Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results (61247 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by clevvermind(m): 7:41am On Jan 28, 2015
this man is just struggling for nothing. you can't give what you don't have. buhari is the clueless one.

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by babyfaceafrica: 7:41am On Jan 28, 2015
Mogidi:

The case has indeed gone to court...https://www.nairaland.com/2117316/activists-sue-buhari-over-perjury
..Good,then we should wait for the result instead of bantering over what may be...I await the judgemnet
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by vedaxcool(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2015
Goodbye Ebele Jonathan, the end is indeed near!

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by babadem2much(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2015
And some unbelievers will not still agree untill they touch the certificate with their bare hands, let me ask did Jonathan send us to confirm about the cert? If no then why are we disturbing ourselves over issues that @ the end of the day no one of them will give us the political appointment. SMH for this con3

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by arsetalks(m): 8:12am On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
All the same, WHERE IS THE CERTIFICATE

And this is a BIG LIE!... from time immemorial, You as a student must pass mathematics before proceeding to any other level, mathematics makes a student's reasoning ability higher, If Buhari really failed maths, Then his IQ level is definitely below average.

I repeat, This is a lie, A whole CAMBRIDGE will say "...don't worry, you can fail mathematics"...Hehehehehehehehehe, I laugh in Swahili, even the English he passed, How is he using it..."kwaraftion"...."A fee cee".... undecided
Did Buhari or APC hack Cambridge's website to put that on their site?

How do you reason? With your anus I suspect

6 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by SeverusSnape(m): 8:16am On Jan 28, 2015
arsetalks:
Did Buhari or APC hack Cambridge's website to put that on their site?

How do you reason? With your anus I suspect
Foolish fool, your name is arsetalks, you talk and reason with your arse.

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

And this is a BIG LIE!... from time immemorial, You as a student must pass mathematics before proceeding to any other level, mathematics makes a student's reasoning ability higher, If Buhari really failed maths, Then his IQ level is definitely below average.

I repeat, This is a lie, A whole CAMBRIDGE will say "...don't worry, you can fail mathematics"...Hehehehehehehehehe, I laugh in Swahili, even the English he passed, How is he using it..."kwaraftion"...."A fee cee".... undecided

Cambridge never said you could fail Mathematics. But failing Mathematics does not demerit your qualification as long as your grade in English is strong and your course of interest isn't under the sciences.

And failing Mathematics does not mean that one has a low IQ. Not everyone likes Mathematics. It is a matter of interest. Soyinka was rotten in Mathematics but he was a giant in his field. Even writers like Elechi Amadi and TM Aluko who studied Mathematics are not as deep as Soyinka.

8 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by arsetalks(m): 8:48am On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Foolish fool, your name is arsetalks, you talk and reason with your arse.
Pot and kettle comes to mind.

He pain am ah shoki.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by jorlons(m): 8:51am On Jan 28, 2015
k
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by SeverusSnape(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2015
[quotnot author=hifaif post=30202992]

Cambridge never said you could fail Mathematics. But failing Mathematics does not demerit your qualification as long as your grade in English is strong and your course of interest isn't under the sciences.

And failing Mathematics does not mean that one has a low IQ. Not everyone likes Mathematics. It is a matter of interest. Soyinka was rotten in Mathematics but he was a giant in his field. Even writers like Elechi Amadi and TM Aluko who studied Mathematics are not as deep as Soyinka.
[/quote]
Yes, not everyone likes mathematics, I personally did'nt like maths, but i knew i had to pass it, So i learnt it by all means, and you know what?...I had a B2 in WAEC and a C5 in NECO.
Cambrigde can't say passing maths is not a must, Never!

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by SeverusSnape(m): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2015
arsetalks:
Pot and kettle comes to mind.

He pain am ah shoki.
Dogs and baboons comes to mind.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by TheOtherview: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The emotion-laden Nigerian mind and conjecture are like two peas in a pod.

3 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, not everyone likes mathematics, I personally did'nt like maths, but i knew i had to pass it, So i learnt it by all means, and you know what?...I had a B2 in WAEC and a C5 in NECO.

Good for you. My point remains that failing Mathematics does not demerit your Cambridge O'Levels/ A'Levels as long as you passed English and are not a Science or Social Sciences' student. Why would Cambridge demand that I pass Mathematics before I can study Poetry, Chinese or Babysitting at Cambridge.

Pick up a UTME brochure and go to the Arts and Humanities section. Most courses there demand a credit in English and 3 other related courses in GCE O'Levels. Never a mention of Mathematics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by SeverusSnape(m): 9:37am On Jan 28, 2015
hifaif:

Good for you. My point remains that failing Mathematics does not demerit your Cambridge O'Levels/ A'Levels as long as you passed English and are not a Science or Social Sciences' student. Why would Cambridge demand that I pass Mathematics before I can study Poetry, Chinese or Babysitting at Cambridge.

