Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (45726 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / 10 Ways To Know A Girl Has Lost Her Virginity / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by willibounce1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bros no lie . U be wan chop one plate
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by prommy(f): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Let's turn the story around .Then tell us what you will do if you find Etisalat sales boy in your gf bathroom .
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by 100Cents: 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
Picture of the Etisalat girl or idonbilivit..
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=krall post=30102350][/quote]
Every odd is against you brother, the only issue here is the rough handling
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by semochendo1(m): 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Oga, you need to call your wife or gf and explain things to her, then she may apologize. There is a saying that he who is not jealous is not in love. The way we respond to situations differ, imagine you met a man in her private bedroom too, how would you feel? No matter how mature you think you are, you will be mad.

Let me tell you, 98% of ladies will do same.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by loomer: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
what's the title of your movie again?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Rowcrime: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
come op nobody b ur mate here wey u go dey lie like dis dey giv. can u imagine? she knocked in the gate, u opened and invited her out of the sun (understandable). She needed the restroom and off you zoomed to the masters bedroom, the she took a shower and came out with your towel tied around her. posting it here wouldn't change the fact that your girlfriend caught pants down. Be honest, would you hav hugged and kissed your girlfriend should reverse be the case here? The only thing that would stop you from fighting the guy is if he is bigger. (R)
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by kilokeys(m): 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
your girlfriend is the etisalat girl!

by deduction.. u r saying my girlfriend is U..

well.. ill think abt it o.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Pvin: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Damn!...That girl friend of yours is mean! undecided
I feel so Sorry for the Etisalat girl. If your Girlfriend ain't picking your calls, Ignore her and believe you me, She'll call you for an explanation.
But hope you collected the number of the "Etisalat girl"? wink
make I hear say im no collect her number after such ordeal
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by rooqee120(f): 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
Emodeee:

d gal sef wan seduce am.
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Obienesarah: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
krall:
she is an adult. She shouldn't have behaved rashly. angry
Some girls are just very wicked.
Wicked! i dnt agree wit u, bt she let her emotions ruled her, if na u nko?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by rooqee120(f): 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
EOOJ:

Good comment but in as much as ur been realistic, WHAT IF, I said WHAT IF o--- d said gal was a cousin who just came around? Dats how she wud so batter her first before any xplanation? Chaiiiiiiiiii Anger na bad tin ooo
Yes i agree wit u. And as i mentiond earlier, i did nt support wat d op's gf did, bt jxt look at wat d op is saying, lyk he is justifying wat d etisalat gal did...and dat is wia i am nt cool wit d op
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Speakdatruth: 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Damn!...That girl friend of yours is mean! undecided
I feel so Sorry for the Etisalat girl. If your Girlfriend ain't picking your calls, Ignore her and believe you me, She'll call you for an explanation.
But hope you collected the number of the "Etisalat girl"? wink
lol. sharp guy
so e no go lose 2ways?
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Obienesarah: 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
100Cents:
Picture of the Etisalat girl or idonbilivit..
At d gate wit her goods or in bathroom wit the towel round her chest? u nor be am.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by rooqee120(f): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
cne010:

Wait until you see a guy taking a shower in your babes bathroom then come and lecture me about maturity later. I can't blame the girl she acted how an average girl would act. I think the Etisalat girl was lucky I'm so sure if my ex caught her a girl even leaving my house it might be worse let alone in the bathroom. She would soak her clothes in water beat her black and blue before busting anything glass in the house even my LED TVs won't be spared. Anyways she is my ex now sha.
U gat me lolingz... no mind d op jare. Ogbon ati se sina ni *na style to take do sina b dat* Op no vex o, na joke i dey o
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by SeverusSnape(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Speakdatruth:
lol. sharp guy
so e no go lose 2ways?
Yes o...No time to waste time.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by 100Cents: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Obienesarah:
At d gate wit her goods or in bathroom wit the towel round her chest? u nor be am.

