KanwuliaJara: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
Amen!!!!! kiss
No promise and fail
LAGOS GET LAND? shocked
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by obynoses(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
All the posters before me are fools. Big fools. You don't even read papers, u don't even hv voters cards and don't even stay in Lagos. A man who has promised to wipe tears brot by fashola and his cohorts.a man who will make us browse the net free by negotiating with ISP companies. In fact let's see y PDP won't take Lagos.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
Egbagirl:

Lol! Same here. I wonder what will happen after the elections. Everybody's head will cool down.

I will especially be on the look out for certain monikers. I am not sure these folks will have a life left once elections are over grin
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by etenyong(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
What? Pls i take God name beg u. That plot of land @ ikorodu i bought it 800k and i want to resell it in 3 yrs time for 3.5 million. Oga Jimi pls think of somting else not dat one land matter. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
SirShymex:

Soon come.

THinking of where I kept my GCSE certificate at work. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin Omo ake!!!!
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by ollyboy009(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
damogul:
Agbaje or whatever he is called is an egregiously obtuse ignoramus and a decrepit maliciously malodorous proof that evolution can go in reverse
hahaha.....Bros wetin na,how can a young clueless lyk JK undastand what you type up there,you wan finish the guy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: 16 Suspected Fake Election Observers Arrested By The Police / Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter / Pius Odubu: Profile, Biography Of The New NDDC Board Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.