Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results (61270 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by ericessien24: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
abeg let the vote decide
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by omonnakoda: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
hifaif:

I know how to debate. The reason why I said you can't argue is because no one mentioned NDA in the original argument. The argument was if it is mandatory to have at least a Pass in Mathematics. Your argument was that everyone must pass Cambridge Mathematics or they wouldn't be able to proceed. My argument was that it was not mandatory as long as you passed English and are not a Sciences/ Social Sciences student. How does NDA come into this, please? I used the Arts/Humanities example to buttress the point that it is not mandatory that everyone has a C or Pass in Mathematics. That is about that.

Entrance requirements change. You can't compare entrance requirements into NDA in the 60s and 70s to now. There are a lot more competitions now due to the number of candidates.
Is it your position that when Buhari joined the Army passing Mathematics was not a requirement?

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by menesheh(m): 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Some people will still not believe...I am tired of people who will only listen to what they want to listen...Buhari should just movve on and leave doubting thomas
we ve never seen the cert, this is mere statement
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
He hasn't got no certificat. He wouldn't approach Cambridge cos they ain't gonna take no bribe from the grandpa.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by jojomario(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
ignis:
Buhari is yet to tell us what happened to the original result, and why a copy is not in his file with the military.
what evidence do u need again?
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by justynneke(f): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Pls define wot Ʊ mean by a sincere thief/419er?
frodobee:
For the records, myself and my team of lawyers will test "Mr Integrity" at the court of law. I would rather a sincere thief/419er than a wolf in sheep clothing ranting integrity to lead this country.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Jarus(m): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
All the same, WHERE IS THE CERTIFICATE

And this is a BIG LIE!... from time immemorial, You as a student must pass mathematics before proceeding to any other level, mathematics makes a student's reasoning ability higher, If Buhari really failed maths, Then his IQ level is definitely below average.

I repeat, This is a lie, A whole CAMBRIDGE will say "...don't worry, you can fail mathematics"...Hehehehehehehehehe, I laugh in Swahili, even the English he passed, How is he using it..."kwaraftion"...."A fee cee".... undecided

Fashola also had F9 in Math in WASC, he confessed two years ago.

How many Math A1'ers can stand Fashola in intellect today?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by mustymatic(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
You created an "ONLINE POLL" & you are coming to tell us that 'Votes are not won Online" ... Why then are u creating an ONLINE POLL ?

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by oenamus1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
All the same, WHERE IS THE CERTIFICATE

And this is a BIG LIE!... from time immemorial, You as a student must pass mathematics before proceeding to any other level, mathematics makes a student's reasoning ability higher, If Buhari really failed maths, Then his IQ level is definitely below average.

I repeat, This is a lie, A whole CAMBRIDGE will say "...don't worry, you can fail mathematics"...Hehehehehehehehehe, I laugh in Swahili, even the English he passed, How is he using it..."kwaraftion"...."A fee cee".... undecided
@ Professor Snape,u must have passed ur mathematics with the help of magic from winbledom. Half blood prince indeed. To every Snape,there is an Harry!
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by richidinho(m): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hope Its not Fayemi that has been answering this Cambridge since
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by olumuyo: 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
orlaryhincah:
Fellow Compatriots, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria.
#Word

The most sensible thing I have read so far on this thread. Let me see if I can see more.

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by zicoraads: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
temitemi1:
And u called urself GEJ fan?? I smell another apc lie... Pls tell ur general to provide his certificate
I also like the man Good luck. But he should call the thugs parading themselves on his behalf to other. There are other sectors where he did well. It isn't totally bad. That is where they need to focus on and not on an issue that doesn't mean anything to the average Buhari supporter in Kano. They should take his achievements, no matter how little to the end of the world and forget about an issue that is really useless.

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Jarus(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
[quotnot author=hifaif post=30202992]
Cambrigde can't say passing maths is not a must, Never!

Are you serious? Can you open to read that Cambridge posted on their website: http://www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by wabuk(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
With these evidence, when I get home I will show them dis evidence I see on nairaland. Being a member of PDP. On behalf of me and my family We are offically announce that on feb 14th we are Supporting BUHARi ...........APC........change

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by brat4222(m): 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nice.A hit on the head of the nail.
Please permit me to paste this on m facebook page.
Thank you
orlaryhincah:
Fellow Compatriots, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria.
#Word

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
[quotnot author=hifaif post=30202992]

Cambridge never said you could fail Mathematics. But failing Mathematics does not demerit your qualification as long as your grade in English is strong and your course of interest isn't under the sciences.

