Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (45395 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / 10 Ways To Know A Girl Has Lost Her Virginity / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by sophtaf(f): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
mcjester:
That Etisalat chick deserves what she got, Thank God say ur gf spoil her agenda
ateyu.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by sam13(m): 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
=))¸.•°`Laff `°¸¸.•°wan°•°``°`tear°•.¸¸.•My °°•.¸¸.•
°Belle``°°. Infact ROTFLMAO

Infact i love your moniker Lolaabokoku

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Fawklicant: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Pinshure or Idonbilivit!

Story for the Gods! My guy say the truth, you either had plans or you had already carried it out. Chikena! This topic you posted now is for damage control because you know your gf is probably a nairalander and would get to see your side of things and pipe down. And the etisalat girl's colleagues would also somehow read this and not tag her a ho.

Nobody holy pass, but if I was your gf, I'd take any explanation you give as insulting my sensibilities. My guy, reverse the scenario, you walk into your gf's restroom and find a darn good looking guy in towels there. Will you believe your own explanation if it was coming from her?

Your gf is gangster! That is my kinda girl, no dull moment with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nice story..... You will make a good film producer....

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by jamst(m): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
wristwatch:
Etisalat again The other day nah UCHE oo. angry grin
grin grin
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by excel001(m): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
krall:
you're right. She must have thought I did something with the etisalat girl and she was cleaning up in the bathroom. I should apologise to her.
see your mouth "I did something " what is something? why can't there be trust an and faithfulness in your relationship? you get luck that it wasn't your mum that just finished taking her bath and maybe facing backwards, your babe go just knack am stick before she will now discover is your mum.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by MarieSucre(f): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
wth was your gf beating her for? ehn. She was really immature. If she was, she would have first put some distance between you and her to cool off then come back much later to ask the pertinent questions. She just threw caution to the wind. and you... abstain from all appearances of evil. abi will you next allow visafone girl to lie in your bed because she's sleepy, and take off her clothes because she's feeling the heat and then you'll lie down beside her because she feels lonely. as in when will it stop.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by kobonaire(m): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
I would like to hear the Etilisat's sales associate version of this story. I am pretty sure the OP has left out some key parts which will show that he was not only complicit in the activities that took place but also planned them grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by jamst(m): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
jomile:
Op put urself in ur gf shoes,nd y would d etisalat girl take her bath at d first place without ur consent,is dat wat she was paid to do,its girls like dis dat puts guys in trouble,going to a strangers house nd taking her bath,she get luck say she no meet all dos badoo boys,dey for show her d map of d world
Hey! U look familiar...are you tokunbo bakare
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
You fabricate some random shii and laugh as people try to comprehend the essay & propose inapplicable theories. There is God o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
1. So d etisalat girl did not lock d bathroom. Abi d bathroom no get lock?

2. Why will ur girl just begin to fight any female specie she sees? Wot if it was ur sista or cousin? Abi does she know all d ladies in ur family.

Smh
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by boma95(f): 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
krall:
is it my fault? What if she saw a shower and decided to use the opportunity to take a quick bath and rush out. What if it was my sister in there?

sister indeed
would u have acted differently if u were in her shoes??
plz u owe her every explanation nd apology...
dht etisalat chick sef.... bro she's loose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by free2ryhme: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
krall:
okay sir.

mstchew!
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by kobonaire(m): 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
MarieSucre:
wth was your gf beating her for? ehn. She was really immature. If she was, she would have first put some distance between you and her to cool off then come back much later to ask the pertinent questions. She just threw caution to the wind. and you... abstain from all appearances of evil. abi will you next allow visafone girl to lie in your bed because she's sleepy, and take off her clothes because she's feeling the heat and then you'll lie down beside her because she feels lonely. as in when will it stop.

Exactly!! The loopholes in his stories are obviois and plenty too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Godside: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
ifeomaekol:
I think that etisalat girl is ur side chick cos I can't fathom how a girl that doesn't know you from adam ll use ur toilet n then decide to take a shower join What gave her the guts?? In this perilous time? That everyone is security conscious, she come get mind enter your house go baff ni? Hmmmmmmmmm, please sir jux say the truth, your girlfriend finally caught you red handed.

