Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results (61232 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by otosa(m): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
alsudaes1:
I guess it's high time he requested for it formally to clear all doubts.
there is not need of that, if Buhari done that now there wouldn't been any confusion for PDP to be worry about and maybe by Feb.14 their eyes will clear.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by dmola(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
orlaryhincah:
Fellow Compatriots, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria.
#Word
Bless U̶̲̥̅̊ bruv ...........well said

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Rashidaabdullah(f): 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
[b]
orlaryhincah:
Fellow Compatriots, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria.
#Word
[/b]God bless u olayinka

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by bonnyface13: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
I was admitted to university in 1987 with P7 in English. As a science student, you must have credit in math and at least Pass in English, while the opposite holds for art student.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by creepsyme(f): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Can't they see? GMB is waxing even stronger amidst the uneccessary certificate jamboree, go GMB the gate of PDP cannot prevail against you. GMB has become a household name!
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by mickeymimi: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Please we take too much concern about certificate when infact the world has passed beyond paper qualities but focus on human qualities, what can you do and what can you offer, what can you bring to the table?

Now the electoral act provides that he shows he attended school up to WASC level, he can show proof by providing certificate or he can show proof of ever going to school, which I believe he has.

My point is this, did he go to school? Yes, Was he a drop out? No. Does he have other qualifications? Yes. Why center on WASC alone?
if i was Buhari and i know i really have my credentials,i will make billions on top of fkayode and all those who choose to defame my reputation when i take the matter to court.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by vanen2: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
dodoniyi:
Directly from http://www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/

The University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES), now known as Cambridge Assessment, in response to requests to authenticate a candidate’s exam certificate, today said: “We can only confirm or verify results at the direct request of or with the permission of a candidate.”

“This is in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and section 40 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.”

The organisation also confirmed that according to the Regulations for 1961, African Language papers, including those for Hausa were set for the West African School Certificate.

NOTES:

[size=16pt]Examination results were classed in grades by 1 to 9. 1,2,3,4,5 & 6 indicate a Pass with Credit; 7 & 8 indicate a Pass; 9 indicates a Failure.

To pass the School Certificate, candidates had to pass examinations in a variety of groups. It was compulsory to pass English Language, but not Maths, in order to gain the Certificate.

The number of candidates who sat for the WASC Hausa examination in 1961 was 152.

Our records show that Hausa was set in the Northern Region in 1961.
[/size]
tnx
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by hubreality(m): 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
psucc:
My friend as bat 1961 such gradings did not exist.

What is the big deal there. If Buhari had any result, what stops him from applying for a reissue of the certificate. Why did he applied for the issuance of statement of result from his school and cannot do same to the examiner?

Enough of this hide and seek game. Nigeria is well above 40years and cannot afford to be a fool forever.

Four critical things are involved here.

1. The grades are categorized towards being qualified to gain the Cambridge WAEC Certificate or not being qualified at all, having taken the exam.

2. If anyone didn't gain the certificate as a result of unattained grades is simply as not being WAEC certified despite taking the exam

3. INEC requires a minimum WAEC Certificate to qualify for the presidential election.

4. In the best interest of Nigerians who truly need change geared towards fighting corruption with zero tolerance, Gen Buhari ought to simply clear the air by requesting Cambridge WAEC to provide him his certificate if he actually gained one from the stipulated grades.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Doyin2(m): 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
hubreality:

Four critical things are involved here.

1. The grades are categorized towards being qualified to gain the Cambridge WAEC Certificate or not being qualified at all, having taken the exam.

2. If anyone didn't gain the certificate as a result of unattained grades is simply as not being WAEC certified despite taking the exam

3. INEC requires a minimum WAEC Certificate to qualify for the presidential election.

4. In the best interest of Nigerians who truly need change geared towards fighting corruption with zero tolerance, Gen Buhari ought to simply clear the air by requesting Cambridge WAEC to provide him his certificate if he actually gained one from the stipulated grades.

You must be very stressed up!

Has his school not provided the statement of result?The military had been ridiculed,so we should also ridicule our educational institutions by telling the world that we do not trust Katsina college but Cambridge.

NONSENSE! HOOEY!!
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by jomoh: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mee234:

Did I just get a mention by a human?

Alert! Alert!! Alert!!!

A waif goat spotted on NL bleating around.

If you say anything again I won't answer you. I don't wanna be seen conversing with a goat.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Eluwilussit(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
sonnie10:

You started with a quote but I do not see the end of the quote to understand the extent of your claims. Everything you have outlined is solely based on what you heard or were told by Buhari. On the issue of the army, in response to Buhari's request, they issued a statement regarding all they have on file as it relates to his credentials. They have never "retracted" anything as you claimed. What else do you want? Do you want them to say that they have what they do not have?

Pardon me if I do not want to talk about that garbage they called statement of result from Kastina state school because it is ridiculous. Oluwole guys would have done a better job. I still maintain that Buhari should point to any individual or institution that have seen the allege certificate. Don't you think he will need a witness if he eventual appears in court? which judge would be that naive and gullible to take Buhari's words for it?

You are even going too far. The name on the statement of result from his secondary school is Mohamed Buhari and not Mohammadu Buhari. If Buhari changed his name at any point, we need a proof of it. If he thinks he can hoodwink a whole nation, he must be thinking that we are still in the 50s and 60s.

