Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

…babangida Defends Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / …babangida Defends Buhari (42637 Views)

We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger / Babangida Defends Buhari / Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by HzRF(m): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2015
PassingShot:

What did the military expose? If anything, the military vindicated Buhari to some extent while shooting themselves in the foot at the same time.

The military is politicized because under normal circumstance, they should not address any officer's personal record publicly without compelled to do so by the courts.

Your masters know that Buhari sat WASC and got his result. They just tried to see if they could discredit him but YOU HAVE FAILED WOEFULLY as the General keeps improving his acceptability.

For you and your likes, if Cambridge releases the result you will still say that it was doctored! You are pathetically irredeemable!
Kindly show me the law that prohibit the action of the military, ur certi-fail-thke forger, was even disgracing the Army by assuming the exams he never took was with military

A sensible lawyer said "why did he pull out an affidavit when he knows his paper is with the military"
Why is it taking long for Buhari to ask liar Muhammad to write Cambridge or waec

Keep your PVC, safe
Don't forget to get shock absorber Feb 14 is near

2 Likes

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by porka: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2015
proxillin:

Dr illiterate. In our constitution , the minimum qualification for public office is primary 6. So lay this irrelevant issue to rest will u?

Face the fact that GEJ is loosing

Where is Buhari's primary six certificate?

2 Likes

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by inisco: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2015
i dont think pdp is politisizing the millitary,the truth must always be knwn no mata how u try to hide it,in my opinion i think apc were the ones politisizing the millitry wen our nation is being attack by boko haram just to score sum political point,where was ibb wen this act took place,i guess pdp only expose the little of them to show them they not new to this game.had it been apc nd pdp join their hands as a nation jus as wat hav seen u.s.a doing nigeria wud hav been beta,pdp didnt ask the military for certificate but the ask buhari which he said was wit the army as the constitution states

2 Likes

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by KwoiZabo(m): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2015
emeka2847:

Tell your father that he lied to you. Some of us went through it ourselves, and it was the best of times when we had unity in this country.

Tell you father that there's a difference between staging a coup like Buhari did and causing division within Nigerian Military like Jonathan is doing today.

Tell your father that Nigeria may just be on track to becoming another Rwanda if the division among Nigerians continues to enter the military.

Tell you father that Jonathan is destroying everything just to become President. But Buhari is now everybody's man. Forget all that preaching of religious disharmony by the Oritsejafors of this country.

Tell your father that Buhari is our next President.
You left the important things I mentioned and you are dealing with what frivolity. Is Buhari qualified to be in the Army? Did Buhari keep shagari at Ikoyi and send Ekwueme to jail? Politics aside, let's have a conscience

2 Likes

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2015
I am a Buhari supporter but I doff my hat for GEJ for one sole reason. Jonathan has succeeded in doing in just a few months............that which no other Nigerian leader could do in decades.

Dividing the people along ethnic and religious lines and completely reducing our military to laughing stock

1 Like

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by porka: 10:23am On Jan 25, 2015
PassingShot:

What did the military expose? If anything, the military vindicated Buhari to some extent while shooting themselves in the foot at the same time.

The military is politicized because under normal circumstance, they should not address any officer's personal record publicly without compelled to do so by the courts.

Your masters know that Buhari sat WASC and got his result. They just tried to see if they could discredit him but YOU HAVE FAILED WOEFULLY as the General keeps improving his acceptability.

For you and your likes, if Cambridge releases the result you will still say that it was doctored! You are pathetically irredeemable!

And if Cambridge comes out to clear the air as the military did, you will still claim that Cambridge has been 'politicized'.

You support all scams that favor your messiah not minding the damage it is causing the future of Nigeria's education.

Your educationally less advantaged candidate should just produce his certificate or quietly disappear from the scene.

1 Like

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2015
PAINGAIN:
Buhari politicised d military by a sworn affidavit by him that d military was in possession of his certificate which d military now says it doesn't have. The mistake buhari made was using his wasc as his qualification instead of using d diploma he obtained from oversea schools. If he had used his diploma just like gej used his phd nobody would b interested in his wasc. But suspicion arose when he used wasc as qualification but provided an affidavit. Buhari only has himself to blame,I mean, why didn't he just provide his wasc instead of affidavit?

blame like how?
What is the issue here, to me fani kayode is causing alot of problem, dat appointment dey gave him is causing more bad than gud to the party and d nation. He has been the one pushin on this certificate matter, somethin any sensible nigeria knws it not an issue.

