Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (45410 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / 10 Ways To Know A Girl Has Lost Her Virginity / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by AmaechiLinus(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
Make i chop my starch with oil finish so that i go get power laff.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Uchizzy(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
This is a Nollywood'like story... pfft

TRUFAX.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by spazmodick(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
I laff..Dat etisalat sales rep was coming for u my Broda, ask me how did I know..It's a market strategy I swear and it has happened to me.Trust me sha I no do anything cause I be gay.Ur girl did nt bleep, even if u talk till next year she ain't gonna blv u so no need trying to add pepper n maggi to d situation on ground..Calm ur girl and explain, wish u best of luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by boma95(f): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=krall post=30102350][/quote]

wait,u want to deal with her that what
sincerely speaking.....u can nly find few girls who wudnt tke such action
seriously,etisalat girl wntd to piss nd next tn she's tying ur towel
mehn......anoda prsn sef wont believe all these smelling talk...
why would she bath wn she said she wntd to piss....na her house?? wtf
guy....say the truth biko nu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by DrGroove(f): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
Your girlfriend wanna dump you so she arranged with the "etisalat girl " to set you up.

How come she took her bath in your house?

Who gave her towel to tie abi she dey waka around with towel?
Why did your babe appear just then?

I once watched similar scene in a yoruba movie
The babe set her guy up because he was jobless and she met a super rich dude at a supermarket
She needed a perfect reason to leave the guy so she paid her friend to visit the guy and claim to be one of his guy's new babe.
Lover boy gave her a drink, in the spirit of being nice, she intentionally poured it on her white top and excused herself to clean up.
His girlfriend appeared from nowhere, passed the guy in the sitting room,went straight to the bathroom and dragged the chick out, tying only towel.The visiting chick even ran to the guy for protection, calling him sweet names eg, Honey,darly.. Who is this mad girl?"

Finally, the babes left.
Guy called,visited and tried to explain
Girlfriend refused to listen
Next,she was riding all over town wth the new lover boy who had more than enough money she could spend
5 months later,new lover boy married her.
Old loverboy was still going around begging.
Chai! I pitied him o

Anyway, that was a movie

And I guess yours is too.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by elohorayodele: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
Guy man talk another story jare, from shit na im d gal tie towel come baff de wet, she shit on top all her body ?

True story is you don tidy d babe finish, she say make she baff make her body not de smell and unluckily for u ur gf show come spoil your parade.

Too many gullible girls everywhere this days.

Maybe na u even toast the gal come house come fire sef

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by femi4: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
Abeg, who give am towel? You mean you allowed a stranger to use your towel.....this story doesn't add up

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by illicit(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
U gan talk true, u get plan to beep that gal, ur galfriend just came unexpected, it happens bro, so suck it up and take responsibility
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by EOOJ(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
rooqee120:
Hahahahah chai i no fit laf o. @op, if u said u dnt hv any hidden agenda, i myt blv u, bt dat etisalat babe...she no try at ol. Hw on earth will u b in someones house, a stranger for dat matter, and claimed u wnt to ease urself(though, acceptble) bt having a bath in a strangers house(a man for dat matter) is totally out of courtesy. Haba wen no b say she shit for body. And as for u op, u expect ur gf to come out of d toilet to as u in a cool romantic voice "darlyn, who is dat lady i saw in d bathroom tying ur towel and jxt had her bath? Haba...lets b realistic hera jare...

Good comment but in as much as ur been realistic, WHAT IF, I said WHAT IF o--- d said gal was a cousin who just came around? Dats how she wud so batter her first before any xplanation? Chaiiiiiiiiii Anger na bad tin ooo
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Royver(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
rofl!!!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Krisddon: 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Blame it on poor parental admonitions,
Lack of education and above all, poverty! It's worse than any disease.
Perhaps she planned to defecate but having walked about for long hours and seeing a comfortable rest room and possibly she hasn't had her bath then she decided to act like 'Ekaite'.
Poverty bad ghan!
If your friend refuses to pick your call cos of the incident, let her be!
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=krall post=30102350][/quote]
hmmm!

