Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? (66869 Views)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) / Man With PDP Umbrella & APC Brooms Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by mondayadriano(m): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
smileyRain is always a sign of blessin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by pld4reel(m): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mambofiend:
Does Buhari have non-Muslim supporters?

You love Banter, Yeah ??
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by bettercreature(m): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
ccaramel:

No comment!
You are jobless shocked and you are still looking for Benz 300 grin in 2015! And you still want PDP to continue. SMH. Ignoramus lipsrsealed
You have issues and you seems sick,we are not here for personal attack,everyone is entitle to his/her own opinion,Sai Buhari
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by lalasticlala(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
Donjazzy, Tiwa currently performing... .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by shizzle11(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
Collynzo419:
[s]Change is here

Nigerians want change

Sai buhari

P.S. For the records, these photos uploaded here are REAL photos from the campaign venue, and not photos that are zoomed to portray a false imagery like PDP does! grin grin grin grin
These are real human beings and not robots manufactured in APC's laboratory

Sai Buhari Jare
[/s]
mumu...cant you be real? stop copying co4eva, everything about APigC just like Buhari's satipicate is fake
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by morewealth(m): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
ccaramel:

No comment!
You are jobless shocked and you are still looking for Benz 300 grin in 2015! And you still want PDP to continue. SMH. Ignoramus lipsrsealed
You just made me felt so important by taking your time to go through my profile. You claim I am a dumbo and even called me an ignoramus but you couldn't withstand the maturity in which I replied you that you had to check out my profile.
I may be jobless but I am proud that I have something you don't have and that is maturity. So please GROW UP.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
ccaramel:

No comment!
You are very wicked. . . Fvck you very much for making me laugh out so loud like a fool. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by xlnc2324: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
yerimastyle:
Most of this people are tout, am so sure becos no one will leave his or her place of work to come stay in the rain...

It's called love brother.
Love for FeBuhari,
Love for Osinbajo,
Love for APC,
Love for CHANGE, and.....
Love for our dear country, NIGERIA.

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by zantama05(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
shut up born-to-commentsangry[s]
hansad:
The mistake some old ACN people in APC make: Piggybackride - Osinbajo is being carried by Buhari to Aso Rock.

But they do not know that if ever Buhari wins, the moment he is going from Aso Rock, a Born-To-Rule soldier shall take over from Buhari in a palace coup.

We have seen that scenario for more than thirty years until 1999. Born-To-Rule is even more desirous to hold power forever now than before.
[/s]
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Jmain: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
Fashola is quite charismatic even though he was busy heaping his failures on the door steps of the FG grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Mhizkel(f): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
m not surprised by d numbers of pple in dix pictures...apc av got a lota supporters here in Lag

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by redsun(m): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
mondayadriano:
smileyRain is always a sign of blessin

Rain is the evaporated water from ocean,rivers and all the water on the ground that builds up in the sky as clouds. And given the right temperature mix,it rains.

It is no fckong blessing,rather in a place like Lagos with no constructive drainages, it is a curse.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Collynzo419: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
shizzle11:
mumu...cant you be real? stop copying co4eva, everything about APigC just like Buhari's satipicate is fake

U are a consummate dullard hence why you did not spot the sarcasm

Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by yoobaba: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
even the heavy downpour cannot stop the wind of CHANGE

SAI BUHARI

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by aimuan(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
hope no be Pastor chris oyaks crowd u come show us o.cos una be real gbugbuyege
you don dey fear oooo.........

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by ella45(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
buhari no get work if im like make him pack all the crowed nothing for am.on that day na sit down look na im be him own
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by itetemi: 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
yemaldo:

Maybe u should tune ur tv to ltv ot tvc or u r scared of heart attack ni?

pls also tune to ait and nta......
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Islie: 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
APC doing what they know how to do best.....

the keep the swag going
they made impact in Ibadan yesterday and today.....
lag is locked down for them

kudos to them

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by ibisko04: 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
stebell:
I wonder wat Buhari will tell Lagosians after all the atrocities he committed there.
The gods are not happy wit him.

Vote GEJ
Vote Agbaje
Say no to Tinubu n APC.
It's because you don't know what rain means in the spiritual realms.
A good sign that God almighty is pleased with Buhari.
Awon ogun orun fowosi. The host of heaven has approved this change. FEBUHARI 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Collynzo419: 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
Most Nlanders have abandoned all the other threads on FP

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by duni04(m): 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
Bloody hypocrites the APC. Spent 3hrs in traffic from Ikeja to surulere just because one worn out 72ur old is in Lagos. If this was a PDP rally or if it was the President causing traffic in Lagos, that Father of hypocrites, Fashola would be yarning dust by now. Nonsense people angry

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by psquaret: 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
What else can I say? I m happy that jona mumu is finished ole

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by thaoriginator: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
Davido on stage!

JonaTan is a goner!

Mavin Crew performed!

The whole music artist have stylishly endorsed APC.. God punish the devilhimself!

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by BankManager(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
Watching Gov.Fashola backlashing the President..This gutter politics doesn't suit him..
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by itetemi: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
fashola and amechi just dancing...

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Sexytemi(f): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
rotimi ameachi no go kill person o, which one be "i'll do president" again o.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Jmain: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
duni04:
Bloody hypocrites the APC. Spent 3hrs in traffic from Ikeja to surulere just because one worn out 72ur old is in Lagos. If this was a PDP rally or if it was the President causing traffic in Lagos, that Father of hypocrites, Fashola would be yarning dust by now. Nonsense people angry

He already revealed his hypocrisy on that regard . . . . All na politics

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by VoteWisely: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Dammytrager(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lagos APC Presidential Rally
The Most Colourful of Party Campaign so far
Omo the Crowd too much
#SaiBaba
#SaiBuhari
#SaiNigeria

8 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Jmain: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=najoke post=30273950][/quote]

That gif gives always you off as a very big dolt . .Keep it up . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Evil Toll Gates At Onitsha Second Niger Bridge / Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) / Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.