Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium (47522 Views)

How Gov. Amaechi Defrauded Rivers State With Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium Contract / Amiesimaka Stadium A Class Above Akwa Ibom Complex, Igwe Boasts / Jonathans-rally-soldiers-take-over Amiesiemaka Stadium Forcefully. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:
GEJ is a disgrace to all living things angry
like you. Becux to me he isn't i think you r d disgrace

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by osscarr(m): 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

U get sense at all? The owner of the stadium, the Rivers State Government, has said it doesn't want it to be used. Why must PDP use soldiers, that are supposed to be in the North East, to forcefully take it?
name sawdust full that ur head
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by menesheh(m): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ozin:
Now this is how to use the federal might... no need to argue with noise makers like Ameachi, Tinubu,Lai Mohammed etc, take command as the C n C and watch them change tune from calling you clueless to being a dictator

GEJ 2019

Menn i bow for u 4 this comment

The idiots have been forcing action into this man since 70ad so that he will violate his vowed legacy in up holding democratic governance and rule of law.

It will be a recorded history in Nigeria of such Obama, bush, david Cameron etc in Nigerian leadership that's not clueless but highly democratic in nature.

I will never blame Nigerians living in Nigeria cus they ve not seen where democracy works and not actually the one on paper or on the media.

They have been ingrained the hard way of governance, then anything more than that is clueless in their eyez.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Truckpusher(m): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:

U TANoids really need to understand how the Constitution and govt works

The revenue generated is shared btw the FG, State n LGs wt the FG being the CUSTODIAN

So, it's their money to collect n not a gift from d FG

Illiterate, go get a government textbook n get some knowledge b4 commenting asap

#Sai Buhari
Lol, Look at the champion of illiterates that supports an illiterate fellow to govern over himself and his entire household calling me one. grin

Could you please tell me where in the constitution that it was stated that Governors can lock up a stadium against the Presidency's campaign rally over political affiliation barely a month after using it for his own party? abi cataract dun chop your eye?

Madman, your Amaechi has already dug his own grave bastard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by boluyongp(m): 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Redoil:
Why is it that something strange is always wrong with the species call buhari i.e salisu buhari and mohamedu buhari and another buhari?
Guess correctly what is wrong with them and win a house in VGC or banana island.

Ode, which other Buhari?
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by edwife(f): 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
I don't even know why we fighting ourselves over this....

Meanwhile nigeria's men are using this election as a way to escape any expenditures this valentine.... cheesy cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by emperorscoon(m): 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Interesting development....I'm sure mosst people don't know when some leaders are called dictators..
Keep it up GEJ
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by aimuan(m): 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=sCun post=30085700][/quote]go and fight boko haram not armless civilians.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by April4th(m): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
taharqa:
lol....

The COS to Ameachi says they would report the matter to the international community cheesy cheesy

That moment when the talkative little stubborn twaat gets into another fight and gets thoroughly beaten and bloodied, picks up himself , removes the dirts and cries pointedly in a thin shrill voice to the guy who just bested him: 'I go tell my mama for you '..
grin grin grin grin

Hilarious grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by sammie60(m): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
GEJ till 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by ifemi001: 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
How would u rememered?when u were not part of the scene.Let forget about politics,it is unlawful to use soldiers on those who massively voted for u to be president,should have used another peaceful method instead.So let face the facts
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Demdem(m): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
You are the real disgrace here as you have failed to understood that the same Amaechi goes to Abuja to collect his monthly stipend to run his state. cheesy

After all he pays the piper dictates the tune - Aren't all our states depending on the money shared by the federal Govt to function?

Amaechi is a triple disgrace. angry

Drugpusher, u sound daft here.
Where does abuja gets all its money? Is it not from the states itself? What resource does abuja has on its own that she feels she can use that as a weapon against the states that sustains it?

Abuja doesn't pay states, the constitution states that allocation must be done and it's not Jonathan making
making. It's sacrosanct, the drunkard likes it or not, it must be done.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by bobbylegend(m): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quo[color=#006600][/color]te author=taharqa post=30086541]lol....

The COS to Ameachi says they would report the matter to the international community cheesy cheesy

That moment when the talkative little stubborn twaat gets into another fight and gets thoroughly beaten and bloodied, picks up himself , removes the dirts and cries pointedly in a thin shrill voice to the guy who just bested him: 'I go tell my mama for you '..
grin grin grin grin[/quote][quote][/quote]

Lol! Abeg no vex o! U don hear any community wey name na international community Or na person name? At least e gud to challenge person wey u go fit fyt else na suicide lol!
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by aimuan(m): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=sCun post=30085700][/quote]NA go and fight Boko Haram,not armeless civilians.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Schematics:
Amechi has taken too much. Let us know who is the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria! Rubbish!
When Amaechi and Magnus Abe were prevented by the Police from carrying out a political rally in a field that led to Abe, a senator, being shot, why did you say? When the Police prevented Amaechi from gaining entrance to the Government House, what did you say?
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by berryblaze5(m): 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Xo xo Annoyed With That Useless Amaechi ,I don't blame him He just see finish Jonathan
Those Soldiers Should Blast Any Fool That Challenge Them
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by synergycom19: 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Am so happy because GEJ wil be declared the winner of this election,but will not complete his tenure
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
martvel:
Amechi should respect the office of the president. He should be aware of what happened to James ibori after fighting Jonathan wen Yaradua died.
Did Patience respect the office of Amaechi as the Governor of Rivers State when she used a microphone to interrupt him? Talk sensibly.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by okestev: 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
donphilopus:

Most of you guys know nothing. You just come online to post gibberish all in the name of soothing your paymasters. When the then Governor of Adamawa State under PDP, Murtala Nyako prevented Buhari from using the Stadium and the Presidential Villa [which Buhari is entitled to] in Yola (for no reason), I'm very sure you commended him. Now, Amaechi gave a reason for refusing them the use of the Stadium, you're here spewing gibberish. Anyway, from May 29th onward, when Jonathan would be in Otuoke or Prison, he wouldn't have the privilege to intimidate the opposition with Military Men.

