Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results (61273 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by sundayokpro: 6:25am On Jan 29, 2015
temitemi1:
And u called urself GEJ fan?? I smell another apc lie... Pls tell ur general to provide his certificate
Kids everywhere invading the internet....go to sch boy!
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by soludo93(m): 6:57am On Jan 29, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Some people will still not believe...I am tired of people who will only listen to what they want to listen...Buhari should just movve on and leave doubting thomas

Why didn't they confirm if Buhari actually got WASC. The real issue isn't the form of grading, the challenge before us is whether the 1961 result sheet was altered to include one Mohamed Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 29, 2015
Nothing in the statement is specific to Buhari. So how is this more details on Buhari's wasc results?
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Billygee2u: 7:12am On Jan 29, 2015
teemanbastos:
no need....dis certificate issue is long dead and buried.
Yet Buhari keeps on waxing stronger.
A General can not be pushed abt by a FFK or Okupe- OBJ.
I don't like to comment on this open truth issue ,but,I am now forced to comments.
I have discovered that most of you vibrating on Nairaland are novice ,when it comes about politics and national laws .
you will live to see the end result of the Buhari certificate,then you will know that feelings is different from reality .
no man is above the law.

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by AmucheJane(f): 7:14am On Jan 29, 2015
jomoh:

After reading your comments, my gut could do nothing but regurgitate this quote from Billy Madison:

"... What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point, in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read your comments. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

GMB is not a coward like your clueless GEJ and he will not dignify your spurious requests with a response.

If you've forgotten, He is a General who has seen it all and cannot be pushed over not by (Elenunjawaya) FFK, Doyin "Bastard" Okupe or you faceless nairaland saTANists.
you are the most foolish and stupid person I have ever seen in my life. Is it not obvious he has no certificate? They are only trying to defend him, that's all. Learn to comment, not waiting for people to comment and start insulting, you swine. Is obvious too you are an illiterate, show me your certificate, am sure you don't have any.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by AmucheJane(f): 7:21am On Jan 29, 2015
derrick333:

Jega no evn notice una,cus Ntin stops buhari4rm comtestin comes14Feb so y wastin ur mb n tym Jona didn't requested4 d cert ,cus he knows, buhari no matter wat,attended standerd six,Wich is d minimum requirement4Bein a presdntial candidate in 9jà
what is this fool talking. You are an illiterate too because you can't even write your words in full. Go get a life idiot. Learn how to comment fool.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by derrick333(m): 8:09am On Jan 29, 2015
AmucheJane:
what is this fool talking. You are an illiterate too because you can't even write your words in full. Go get a life idiot. Learn how to comment fool.
Y abusin me dis Morin?plz I dnt lik it,aslong as I didn't insult u,u shudnt v insulted me,u dont no me 4rm aniwer ok,if nt for NL angry
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by jomoh: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2015
AmucheJane:
you are the most foolish and stupid person I have ever seen in my life. Is it not obvious he has no certificate? They are only trying to defend him, that's all. Learn to comment, not waiting for people to comment and start insulting, you swine. Is obvious too you are an illiterate, show me your certificate, am sure you don't have any.

AmucheJane:

Cambridge is also trying to defend him?

Is this how you go about asking for peoples cert. when they go against your view? SMH.

Free madness at its peak but don't you think its too early for you to start displaying your madness/ignorance.

Judging by the time of your comments rants its obvious GMB has being giving you nightmares

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Davidbanky(m): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2015
And when PDD finally loses this certificate saga tug of war, hope they know they would have lost some credibility, the same credibility they never had ... Hmmm, come to think of it, Jonathan is campaigning like this is his first time in office, lol, he has really failed an our vote will count this time, trust me
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2015
thegreatman4ww:

Don't like mathematics but had B2 and C5
Oga talk true, special or miracle center is involved.

Don't mind that guy.

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by diresimdi(m): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2015
jomoh:
After all your long grammar, the question is
WHERE IS BUHARI'S CERTIFICATE? Its possible for one to go to school A- Z without a certificate. How can an indolent who could not be certified in a school make a good president. No wonder he was only killing and maiming Nigerians when he was the head of Military junta.