And failing Mathematics does not mean that one has a low IQ. Not everyone likes Mathematics. It is a matter of interest. Soyinka was rotten in Mathematics but he was a giant in his field. Even writers like Elechi Amadi and TM Aluko who studied Mathematics are not as deep as Soyinka.

Yes, not everyone likes mathematics, I personally did'nt like maths, but i knew i had to pass it, So i learnt it by all means, and you know what?...I had a B2 in WAEC and a C5 in NECO.
Cambrigde can't say passing maths is not a must, Never!
Don't like mathematics but had B2 and C5
Oga talk true, special or miracle center is involved.

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by sage2(m): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
Why can't Buhari just request for his result? It is pertinent he let Nigerians know what foreign intelligence agencies already know. I want to be sure that Oyibo no go dey use am blackmail him if elected.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by rozayx5(m): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
APC we wont be fooled, where is buhari certificate cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by cbrass(m): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
Where are they oooo... bloody saTANists....

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by theoctopus: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
[size=14pt]How is this proof that he has a certificate? If he has one, cant he just provide it? The process he has followed to defend himself is even harder than requesting for a certificate from Cambridge. This is indeed shameful. Buhari is a cheap liar and a fake general. He is a disgrace!

Show me your certificate Buhari pullover![/size]
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by elipheleh(m): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
The me IBU of Nigeria grin grin grin grin
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by eleko1: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
sad sad grin Thank U for ur sensible post.If we have 50% of peeps like U among those lunatic(minus U)in the PDP,saTANist,TANiods,Cluelessness group,mama Peace group,Nig for better small but unfortunately,those peeps are miserable element.They'll see blue and call it green.U FIT PORT TO APC and leave those lunatic party?
sundayokpro:
as a GEJ fan....I will say GEJ n his team should forget abt this cert issue and focus n real issues that affect d average Nigerian citizens.
undecidedundecided wink
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by SeverusSnape(m): 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
thegreatman4ww:

Don't like mathematics but had B2 and C5
Oga talk true, special or miracle center is involved.
I'm serious... I can send you a photo if you need
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by millhouse: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
ok..can we now have the certificate pleasee ...
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by elbinmanny(m): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
I dare Buhari to fill the cambridge result application form 8 grin

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by SeverusSnape(m): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
oenamus1:
@ Professor Snape,u must have passed ur mathematics with the help of magic from winbledom. Half blood prince indeed. To every Snape,there is an Harry!
Hehehehehehehehehe...
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
teemanbastos:
no need....dis certificate issue is long dead and buried.
Yet Buhari keeps on waxing stronger.
A General can not be pushed abt by a FFK or Okupe- OBJ.

You are lying to yourselves.. the truth is burned deep within your hearts but just like Akinwunmi Ambode lied about resigning from office without saying that it was his office that siphoned N2 billion monthly to Tinubu. Fashola discovered and offered him 2 choices, resign or be sacked and the public will know who is stealing N2 billion from Lagos monthly. Ambode is a deep liar, an uncommon thief and a pawn of Tinubu. EFCC came for Tinubu but Ambode distorted facts and destroyed evidence that got Tinubu off the hook. This is his year of Settlement and Lagosians 8years of dashed expectations and grinding poverty

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by theoctopus: 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
orlaryhincah:
#Word

I think you should tell this to Buhari supporters in the North who threathen that anyone who votes GEJ is an infidel! Buhari has now chosen a pastor as his running mate twice. If that is not using religion, then I wonder what is. But then, APC is a party of hypocrites who dont practice what they preach. Like you! grin grin grin
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by SurePresident: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Good. In another news, so many guys are confessing crazy love for Buhari's daughter. The must see tweeter pics: https://www.nairaland.com/2118412/many-guys-confessing-crazy-love#30217210
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by micolaj: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Jarus:

Fashola also had F9 in Math in WASC, he confessed two years ago.

How many Math A1'ers can stand Fashola in intellect today?
I wonder o
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Ikengawo: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
Gregory: are you see what I am saw?

Sai Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / Meet Sunday Dare, Buhari’s 53-Year-Old Minister For Youth & Sports (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.