Hypocritical PDP hypocrites.

http://saharareporters.com/2011/03/10/adamawa-gov-denies-campaign-venues-candidate-buhari
God bless you my brother for this post. Sometime i just imagine how come this man emerged as our President. How can a Democratic elected President behave in such this tyrannical way. He did same in Lagos on January 2012, forcefully dispersed Nigerian from a peaceful protest against removal of fuel subsidy. Is this the kind of leader we want This is Power drunk!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ozin:
Now this is how to use the federal might... no need to argue with noise makers like Ameachi, Tinubu,Lai Mohammed etc, take command as the C n C and watch them change tune from calling you clueless to being a dictator

GEJ 2019

that "federal might" is needed somewhere in Sambisa.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by okestev: 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
berryblaze5:
Xo xo Annoyed With That Useless Amaechi ,I don't blame him He just see finish Jonathan
Those Soldiers Should Blast Any Fool That Challenge Them
I do not see common sense in your post!
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Schematics: 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Pictures of Abe shot??

OrlandoOwoh:

When Amaechi and Magnus Abe were prevented by the Police from carrying out a political rally in a field that led to Abe, a senator, being shot, why did you say? When the Police prevented Amaechi from gaining entrance to the Government House, what did you say?
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by ELTON123(m): 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=sCun post=30085700][/quote] mtcheww lalalala [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
You are the real disgrace here as you have failed to understood that the same Amaechi goes to Abuja to collect his monthly stipend to run his state. cheesy

After all he who pays the piper dictates the tune - Aren't all our states depending on the money shared by the federal Govt to function?

Amaechi is a triple disgrace. angry
Try to know the difference between privilege and right.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
free2ryhme:
The GEJ is the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. No governor can bar him from entering any territory or facility in Nigeria. Even if he loses the election next month, he will continue to be the president until May 29, 2015.

Though as an APC supporter I do not approve of Amaechi stand on this issue. Jonathan remains The president and we must accord the office its due respect
Has any person barred him from Sambisa?
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
JudismphD:
Amaechi is a learner. U go hear ween
The same soldiers will be used to maltreat you when you want to protest for your rights....... wake up!
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by fydence: 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
sCun:
They are doing just that, they took over Mubi and some other towns, they will still reclaim those places from the militants.
There are enough men on ground in the north east to do that, it doesn't stop them from working in other parts of the country.
abeg school the learner ...i nor knw wetin amaechi dey smoke these dayz
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
sCun:

Who is the Rivers state government? The stadium was built by Rivers people's money and over 90% of them will be very happy to see the President use the stadium.
A governor cannot overrule the interest of the people because of selfish party interests.
Thought the people of Rivers State have given Amaechi the powers to approve who use the stadium by ELECTING him their GOVERNOR.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by agabaI23(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Redoil:
Why is it that something strange is always wrong with the species call buhari i.e salisu buhari and mohamedu buhari and another buhari?
Guess correctly what is wrong with them and win a house in VGC or banana island.
Toronto C

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by fydence: 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Has any person barred him from Sambisa?
nigerian soldiers are in sambisa ..ask if u nor knw
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
gists:

So why e come dey pain una like this. There are now three stadia in Port Harcourt - One in Town i.e the sharks football stadium (not so sure of the name), One in Elikahia rumu omasi (i.e the liberation stadium) and this one along the road to the airport. Yes I am pretty familiar with PHC. I think the other two stadia were built by FG. Do they not belong to the Rivers people too? Why can't GEJ use either of the two FG-owned stadia? Why must he used the one just built by the state government? BTW those other two are in the city-center (especially the Liberation stadium in Elikahia) so he will get more people to attend the rally compared to the Adokie stadium on the outskirt of PHC.
freedom to talk is allowed. ........and you can't reason more than the capacity of your brain lol.......

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by joeyekembele: 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

U get sense at all? The owner of the stadium, the Rivers State Government, has said it doesn't want it to be used. Why must PDP use soldiers, that are supposed to be in the North East, to forcefully take it?

Lets be sensible and avoid the influence of our political affinity to over cloud our reasoning. It is a fact that Amaechi's refusal was based on his political difference with GEJ. The whole of the states and their properties are under the federal government. Amaechi disposed a boyish attitude to have done that. Remember, APC made use of the same venue recently. It's unfortunate that he is not wise enough to have tolled the path of deception by following one ABOKI who sees him as an infidel and inferior Nigerian. GMB only pitched his tent with him so as to muzzle up popularity to enable him win the election. Amaechi believes he is fighting a political cause but to Buhari, he is fighting a religous cause since Islam forbids a non Muslim to preside over Muslims. How would a governor deny the president the use of state property? So odd.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.