Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results (61279 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by orlaryhincah(m): 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Felami:

This is the most reasonable piece I have ever read on this issue. God bless you. May the source of your wisdom never go dry.
Amen and you too, i dedicate dis to the original writer wherever he/she may be...
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by drstone1: 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
jomoh:

After reading your comments, my gut could do nothing but regurgitate this quote from Billy Madison:

"... What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point, in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read your comments. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

GMB is not a coward like your clueless GEJ and he will not dignify your spurious requests with a response.

If you've forgotten, He is a General who has seen it all and cannot be pushed over not by (Elenunjawaya) FFK, Doyin "Bastard" Okupe or you faceless nairaland saTANists.

Make una watch this one well O. Na so e dey start!!!
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Felami(m): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Use your own brain. Goat

If stupidity is to be rewarded, I am sure you will win the first prize but if peradventure you were given the second position, I would advice you sue the organisers of the award because there's no one I know, dead or alive that is as stupid as you. You think like a mosquitoes. If you call me a goat, what will you call your godfather? Whether you like it or not, GMB2015. You can go and die if you wish. I wonder why am I even trading words with such a Numbskull like you. Good night.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by SeverusSnape(m): 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
Felami:

If stupidity is to be rewarded, I am sure you will win the first prize but if peradventure you were given the second position, I would advice you sue the organisers of the award because there's no one I know, dead or alive that is as stupid as you. You think like a mosquitoes. If you call me a goat, what will you call your godfather? Whether you like it or not, GMB2015. You can go and die if you wish. I wonder why am I even trading words with such a Numbskull like you. Good night.
No....don't go!...come back goat. Fool of a took

Go and tell your illiterate, cow reader to bring his certificate. Illiterate like you. Like Buhari like supporter. You have now graduated to a pig.

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by delfeek: 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
teemanbastos:
how I wish all PDP fans are like You..!!

This is the only PDP supporter i have seen in a long time that is truely Nigerian
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by judiciarypalava: 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
the people who think he doesn't have one should go to court to prove otherwise.....if the courts demands he brings it only then should he request for it...not because you and I say so...we have greater things to be worried about

Greater things like giving his people in his home town in Katsina jobs since he retired. Or giving them lectures in the few subjects that he allegedly managed to pass using hausa language. Better still discussing his published articles, books or organised seminars.

The foundation is faulty and we are talking of beautifying the structure to cover the already faulty foundation.
Buhari aside, l weep for the graduates that say certificate or no certificate they must vote for Buhari.

Believe it or not, so many faulty recruitment procedure in Nigerian Army is the major reason why FG has not bewn able to the fight insurgency in the North reasonably. So many recommendation letters in place of certificate.

Honestly you can preach APC as an opposition party l will listing but don't preach illiteracy to me. For crying out loud, let this man show us his certificate if he has one. Since he has allowed it to linger in the public domain this long. We the employers powered by our PVC and taxes are demanding for it.
Please #showyouccertificate
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by SeverusSnape(m): 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
Felami:

I can see you are following Nneka, But shes not following back because she knows youre a pig.
This another picture for you piggy.

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by drkass: 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Why is it that in Nigeria people named BUHARI always face result/certificate issue politically. First off,Salisu Buhari former Speaker of the house was dragged out due to result issue by opposition now,former president BUHARI is being face with the same issue,my question is,is it the results/certificate that is of more priority or the brain to move the country forward,we don't need a CLUELESS president all we need is CHANGE. Sign out.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by babyfaceafrica: 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
judiciarypalava:

Greater things like giving his people in his home town in Katsina jobs since he retired. Or giving them lectures in the few subjects that he allegedly managed to pass using hausa language. Better still discussing his published articles, books or organised seminars.

The foundation is faulty and we are talking of beautifying the structure to cover the already faulty foundation.
Buhari aside, l weep for the graduates that say certificate or no certificate they must vote for Buhari.

Believe it or not, so many faulty recruitment procedure in Nigerian Army is the major reason why FG has not bewn able to the fight insurgency in the North reasonably. So many recommendation letters in place of certificate.

