Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

My Online Dating Experience. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Online Dating Experience. (37697 Views)

Your Worst Dating Experience / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Embarrassing Dating Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Jchi9876: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
toobby:

Op u never ready to marry.

U get mouth odour
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

shocked bullish? Am I bullish? sad
No but overwhelmed! I can't do what u are doing.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jchi9876:

You follow among the three OP dey talk?
check my pix and check urself.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sophyrocks:
The guilty ones are coming out one by one. Hehehehe. What a shame. Nairaland, home of female bashing. The bashers are the most ugliest, dirtiest people. If a male was the one who created this thread about his experience, all the males will join him and give him a round of applause. This thread will reach 20 pages. see them now. They are all tearing their clothes because a female leaked their dirty secrets. Na so una dirty for this place? Mouth odour? body odour? Ehnnnnnnnn. No wonder they bash females a lot here. Too bad for females here wanting to go for online dating on nairaland. grin grin

Op, who told you that you would get a real man here? Nairaland ke? Home of female bashing? You are expecting a well cultured man who was brought up well on nairaland when all what they do here is bash females 24/7? Look at how they are bashing you na. What do you expect from males who always bash females? are you expecting anything tangible? You better change your method and stick to men you will meet everyday around your locality. Ive said my own o.
y do u still come here?

2 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
irishCream:

Guess you've jam dem also grin
such ladies plenty for dating and social media sites nah.a lady go show u a carefully edited pix wey she take way back in 1984 claiming she is just 21 yrs old,single never married and a virgin and she is looking for a very handsome guy with six packs and rides at least a range rover and earns nothing less than 500k..lol
some naija ladies sef in social media sites will even upload pixs of kim kardeshian or jennifer lopez and claim na their picture be that..hehehehehehe
grin grin grin grin grin grin laugh go just wan kill me grin grin grin grin grin.
Some of una no even sabi lie sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
ferdimako:

No but overwhelmed! I can't do what u are doing.
In what way? *confused*
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jchi9876:

U too dey knack omo eleja

How u take know sey omo eleja punny get odour?
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Jchi9876: 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
hofn:

How u take know sey omo eleja punny get odour?

U be eleja na
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jchi9876:

U be eleja na

Na eleja fit sabi eleja.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wats it with this habit of nairaland guys offering themselves as succur to a girl who is complaining bout meeting wrong dudes. Ya'll end up makin d girls here feel guys r desperate. Desperation makes u sloppy and u end up being the wrong guy. Any girl crying bout a wrong dude, let her cry 4 her pocket. If she needs a guy she'll signify and stop offering yourselves cheaply to girls.

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
lefulefu:

such ladies plenty for dating and social media sites nah.a lady go show u a carefully edited pix wey she take way back in 1984 claiming she is just 21 yrs old,single never married and a virgin and she is looking for a very handsome guy with six packs and rides at least a range rover and earns nothing less than 500k..lol
some naija ladies sef in social media sites will even upload pixs of kim kardeshian or jennifer lopez and claim na their picture be that..hehehehehehe
grin grin grin grin grin grin laugh go just wan kill me grin grin grin grin grin.
Some of una no even sabi lie sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
but wen u finally meet with the person... u take off. So what are they achieving? You hide ur height, when it is known...what are u gonna do? You run off if u don't like it. Look at conditions!
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by ChiSun27(m): 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wuuworld:
I just discovered why ur Ex G family said he will not marry u....The wife material in u is not even enough to sew handkerchief....my dear,itz not about ur tribe,itz about the content of ur character....u need to upgrade

My friend calm down and don't force yourself to be noticed. What is wrong with what she said?

Even me as a guy..their are some peeps that I can't share the same bed with...when you come close to them...you will find a thousand and one reason not to share anything with them not even by mistake...let's admit it...most guys are dirty...they hardly take their personal hygiene serious.

@OP...hope you are neat yourself ?Because most of you girls that brags from Jan-Dec hides under Deodorant or antiperspirant.

2 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by poiZon: 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
irishCream:
Hello Romancelanders I want to narrate my experience with online dating.

Have always been sceptical about online dating but decided to give it a try after a one year break of dating. I opted out of my previous affair because my ex's family was against him marrying from my tribe so had to end the shiiit, and i gave myself a break since he was acting so indecisive about the whole thing. Now my experience...

I am one of the few nairaland babes that do respond to pm especially if your contribution to this forum has been matured and reasonable irrespective of the section you frequent.

So of all the pms I do have, I sieve and respond to few but so far I'm not impressed with the calibre of men searching online.

After taking risk to exchange my contact and get to meet (in chaperone oh) few of them,about 3, I found out that most men searching online has something terrible about them that makes ladies turn them down in real life that's why they run to online; it is either they are unkempt, razz or not presentable. Some can't even talk like a real man, they are either too weak or timid in real life, no class no nothing.

Forget all those edited pictures used as dp and the likes most of them in real life are dirty!!!

How can a grown up guy don't know how to clean up and look neat. I mean why must your personal hygiene be zero You're meeting someone for the first time and your mouth oozes. I mean, who does that Or is that also attributed to poverty?

I have male cousins that earn less than 50k in a month but they still look neat and presentable.

Is there someone that has experienced the same, be it with male or female?

Or am I alone in this

_u aint alone my dear, do u knw some girls just dey like apc but deep down dey r demons. mek i chaarg e my fone i go tell u gist.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Tashaamania(f): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
I couldnt help but laugh at this post grin grin, like seriously? grin

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by dokunbam(m): 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Bookmarked to read comments later smiley
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Jchi9876: 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
ferdimako:

check my pix and check urself.