The funny part, he wld be the first to jet out to the UK.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by ptolemy247(m): 10:25am On Jan 25, 2015
#IBBshowusurcertificate

1 Like

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Smart007i(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2015
efilefun:

May GOD run your life and family the way Jonathan
has run Nigeria, Misplace all blessing due to you the
way Jonathan misplaced our 20billion Dollars, Pardon
all the enemies of your destiny the way Jonathan
Pardoned Alamiesigha and forget you and your Family
like the CHIBOK GIRLS have been forgotten..

Pls I need a louder Amen from.you
No Gej Fan we'll say Tht loud AMEN ...
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by prettymina(f): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2015
I wish GEJ campaign team had risen up to look for chibok girls d way they are concern abt GMB certificates..dairis God ooo
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 10:33am On Jan 25, 2015
I thought APC made us to believe that IBB stole Buhari certificate?
anybody supporting Buhari is a foool
IBB is only defending his self because this wind of change will blow many things open in due time. Enough of northern quota system

1 Like

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by onatisi(m): 10:34am On Jan 25, 2015
atlwireles:
IBB SEES THE INCOMING STORM. THE ERA OF GENERALS, WHO SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN ADMITTED INTO THE ARMY HAS DAWNED ON US .
u dey mind am ! He knows that if the wind blows too much it will reveal the rotten and corrupt system in the military that made and produced illiterates as generals and heads of states. He is only trying to protect the image of the military but all the jargons he said still doesn't prove that buhari has the basic requirement of joining the army or even becoming an officer in the first place .

1 Like

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by porka: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2015
1stCitizen:
I am a Buhari supporter but I doff my hat for GEJ for one sole reason. Jonathan has succeeded in doing in just a few months............that which no other Nigerian leader could do in decades.

Dividing the people along ethnic and religious lines and completely reducing our military to laughing stock

Buhari's lie against the military in a sworn affidavit was roundly refuted by the military high command.

That is the right thing to do in order for the military's reputation not be thrown to the dogs.

You can't be playing politics and using the military as a cover and expect them to keep quiet.

The military will not allow any tainted fellow to use it for scam.

Buhari should produce his certificate.

He is not qualified to be a cleaner in Nigeria but has been using all manner of scam to rise to positions at the expense of hard working Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2015
HOW WILL HE NOT SUPPORT WEN D WORTHLESS BUHARI HAS PROMISED HIM SUMFIN..

ODES OF LIFE

1 Like

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Ninapha(f): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2015
hee Babangida knows he may be the next. the day Buhari ventured into politics ia the day he becamea politician. weda military is a unifying institution is imaterial.

retired generals s respect themselves and stay off policy.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by porka: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2015
keyman0007:

blame like how?
What is the issue here, to me fani kayode is causing alot of problem, dat appointment dey gave him is causing more bad than gud to the party and d nation. He has been the one pushin on this certificate matter, somethin any sensible nigeria knws it not an issue.

The funny part is when the chips are down and real crisis comes, he wld be the first to jet out to the UK.

'Chips and crisis' because of Buhari's certificate?

Buhari is not qualified to be a cleaner without a certificate and you want to cause crisis because of that?

Shame!

1 Like

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2015
KwoiZabo:
I have spotted this the nation newspaper, It's an APC newspaper because I doubt if IBB actually said so
*modified *
The truth is at this point, the best that can be done is for APC to substitute Buhari because even if Buhari wins which is unlikely, The PDP will pursue this to a logical conclusion which is Buhari is not qualified and believe you me if this were to be the other way round, these loud mouthed APC would have gone to the UN to deliver press statement. Buhari can never be sworn in as President or else there can never be peace. That Cambridge master sheet was forged (evidence below) and Buhari should be arrested and sent to jail for entering The military fraudulently. Nobody is politicizing the Army, Buhari lied with the Army and the Army denied him, also nobody is ridiculing the Army, what is happening now shows the extent to which the Northerners have corrupted our public institutions by flooding their brothers there even if they are not qualified. Buhari truncated democracy 3days after I was born, and my Father told me the story, he cannot repeat it today again that I am 31yrs. Never Never.
sue him to court if u hav d evidence......every1 kips sayin Dis......cant he b sued?......its either u shut up or go n kill urslf if u can't sue him....enough of Dis noise.....Ur PDP leaders hav dropped d issue...stop embarrassing urslf
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by porka: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2015
prettymina:
I wish GEJ campaign team had risen up to look for chibok girls d way they are concern abt GMB certificates..dairis God ooo

The whole world is looking for the girls.

The whole world is waiting for Pa Buhari's O'Level certificate.

