Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (18441 Views)

See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
signor11:

That's not true
They are around
Very much around not the ones that don't have clear perspectives

If you make follow the rules you'd sure meet them

Believe me I don't have a wayward guy as my friend
I pray you are right
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
signor11:

That's not true
They are around

I pray you are right
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
temitak:

I pray you are right

I won't want to lie
Don't have any reason to
Believe me if you look well and walk out of your former circle you'd hail my words
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by uzumakis: 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
well I guess its because I'm yet to meet a lady that's we could play chess not just to play chess but a very good thinker that knows how life works and have deep understanding on a whole lot... and all this she can put down on the chess board....
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by kachnov(m): 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Cus they think I am a player ? imagine meeting someone cool and all of a sudden they withdraw and when you enquire they say you appear to be a player and want strong commitments . ?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Juliano47(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
temitak:

grin grin it's probably because we are facing the same thing
a good reason to face ourselves. cool
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by JoshuaKay(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
Reasons why m still single
1. I'm tired of finding my next ex
2. Don't really have real feeling of love anymore
3. I always visualize how boring we would become after some wks/months into d relationship.
4. I've kinda blv dat if u r not ready for marriage, don't bother going into any relationship anymore. So just make do with some FWB.

By d way, has anyone found his/her match yet has d topic instigated?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by slex(m): 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
I am single because i am fed up of meetin the wrooonggggg girls. They start being nice at the start then turn to leeches later on. I m tired of hearing , eya!!dont worry the right girl ll come. . .WHEN? Till i m 40??

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by goodjoe15: 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
klassiquette:
I've not met that guy yet ...
... Please can we chat? Just to know a bit about each other. If yes, my PIN:5149ec95. Thanks.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
signor11:

I won't want to lie
Don't have any reason to
Believe me if you look well and walk out of your former circle you'd hail my words
How exactly do I walk out of my former circle?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
temitak:

How exactly do I walk out of my former circle?
Change all your former male friends(with scope)
Reduce time of chats,calls , outings and all with them and change the qualities you need to see in a guy before you become even normal friends with them if your standards were just ok before make them higher and stiffer

Dressing
First impression
Communication skill

Watch the guys well and be sure thry are not deceptive
Also lay traps for them and see how they react
At the slight sign of NoT GOOD enough
Disss them
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
slex:
I am single because i am fed up of meetin the wrooonggggg girls. They start being nice at the start then turn to leeches later on. I m tired of hearing , eya!!dont worry the right girl ll come. . .WHEN? Till i m 40??

I must confess I share your views
The long list of today ladies are leeches
Always wanting too much
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
signor11:

Change all your former male friends(with scope)
Reduce time of chats,calls , outings and all with them and change the qualities you need to see in a guy before you become even normal friends with them if your standards were just ok before make them higher and stiffer

Dressing
First impression
Communication skill

Watch the guys well and be sure thry are not deceptive
Also lay traps for them and see how they react
At the slight sign of NoT GOOD enough
Disss them
Thank you. Definitely trying it
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
With the kind of salary I earn, guy I prefer being single, in fact I'm enjoying it.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by slex(m): 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
signor11:

Always wanting too much

As in ehh. And so many pretenders . Just watch they ll even come here and start writing "what kind of girls do you hang outwith," "i am not like them," "whats wrong with some girls" etc
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 02, 2015
asadike:
Most of d men coming my way are rich and very proud. I don't want a pauper though I want an intelligent and humble guy that I can call my friend and actualise our drims together
oh! good that makes two of us.

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 02, 2015
no work,no money,certificate never dey hand.so that is why,but I never bored with my status because I fu....ck anything female that fall prey.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 02, 2015
slex:

As in ehh. And so many pretenders . Just watch they ll even come here and start writing "what kind of girls do you hang outwith," "i am not like them," "whats wrong with some girls" etc

your head is there guy
good morning
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 02, 2015
temitak:

Thank you. Definitely trying it

yeah
any time
good morning
sure your night was great
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 02, 2015
kachnov:
Cus they think I am a player ? imagine meeting someone cool and all of a sudden they withdraw and when you enquire they say you appear to be a player and want strong commitments . ?

GIVE THEM MORE ROOM TO TRUST
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 02, 2015
Am single because am tired of giving out my love and getting no love in return.When I find a guy that will love me in return without unneccesary conditions,I will stop being single
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by texybaby(f): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2015
signor11:

That's not true
They are around

Hapi new month to u tooo...
Signor r u sure..n u havent brought them to d mkt!,!!! Lol....u know n believe your frds so well
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by texybaby(f): 8:17am On Feb 02, 2015
uzumakis:
well I guess its because I'm yet to meet a lady that's we could play chess not just to play chess but a very good thinker that knows how life works and have deep understanding on a whole lot... and all this she can put down on the chess board....
l

Well done ooooo
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 02, 2015
texybaby:

Hapi new month to u tooo...
Signor r u sure..n u havent brought them to d mkt!,!!! Lol....u know n believe your frds so well

MOST OF THEM ARE TAKEN
AND THE FEW AROUND HAVE TIGHT TASTES

HAPPY NEW MONTH
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by texybaby(f): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2015
JoshuaKay:
Reasons why m still single
1. I'm tired of finding my next ex
2. Don't really have real feeling of love anymore
3. I always visualize how boring we would become after some wks/months into d relationship.
4. I've kinda blv dat if u r not ready for marriage, don't bother going into any relationship anymore. So just make do with some FWB.

By d way, has anyone found his/her match yet has d topic instigated?

Maybe u also need to work on urself
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by texybaby(f): 8:22am On Feb 02, 2015
slex:

Wrong girls....wrong guys... ask signor he has a mkt u might just find d right girl there
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by texybaby(f): 8:29am On Feb 02, 2015
signor11:

Always wanting too much

That's not true....anyway ur definition of "wanting to much could be relative" but not all ladies tho
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by texybaby(f): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2015
slex:

Heyyyy now that's getting out of line....
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by texybaby(f): 8:31am On Feb 02, 2015
slex:

Heyyyy now that's getting out of line....watch it
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by texybaby(f): 8:34am On Feb 02, 2015
signor11:

MOST OF THEM ARE TAKEN
AND THE FEW AROUND HAVE TIGHT TASTES

HAPPY NEW MONTH

That's good..having taste is good but hope their taste boards r right in place.....just joking
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2015
texybaby:

That's good..having taste is good but hope their taste boards r right in place.....just joking

they furnish their taste board frequently
so its well placed and flourishing
am with you

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by uzumakis: 8:39am On Feb 02, 2015
texybaby:
l

Well done ooooo
really!!! is it too much to ask for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hausa Babes Are Hottest Nigerian Babes? [SEE PHOTOS] / My First Night As A First Class Prostitute / Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.