Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (45356 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / 10 Ways To Know A Girl Has Lost Her Virginity / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by endymetrix(m): 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
Your girl friend's action is justified. If she didn't get angry, then she does not love you. Next time, just be very careful! Good intentions sometimes bring trouble!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by malater(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hahaha. Don't worry is part of life experience

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by abbey621(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
I would suggest you find yourself another girlfriend, in a civilized country she would have been jailed for assault. Such a woman cannot be wife material. Now let's talk about you, it is obvious you have no regard for your safety. In Nigeria of all places, you invite a total stranger into your house, into your bedroom. That's a no no bro, unless you wanted some side action, I suspect your motives!
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by cyprianlah(m): 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Laff wan kill me grin grin

Bros something don do U
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by janvier27(m): 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Again there we go. Like in one other thread of 'wunmi must go' , all the blame & curses go to the etisalat gal. It's unlikely she would ve gone that far if she didn't sense the feeling of welcome. Op, don't you think so? But your girl's action was wrong. Still try & reach her with the correct story. Make up with her but be sure she agrees to work on her anger. Hope u bought some etisalat modems.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by lordgish(m): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dude r u sure in between that 20mins u n d etisalat girl dint have some wonderful eye contacts accompanied with biutiful smiles?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
free2ryhme:

get lost too
okay sir.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Stories for the gullible ones. I don't comment on fake stories. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
kilokeys:

she is here again.. u look like the etisalat girl
your girlfriend is the etisalat girl!
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by ifeomaekol(f): 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
I think that etisalat girl is ur side chick cos I can't fathom how a girl that doesn't know you from adam ll use ur toilet n then decide to take a shower join What gave her the guts?? In this perilous time? That everyone is security conscious, she come get mind enter your house go baff ni? Hmmmmmmmmm, please sir jux say the truth, your girlfriend finally caught you red handed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by demmy0325(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
zoelife:
. No darling. Its not uncivilized. She just saved u from sleeping with a desperate, wicked hoe. You would do worse i'm sure.
.. me am jst imaginin hw d piss or na shit his gf wan do disappeard in 1minute... Or it wz pre-arranged as said...

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by maryhaam(f): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
rooqee120:
Hahahahah chai i no fit laf o. @op, if u said u dnt hv any hidden agenda, i myt blv u, bt dat etisalat babe...she no try at ol. Hw on earth will u b in someones house, a stranger for dat matter, and claimed u wnt to ease urself(though, acceptble) bt having a bath in a strangers house(a man for dat matter) is totally out of courtesy. Haba wen no b say she shit for body. And as for u op, u expect ur gf to come out of d toilet to as u in a cool romantic voice "darlyn, who is dat lady i saw in d bathroom tying ur towel and jxt had her bath? Haba...lets b realistic hera jare...
for real is not an ish,why will I do that,lemme give u a scenario I met a gurl at my bf place,i didn't tell him I was coming,normal guys fast runz,d gurl was cooking, I met his absence I got in,took water greeted d gurl,and cald him that has he gotten d cleaner dt will wash and cook, he said did I meet anyone I said yes,d next minute I heard d gurl shouting on phone, saw er pack er stuff out of d room n left in anger I was famished I ate out of d rice, I didn't ask him anything when he got back from work,he woke me at nite and start begging,i told him is one of those things.he gave me my respect by asking er to leave which is cool.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by sorextee(m): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
Na our colleague ur GF disgrace like that... she was only going the extra mile(GEM), in advertising the products. I can't say ur GF over reacted cos we weren't there..But based on ur story, what she did was totally uncalled for since u said she's an adult.. but if na u, wetin u for do? Seeing a strange guy in ur gfs toilet
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Adecephas(m): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
is the Op this nice?
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by olempe(m): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thank God she's just a girlfriend... I will advise u ungirlfriend her undecided
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by cozy7(m): 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bros, so sorry! But I guess your girl maybe having network problems. So buy her an etisalat line n ask her to use d line to always remember how she beat up d innocent seller.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
ifeomaekol:
I think that etisalat girl is ur side chick cos I can't fathom how a girl that doesn't know you from adam ll use ur toilet n then decide to take a shower join What gave her the guts?? In this perilous time? That everyone is security conscious, she come get mind enter your house go baff ni? Hmmmmmmmmm, please sir jux say the truth, your girlfriend finally caught you red handed.
but I am not a ritualist. How is she a stranger. This is one marketing her goods that I discussed with for like 10mins. Don't you think its normal to assume a level of trust?
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
DrGroove:
Your girlfriend wanna dump you so she arranged with the "etisalat girl " to set you up.