1 Like

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2015
KwoiZabo:
I have spotted this the nation newspaper, It's an APC newspaper because I doubt if IBB actually said so
*modified *
The truth is at this point, the best that can be done is for APC to substitute Buhari because even if Buhari wins which is unlikely, The PDP will pursue this to a logical conclusion which is Buhari is not qualified and believe you me if this were to be the other way round, these loud mouthed APC would have gone to the UN to deliver press statement. Buhari can never be sworn in as President or else there can never be peace. That Cambridge master sheet was forged (evidence below) and Buhari should be arrested and sent to jail for entering The military fraudulently. Nobody is politicizing the Army, Buhari lied with the Army and the Army denied him, also nobody is ridiculing the Army, what is happening now shows the extent to which the Northerners have corrupted our public institutions by flooding their brothers there even if they are not qualified. Buhari truncated democracy 3days after I was born, and my Father told me the story, he cannot repeat it today again that I am 31yrs. Never Never.

Nobody is substituting anybody, buhari has come to stay, since wen did the military become d media that they begin to disclose personnells personal records, they first said they didnt hv it, lata they said they did, now they say they dont hv it, which do we belive, this is a breach of confidentiality only buhari or the court has the right to demand his certificate. they weren't suppose to respond when asked by PDP or whoever initiated the certificate saga in the first instance. they signs are there the forces are compromised from the sss (which stormed the APC headquarters without proof of hacking) to the police(who attempted to hold back the speaker from entering the house). Now its the army. nobody shd for his/her selfish interest threaten the sovereignty of this country, especially those who knw nothin abt its struggle. There are so many things wrong with the current president.

The only hope the nation has now is INEC, if Inec becomes comprised then we are doomed. IF u dont like buhari dont vote him simple as abc, nt to begin to heep sand on somthing that doesnt exist. the certificate itself is not education, it is a means to education, patience jonathan has a bachelors and master degree but doesnt look nor speak educated (this is my opinion). buhari is over qualified, not many phd holders are strong mentality with leadership ability to holder a position of an army general. Every general can be a president but nt every president can be a general.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by abbey621(m): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2015
Less than 3 weeks to election and we are still talking about certificates, it is obvious that most Nigerians have deep mental issues. In a country where unemployment is at its highest and insecurity rules the day, I cannot believe that educational certificates dominates the headlines. No wonder why many Nigerians are unemployable and useless, we focus on getting all the degrees in the world but lack basic common sense. IF a PHD holder can cripple the economy to this extent, I would think most Nigerians would want to vote him out by all means. If this was 2011, I could understand the sentiments and say GEJ deserves more time but for goodness sake this man has nothing to offer. If we are all honest with each other we can all see that GEJ is incapable of solving most of Nigeria's problems, even if we give him another 10 years, he is a decent man but a terrible leader, he lacks guts and therefor cannot lead us to glory. I would advise us all to focus on main issues in regards to the economy instead of this certificate propaganda, if PDP has issues with Buhari's certificates let them go to court or better yet let INEC disqualify him, enough playing with people's intelligence.

One final truth, Nigeria is made up of two classes, the rich or the poor. The rich will survive regardless of who wins, I am lucky to find myself in such a class. The poor however will continue to experience unjust hardship if we continue this way, it's not about Christians against
Muslims or South versus North, it's about doing the right thing, it's about change! The whole world is laughing at Nigeria, everything from security to oil subsidy has been politicized, we need drastic change as the status quo is no longer acceptable, vote wisely!

1 Like

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by aadrSales: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2015
Who is talking? The army was politicized when bihari came to power by force, divided people by tribe and religion and send them to prison.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by porka: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2015
prinznazzy:

sue him to court if u hav d evidence......every1 kips sayin Dis......cant he b sued?......its either u shut up or go n kill urslf if u can't sue him....enough of Dis noise.....Ur PDP leaders hav dropped d issue...stop embarrassing urslf

The issue of Buhari's violent crime against Nigeria's democracy can't be wished away whether you like it or not.

It will haunt him to his grave.

Derailing a nation's future because of some selfish/ethnic agenda is a crime against a people; necessary punishment will be meted to Buhari in Nigeria's civil court at the appropriate time.