Haaa ifeoma , u r rite jare . I tot dsame . Remember he said he wont go into details . The guy na real film editor , he don remove many tins . Lik i said b4 , al dsame , he shld repent nd beg r

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by mikolo80: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=krall post=30102350][/quote]what you get for marrying a classless,tasteless shepopo.its all on you man
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=krall post=30102350][/quote]

Hahahahaahahahahahaa! Omg!!!
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by makazona(m): 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
i think ur gf know u as a cheat hence her reaction
cz my lovely gf wil not act like dat.she would be like "baby,who do we have here" or "wow,who is that in d bathroom".

cz of trust,she will ask for my explanation.

Bottom line:ur rship lacks trust.shikena

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by franugo(m): 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
These people believing everything they read....

Una get sense at all
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by kcsider: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
O boy.... if you meet a guy in similar circumstances in your gf house, what will be your reaction?
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
free2ryhme:

mstchew!
are you pained? Sorry
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by jamst(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
marshalcarter:
I smell lies undecided
grin
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by stigman(m): 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
rooqee120:
Hahahahah chai i no fit laf o. @op, if u said u dnt hv any hidden agenda, i myt blv u, bt dat etisalat babe...she no try at ol. Hw on earth will u b in someones house, a stranger for dat matter, and claimed u wnt to ease urself(though, acceptble) bt having a bath in a strangers house(a man for dat matter) is totally out of courtesy. Haba wen no b say she shit for body. And as for u op, u expect ur gf to come out of d toilet to as u in a cool romantic voice "darlyn, who is dat lady i saw in d bathroom tying ur towel and jxt had her bath? Haba...lets b realistic hera jare...

The girl friend didn't try at all, what of if it the guys relation she has never seen before
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
your girl even try self if na me i will break the girl head cos a lady in her right sense wont take a bath in a stranger house.#That hoe aint loyal i swear,she wanna Bleep u!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by apparentlylaw(m): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Etisalat geh ...Ur Gf ...Go and Apologise to ur Gf ooooo....dah etisalat geh sure wanted to seduce u ....
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Kirinwa: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
If this is true then I wouldn't bother trying to mend fences with my girl as it would be a good riddance to her and her kind. What if it were my cousin, sister or one of my acquaintances?

She's not fit to be a wife. Imagine dragging a bathing girl out for what nah?
Its a pity she doesn't trust you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by JayJustus(m): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
reason why I'm still searching...
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
player007:
Can't laugh o. But I think your gf's reaction is Normal. I. Mean think about it. The Etisalat lady even made it all worst by going all the way to take her bath. Abi se get diffrent agenda ni?
If a lady dosent get angry or jealous over you trust me she dosent Love you.

Even If a lady wants to kill herself over you as a result of jealousy, please don't see it as a sign of love ooooooooo(Talking from experience), more often than not, cheaters hate to be cheated on.

If you are proper cheater; serial cheater gan gan gan, you ll never be comfortable with your babe(male or female) around opposite sex, trust me bro. And being who you are; professional cheater, you ll always think everybody does it(cheating) and this is where JEALOUSY comes in which is not a sign of love in this case.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Sunshinelady(f): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
krall:
you're right. She must have thought I did something with the etisalat girl and she was cleaning up in the bathroom. I should apologise to her.
. Eyaaa
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by jamst(m): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
ApostlePeter:
In my 5year old cousin's voice 'Dis uncle, u can lie ooooo'
Chai,u no go kill me wit grin
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by free2ryhme: 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
krall:
are you pained? Sorry

persin wey carry my matter for head like gala seller how market grin grin grin
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by ehjiwummy(f): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Kudos to ur babe,but nxt time tell ha not evritin is violent,nd as for d etisalat babe she deserve wat she get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them Like Crazy / "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.