Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (18488 Views)

See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by lasheez(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2015
Still searching for a Yoruba girl. embarassed
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2015
cherryice:
I'm single because I'm a babymama cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2015
profojah:
I'm single because No gal can satisfy my 7hrs/day non stop sex.....When they gt to know that I have an extra-large "epon", they'll put a halt...
in your dreams

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by cherryice(f): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 9:51am On Jan 27, 2015
cherryice:

You look good btw ?? grin
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by cherryice(f): 9:58am On Jan 27, 2015
WebSurfer:
You look good btw ?? grin
okay
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 27, 2015
cherryice:

hmmm
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by cherryice(f): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2015
Rextayne:
hmmm
What is it?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 27, 2015
cherryice:

What is it?
are u single?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by cherryice(f): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2015
Rextayne:
are u single?
Are you?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2015
cherryice:

Are you?
i'm also single. Are u sister to Dakore akande? Sincerely speaking U guys look alike..
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by cherryice(f): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2015
Rextayne:
i'm also single. Are u sister to Dakore akande? Sincerely speaking U guys look alike..
Lol nope
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2015
cherryice:

Lol nope
owk ! cheesy since u are single n i'm single can we mingle,be friends n all that. wink
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 27, 2015
Juliano47:
So, this is the mirexxx that other guy was talking about angry ....Boys of these age! grin smbh. cheesy

I can't explain the feelings, bro. I have a huge crush on her. I can feel the physiological reaction.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by fowowe411: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2015
I'm stil single because i neva gavd datin a thought until recently.....single and ready to mingle!
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Horlertoungy(m): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2015
An money I no get o. I be confirm broke guy, so I just tight Ma d*ck with Ma tigh Jeje.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Jblaiseboy(m): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2015
erm...erm....the thing is dat i dont want stress filled life,not at dis tender age...or lets just say am waiting for the holy spirit.

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by glamour4000(m): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2015
741E8812 add me on bbm single ladies,
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by mirexxx(f): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
hifaif:

I can't explain the feelings, bro. I have a huge crush on her. I can feel the physiological reaction.
jisos!! shocked
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
cutieberie1:

it's ur brain dat z not working z not 4 me cos am not single..i hv bfs
God and you are happy that u have BfS I smell small geh...aspiring to be a runs girl andlater dalemoshuu ..
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
mirexxx:
jisos!! shocked

smiley
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
Juliano47:
The sort you can't see in Nairaland. angry
as in ehn. ...bros, serious matter.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
glamour4000:
741E8812 add me on bbm single ladies,
for your mind. Lol. U go wait tire.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by cutieberie1(f): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
God and you are happy that u have BfS I smell small geh...aspiring to be a runs girl andlater dalemoshuu ..

smh...sense ehnn...u dnt knw wat u re sayin..
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by hardbody: 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
I am single because all each and everyone of them wants to do is get married to me. It is scary.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by pryme(m): 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
yadi yadi ya, most of us dont even take the time to look into ourselves to if we repulsive. in this world like attracts like. if you always attract the wrong kind of ppl, dont you think its time to do a little soul searching?

sometimes the problem is not in the without, it could be within.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by mcdokwe(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
Most of d men coming my way are rich and very proud. I don't want a pauper though I want an intelligent and humble guy that I can call my friend and actualise our drims together
I think u got me here, we are within the same enclave, deje
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by joshuamoses101(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
Well mostly because i havent found my type of gal...dosent mean its my only reason thou....all the girls i bump into i kind off into d bad boys and as a gud guy we dnt get along,nd i wnt change cos of anyone
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by joshuamoses101(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
WebSurfer:
Okay lets go, Tell us why you are single in one sentence....
I'll join you all
havent really meant my type...nd hvnt atempted any either base on shyness thou
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
coolI sometimes laugh when we try to get to hook up online
It hardly every works
Nothing here is as it seems

But op your head is there

Am single because I choose to be for now cool
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by hrykanu231(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Wana build an enviable career, get reasonable cash...then settle down.
But my mum will take none of these for an excuse, wonder if anyone views it from my spectrum?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by MrIyke222(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
WebSurfer:
Okay lets go, Tell us why you are single in one sentence....
I'll join you all
I jst found a very respectful, loyal nd homly lady with unqestionable xeracter, we re dating, bt my only problem is dat she is short in hight. i wld hv luv to marry her bt her hight gives me concern sriously. dats y am stil single.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) / What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? / Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.