How come she took her bath in your house?

Who gave her towel to tie abi she dey waka around with towel?
Why did your babe appear just then?

I once watched similar scene in a yoruba movie
The babe set her guy up because he was jobless and she met a super rich dude at a supermarket
She needed a perfect reason to leave the guy so she paid her friend to visit the guy and claim to be one of his guy's new babe.
Lover boy gave her a drink, in the spirit of being nice, she intentionally poured it on her white top and excused herself to clean up.
His girlfriend appeared from nowhere, passed the guy in the sitting room,went straight to the bathroom and dragged the chick out, tying only towel.The visiting chick even ran to the guy for protection, calling him sweet names eg, Honey,darly.. Who is this mad girl?"

Finally, the babes left.
Guy called,visited and tried to explain
Girlfriend refused to listen
Next,she was riding all over town wth the new lover boy who had more than enough money she could spend
5 months later,new lover boy married her.
Old loverboy was still going around begging.
Chai! I pitied him o

Anyway, that was a movie

And I guess yours is too.

what is the name of the movie??
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by piagetskinner(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
U self, nawa 4 u oo...y would u allow a complete stranger into ur personal toilet? Chai...I'm sure if it were one of the sales boys u wouldn't have allowed it o#u no ft just give her the water make she go find place piss...thank God ur gf came in time, only God for know wetin 4 don hapun.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Tymax(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
The mod knew you were trolling yet moved your thread to front page. What is going on?
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by ceeceeco: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
If ur chick ain't coming back, then go for the Etisalat girl, make sure u use her & then dump her cos she caused it. After dat, try & make peace with ur girl friend, but if she resists, then u can possibly dump her as well & look 4 a beta chick. No time...I hate 2 lose.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by masseratti: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
just dont believe this story,my guess a Nairalander has being caught by his gf,and he knows she is also a member,OP is trying to come up with a story.thats all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Atlantian: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
OP, How can you explain this kind of serious issue in a very funny way ? Your girlfriend is very emotional and irrational. What happened to simple questions and answer sessions before any action ? Nnah, dont think with your dick, your girlfriend has just failed decency test.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
trollin'
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
maryhaam:
for real is not an ish,why will I do that,lemme give u a scenario I met a gurl at my bf place,i didn't tell him I was coming,normal guys fast runz,d gurl was cooking, I met his absence I got in,took water greeted d gurl,and cald him that has he gotten d cleaner dt will wash and cook, he said did I meet anyone I said yes,d next minute I heard d gurl shouting on phone, saw er pack er stuff out of d room n left in anger I was famished I ate out of d rice, I didn't ask him anything when he got back from work,he woke me at nite and start begging,i told him is one of those things.he gave me my respect by asking er to leave which is cool.
now this is some one who is civilized. Respect! Whenever you part ways with you boyfriend (Godforbid) let me know.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by DaBullIT(m): 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
[size=16pt] grin grin grin grin I'm reading your story and I think there are 2 things involved

Either you chopped esitalat girl and your lying
Or
Your neighbors are your enemies

I mean someone called your ex girlfriend
[/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Godside: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
krall:
yes. That is why I was angry with her. That behaviour was uncivilised.

Imagine......you just speaking grammar . What she did was wrong but that is the best thing she can do ,even more . Please kip ur grammar and know how you wil explain nd beg r .

What would you hav done if reverse was the case , that you met a guy in towel in the toilet . There is nothing she wil say that you wil believ . Make sure u beg her o

NoTED : Btw me and you , i believ she caught you red-handed cuz you already said you wont go into details . You hav skip so many scenc . All the same , beg r nd repent . Peace my brother
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tymax:
The mod knew you were trolling yet moved your thread to front page. What is going on?
and the guy who his mother inlaw caught kissing his wifes friend wasn't trolling. Give me a break angry I'm tired of this shit.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by bankyblue(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Guy! Ur GF don spoil show o. Cho!
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by SaintAlbert53: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
did she leave her sims n modems?..if she did,pls gv me 1.
only u no fit use dem finish

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by vybrant(m): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
U took the etisalat girl home, but u haven't been able to go to your gf's house 2 explain tins 2 her.

U try well well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught / Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.