After reading your comments, my gut could do nothing but regurgitate this quote from Billy Madison:

"... What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point, in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read your comments. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

GMB is not a coward like your clueless GEJ and he will not dignify your spurious requests with a response.

If you've forgotten, He is a General who has seen it all and cannot be pushed over not by (Elenunjawaya) FFK, Doyin "Bastard" Okupe or you faceless nairaland saTANists.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by loswhite(m): 10:40am On Jan 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fool.
GOAT
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by SeverusSnape(m): 10:56am On Jan 29, 2015
loswhite:
GOAT
Pig.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by SeverusSnape(m): 11:00am On Jan 29, 2015
hifaif:

Don't mind that guy.
Sir, I can send you the photos of my results if you doubt me. smiley
I'm serious about this.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by johnnyjustcome: 11:15am On Jan 29, 2015
I cud turn the tables by saying u r dumb in that I had A1 in maths in waec and neco and then B2 and A1 in further maths in waec and NECO..what made u v C5 in NECO? Are u dis dumb or wat
SeverusSnape:
[quotnot author=hifaif post=30202992]

Cambridge never said you could fail Mathematics. But failing Mathematics does not demerit your qualification as long as your grade in English is strong and your course of interest isn't under the sciences.

And failing Mathematics does not mean that one has a low IQ. Not everyone likes Mathematics. It is a matter of interest. Soyinka was rotten in Mathematics but he was a giant in his field. Even writers like Elechi Amadi and TM Aluko who studied Mathematics are not as deep as Soyinka.

Yes, not everyone likes mathematics, I personally did'nt like maths, but i knew i had to pass it, So i learnt it by all means, and you know what?...I had a B2 in WAEC and a C5 in NECO.
Cambrigde can't say passing maths is not a must, Never!
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by SeverusSnape(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2015
johnnyjustcome:
I cud turn the tables by saying u r dumb in that I had A1 in maths in waec and neco and then B2 and A1 in further maths in waec and NECO..what made u v C5 in NECO? Are u dis dumb or wat
Hehehehehehehehe....
Why are you lying
why are you foolish?? grin

Let's post pictures of our results now to clear doubts.
I have my original results unlike Buhari. cheesy
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by patpaul: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2015
orlaryhincah:
Fellow Compatriots, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria.
#Word
ARE YOU A NIGERIAN AND IN NIGERIA RIGHT NOW? IF YOU ARE YOU WILL KNOW THAT NIGERIANS ARE RIGHT NOW AGAINST THE 'BORN TO RULE' RHETORIC S OF THE NORTH THAT MAKES BUHARAM A PERPETUAL CONTESTANT TO RULE NIGERIA AGAIN. NIGERIANS ARE DETERMINED NOT TO ALLOW THE NORTH TO COMW TO POWER NOW. THE S/S MUST COMPLETE THEIR EIGHT YEARS.

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Forwetinnah: 11:25am On Jan 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
All the same, WHERE IS THE CERTIFICATE

And this is a BIG LIE!... from time immemorial, You as a student must pass mathematics before proceeding to any other level, mathematics makes a student's reasoning ability higher, If Buhari really failed maths, Then his IQ level is definitely below average.

I repeat, This is a lie, A whole CAMBRIDGE will say "...don't worry, you can fail mathematics"...Hehehehehehehehehe, I laugh in Swahili, even the English he passed, How is he using it..."kwaraftion"...."A fee cee".... undecided

gringringringringringrin

Dem go tell you say na hausa accent cause am..as if we've not heard more distinct English from decent Hausa Fulanis
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by SeverusSnape(m): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringringrin

Dem go tell you say na hausa accent cause am..as if we've not heard more distinct English from decent Hausa Fulanis
Help me tell them my brother, Is sanusi lamido sanusi not Fulani?. He is, and his accent is superb.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by hamzyluv(m): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
All the same, WHERE IS THE CERTIFICATE

And this is a BIG LIE!... from time immemorial, You as a student must pass mathematics before proceeding to any other level, mathematics makes a student's reasoning ability higher, If Buhari really failed maths, Then his IQ level is definitely below average.

