Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,610 members, 7,770,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:07 PM

"I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje (21473 Views)

"Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume / Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – / Buhari Will Reduce Fuel Price To N40 Per Litre — David-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by NewNigeriaMind: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
With the way agbaje is going he will soon promise to dash all lagosians free cars and wives.

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by EbolaParasite: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
SirShymex:
Stark illiterate, how can you reduce the cost of a fixed asset whose price is dependent on demand vs. supply, especially when the demand outweighs the supply?

Is he going to add more land to Lagos?

Where do they pluck these m0r0ns from, for fvck sake? grin Nigeriaaaaaaaaaaaa! grin

Maybe he means he will reduce associated government costs involved in Land acquisition
I assume you pay some sort of land use charge or something?
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Bruteforce1o1: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by anonimi: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
Oga painter, Off point as usual. You always go off topic when defeated...

Na bad thing to answer the question from your friend, ilugunboy again

Anyway, Agbaje was trying to adopt the Jakande model for low-income housing in Lagos state but obviously did not get his message across correctly unlike the daft & dumb pretender of a pensioner who said he will dash N5,000 to 25 million unemployed people, which totals N1.5 trillion in a year i.e. 1/3rd of our 2014 budget shocked

The old soldier has not changed from his military DICTATORSHIP misrule of two years (1983-1985) when factories were closing left, right & centre as he was indiscriminately importing sugar, rice, milk, vegetable oil and other essential commodities "Essencos" through the Nigerian National Supply Company, NNSC.

What a confirmed DULLARD Buhari is shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Actionleap: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
I feel so sorry for most Nigerian youth. They are so gullible and uninformed. What Agbaje said needs no interpretation. Yes. A serious govt can reduce the cost of land. Gov. Amosu did it in Ogun state.
The cost of land is not not how much you buy the land from "Omonile" but the huge cost of perfecting your land titles. Until you perfect your land title, your house can be a bad investment. You cannot use it for collateral to secure a loan or anything of such.
The cost of C of O in Alausa for a land in the mainland is far above N2m not to talk of more than N2m you will have to cough out for Alausa boys in Lands ministry.
I won't blame most of you much. Most youths are still shamefully staying with their parents at 30yrs!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Egbagirl(f): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
naijababe:

I will especially be on the look out for certain monikers. I am not sure these folks will have a life left once elections are over grin

Hahaha I know right! They will become extinct. I'm sure many of them will get new accounts though grin
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by ajadematanle: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Na him papa get land for lagos?
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by fboycaestro(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Agbaje...Agbaje....The next thing he will say is I will legalize yahoo and free Olosho for boiz every Friday night...This Agbaje na big time fool. Abeg who dey advise am? Him own adviser foolish pass FFK

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by gbeseun(m): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Imanuelle:
Cheap land + Wi-Fi?

How about olosho fees? Will it drop too?

Stvpid Nigerian politicians, making promises like they're curmeen,

He for also stabilize price of crude oil.

U and D's olosho things,better go marry,HIV is real ooo
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by experimentist: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jimmy = a local hungry-looking ghetto dog

1 Like

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by damogul: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
obynoses:
All the posters before me are fools. Big fools. You don't even read papers, u don't even hv voters cards and don't even stay in Lagos. A man who has promised to wipe tears brot by fashola and his cohorts.a man who will make us browse the net free by negotiating with ISP companies. In fact let's see y PDP won't take Lagos.

Obynoses maybe while he is giving you free internet and slashing land value to 1000 naira per plot even in Vi and banana island maybe he just might make your nose smaller too as your name is obynoses

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Bruteforce1o1: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

Anyway, Agbaje was trying to adopt the Jakande model for low-income housing in Lagos state but obviously did not get his message across correctly unlike the daft & dumb pretender of a pensioner who said he will dash N5,000 to 25 million unemployed people, which totals N1.5 trillion in a year i.e. 1/3rd of our 2014 budget shocked

The old soldier has not changed from his military DICTATORSHIP misrule of two years (1983-1985) when factories were closing left, right & centre as he was indiscriminately importing sugar, rice, milk, vegetable oil and other essential commodities "Essencos" through the Nigerian National Supply Company, NNSC.

[/s]

Stop crying. I know you are doing your work, but cool down. This thread is about Jimi the failed chemist that want to govern Lagos state, and promise to reduce the cost of a fixed asset. Big shame! You don't need to fine tune it, just collect more cash from them before the end of February.

-I will provide free internet
- We will use the militant to shut down the Economy
-I will govern Lagos same way PDP useless governors rule there states
-I will reduce the cost of Land

Tomorrow, I will put rugs and mables on all Lagos roads, free cab, free Drinks, free Olosho and free money.

9 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by ollyboy009(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
obynoses:
All the posters before me are fools. Big fools. You don't even read papers, u don't even hv voters cards and don't even stay in Lagos. A man who has promised to wipe tears brot by fashola and his cohorts.a man who will make us browse the net free by negotiating with ISP companies. In fact let's see y PDP won't take Lagos.
If not for santity sake, i would have called you an id*iot. how can you call pple fools on faceless media,atleast most if not all of these pple are far intelligent and mature than you.
Its quiet obvious you are the fool here,present your opinion politely and gerrout sudnt be too dificult for you.

