Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,120 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

A Wife's Greatest Weapon. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wife's Greatest Weapon. (12624 Views)

See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex / A Husband's Greatest Weapon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by pickabeau1: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lateralmaths:
Submission? grin

Eureka! grin grin
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by 5minsmadness: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lateralmaths:
Pls explain further
Your thread on a husband's greatest weapon is still struggling to finish 1st page while this thread has reached page 6,and beyond and you still don't know what a woman's weapon is angry

1 Like

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Lateralmaths(m): 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
5minsmadness:

Your thread on a husband's greatest weapon is still struggling to finish 1st page while this thread has reached page 6,and beyond and you still don't know what a woman's weapon is angry
lol.
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Are you insinuating that the working wife should spend her hard earned money to act / become the "safety deposit box" of the man's extended family? Despite her fully shouldering the responsiblity 100% of her nuclear family?

No am not driving to that shallow and awkward point. I asked what would be her resolve at the point when she now fully caters as she said she doesnt care what he does with his money.

And what would the broke ärsëd nigger be doing in the meantime? Acting the "head" and directing her on how and what to spend on his family while she submissively complies without a squeak?

Any sane man would be hustling to get back on his feet. To the latter of the above point, as i said earlier how would she approach the situation

This is unbelievable. Nigerian women in Naija don suffer.
Lastly, Madam stop drawing insinuations where there isnt.

4 Likes

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by bukatyne(f): 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Amhappy:
@Lateralmaths you are a good counsellor. However there are no two methods for everyone. A collegue told me a painful story of how her brother's wife died. She was this dovey loving,submissive and humble type to the extent that she was condoning her husband's bad behaviours ;infidelity and keeping late nights even to the dismay of her MIl and Sil. She saw it as a way to get into his heart and stop his bad ways. To cut the long story short,the husband mistress killed her and now he is married to that woman.

Doe submission mean taking shits?

I think the problem is the definition of 'submission'

1 Like

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Lateralmaths(m): 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
bukatyne:

Doe submission mean taking shits?

I think the problem is the definition of 'submission'
ok
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
Stooping to conquer what?

And why 'stoop'?
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Lateralmaths(m): 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Stooping to conquer what?

And why 'stoop'?
To find your husband's mumu button.

1 Like

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Amhappy:
@Lateralmaths you are a good counsellor. However there are no two methods for everyone. A collegue told me a painful story of how her brother's wife died. She was this dovey loving,submissive and humble type to the extent that she was condoning her husband's bad behaviours ;infidelity and keeping late nights even to the dismay of her MIl and Sil. She saw it as a way to get into his heart and stop his bad ways. To cut the long story short,the husband mistress killed her and now he is married to that woman.

This isn't submission per se. It's unconditional love. The type of love OP seems to think men should emulate. Nail in the coffin: no one seems to realize that love, especially unconditional love, involves a great deal of...

*drumroll*

...submission.
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Lateralmaths(m): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

This isn't submission per se. It's unconditional love. The type of love OP seems to think men should emulate. Nail in the coffin: no one seems to realize that love, especially unconditional love, involves a great deal of...

*drumroll*

...submission.
you can't love without submitting
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lateralmaths:

Mumu = xtupid??
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lateralmaths:
you can't love without submitting

So then what this about the wife's greatest weapon being submission,and the husband's greatest weapon being xtra xtupid submission?
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Lateralmaths(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

So then what this about the wife's greatest weapon being submission,and the husbands greatest weapon is xtra xtupid submission?
is that how you see it?
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lateralmaths:
is that how you see it?

As explained, yes. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Ewuro4: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lateralmaths:

They will never get it .... You're just going round in circles. Let them open their Pandora's Box when they eventually "get there" *wink*

1 Like

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Lateralmaths(m): 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ewuro4:

They will never get it .... You're just going round in circles. Let them open their Pandora's Box when they eventually "get there" *wink*
grin

1 Like

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Lateralmaths(m): 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Mumu = xtupid??
it means he can do stupid things for you.
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Ewuro4: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lateralmaths:
Aghhh.. Round and around he goes again cheesy

Lateralmaths:
grin

You no dey tire ?? grin grin
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Lateralmaths(m): 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ewuro4:

Aghhh.. Round and around he goes again cheesy

You no dey tire ?? grin grin
winners never quit and quitters never win. grin
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Ewuro4: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lateralmaths:
winners never quit and quitters never win. grin

Alrighty then.. Carry gooo grin
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lateralmaths:

I'd rather he does great things. Great things that don't require my 'stooping'. Because he wants to.
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by EfemenaXY: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
anthoniaz:

I get everything in return. wink

Like?
Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by anthoniaz(f): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Like?
Shuuuu, u wnt still know? grin

Well, he's not perfect just as I'm not perfect but I'm enjoying my marriage by God's grace and my prayer is that we will grow old together in love, peace and happiness.

My name is Zino by the way, where in Delta are u from, are u male or female? smiley

1 Like

Re: A Wife's Greatest Weapon. by Shirley07: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lateralmaths:
This is funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Married Men Paranoid About Undrawn Curtains And Undressed Wives / How Do You Treat Your Maid? / Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.