I repeat, This is a lie, A whole CAMBRIDGE will say "...don't worry, you can fail mathematics"...Hehehehehehehehehe, I laugh in Swahili, even the English he passed, How is he using it..."kwaraftion"...."A fee cee".... undecided
mr man, which immemorial u are talking about..... in year 1999 here in Nigeria, what u needs to apply for admission then is 2(two) passes i.e English and 1 language. the school will place u on Pre-admission in ur 1st year and same school will now awarded u credits to proceed to year two and so on..... i will love to know ur actual age and the year u sat for ur 1st WAEC not (NECO) ok..... before if u wish to study MASS COMM. u need only English, literature and 1 language.. u can as well failed maths and others.. Engineering = Maths,Geog,Phy..... u can failed eng. .... am talking of year 19(s) in Yoruba land, not to talk Hausa land. ....
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by orlaryhincah(m): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
patpaul:

ARE YOU A NIGERIAN AND IN NIGERIA RIGHT NOW? IF YOU ARE YOU WILL KNOW THAT NIGERIANS ARE RIGHT NOW AGAINST THE 'BORN TO RULE' RHETORIC S OF THE NORTH THAT MAKES BUHARAM A PERPETUAL CONTESTANT TO RULE NIGERIA AGAIN. NIGERIANS ARE DETERMINED NOT TO ALLOW THE NORTH TO COMW TO POWER NOW. THE S/S MUST COMPLETE THEIR EIGHT YEARS.
But u don't have to capitalize your view.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by joseph1832(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
And some clueless individuals are still here ranting that GMB should still show his certificate?.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by atlwireles: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
joseph1832:
And some clueless individuals are still here ranting that GMB should still show his certificate?.

Your fraudster Buhari has nothing to show. Is time you people keep quiet on buhari's educational credential. Buhari is an Oluwole fraudster, Nigerians know this fact now.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by joseph1832(m): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
atlwireles:

Your fraudster Buhari has nothing to show. Is time you people keep quiet on buhari's educational credential. Buhari is an Oluwole fraudster, Nigerians know this fact now.
And just who are the Nigerians you mentioned? You and your bunch of clueless dumbos?.

I believe you and your bunch of clueless friends know more than Cambridge right
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by atlwireles: 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
joseph1832:
And just who are the Nigerians you mentioned? You and your bunch of clueless dumbos?.

I believe you and your bunch of clueless friends know more than Cambridge right

Shut your rotten mouth and hide your head in shame. Nigerians now know Buhari is a fraudster, that is a settled matter in this country today.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by joseph1832(m): 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
atlwireles:

Shut your rotten mouth and hide your head in shame. Nigerians now know Buhari is a fraudster, that is a settled matter in this country today.
The weed you are smoking must be affecting your ability to think properly! Did Cambridge say GMB doesn't possess a certificate?. You're just a religious depraved bigot!.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by atlwireles: 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
joseph1832:
The weed you are smoking must be affecting your ability to think properly! Did Cambridge say GMB doesn't possess a certificate?. You're just a religious depraved bigot!.

You are an Oluwole fraudster, like your fraudster Buhari. Ask the 419er major general to present his certificate and stop pontificating here.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by joseph1832(m): 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
atlwireles:

You are an Oluwole fraudster, like your fraudster Buhari. Ask the 419er major general to present his certificate and stop pontificating here.
Haven't you heard, he already did? And proper M.U.M.U like you, Okupe and FFK and finding it hard to digest because you lot have absolutely nothing against the general.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by atlwireles: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Haven't you heard, he already did? And proper M.U.M.U like you, Okupe and FFK and finding it hard to digest because you lot have absolutely nothing against the general.

Fraudster, here we have it. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by joseph1832(m): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
atlwireles:

Fraudster, here we have it. grin grin grin grin grin
And what is the equivalent of the U.S Army war college in Nigeria?. I don't know why you PDPians don't possess common sense.

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by atlwireles: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
joseph1832:
And what is the equivalent of the U.S Army war college in Nigeria?. I don't know why you PDPians don't possess common sense.

You are a shameless baga to even ask that question. Start by telling us how your fraudster buhari entered the army?
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Fulaman198(m): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
orlaryhincah:
Fellow Compatriots, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria.
#Word

Beautifully written

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / Governor Abiodun Shares Old Naira Notes To Supporters (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.