6 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by damogul: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
anonimi:

MUMU ALERT!

6 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by superstar3: 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
E be like say na JK papa own all the land in Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Kororugged: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]

Stop crying. I know you are doing your work, but cool down. This thread is about Jimi the failed chemist that want to govern Lagos state, and promise to reduce the cost of a fixed asset. Big shame! You don't need to fine tune it, just collect more cash from them before the end of February.

-I will provide free internet
- We will use the militant to shut down the Economy
-I will govern Lagos same way PDP useless governors rule there states
-I will reduce the cost of Land

Tomorrow, I will put rugs and mables on all Lagos roads, free cab, free Drinks, free Olosho and free money.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by cococandy(f): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
datguru:
Na you go tell us how much to sell our lands? Abi you want fix price

just like buhari is going to stabilize world oil price. May God help us all in this country.

Politicians! There's none good among them, not even one.
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by cococandy(f): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dim fools. Every one of them
anonimi:

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by fboycaestro(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
Actionleap:
I feel so sorry for most Nigerian youth. They are so gullible and uninformed. What Agbaje said needs no interpretation. Yes. A serious govt can reduce the cost of land. Gov. Amosu did it in Ogun state.
The cost of land is not not how much you buy the land from "Omonile" but the huge cost of perfecting your land titles. Until you perfect your land title, your house can be a bad investment. You cannot use it for collateral to secure a loan or anything of such.
The cost of C of O in Alausa for a land in the mainland is far above N2m not to talk of more than N2m you will have to cough out for Alausa boys in Lands ministry.
I won't blame most of you much. Most youths are still shamefully staying with their parents at 30yrs!

Actionleap.. but why disturb yourself? He said the right thing in a wrong way. Remember not everyone in Lagos is learned and can interpret all these. What do you say of artisans and market women, what they heard is Agbaje wants to reduce cost of land in Lagos if elected...Moreover we both know he can't win, so let him stop all those propaganda
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Rhozabeth(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
Since this guy joined PDP, he has become so clueless that I sometimes wonder if it is still the same Jimi Agbaje! Ever heard of demand and supply pls look for a book titled 'Introduction to Economics' and read up the topic demand and supply! Don't just open your mouth and start saying trash!

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by zubby29(m): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
i like jimi he seem to me a good man,but he joined d wrong party,even if he promises heaven to lagosians,they/will never vote pdp
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
R.etardness re-invented!

1 Like

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by damogul: 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
Rhozabeth:
Since this guy joined PDP, he has become so clueless that I sometimes wonder if it is still the same Jimi Agbaje! Ever heard of demand and supply pls look for a book titled 'Introduction to Economics' and read up the topic demand and supply! Don't just open your mouth and start saying trash!

The guy wants to re-write the laws governing economics. This guy must be smarter than all the smartest men in the world put together

IN HIS DREAMS.........THE GUY NA THE BIGGEST DUNDEE EVER LIVETH grin

1 Like

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by onetimepro(m): 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mtcheew, is land your father properties.....
....big fool
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by peteruuu(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
grin Na you get all the lands ? grin

promises for the gods!

1 Like

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
ilugunboy:
Soon..he will tell Lagosians that he will reduce house rent in Lagos. grin

Where is anonimi the crayon man to come and defend this with his crayons... grin

The crayon man na small pikin?

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by ifex40: 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
rebranded:
This one go just dey talk like person way get phd in Zoology "I will reduce cost of land".

I laugh o!

I can see that your mine and your brain can not imagine how he we redusing the cost of land in lagos cos u think is not possible and he can do it.

Just give him your vote and see if he can do it.
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Bruteforce1o1: 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kororugged:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lmaooo. Cant stop laughing, no wonder they call him the failed Chemist. He just dey misyarn, from campaigning in UK and promising to destroy the economy if GEJ is not re-elected. Bode George will be angry right now cos money dey waste. lmaoooo

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jimi agbaje, the necklace man wey dey foolishly threaten us with militants don throw another bomb with him mouth.

Looks like d guy is not smart afterall

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Bruteforce1o1: 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
obynoses:

Read the trash you wrote up there and slap yourself. You call everyone fool but you are the most foolish by thinking the chemist will reduce the cost of land.

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Kororugged: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

Lmaooo. Cant stop laughing, no wonder they call him the failed Chemist. He just dey misyarn, from campaigning in UK and promising to destroy the economy if GEJ is not re-elected. Bode George will be angry right now cos money dey waste. lmaoooo

lol @ free olosho, free money

arindin

The guy no get any sense for dat his big head. That is the guy that firefire worships everyday. Firefire is the same age bracket as the chemist ooo

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Easier said than done

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Spends ₦41 Billion On Presidential Fleet / Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told / Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.