Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:16 AM

"I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje (21469 Views)

"Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume / Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – / Buhari Will Reduce Fuel Price To N40 Per Litre — David-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by ollyruffy: 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
This Jimi speaks like the Clueless JonaThief. They think Nigerians are as clueless as they are.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
Na this kind mumu talk dey make me vex...

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Firefire(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kororugged:

lol @ free olosho, free money

arindin

The guy no get any sense for dat his big head. That is the guy that firefire worships everyday. [s]Firefire is the same age bracket as the chemist ooo
[/s]
grin grin grin

Kororugged,

See voice of CHANGE, vote Jimi Agbaje for the next Governor of Lagos State.

Enough of misrule and Bola Tinubu imposition and mortgaging of our children's future.

Eko oni ba je ooo

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
gbeseun:

U and D's olosho things,better go marry,HIV is real ooo

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Just an expression
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Bruteforce1o1: 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kororugged:

lol @ free olosho, free money

arindin

The guy no get any sense for dat his big head. That is the guy that firefire worships everyday. Firefire is the same age bracket as the chemist ooo

grin grin grin

That one na omo ale, he post trash everywhere without making any sense. He is a failure just like his boss, they are of same age bracket but he is the one shouting here on Nairaland for Jimi. lmaooooo. Wonderful!!!

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Kororugged: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=30064808]

[s]See vote of CHANGE, vote Jimi Agbaje for the next Governor of Lagos State.

Enough of misrule and Bola Tinubu imposition and mortgaging of our children's future.

Eko oni ba je ooo[[/s]/quote]

grin grin grin

Ambode no ni

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by jidoex66(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
rebranded:
This one go just dey talk like person way get phd in Zoology "I will reduce cost of land".

I laugh o!

Abeg no make me pee for body o.... can't stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by jidoex66(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Na this kind mumu talk dey make me vex...

Abeg no vex ooo.... laughin in hindi grin grin grin
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by micolaj: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
I will pay all ladies BRIDE price when I win-JIMI AGBAJE
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by dabossman(m): 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
obynoses:
All the posters before me are fools. Big fools. You don't even read papers, u don't even hv voters cards and don't even stay in Lagos. A man who has promised to wipe tears brot by fashola and his cohorts.a man who will make us browse the net free by negotiating with ISP companies. In fact let's see y PDP won't take Lagos.

And you know all these things about everyone on this thread because you are psychic? Abi you be winch? Only you sabi who get PVC and who dey stay Lagos. You be principality?
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Because you owned all the land or its your fathers property.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by ifeoluwa237(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
Abeg help mi ask am if na him papa get all d land wet dey Lagos
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by BokoHaramm: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
aanumama:
Agbaje getting more clueless than ever. shey you be omo onile??
If he's talking about making c/o easier now, I might reason with him but reduce cost of land, sorry mr Agbaje you be mumu.
Are you sure you are a lady with such choice of word?
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by citizenY(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
rebranded:
This one go just dey talk like person way get phd in Zoology "I will reduce cost of land".

I laugh o!

I want a plot in Oniru Estate. How much?
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
SirShymex:
Stark illiterate, how can you reduce the cost of a fixed asset whose price is dependent on demand vs. supply, especially when the demand outweighs the supply?

Is he going to add more land to Lagos?

Where do they pluck these m0r0ns from, for fvck sake? grin Nigeriaaaaaaaaaaaa! grin

hahaha

1 Like

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Rashidaabdullah(f): 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
How true
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Orikinla(m): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
I will vote for old boy if he shows me his good example by selling one of his own plots of land in a good location on Lagos Island for N1m.
I prefer Banana Island. grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Orikinla(m): 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:

Kororugged,

See voice of CHANGE, vote Jimi Agbaje for the next Governor of Lagos State.

Eko oni ba je ooo

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by ramdris(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
With the way this man is going ehn, he will soon promise lagosian guys and ladies free babes and guys respectively. His promises are so nauseating walahi!
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by ireke(m): 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
SirShymex:
Stark illiterate, how can you reduce the cost of a fixed asset whose price is dependent on demand vs. supply, especially when the demand outweighs the supply?

Is he going to add more land to Lagos?

Where do they pluck these m0r0ns from, for fvck sake? grin Nigeriaaaaaaaaaaaa! grin

Bros, you started well but you did not hit the nail on the head. This man is already warning Lagosians, the rest is in their hands.

Quoting from the simple law of demand and supply like you mentioned, cost of an article will drop when their is excess supply or their is drop in demand. Since we are talking about a fixed asset with a reasonable static supply, then only reduced demand in this case would be the driving factor for a real drop or reduction in price, i.e. people are not interested in buying lands in Lagos. Is that what the man wants to turn Lagos into? Please don't try to imagine the things that will lead to zero demand for land in Lagos State. May we not see that in Jesus' name, Insha Allahu, l'ola awon to n'ile.