Pele...
Shits like this happens atimes!
Even if you had taken the Etisalat girl to the visitors toilet, that your Silifa type girlfriend ll still beat her.
Last Bullet
Shey you go listen to this drunk advice, go and date the Etisalat girl. Make her own no be in vain!
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by gr8david(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Don't worry about what has happened if u are telling us the trusth of the matter, because it might even be prearranged! It might be ur girlfriend or someone else, if u can get d@ Etisalat girl, let her answer some questions, but never think of having anything to do with her, she is a suspect! And to ur girlfriend, if she can't trusth you, she don't worth ur love.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by kenex4ever(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Damn!...That girl friend of yours is mean! undecided
I feel so Sorry for the Etisalat girl. If your Girlfriend ain't picking your calls, Ignore her and believe you me, She'll call you for an explanation.
But hope you collected the number of the "Etisalat girl"? wink
the etisalat girl shouldn't have used d towel or bathed without permission
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by ApostlePeter(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
In my 5year old cousin's voice 'Dis uncle, u can lie ooooo'

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by princessnora: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
=))¸.•°`Laff `°¸¸.•°wan°•°``°`tear°•.¸¸.•My °°•.¸¸.•
°Belle``°°. Infact ROTFLMAO
Lol cheesy
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by outofthebox: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
for me: you actually wanted to sleep with the girl but you were caught. We all get caught though. ironically you love your girl.
To make amends:you needed to cook up a story since both you and your babe are active nlanders. she reads it and accept you back. good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by baybiemee: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Oga, u never talk true finish. If the case was reversed how would you have felt? Abeg no blame your girlfriend. The Etisalat girl was after you actually.
And you even went to drop her. U sabi find trouble sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
boma95:

wait,u want to deal with her that what
sincerely speaking.....u can nly find few girls who wudnt tke such action
seriously,etisalat girl wntd to piss nd next tn she's tying ur towel
mehn......anoda prsn sef wont believe all these smelling talk...
why would she bath wn she said she wntd to piss....na her house?? wtf
guy....say the truth biko nu
is it my fault? What if she saw a shower and decided to use the opportunity to take a quick bath and rush out. What if it was my sister in there?
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
hahahahahahahahaha...chai!!!! Wich kyn sella b dat?? She no get water for hauz??
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by lovemaths(f): 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
lol. Mourinho must hear this!
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by David0(m): 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ur gf came into d house, she no greet u, na toilet she run go straight, it's either her instinct dey work well, or somebody info her say her bobo don carry woman enter house. And if she say, "I don catch u today", seems to me she don dey suspect u before. Finally, d way u sideline ursef frm dis matter like one innocent man, I no trust u. Wen d girl dey open d shower, u no hear am. Abi d TV too loud u no hear. E b like say na d way u dey respond even encourage d etisalat babe to proceed wt her plan. Oga u r d cos of everything dat happened, not ur gf, n certainly not d etisalat babe. So go look for ur gf and beg her.

3 Likes 1 Share

krall:
yes. That is why I was angry with her. That behaviour was uncivilised.
. No darling. Its not uncivilized. She just saved u from sleeping with a desperate, wicked hoe. You would do worse i'm sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by free2ryhme: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
krall:
are you okay?.

Yes I am, tell another lie
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Tallesty1(m): 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
Girlfriend fighting another girl in your house that's crazy.

I mean what right does she have to do that

What I don't understand is why you are still calling her number.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
rooqee120:
Yes i agree she shld hv handle it wit more maturity bt dat still did nt justify wat d etisalat gal did nah
both are after Op.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by lifeisshort1: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
All I want to say is that.................

I Love Nairaland wink cheesy
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
free2ryhme:

Yes I am, tell another lie
go and sit down.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by erhabor11(m): 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
super story

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by neonly: 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
Abeg give d etisat girl number pls ;
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by free2ryhme: 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
krall:
go and sit down.

get lost too
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by kilokeys(m): 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
lwkm! grin

she is here again.. u look like the etisalat girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / Disadvantages Of Being Pretty / Things Men Must Know In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.