Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (18533 Views)

See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
AijaiI:
I hav no idea y I'm single. Maybe subconsciously I'm looking 4 *super love* grin + pple just look at u & assume u're taken angry
really?!* lipsrsealed
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mmadukaku:
angry I am single because I have a hot temper. I just can't find the patient type. Any patient igbo male guy?
im not ibo but i can mumu for love well well. And i am very old..infact i am ancient. I will drown you with love and ancient-ness and patience-ness.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by ehin(f): 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hmm don't trust any one because my heart is mess up long ago

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
ehin:
how sad,,, we all got our hearts messed up one way or the other numerous times
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
ehin:
that doesn't mean you shouldn't try again, only this time be careful with them guys.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by sconp: 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Jblaiseboy:

u should have indicated dat u wanted to date ur ancestors lipsrsealed
bloody!

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by ehin(f): 1:06am On Jan 29, 2015
opepo:
that doesn't mean you shouldn't try again, only this time be careful with them guys.
just that I always use my heart when I know am to use my head
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 29, 2015
If u have a gf,u're in trouble,if u don't have,u are also in trouble...this life is just vanity am telling u.I don't really know if I should have a gf/future partner even as am working now in Skye Bank 'cos I never for once trust ladies,off to work.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 29, 2015
ehin:

unhmm
thats no excuse though
i know what guys do and am aware how well it goes
but you should learn from that past and let it shape the future
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by AijaiI(f): 7:27am On Jan 29, 2015
undecidedstrange abi
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by NASSONACADEMIA: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2015
smiley
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by AijaiI(f): 7:30am On Jan 29, 2015
opepo:
really?!* lipsrsealed
lol
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by AlexMaker(m): 7:34am On Jan 29, 2015
i'm single because i havnt met my girl.
i'm tired of managing, i'v decided to remain single until i find that girl wey go make me dey smile like mumu
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by CaptainGeneral1(m): 7:59am On Jan 29, 2015
I am single because I am very very very very very very very UGLY
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2015
CaptainGeneral1:
duh! C'mon man! Im sure you are not half as ugly as that frog eyed tinubu or obj or segun arinze yet they all have pretty wives, especially remi tinubu. Guy , " broke-assed" is the new ugly!
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2015
AijaiI:
lol
hey pretty pretty, howfar?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 8:13am On Jan 29, 2015
CaptainGeneral1:
Pinshure or we dont believe you grin grin
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2015
ehin:
just that I always use my heart when I know am to use my head
sweets, you will have to learn to use your head o. But you are welcome to practice on me sha. So what do you say?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Jblaiseboy(m): 8:16am On Jan 29, 2015
sconp:
bloody!

?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2015
WebSurfer:
Pinshure or we dont believe you grin grin
sorry boss, he is so fugly that the camera refuses to capture...so no pinshure for u.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2015
opepo:
sorry boss, he is so fugly that the camera refuses to capture...so no pinshure for u.
lmao ... NEXT
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by CaptainGeneral1(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2015
grin I'm broke and very ugly, so how can I go about that??. I need a girl F badly
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2015
CaptainGeneral1:
grin I'm broke and very ugly, so how can I go about that??. I need a girl F badly
Get a girl just like you are, regardless of how you really look, but if you want a pretty girl.. [size=16pt]GET MONEY[/size]
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Juliano47(m): 10:32am On Jan 29, 2015
One can not conveniently set P in this Nairaland sad .....another guy go just pop out from nowhere and spoil the P by quoting your target with his own P-setting lines angry sad something. sad
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:35am On Jan 29, 2015
grin
cutieberie1:

i'm free to comment anywhere ..when i commented i did not mention ur moniker
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Vanmatrix(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
Single cos I dislike sex.....na wa ooo I nid to change ooo
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Juliano47(m): 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Vanmatrix:
Single cos I dislike sex.....na wa ooo I nid to change ooo
Story for the butts... angry
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by ehin(f): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
opepo:
sweets, you will have to learn to use your head o. But you are welcome to practice on me sha. So what do you say?
smiling how nice can you be
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
ehin:
smiling how nice can you be
as nice as to make you forget your past bitter experiences. you can call me a heart mender. like a shoe mender...only that my own is mending hearts.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by ehin(f): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=opepo post=30242560] as nice as to make you forget your past bitter experiences. you can call me a heart mender. like a shoe mender...only that my own is mending hearts.[/quotelike serriously hw old is this heart mender
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=ehin post=30244492][/quote]i'm quite ancient. As old as you will love me to be.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by ehin(f): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=signor11 post=30231512]

unhmm
thats no excuse though
i know what guys do and am aware how well it goes
but you should learn from that past and let it shape the future[/quote hmm when your past keep reflecting on your. Present that not easy o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. / Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well / Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.