Honestly you can preach APC as an opposition party l will listing but don't preach illiteracy to me. For crying out loud, let this man show us his certificate if he has one. Since he has allowed it to linger in the public domain this long. We the employers powered by our PVC and taxes are demanding for it.
Please #showyouccertificate
this is draging too long for my lking..if you arenot please wth buhari..vote for ur preferred candidte..its ur choice
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Xxpress(m): 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
psucc:
My friend as bat 1961 such gradings did not exist.

What is the big deal there. If Buhari had any result, what stops him from applying for a reissue of the certificate. Why did he applied for the issuance of statement of result from his school and cannot do same to the examiner?

Enough of this hide and seek game. Nigeria is well above 40years and cannot afford to be a fool forever.
Go and burn ur waec or Nysc discharge cert and re apply for a new one and see what will happen. I don't know why people are always sentimental.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by techlegs: 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
lyntiffany:
APShitts fabricating result just to suit them for their aspiring elected post but I guess this is DEAD on arrival.

This is a fabricated news. Of course Cambridge can confirm that such grades existed in 1961, what Buhari is expected to do is to apply to Cambridge for a confirmation of the result released by the katsina school. Until he does that, the result is assumed to be fake, forged and a big fraud. NIGERIANS are wiser man, we can't be deceived by deceptive and diversionary news items coming from APC camp via unverified Cambridge website.

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by chinkichun: 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
All the same, WHERE IS THE CERTIFICATE

And this is a BIG LIE!... from time immemorial, You as a student must pass mathematics before proceeding to any other level, mathematics makes a student's reasoning ability higher, If Buhari really failed maths, Then his IQ level is definitely below average.

I repeat, This is a lie, A whole CAMBRIDGE will say "...don't worry, you can fail mathematics"...Hehehehehehehehehe, I laugh in Swahili, even the English he passed, How is he using it..."kwaraftion"...."A fee cee".... undecided

I.d.i.o.t
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by SeverusSnape(m): 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
chinkichun:

I.d.i.o.t
Goat.

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by zheroes(m): 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mogidi:

The case has indeed gone to court...https://www.nairaland.com/2117316/activists-sue-buhari-over-perjury

He can't keep running from his own shadow, the olodo would have to provide his qualification to court to compete in the election.
he may be an olodo but he is better than ur PHD holder
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by ojtech8291: 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
I hv bn in skul since running up and down , doing research day and night without rest, just because of popularity a person with o level certificate saga want to come and rule me. Anyway, when I bend down and look at it, i said GMB, let naija try you but it's painful.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by kenolyolajide: 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
orlaryhincah:
Fellow Compatriots, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria.
#Word

God bless bro...#best comment.

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by StepG: 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
orlaryhincah:
Fellow Compatriots, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria.
#Word
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by BetaThings: 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
alsudaes1:
I guess it's high time he requested for it formally to clear all doubts.
But what about the more important doubts?
Chibok girls
forensic report on missing $20b

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Moana(f): 12:02am On Jan 29, 2015
There is still hope he can always write Maths again this year and contest for the next presidential elections if he is still alive, 2015 is not his year
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by shomutuski(m): 12:14am On Jan 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
All the same, WHERE IS THE CERTIFICATE

And this is a BIG LIE!... from time immemorial, You as a student must pass mathematics before proceeding to any other level, mathematics makes a student's reasoning ability higher, If Buhari really failed maths, Then his IQ level is definitely below average.

I repeat, This is a lie, A whole CAMBRIDGE will say "...don't worry, you can fail mathematics"...Hehehehehehehehehe, I laugh in Swahili, even the English he passed, How is he using it..."kwaraftion"...."A fee cee".... undecided

Pls calm down. @ least you have a phone, goto their websit *cambridge and complain... Pls apply lil sense of reasoning in whatever you doing.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Heffalump(m): 12:26am On Jan 29, 2015
jomoh:

After reading your comments, my gut could do nothing but regurgitate this quote from Billy Madison:

"... What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point, in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read your comments. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

GMB is not a coward like your clueless GEJ and he will not dignify your spurious requests with a response.