U know read wetin OP write, "they seem to have sweet dps but their mouths dey ooze like shalanga
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by nkemdi89(f): 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
duni04:

Lol look who's talking! Better hit the gym fast before its too late. Its always d average or ugly ones that make noise undecided
The coward talk acute guilty conscience so he has to use words to heal his wounded ego#halfmale#
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Wuuworld(m): 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
ChiSun27:

My friend calm down and don't force yourself to be noticed. What is the wrong message in what she has said?

Even me as guy..their are some peeps that I can't share the same bed with...when you come close to them...you will find a thousand and one reason not to share anything with them even by mistake...let's admit it...most guys are dirty...they hardly take their personal hygiene serious.

@OP...hope you are neat yourself ?Because of most you girls that brags from Jan-Dec hides under Deodorant or antiperspirant.
Thank God for ur question to OP,it would have been a different ball game now..everything about her post is abnormal..she need Mr fresh,the son of so clean..whereas....................make I no talk
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by passionate88: 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
duni04:

Nobody is bashing the OP because she's exposing anything. Its a well known fact that people who go online looking for love are losers. That one is undisputed. But the OP said she's been with more than 3 guys from here which means she's part of the loser crowd, and she has the guts to lampoon her own crowd like she doesn't belong there. Can't speak for the others but thats why I'm bashing her.
@bolded, I disagree

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by nkemdi89(f): 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
passionate88:
You fat o angry
And you get only one boxers
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by passionate88: 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
nkemdi89:

And you get only one boxers
badt girl, na boxer your eyes go?, u no see my one pack?
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by duni04(m): 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
nkemdi89:

The coward talk acute guilty conscience so he has to use words to heal his wounded ego#halfmale#
See someone that can't say no to food calling me coward. Next time use a comma to separate your words so we understand exactly what you're saying. You're as razz, or even razzer than the OP. And madam please hit the gym before you explode.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by duni04(m): 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
passionate88:
@bolded, I disagree
If you're attractive and have a life in the real world, why on earth would you go online for anything? Its people like Miss fatty nkemdi89, who have no chance of scoring in the real world that always resort to online dating
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by irishCream: 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jchi9876:

U know read wetin OP write, "they seem to have sweet dps but their mouths dey ooze like shalanga

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make I sleep first will respond tomorrow, your comment na epic oh, made my night anyway
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by blakky97(m): 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
irishCream:
Hello Romancelanders I want to narrate my experience with online dating.

Have always been sceptical about online dating but decided to give it a try after a one year break of dating. I opted out of my previous affair because my ex's family was against him marrying from my tribe so had to end the shiiit, and i gave myself a break since he was acting so indecisive about the whole thing. Now my experience...

I am one of the few nairaland babes that do respond to pm especially if your contribution to this forum has been matured and reasonable irrespective of the section you frequent.

So of all the pms I do have, I sieve and respond to few but so far I'm not impressed with the calibre of men searching online.

After taking risk to exchange my contact and get to meet (in chaperone oh) few of them,about 3, I found out that most men searching online has something terrible about them that makes ladies turn them down in real life that's why they run to online; it is either they are unkempt, razz or not presentable. Some can't even talk like a real man, they are either too weak or timid in real life, no class no nothing.

Forget all those edited pictures used as dp and the likes most of them in real life are dirty!!!

How can a grown up guy don't know how to clean up and look neat. I mean why must your personal hygiene be zero You're meeting someone for the first time and your mouth oozes. I mean, who does that Or is that also attributed to poverty?

I have male cousins that earn less than 50k in a month but they still look neat and presentable.

Is there someone that has experienced the same, be it with male or female?

Or am I alone in this
this your grammatical blunders will be a massive turn off for an average dude earning 50k a month. maybe you should clean your glass window from where you view the world. you may realise the world is clean afterall and that its ur glass window that was dusty all the while.

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by nkemdi89(f): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
duni04:

See someone that can't say no to food calling me coward. Next time use a comma to separate your words so we understand exactly what you're saying. You're as razz, or even razzer than the OP. And madam please hit the gym before you explode.
Omode umuaka child I will sit on your head if I catch you.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by duni04(m): 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
nkemdi89:

Omode umuaka child I will sit on your head if I catch you.
Sitting on my head will not remove your excess fat. Biko hit the gym fast so u won't end up like this useless and clueless OP, chasing guys online.

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jchi9876:

her English smells too.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Originalsly: 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
irishCream:

Hmmm.....after having face to face with 3 online guys you studied before selecting....you have learned sooo much and come to a conclusion about online men. I suggest you now look in the mirror , study yourself well and hopefully you think the same of yourself as we think of you. The men you are hoping to find on line are like the lottery.....few winners and a whole lot of losers. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Jchi9876: 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
ferdimako:

her English smells too.

Lol so its confirmed you two have met?
. . . but does your mouth really smell
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by nkemdi89(f): 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
duni04:

If you're attractive and have a life in the real world, why on earth would you go online for anything? Its people like Miss fatty nkemdi89, who have no chance of scoring in the real world that always resort to online dating
I love it when I bruise losers ego like you and come let me feed you cos you are malnourished .people like you who are frustrated come to social forum as an avenue to vent out your frustration instead of you to deal wit your problem.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by nkemdi89(f): 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
passionate88:
badt girl, na boxer your eyes go?, u no see my one pack?
Hahahaha go jawee I no dey find pack shey I dey run modelling agency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance / 14 Things We Wish Our Girlfriends Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.