Funny enough it's almost like saying you will stabilize the price of crude oil in the world market.
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Mhizkel(f): 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
smh 4dis man..GEJ has infected him wit clueless tinkin
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by raumdeuter: 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
Better to keep quiet and be thought stupidd than to speak and remove all doubts
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Firefire(m): 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
Orikinla:

This is the Lord’s doing; It is marvelous in our eyes - Psalm 118:23

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Cuche: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
Reducing the cost of Land in parts of Lagos is doable. I said some parts because you don't expect the Govt and the investors after spending a lot in reclaiming Eko, Banana IL to sell it cheap. He can't also determine the cost of Land at Ikoyi neither can he influence it. Those areas are locked and can only be influenced by serious market challenges
It is possible to influence the cost of Land in someother places for instance, at Lekki Epe axis some persons in their punitive wisdom had accumulated large hectares of land without any readiness to develop them. A governor can decide to give ultimatum that the title holders should develop the lands say within 2-3years or risk revocation. The direct effect of this is that those of them who had acquired more than they can develop at the material point in time will be forced to sell part and use the money to develop the remaining Such sells are usually at a lower price. While some stubborn one's may decide to head to court for injunctions but how many injunction can they possibly get if there are existing laws empowering the governor to revoke some titles in the interest of its citizens.
Of course, this is not without stepping on some toes. But in the overall interest of the masses but the number of houses and land available for construction of houses will be increased within 2-3 years
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by naijaway(m): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
Am afraid he is right and it might be one of the best things to do. And since Lagos is the top leader in Nigeria 's advancement I envision this trend expanding exponentially.

My input would be that the state government comes up with a formula that taxes home owners according to your plot and it's uses. Say you have a big plot of land for just you and your family then your tax should be higher, and if you've got a couple of plots used for commercial housing or some legal industry that hires more than say 30 people then, you will pay like the base pay of a regular predetermined plot of land that should have already been formulated.

Anyway, another thing that should be checked nationally is the idea of anyone and everyone having shops in front of their houses. I don't care if it is your house or your inherited house, it is just so disorderly; It creates unfairness because someone who is renting a legal/official Shop will start to doubt if they made the right decision; it is also a beautification issue. I live in Festac and the house/shop issue is alarming. I no wan knock nobody hustle, but if you Wan hustle no make your gain cause many others pain except is the right hustle.

I doubt pdp and no high hopes for apc but I prefer general buhari because I believe even if nothing is done, he will really increase our megawatts to the tens of thousands. And to me that would be an improvement.
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Cuche: 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
Cuche:
Reducing the cost of Land in parts of Lagos is doable. I said some parts because you don't expect the Govt and the investors after spending a lot in reclaiming Eko, Banana IL to sell it cheap. He can't also determine the cost of Land at Ikoyi neither can he influence it. Those areas are locked and can only be influenced by serious market challenges
It is possible to influence the cost of Land in someother places for instance, at Lekki Epe axis some persons in their punitive wisdom had accumulated large hectares of land without any readiness to develop them. A governor can decide to give ultimatum that the title holders should develop the lands say within 2-3years or risk revocation. The direct effect of this is that those of them who had acquired more than they can develop at the material point in time will be forced to sell part and use the money to develop the remaining Such sells are usually at a lower price. While some stubborn one's may decide to head to court for injunctions but how many injunction can they possibly get if there are existing laws empowering the governor to revoke some titles in the interest of its citizens.
Of course, this is not without stepping on some toes. But in the overall interest of the masses but the number of houses and land available for construction of houses will be increased within 2-3 years
That is not to say that his promises or ideas will make him win Lagos State Gov election. He has to work really hard cos he has a very strong and formidable opponent in Tinubu's APC
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by bameyi(m): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Missy89:

Your opinion on the latest NJ shooting is needed
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lmao ..pdp è disperato
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by popcykaylah(m): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
he for even talk say when he wins he will let cars fly and people have wings ...just dey yarn crap..maybe na you go tell people how much they wanna sell thier properties... ode!!!
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by popcykaylah(m): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
Otunbab:
Only a foolish person would vote this man in. Free internet, free this , free that, cheap this, no more payment for that.
Who d hell would believe this?
Where in the world do they give free internet? Desperado. Very soon we will hear free taxi anyway in Lagos.
no mind the clueless being..even those who created the internet don't use it for free.he think say na sawdust dey our brain like him own ...he should go back to his herbalist that the juju wey he put fir mouth no work
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by rhames(m): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=ollyboy009 post=30061049][/quote]

Welcome on board father Christmas. Christmas don pass oh. This is 2015 election year. Vote for APC.
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by popcykaylah(m): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
kingthreat:
Yeah I also heard he said he will reduce the price of BRT transportation too. grin grin grin
Lagosians be wise.
no mind am...maybe na him urine e go take dey fuel the buses and use his semen as servicing the buses..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki's Trial Adjourned Due To Power Failure / I Did Not Write Any Letter To The President's Chief Of Staff - Akpabio / FG Plans N88m Cook Stoves For Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.