If you've forgotten, He is a General who has seen it all and cannot be pushed over not by (Elenunjawaya) FFK, Doyin "Bastard" Okupe or you faceless nairaland saTANists.

What is this noise about GMB being a general? General of what? Is it of being a f*cking military junta? What value has he brought to Nigeria? Where real generals are mentioned in Nigeria your GMB doesn't make the list.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 29, 2015
orlaryhincah:
#Word

Beautiful words
Thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 29, 2015
There is no evidence to show he tendered the real certificate and Cambridge Assessment didn't say he had his certificate with them. The crucial thing here is that the WASC he presented is in alphabets not numbers. That man way is perceptual indication of lie!
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 29, 2015
shomutuski:

Pls calm down. @ least you have a phone, goto their websit *cambridge and complain... Pls apply lil sense of reasoning in whatever you doing.
There is nothing to prove he had WASC with Cambridge regardless of the information on the site that didn't confirm he did. Please,...!
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 29, 2015
i'm so sorry for this generation and for our youth who are insisting for 'certificate' for weeks instead of demanding an address on issues affecting them. I'm so sorry indeed.

can't even try to compare oyinbo youths to ours. it is well. I don't want my kids to grow up here.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by porka: 1:23am On Jan 29, 2015
tit:
if buhari can ask katsina protocol college for his result,
then he can ask Cambridge for his result too.
unless the result get comma.

Buhari joined the military with WASC-in-view.

And for 54 SOLID YEARS he has not finished.

It turned our that Buhari applied to contest for Nigeria's president in 2015 with the same WASC-in-view he used in 1961.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by porka: 1:31am On Jan 29, 2015
Heffalump:

What is this noise about GMB being a general? General of what? Is it of being a f*cking military junta? What value has he brought to Nigeria? Where real generals are mentioned in Nigeria your GMB doesn't make the list.

I tire o.

The way they talk about this general thing you will think Buhari was a Field Marshal.

He was just a Major General (a mere 2 Star General for that matter).

Meanwhile, T.Y. Danjuma, Alani Akinrinade, Oladipo Diya etc all retired as 3 Star general, (Lt General) yet no one is doctoring their former army ranks.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by brainchild78(m): 3:18am On Jan 29, 2015
Cambridge University did not confirm that Buhari's results is with them. Neither did they confirm that it was genuine. They just unequivocally stated that hausa was a subject offered and that their grading system entailed numbers. Buhari has not been exonerated. So no one should go jumping about.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by orlaryhincah(m): 3:48am On Jan 29, 2015
emmboy:

Can you direct this to the Muslims pls. Those Muslims that don't know anything are the one fighting for Buhari not because of the change they want but because he is a Muslim like them. So Pls go tell the Muslims this and stop ranting here.
My ranting earned me a 100+ likes how many has yours? Obviously the post is for you, please go through it again and understand clearly.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by orlaryhincah(m): 3:50am On Jan 29, 2015
nickydof:

Daniel and his colleagues served under captivity. We are in our country and not under captivity. To correct some of your believes, most christians won't vote for Buhari not because he is a muslem but because he is an extremist who once upon a time promised to extend sharia to every part of the country. Christians to a large extent are rational compared to an average muslem in the north. Most APC e-warriors are christians. How many PDP e-worriors are muslems? In all, nigeria is still entangled in the shackles of religion!!!
Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by orlaryhincah(m): 3:52am On Jan 29, 2015
brat4222:
Nice.A hit on the head of the nail.
Please permit me to paste this on m facebook page.
Thank you
You are good bro.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by sundayokpro: 6:15am On Jan 29, 2015
am no fan of PDP, I support individual candidates...truth be told GEJ has out performed all our past presidents as far as development is concerned... and Buhary is no match to GEJ, assuming APC brought a superior candidate eg fashola or oshomole I would have voted them in. So its not about party its abt individuals
teemanbastos:
how I wish all PDP fans are like You..!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Abiodun Shares Old Naira Notes To Supporters (Video, Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] / Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.