Buhari should come clean on this and apologize to his teeming supporters and the nation. It is getting ridiculous by the day.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by orlaryhincah(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
Rashidaabdullah:
[b][/b]God bless u olayinka
Amen and u too.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Rexnegro(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
teemanbastos:
no need....dis certificate issue is long dead and buried.
Yet Buhari keeps on waxing stronger.
A General can not be pushed abt by a FFK or Okupe- OBJ.
Gbam ...u have said it all and I so concur bro...nice one G.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Eluwilussit(m): 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
notoriousbabe:
go to court my friend

When GEJ and PDP will out-rig Buhari, don't forget to go to the court and not take to the streets.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by dokunbam(m): 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
Go and Get ypur PVC and let all these argument count
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by orlaryhincah(m): 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
dmola:

Bless U̶̲̥̅̊ bruv ...........well said
Amen u too
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Buhari1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
dodoniyi:

I REST MY CASE.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Rexnegro(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
All the same, WHERE IS THE CERTIFICATE

And this is a BIG LIE!... from time immemorial, You as a student must pass mathematics before proceeding to any other level, mathematics makes a student's reasoning ability higher, If Buhari really failed maths, Then his IQ level is definitely below average.

I repeat, This is a lie, A whole CAMBRIDGE will say "...don't worry, you can fail mathematics"...Hehehehehehehehehe, I laugh in Swahili, even the English he passed, How is he using it..."kwaraftion"...."A fee cee".... undecided
Oh maybe u forgot that Cambridge isn't a nigeria school where u can bribe even a prof to come talk lies abi ? Over there they got standards and the lecturers and profs aint hungry bro.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by discusant: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
sundayokpro:
as a GEJ fan....I will say GEJ n his team should forget abt this cert issue and focus n real issues that affect d average Nigerian citizens.

You lie, you are no GEJ fan. You no love Nigeria , even.

Buhari must provide his WASC or forget the election. The type of seed of Impunity which Buhari wants to sow now by refusing to show his WASC destroys a country.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by notoriousbabe: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
Eluwilussit:

When GEJ and PDP will out-rig Buhari, don't forget to go to the court and not take to the streets.
go to court and stop lamenting on Nairaland
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by discusant: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
notoriousbabe:
go to court and stop lamenting on Nairaland

Okay, you and Buhari, una go be in court - never Aso Rock - until May 29, 2019. Business As Usual for Buhari.

Watch the Real Buhari you seem to be rooting for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l5gQ1nC5N4
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by arresa: 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
[s]
discusant:

Okay, you and Buhari, una go be in court - never Aso Rock - until May 29, 2019. Business As Usual for Buhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watc4
[/s]

Nigerians have moved past this meaningless certificate stupidity...
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by GboyegaD(m): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
HugeMac:
You expect a better Nigeria with buhari are you ok? How can we bend our constitution for an aspiring president what foundation are we laying for future aspirants , every other person provided proof of certificate , why can't he do it, is he special ?, all these southerners shouting sai buhari are beyond stupid , buhari's case is the foundation of corruption in Nigeria , corruption is not just stealing but unfair treatment , rewarding people based on tribe and not merit , this is what 40 years of Northern rule has done to this country , people who are not capable running the economy because they are born to rule , we not slaves anymore , they had better prepare to rule themselves

I will address the issues you raised in turns.
He had provided a statement of result from the present principal of the school shouldn't that suffice. Questions have been raised and Cambridge has given enough response to put this issue to rest.

As for Southerners supporting Buhari, isn't he a Nigerian? You as a person is even worse than Buhari you have chosen to divide the country to make your point.

This said, I will recommend you raise better reasons why we should vote GEJ, and a more logical reason why Buhari isn't fit to rule. Remember, both have been presidents and the more educated one performed worse than the less educated one.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Dee60: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Some people will still not believe...I am tired of people who will only listen to what they want to listen...Buhari should just movve on and leave doubting thomas

And I am wondering why they are not asking GEJ to show his own certificates.

Sambo claimed his own got burnt in his house. Why are people not asking his school to show evidence?
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by simdam500(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
Is there no other propaganda pdp can suggest... This certificate issue is boring
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by ganganawuj: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Count down to Febuhari 14th.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by sammyj: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
What I am pointing out here is the allegation that Cambridge don't offer Hausa language as part of there curriculum in the 60's grin grin grin
abouzaid:
you don't even understand the report, it means that buhari result is probably forged because it did not follow the format used in reporting results in 1961. comments like yours are an evidence of the rot in the nations educational system
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by sammyj: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
and what happens after then?
temitemi1:
And u called urself GEJ fan?? I smell another apc lie... Pls tell ur general to provide his certificate
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
jomoh:

t.
Ode 2015! The earlier u decides to star using ur brain the better for u.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by twerkjack: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
sundayokpro:
as a GEJ fan....I will say GEJ n his team should forget abt this cert issue and focus n real issues that affect d average Nigerian citizens.
NOW DIS IS THE FIRST REASONABLE SUPPORTER OF GEJ THAT IVE MET........THUMBS UP DUDE....IF ONLY GEJ REASONS LIKE DIS lipsrsealed
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by notoriousbabe: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
discusant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l5gQ1nC5N4
go to court
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Felami(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
orlaryhincah:
#Word

This is the most reasonable piece I have ever read on this issue. God bless you. May the source of your wisdom never go dry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Honours Bashir Abubakar And Josephine Ugwu (Photos) / Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home / Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.