Bathroom picture.

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by TDstarr: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=krall post=30102350][/quote]nigga dont even bother begging she would use it as a means to ignore u the more, just act cool, am sure when she was dragging the other girl you must have told her, be cool
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by bigtt76(f): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
What if she stole stuff from your room? You would have ended up accusing your girl friend right? You all are at fault here grin

Guy had hidden agenda abi you want to say you nor said Etisalat website to check tariff from? You prolly were interested in the girl's 'package' and she prolly gave in to meet her target for sales dat day.

Girl as explained above had a sales target for the day to meet up with aside from 'personal' target and so gave in to the guy's entreaties... Forget dat cold water tin... and toilet /bath runs... Somtin happen grin

Girlfriend we nor said for keep visitor's toilet clean deserved what she got.... stranger in the bedroom toilet and she needs to be sacked fast! She fit one day enter your shoes when you nor de.... #milkmaneffect grin
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
Monicasque:
I dont understand. So dis girl was taking a bath in a stranger's house? Woooow. She's courage.kikikiki. I dnt blame yo gf for being angry. She shudnt have been violent though. She was supposed to ask u wat is going on, or just walk out if she was angry. Go that poor girlfriend of yos apologies and tell her the whole story. How wud u have felt if there was a naked strange man in her bathroom? I bet u wud have thought dat she was playing u without even asking. Come on dude, dnt b too harsh on her. The sales girl was just supposed to shit and get out, not take a bath sha
lolz pooing things

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Obienesarah: 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
100Cents:

Bathroom picture.
ur own good oooo.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by rooqee120(f): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
krall:
but I am not a ritualist. How is she a stranger. This is one marketing her goods that I discussed with for like 10mins. Don't you think its normal to assume a level of trust?
Dis ur reply here jxt comfirmd to me dat u made dis story up. Thank u for wasting my tym...
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by femikay149(m): 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=krall post=30102350][/quote]

lol very funny ..this is the real story for the gods

bt op u dey lie ooo if you be muslim ur name should be Abdul-lie
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Richy4(m): 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
I believed your story. some people can be unnecessarily free with things and places they have never been before.

why didn't she lock the bathroom door or was she expecting you to come in?
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by SHOCK7(m): 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
prettyjo:
funny.
I support your gf 100%
Group of immature & vile gals!
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by LANREFORWA: 12:06am On Jan 27, 2015
Better speak the truth
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by agoadiv(m): 12:09am On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=krall post=30102350][/quote]on how to deal with her...lmao
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by agoadiv(m): 12:10am On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=krall post=30102350][/quote]on how to deal with her WEN U CATCH HER...lmao
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 27, 2015
prommy:
Let's turn the story around .Then tell us what you will do if you find Etisalat sales boy in your gf bathroom .
Sweetheart, you should know very well what a guy would do...
Take a walk

@All, Y'all should not allow Etisalat sack the Babe oooo, that's if the story is true
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 27, 2015
Hmm nna manners format be this oh,na to dey invite this etisalat girls come house nii,dem yakpa for my area,na me dey dodge from dem like jehovah witnesses
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by pee777(m): 12:26am On Jan 27, 2015
prettyjo:
funny.
I support your gf 100%

Hmmmm......seems birds of the same feathers, 100% meant u'll also do the same by exhibiting such unwomanly and thugery character, I think others need to learn a lesson from comments from this story either true or false. As a guy, know your limit to doing favor, as a babe too, know ur limit to reacting in an unpleasant situation.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by timilinda(f): 12:32am On Jan 27, 2015
Eesha:
Hmm this ur story get K- leg come tie aso oke cheesy cheesy
First shade
Then cold water next wee wee
And then bafroom with only towel.

Ah ahnnnn.
Put urself for ur gf shoe. Wetin u go do... grin

Don't mind him! Op, ur girlfriend should've beaten u up 2! angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend / 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.