Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? (17405 Views)

Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by whitelexi(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2006
Ehen now grin
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Ashbaby(f): 2:06am On Mar 09, 2006
lipsrsealed
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by ocho(f): 4:15am On Mar 09, 2006
whitelexi:

Yess ohhh, but then again, if all your guyz end up panel-beating you,  Then maybe you are the one that needs to stop dating totally and practice anger control grin grin grin
*shakes head*
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by papermoon(f): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2006
cry
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Idekeson(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2006
It's easy to say "dump him". But a lot of ladies for variety of reasons lack the will-power to take the right action, which is "dumping his ass. I suggest that relatives always and never give up advising her that her life and respect far outweigh any security the relationship provides.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by curiousNja(f): 3:53am On Mar 15, 2006
If someone beats you, they should not be your boyfriend to begin with. You know some women and men in relationships have ended up dying from the abuse, right? Don't you love yourself?
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Babybee(f): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2006
he is still your boyfriend and not ur husband,so the earlier the better for u to leave him!!!!!!!!!!! wink wink
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by eveseh(f): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2006
when he beats me i'll leave him the same day

what's love when u are not happy cry cry cry cry
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by eveseh(f): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2006
when that's love when he beats u up and u still stay with him,than that's it

so they say,what love gotta do with it
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by 1Lola(f): 3:29pm On May 18, 2006
I should slap you, i get so mad when i hear girls talk about how there boyfriends beat them He has no RIGHT whats so ever laying a hand on a WOMAN any woman, i bet you he wont do that to any man , tell you the truth if my man ever reall ylhit me i would whip his ASS! like if i was his mother and i make sure that he knows that, girl the only advice that i could give to you is MOVE ON and DUMP HIM what is wrong with you i cant see how people can stay with someone that clearly doesnt love them because if he did love you believe me he wouldnt try to hurt you!!
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by sagacious(f): 3:46pm On May 18, 2006
It's depends on you ,He didn't respect you at all,if he cherish you he will never lay is hand on you no matter what.Anyway you need to check your character may be you frustrate the guy alot ,no be so?
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by gem87(f): 11:18pm On May 19, 2006
A lot?

i won't wait around to be beaten a lot, 1st time and i'm out, simple n short!
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by GUNNER(f): 11:22pm On May 19, 2006
i would leave him sofort angry

and he would not even get a chance 2 beat me a lot shocked

once is enough 4 me 2 say tschüss wink
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by gem87(f): 11:25pm On May 19, 2006
lol, dats ryt!
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by kimba(m): 12:10am On May 22, 2006
when a girl waits for her boyfriend to beat her from the level "first time beating" to "a lot beating", I think she has a problem. She loves to get beaten up.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by GUNNER(f): 12:14am On May 22, 2006
true talk wink
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by gem87(f): 12:49am On May 22, 2006
kimba:

when a girl waits for her boyfriend to beat her from the level "first time beating" to "a lot beating", I think she has a problem. She loves to get beaten up.

is there a sexual twist to dat?
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by DaHitler(m): 1:14am On May 22, 2006
If you are planning on dumping him (which you should) be smart about it. Violent men are not too civil when they hear no. Best of luck getting out of this terrible situation.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Hotstepper(f): 2:14am On May 22, 2006
da person no dey fear 2 beat me, neva, it won't laugh cuz i don't take nonsense 4rom ppl, have slapped 2 dudes dat crossed their line
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by seeker(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2006
first of all, I don't have a boyfriend grin .

But seriously, I never saw "beat her up" in any job description for a boyfriend.
Lock his ass up!
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by MrBean(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2006
@casandra

Drop him or Drop your life. Are you kidding me? You best get out while you can. I see women like you in the ER everyday. some are physically bruised, All are emotionally bruised, and unfortunately some die on the ER table.
Please you need to get out.

@hotstepper

be careful the way you slap dudes. Some people will kill you and all they will get is jail time. Be jealous about your life, its not worth losing for anything (pride, anger, frustration, proving a point etc) or even anybody.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by lunafish(f): 7:21pm On May 22, 2006
if Your Boyfriend Beats You AT ALL

[size=16pt]He's not your boyfriend anymore.[/size]
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by mukina2: 7:29pm On May 22, 2006
lunafish:

if Your Boyfriend Beats You AT ALL

yes o he's not anymore angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

[size=16pt]He's not your boyfriend anymore.[/size]
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by eveseh(f): 7:34pm On May 22, 2006
if he beats me alot i'll kick his @$$ be4 i leave him tongue
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by MrBean(m): 8:27pm On May 22, 2006
@eveseh

I am guessing that was a rhetoric. eh?
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 22, 2006
eveseh:

if he beats me alot i'll kick his @$$ be4 i leave him tongue

Funny how girls are so bold online and so timid in reality. Kick his ass indeed and he'd be staring at you kicking it after he just finished giviing u a beating?
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by eveseh(f): 9:15pm On May 22, 2006
davidylan:

Funny how girls are so bold online and so timid in reality. Kick his ass indeed and he'd be staring at you kicking it after he just finished giviing u a beating?

yes indeed david tongue i'll kick his ass good
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by eveseh(f): 9:16pm On May 22, 2006
mrlawng:

@eveseh

I am guessing that was a rhetoric. eh?

when he's finish beating me than i'll kick his ass tongue
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by DaHitler(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2006
Eveseh, if only that is how easy life is.

Unless you are with a man that is far weaker than average, you won't be kicking his ass unless he lets you.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by eveseh(f): 9:24pm On May 22, 2006
Afeni:

Eveseh, if only that is how easy life is.

Unless you are with a man that is far weaker than average, you won't be kicking his ass unless he lets you.

hey how are u i was missing you ooooo,welcome kiss kiss

u know i can kick ya ass too,dont u think so? tongue
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by DaHitler(m): 9:30pm On May 22, 2006
It won't be a fair fight since I don't hit women. (especially not Eveseh) cheesy
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by eveseh(f): 9:34pm On May 22, 2006
Afeni:

It won't be a fair fight since I don't hit women. (especially not Eveseh) cheesy

ooooooooooooooo that's why u are my baby,i thought u were gonna say
u hit women i was gonna dismissed you right now cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) / Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.