Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium (47518 Views)

How Gov. Amaechi Defrauded Rivers State With Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium Contract / Amiesimaka Stadium A Class Above Akwa Ibom Complex, Igwe Boasts / Jonathans-rally-soldiers-take-over Amiesiemaka Stadium Forcefully. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by ansiger: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nigerian Politics is a game of strong mind. Thats why he was dumped by obasanjo. No mind of caring out roughed action as a president. Look at Ekiti state,PDP state but a very smooth APC rally going on now with hug number of people in attendance.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by sunny12345679: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
mekd:
point of correction it's not owned by R.S government Bt rivers people
. End of discusion
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by fydence: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:

But Eagles square is not everbody's property abi? When GEJ prevented kwankwaso ffrom using it some months back

U ignorant PDP r d biggest Fools, who never fail in your hypocritical statements

Besides, rivers govt gave a reason for the prohibition

Lest I 4get, #Sai Buhari cool

hehe the thing pain am...sorry ehn......GEJ has jurisdiction over the whole of nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by annibro(f): 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
ganye1:
The soldiers should have been used to take over Sambisa forest, Baga, Gwoza, Michika and other places captured by Boko Haram instead of taking over a stadium for political campaign. Mtswss.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
ifemi001:
How would u rememered?when u were not part of the scene.Let forget about politics,it is unlawful to use soldiers on those who massively voted for u to be president,should have used another peaceful method instead.So let face the facts

Just shut up, let'me not curse you
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by adeA1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
Power of incubency or federal might or wateva u call it in d face of constitutn!!! Eh Nigeria is treddin d perulous path. Not funny undecided.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by ansiger: 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
A.P.C rally in ekiti state.

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by olusolaj(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

U get sense at all? The owner of the stadium, the Rivers State Government, has said it doesn't want it to be used. Why must PDP use soldiers, that are supposed to be in the North East, to forcefully take it?

Its better to kill yourself or go fight those soldiers. I can see the thing pain you soo much. The thing enter all your blood vessel. Waooo. I love that action.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by summer(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
This act by the Rivers State govt should be totally condemed. I understand that many guys here have sold their morals to political parties that do not even know that you exist. Nobody says the truth again just because you support one political party or the other. Do you think any politician care about you?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by M17: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:
GEJ is a disgrace to all living things angry

BUHARI IS A RAPIST AND A DANGEROUS TERRORIST WALKING AROUND FREE .

NOW HE IS A SUPER STAR TO THE MUSLIM AND THE ..ULANI'S MARAUDERS AND RAPIST .

10 YEARS OLD GIRL TO THEM IS GROWN UP.

BUHARI WILL CRY AGAIN .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by byworld(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=sCun post=30085700][/quote]Really I was just wondering what the pdp nd d federal government wanna tell us again at the campaign rally, any time I hear about pdp's campaign I always play 2Face's Track title(E be like say) " check it out"E be, like say you want me to tell me another story again oh (e be like say)
E be like say you want to act another movie again oh (e be like say)
E be like say you want to code another coding again oh (e be like say)
E be like say you want to dance
Galala na di new dance, again oh
You want to sing another song again (e be like say)
E be like say you want to code
You want to code oh

See, all I want to say is that
They don’t really care about us
Because all they want to do is to get in touch with big bucks
Because they think the money gives them the power
But the power is nothing
If your people cannot get quality education
The power is nothing
If your people keep on dying of disease and starvation
The power is nothing
If your people have no peace (no peace)
The power is nothing
If your people cannot live in unity (eh)
See, why do you keep deceiving the people, my brother, my sister
See, why you make all this people to dey fight one another
Only God can judge you now [x4]
Another year has come
And now you want my vote once more
Oh no

E be, like say they want to tell me another story again oh
(e be like say)
E be like say they want to act another movie again oh (e be like say)
E be like say they want to do another deceiving again oh
E be like say dem want to dance
Galala, na di new dance, again o
They want to sing another song again
They want to sing [x2]
E be like say they want to code
They want to dance

I dedicate this one to all of the shady politicians
Wey go promise and fail and make the people live in harsh conditions
I dedicate this one to all of the shady politicians
Why don’t you change your ways
Change your ways now
Make the people live the way they are supposed to live
E no be small thing o
As you see me so (no be small thing o)
I no send, I no send you oh (no be small thing o)
All of the shady politicians (no be small thing o)" Nigerians are suffering guys, let's try change for the next for yrs and if we are not okay we vote dem out again, I voted for oga jona during d last election but nothing change
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by zoomzoom(m): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Go purge your brain of GEJ cluelessness. GMB till Nigeria is ebele(ebola) free.

But Nigeria has been EBOLA FREE SINCE OCTOBER..See what happens when your mouth/pen is in motion when you haven't engaged your brain?...or is it a classical case of BUHARIASIS?.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Bizibi(m): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
E be like say gragra dey dis rivers state wella....
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Eziachi: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
There is no need to deny them access to use the stadium if it's free and safe to use and that they met whatever prior requirements for the use it. It's rather childish and abuse of power in my opinion.

It's equally an abuse of power to use a state apparatus to forcely use the facility especially when it is outside your jurisdiction.

The lawful thing to do is to go to a court and get a legal injunction mandating whoever it may concern to grant you access to use the facilities once you satisfy the court on the interim that you met all required conditions to be granted the use of the stadium.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by FKO81(m): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
reporter1:

You called this Federal might? Only in Nigeria will a citizen support unlawful act because of political affiliation.