Pick up a UTME brochure and go to the Arts and Humanities section. Most courses there demand a credit in English and 3 other related courses in GCE O'Levels. Never a mention of Mathematics
Arts and humanities you said, Why not check admission into NDA, SCIENCE COURSES AND MANAGEMENT COURSES? undecided
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Arts and humanities you said, Why not check admission into NDA, SCIENCE COURSES AND MANAGEMENT COURSES? undecided

The trouble with most folks like you is that you don't know how to argue. Who mentioned NDA prior to now that you mentioned it?

Have you forgotten so soon why I am having this argument with you?

And did you even read my posts well. Didn't you read one of my posts where I said that an F in Mathematics wouldn't demerit your result as long as you have a credit in English and are not a Sciences or Social Sciences student?

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by SeverusSnape(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2015
hifaif:

The trouble with most folks like you is that you don't know how to argue. Who mentioned NDA prior to now that you mentioned it?

Have you forgotten so soon why I am having this argument with you?
You also don't know how to debate, I mentioned NDA because it's a military academy and Buhari is a military man.

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You also don't know how to debate, I mentioned NDA because it's a military academy and Buhari is a military man.

I know how to debate. The reason why I said you can't argue is because no one mentioned NDA in the original argument. The argument was if it is mandatory to have at least a Pass in Mathematics. Your argument was that everyone must pass Cambridge Mathematics or they wouldn't be able to proceed. My argument was that it was not mandatory as long as you passed English and are not a Sciences/ Social Sciences student. How does NDA come into this, please? I used the Arts/Humanities example to buttress the point that it is not mandatory that everyone has a C or Pass in Mathematics. That is about that.

Entrance requirements change. You can't compare entrance requirements into NDA in the 60s and 70s to now. There are a lot more competitions now due to the number of candidates.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 28, 2015
Can we have this on frontpage? What are the mods waiting for??!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by mrmiyagi2: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2015
NOTES:

1. Examination results were classed in grades by 1 to 9. 1,2,3,4,5 & 6 indicate a Pass with Credit; 7 & 8 indicate a Pass; 9 indicates a Failure.
2. To pass the School Certificate, candidates had to pass examinations in a variety of groups. It was compulsory to pass English Language, but not Maths, in order to gain the Certificate.
3. The number of candidates who sat for the WASC Hausa examination in 1961 was 152.
4. Our records show that Hausa was set in the Northern Region in 1961.

From the notes stated above i have made the following deductions
1. Buhari wrote the examinations
2. Buhari was not issued a certificate by the examining body because he Failed English thus he has no certificate and has never had a certificate

According to Note no2, any candidate writing the WASC exams in the 60s had to pass English in order to 'GAIN A CERTIFICATE".
I assume that the manner in which the exam was conducted then, is quite different from the way it is conducted today. Today WASC would issue you a certificate irrespective of your grades but it seems that was not the norm back in the 60s. One had to pass the COMPULSORY English Language before a Certificate is issued.
Due to the absence of a certificate he could not handover any document when the results for the year were released and the army did not bother to ask or verify.
the purported master sheet is a forgery, a poor one at that. A master list where the names of the candidates were cut out from another document and super imposed on the one presented.
i weep for my country, is this the best we have to offer - a current president who has performed below par and a ex general whose foundation was built on lies and deceit...hmmmmm
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by dodoniyi: 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
sureguy02:
Can we have this on frontpage? What are the mods waiting for??!! undecided

When it is not a topic that attacks GMB or supports GEJ........
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by MLSHUAIBU: 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Doubting Thomases can go to court.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by ignis: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari is yet to tell us what happened to the original result, and why a copy is not in his file with the military.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by macof(m): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
Let's see the certificate na...what's all this? Ordinary certificate? This man is shameless
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by hikmojj(m): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
VOTE BUHARI........ VOTE CHANGE
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
I honestly don't know why Cambridge University keeps responding to these savagely barbarians from that cesspit. The whole certificate tripe doesn't even make sense - and there's absolutely no point wasting time in addressing the ludicrous propaganda.

Just let the primitive illiterates keep disgracing themselves everywhere. undecided The country is a disgrace to the black race.

4 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by cococandy(f): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
tit:
if buhari can ask katsina protocol college for his result,
then he can ask Cambridge for his result too.
unless the result get comma.
it doesn't exist that's why.

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Flets: 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Instead of the image damage control by APC and its media arm. Is it not easier and more integrity-like if Buhari simply requested for this certificate and gets something from the certifying body in less than 24hrs.

Every additional attempt at proving Buhari's side of the certificate saga further increases the perception of the non-availability of this certificate.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by ochejagabriel: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
orlaryhincah:
Fellow Compatriots, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria.
#Word

..and what the fvck do i ask my IMAM if he tells me not to vote a christian

We chris.tians are not stuppid

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by jojomario(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
Waiting for ffk and okugbe
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by bisi16(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Go and sit down abeg.. must every1 pass math?

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by sammyj: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
With this latest news, I believe Buhari has been vindicated from the Certificate saga and PDP should just allow this propaganda laid to rest and focuses more on issue based campaign.

Lets conduct a poll to test popularity between Buhari and GEJ by clicking like for Buhari
and clicking share for GEJ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor / Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor / Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.