Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,163 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (18519 Views)

See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Blanc8(m): 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
too Harsh,dude
. But no be lie#
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Juliano47(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
*peeps* Okay, here's safe to comment....

Why I'm single? Oh well.....there are no reasons big enough to keep me from getting a woman when I wish for one. but; most girls I met hardly stay....I'm more annoying than gum in hair...so, Patience is the key to last with me....but

most ladies lack it! sad depressing something.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
amokeme:
lol.. am not married

But dating? wink
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by SweetyZinta(f): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
Its not dat i don't have suitors seeking my hand in marriage but its just dat am nt comfortable being a second wife cos am inexperience in dat aspect. So if worst come to worst i will quietly marry one of them.
2dice:

hmmnnn..you sound like an introvert tho..btw
its nice meeting you
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by mirexxx(f): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
zick19:

My fone was stolen at obalende last week and d fone i'm currently using doesn't have any of my pix
hmm ok
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by mirexxx(f): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
hifaif:

smiley Really?

ya smiley
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by cutieberie1(f): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Blanc8:
I. You see that... you have bf's that's what you actually think... but swithrt... you so so single... and by the time the truth would hit you... you'd be shocked.. don't fail to open a thread like this when reality hits you.. I hv bf's...

lol...smh..i dont have ur tym...i know wat i want nd i hv it so ur opinion doesnt matter @ all.....kindly do not quote me i dont c a reason 4 u to..
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by cutieberie1(f): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
zick19:

Lyk seriously u have bfs(bluefilms) pls, lend me one, itz been long i watched it.... grin

i never said dat....stop misinterpretin me...u know d meaning
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by jnrbayano(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
pinkhill:
well i am single..my last relationship was based on lies and i have to respect myself and leave...i would need the company of a compassionate loving and fun to be with guy...30 years above

Just a few are up to that age in the Romance section.

smiley
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
Wish I have time for that

Monday to friday I woke up by 6.am go to my shop and then come back by 6.pm ,water and feed my snails by 7pm,have dinner by 8pm..sleep by 9.pm wake up by 6.am

On sat.I still go to shop by 6am come bk by 4pm then I head to my snail farm for sanitation

On sunday.I rest through out the day just like God rested on the 7th day

Now how can I have time for that when every single seconds of my life I have one or two to do...

I don't even have time for myself talk more of girls...but guess I have to look for one shaaa. Cos all work and no play make me otis a dull nigga

2 Likes

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by jnrbayano(m): 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
Op,

I'm single because I am not married..
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
pinkhill:
same here..now im thicker
how sad
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mellin:
Wish I have time for that

Monday to friday I woke up by 6.am go to my shop and then come back by 6.pm ,water and feed my snails by 7pm,have dinner by 8pm..sleep by 9.pm wake up by 6.am

On sat.I still go to shop by 6am come bk by 4pm then I head to my snail farm for sanitation

On sunday.I rest through out the day just like God rested on the 7th day

Now how can I have time for that when every single seconds of my life I have one or two to do...

I don't even have time for myself talk more of girls...but guess I have to look for one shaaa. Cos all work and no play make me otis a dull nigga
lol
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
jnrbayano:
Op,

I'm single because I am not married..
Joker
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by amokeme(f): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

But dating? wink
yeah... smiley
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Odunharry(m): 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
Passing by
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
amokeme:
yeah... smiley

Your bf need to see this. U almost denied him shocked gals of nowadays
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by amokeme(f): 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Your bf need to see this. U almost denied him shocked gals of nowadays
lol.. do you know what denial means?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
amokeme:
lol.. do you know what denial means?

Yes dear. I think i do
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by amokeme(f): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Yes dear. I think i do
then how did I deny him? its either single or married tongue
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
amokeme:
then how did I deny him? its either single or married tongue

If my gf types shes single, il help her to become single. As that we be the end of us cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
I am single and searching....for a good job. What woman would agree to marry a man that has no job?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by amokeme(f): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

If my gf types shes single, il help her to become single. As that we be the end of us cheesy
hehehhehe.. people are different you know,
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
amokeme:
hehehhehe.. people are different you know,

Girls are funny actually. Thank God im single and no woman wahala tongue

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
mirexxx:
ya smiley

That makes the two of us, then. smiley Sweet dreams.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by mirexxx(f): 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
hifaif:

That makes the two of us, then. smiley Sweet dreams.
sweet drms too smiley

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Juliano47(m): 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
opepo:
I am single and searching....for a good job. What woman would agree to marry a man that has no job?
The sort you can't see in Nairaland. angry
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Juliano47(m): 11:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
mirexxx:
sweet drms too smiley
So, this is the mirexxx that other guy was talking about angry ....Boys of these age! grin smbh. cheesy
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by mirexxx(f): 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Juliano47:
So, this is the mirexxx that other guy was talking about angry ....Boys of these age! grin smbh. cheesy
tatafo wats up wit mirexx
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
I'm single because No gal can satisfy my 7hrs/day non stop sex.....When they gt to know that I have an extra-large "epon", they'll put a halt...
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jeeez people hardly sleep dis days

See them..witches and wizard saying single

Just wait for two more hours them they fly they come

#PEACE
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by cherryice(f): 4:27am On Jan 27, 2015
I'm single because I'm a babymama cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Is It That Some Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flower Gifts? / Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.