Military coup is a capital offense that is not time bound.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Ilemona93(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2015
Goodluck is not the problem of nigeria is wat the pass leader laid that we are facing today IBB watch urself ur hand is it clean Buhari wanna come a Government of revenge but vegeance is from God jona carry go

1 Like

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by onatisi(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2015
prettymina:
why are u guys talking like this? It is really sad seeing how shallow the thinking of nigerians are. This is not a matter of pdp or apga or lp. This is a matter of nigerians asking the man who wants to be their leader and president to show them his basic academic qualification which will prove that he is capable of leading the nation.maybe u don't know the dangers in what is happening ,if someone that is qualified becomes the head of a nation like nigeria believe it or not ur life and destiny is more or less in his hands ,his decisions will affect ur everyday movement and life .if he makes the wrong decisions ur life will go wrong . Many unqualified rulers have gone to needless wars which has left thousands dead ,many have taken the wrong economic decision which has left their countries broke. Someone that want to become our president and is promising 5k to 25million nigerians yearly which amounts to over 1trillion shows that buhari doesn't even know the nation yearly budget!! Don't u get it? Just 2days ago,jimi promised that he will make lands cheaper in lagos and everybody started criticising him saying he doesn't know anything about simple o level economics ,ok if a graduate can make such blunders imagine the serious calamitous blunders someone that doesn't even have waec will be making! This is more than pdp or apc issue .it is about the future of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by ignatusamson: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2015
Ibb why won't you support your fellow comrade.....God forbid..you people coming back on seat again will be a disaster...buhari if I were you I would go and rest because u r an old man almost my father's age,you still want to be the president,you should be ashamed of yourself please....think twice

1 Like

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by eldoradoxx: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2015
Gbawe:

My opinion also. Good Nigerians must ask themselves what manner of President is GEJ when he is willing to destroy everything and everyone to get his way. The unity of Nigerians is gone to now be replaced by the sort of ethnic loathing we are told preceded the civil war. All Nigerian institutions are now private servants of the PDP exemplified by the DSS spokesperson ( Marilyn Ogar) who openly convicts the opposition of wrongdoing without any proof whatsoever. The police has become a joke under GEJ used to hound and teargas our number 4 citizen ,i.e Tambuwal, as if he is a criminal.

The Navy is now a glorified errand boy forced to take orders from the illiterate Tompolo. They have now turned on the army as part of a general plan to discredit Buhari. All this desperation is only infuriating Nigerians to make PDP fans and undecided neutrals to now pledge support for Buhari. PDP is showing it is a very evil and wicked entity not at all sorry for its misrule of 16 years. IBB, from all we have seen, was not behind Buhari initially. Now even 'Maradona' has had enough of the disgraceful 'shenanigans' of the PDP. Go figure.
Very well said. Under Jonathan, every institution has been politicized and destroyed just for the sake of the most incompetent man to remain in power. If army could come to the public and address the press that indeed a man could rise through the ranks to become Major General in the army at an era of strict discipline in the army, without the army having a single record of his certificate, then we are finished in this country. What army's statement portends is a disaster in this country and the first task of Buhari after his election is to clean up the army, every officer above 15 years in the army should be sent home . They have become an arm of PDP. They 're still the group of commanders under whose watch boko haram grew to what it is today and to the extent of taking 20 LGAs in Borno. Look at how DSS was destroyed by same PDP. An intelligence agency that does not know that it takes a data to be online for data to be hacked into concluded that APC was attempting to hack into INEC database of pvc and clone cards. Prof on Wednesday openly told the whole world that Marilyn ogarDSS liedcause INEC database cJegaogaINECannot possibly be hacked into. Another shame on a security agency that ought to be trusted by Nigerians.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by porka: 10:50am On Jan 25, 2015
abbey621:
Less than 3 weeks to election and we are still talking about certificates, it is obvious that most Nigerians have deep mental issues. In a country where unemployment is at its highest and insecurity rules the day, I cannot believe that educational certificates dominates the headlines. No wonder why many Nigerians are unemployable and useless, we focus on getting all the degrees in the world but lack basic common sense. IF a PHD holder can cripple the economy to this extent, I would think most Nigerians would want to vote him out by all means. If this was 2011, I could understand the sentiments and say GEJ deserves more time but for goodness sake this man has nothing to offer. If we are all honest with each other we can all see that GEJ is incapable of solving most of Nigeria's problems, even if we give him another 10 years, he is a decent man but a terrible leader, he lacks guts and therefor cannot lead us to glory. I would advise us all to focus on main issues in regards to the economy instead of this certificate propaganda, if PDP has issues with Buhari's certificates let them go to court or better yet let INEC disqualify him, enough playing with people's intelligence.

One final truth, Nigeria is made up of two classes, the rich or the poor. The rich will survive regardless of who wins, I am lucky to find myself in such a class. The poor however will continue to experience unjust hardship if we continue this way, it's not about Christians against
Muslims or South versus North, it's about doing the right thing, it's about change! The whole world is laughing at Nigeria, everything from security to oil subsidy has been politicized, we need drastic change as the status quo is no longer acceptable, vote wisely!