Ever wondered why soldiers and policemen beat civilians at will?
Soldiers should be drafted in every nooks and crannies of this country to maintain law and order, after the election they should be redeploy to NE
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by ijeaify: 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:
GEJ is a disgrace to all living things angry
and you are also a disgrace to Nigeria for not respecting his office at least.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Rhozabeth(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
I make a prediction today! Once Jona leaves office, the south south will not smell presidency in the next 100yrs! Those guys are a worthless bunch of hypocrites! Look at them trampling themselves over a clueless, corrupt slowpoke!
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by ZUBY77(m): 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
donphilopus:

Most of you guys know nothing. You just come online to post gibberish all in the name of soothing your paymasters. When the then Governor of Adamawa State under PDP, Murtala Nyako prevented Buhari from using the Stadium and the Presidential Villa [which Buhari is entitled to] in Yola (for no reason), I'm very sure you commended him. Now, Amaechi gave a reason for refusing them the use of the Stadium, you're here spewing gibberish. Anyway, from May 29th onward, when Jonathan would be in Otuoke or Prison, he wouldn't have the privilege to intimidate the opposition with Military Men.

Hypocritical PDP hypocrites.

http://saharareporters.com/2011/03/10/adamawa-gov-denies-campaign-venues-candidate-buhari

I will safely assume that you dont know the meaning of Commander - in Chief
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by free2ryhme: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Has any person barred him from Sambisa?

you should go to aso rock to ask him same question
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Deapexboy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
GEJ is a disgrace to us from ND

Gej wnt to turn this country to

lawless country

PDP are clueless

nigeria soliders don't knw there duties...

GEJ snd this same soilders to fight BOKKO H. With sticks

here he is snding them wit guns to secure stadium..

Stupidity is taking over PDP

they are all thugs.....smh

we the rivers pple need change

even REV.Mbaka knws that
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by fuckerholic(m): 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
sCun:
Amaechi hasn't seen anything yet, what was he thinking? After using the stadium for his party's campaing twice, he thinks he can stop a whole President from using it? Mabye in the north but not in the ND where the Presido hails from.
What rubbish!

I tell you..there is no flegm mucus in his brains

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by wasuka14(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
I don't want any e-rat to bite me. But, d truth is dt, Instead of dis sodjers to go n face terrorist in sambisa forest, dey r battle ready for lifeless stadium n harmless official citizen. Is dis d power of gej dt I wil vote for?? Is too late for gej. D present change wind is beyond febuhari, d same way 2009 n 2011 electn is beyond any aspirants, #Change is somethin dt must happen, whether gej like it or nt, he can't pass #May29 in aso-rock!
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by PassingShot(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ozin:
Now this is how to use the federal might... no need to argue with noise makers like Ameachi, Tinubu,Lai Mohammed etc, take command as the C n C and watch them change tune from calling you clueless to being a dictator

GEJ 2019

And when they say he's Idi Amin, you shout. Anyway, he was once a militant.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by emmykk(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
ganye1:
The soldiers should have been used to take over Sambisa forest, Baga, Gwoza, Michika and other places captured by Boko Haram instead of taking over a stadium for political campaign. Mtswss.
lets take rivers state first.don worry after failbuhari 14 we will tate north east
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
joeyekembele:

Lets be sensible and avoid the influence of our political affinity to over cloud our reasoning. It is a fact that Amaechi's refusal was based on his political difference with GEJ. The whole of the states and their properties are under the federal government. Amaechi disposed a boyish attitude to have done that. Remember, APC made use of the same venue recently. It's unfortunate that he is not wise enough to have tolled the path of deception by following one ABOKI who sees him as an infidel and inferior Nigerian. GMB only pitched his tent with him so as to muzzle up popularity to enable him win the election. Amaechi believes he is fighting a political cause but to Buhari, he is fighting a religous cause since Islam forbids a non Muslim to preside over Muslims. How would a governor deny the president the use of state property? So odd.
Has Jonathan become a dictator?
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by danielmichael(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Its time president jonathan shunned humility and simplicity and b combatant,belligerent and bellicose at ani idiotic homosapien who claimed to have plenipotentiary power on de presidency..I'm redy to fight for our president.

God punish ameachi
Punish peopl that voted him for governor

GEJ till buhari realise dt his boxers re no mre sizing him in nigerian government..

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by tenacous(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
amaechi neva see any thin
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
sCun:
Amaechi hasn't seen anything yet, what was he thinking? After using the stadium for his party's campaing twice, he thinks he can stop a whole President from using it? Mabye in the north but not in the ND where the Presido hails from.
What rubbish!

Amechi is acting on instruction from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by zonax(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
bettercreature:
Amaechi is going too far on this one lets call a spade a spade
there must be level playing ground in politics,APC has used the same stadium several times so why denying opposition party
The office of the president must be respected even if you hate the person occupying it
I support GEJ on this one
Amaechi is a chicken head
At last someone is sensible enough to say the truth. Their should be a level playing field for both parties. If he could you that facility, then why can't an opponent?
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by fleet7(m): 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

U get sense at all? The owner of the stadium, the Rivers State Government, has said it doesn't want it to be used. Why must PDP use soldiers, that are supposed to be in the North East, to forcefully take it?

Noise i can see how you reason.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Soldiers that are supposed to be combing through Sambisa Forest for the missing girls.

C-in-C of idiots, enemy of Nigeria!
Your days are numbered! In 20 days time, America will know.

Oponu president
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by drshrewd: 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Am just looking at jona with pity because I know that he will fail and if he fails i won't spear him cos I will personally ensures that he ends in kirikiri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili At Police Station, Arrested Along With Other BBOG Members (Photos / Ojbest Is dead; Man Who Made Shoes For Osinbajo Dies / Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.