We are still talking about it, we will continue to talk about because it is the prerequisite to vie for an elective position in Nigeria.

You cannot built something on nothing. The massive unemployment resulted from putting unqualified people in positions in the first place.

The fraud that has gone on for years has been a bane of Nigeria's development and progress. Now, the unthinkable is even being contemplated: that is having as president, someone who is not even qualified to be a cleaner in any establishment.

You would wish everyone just close his/her eyes and move on to 'unemployment...' but discerning people must go deep and uproot the cause of that unemployment problem in the first place.

1 Like

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by loswhite(m): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2015
KwoiZabo:
I have spotted this the nation newspaper, It's an APC newspaper because I doubt if IBB actually said so be it as it may,
*modified *
The truth is at this point, the best that can be done is for APC to substitute Buhari because even if Buhari wins which is unlikely, The PDP will pursue this to a logical conclusion which is Buhari is not qualified and believe you me if this were to be the other way round, these loud mouthed APC would have gone to the UN to deliver press statement. Buhari can never be sworn in as President or else there can never be peace. That Cambridge master sheet was forged (evidence below) and Buhari should be arrested and sent to jail for entering The military fraudulently. Nobody is politicizing the Army, Buhari lied with the Army and the Army denied him, also nobody is ridiculing the Army, what is happening now shows the extent to which some set of people have corrupted our public institutions by flooding their brothers there even if they are not qualified. Buhari truncated democracy 3days after I was born, and my Father told me the story, he cannot repeat it today again that I am 31yrs. Never Never.
stop making noise abi u knw knw where court dey?
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by KwoiZabo(m): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2015
keyman0007:

Nobody is substituting anybody, buhari has come to stay, since wen did the military become d media that they begin to disclose personnells personal records, they first said they didnt hv it, lata they said they did, now they say they dont hv it, which do we belive, this is a breach of confidentiality only buhari or the court has the right to demand his certificate. they weren't suppose to respond when asked by PDP or whoever initiated the certificate saga in the first instance. they signs are there the forces are compromised from the sss (which stormed the APC headquarters without proof of hacking) to the police(who attempted to hold back the speaker from entering the house). Now its the army. nobody shd for his/her selfish interest threaten the sovereignty of this country, especially those who knw nothin abt its struggle. There are so many things wrong with the current president.

The only hope the nation has now is INEC, if Inec becomes comprised then we are doomed. IF u dont like buhari dont vote him simple as abc, nt to begin to heep sand on somthing that doesnt exist. the certificate itself is not education, it is a means to education, patience jonathan has a bachelors and master degree but doesnt look nor speak educated (this is my opinion). buhari is over qualified, not many phd holders are strong mentality with leadership ability to holder a position of an army general. Every general can be a president but nt every president can be a general.
shut your carp and stop beating around the Bush.

1 Like

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
IBB is a liar.

The Nigerian army is not an institution of unity but a tool of oppression and intimidation.

If the Nigeria army was a an institution of unity how come that different criteria of entry point is required for different ethnic groups in the same army.
IBB and his cohorts actually thought that we are stupid not to have seen how they have hijacked the institution to serve the interest of the North for more than 40yrs.

Let IBB explain to us how a military plane crash in Jaji that killed over 256 military officers were all of Southern extraction, what really happened? what were his motives and agenda?

Jonathan's visit was only a formality, an average Southerner is already aware that no living former head of state from the North would support his presidency even if he should make Kano another London overnight unless for those that their heads are still stuck in their asss.

The Nigerian military is not an institution of unity but a tool of oppression and I pray that Jonathan should decimate them in the North East let's see which region would be using it to threaten any region that wants to move forward.If I were Jonathan the Nigerian army would be begging for knives by now.

Smh at the bolded. So how would the Army defend the country from foreign aggression? Or u think Cameroon are happy that we have oil while they don't?
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 10:54am On Jan 25, 2015
anonimi:

Babangida could not have said the above. Any semi-literate Nigerian knows NDA is the place of initial training for military officers shocked

Is the mouthpiece newspaper of the Thief'nuibu CABAL telling LIES against even IBB in its desperate attempt to recycle its 'expired' old soldier

Vote wisely!!!

No wonder they call you crayon man or mr painter. Was there NDA during IBB's time?
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by KwoiZabo(m): 10:54am On Jan 25, 2015
prinznazzy:

you guys too should stop making it a non issue. If you stop defending him we will stop too but if everybody keeps shut while we wait for the court them that's better also stop accusing GEJ of being corrupt until you provide verifiable evidence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers / Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo / Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.