Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke (63645 Views)

See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
jaybee3:

Well that's not an option worth considering for now.

I'm taking it personal simply because i understand the economic risk of having the GEJ rule us for another four years.
Oil prices are down and corruption has not slowed pace meaning they will be forced to borrow to run an already bloated government.

Who is going to pay for the borrowed money?
How would we as a nation improve our infrastructures if oil prices never recover?

The fuuktards that vote for the reetard and some few unfortunate Nigerians.

I have my red British pali (gold dust), I have a degree from a world-class university, I have a fine, fine, fine brain and I have tremendous gravitas in front of people in the corporate world. I would be just fine.

Let them make the mistake of voting for someone known worldwide as a foool and then they will see their fate.

I will visit once in a while with pounds in my pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by ayukdaboss(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
danielicon:
my God bless u and give u and ur generation unending testimony. why do people rant about Alison? politicians are luxurious in nature, people shout buhari for change. una no see the change in 2003,2007 and 2011, na now una see am.? Clueless Nigerians. the problem with Nigerians is that very few of Nigerians know abt politics. most ppl just take it as they heard
Look how you were deceived by the comment of a possible illiterate. She claims Buhari's daughter's handbag costs $15,000. That is not a handbag but a shopping bag. How was she able to estimate it's contents to $15,000?? Some of you are too gullible. *disappointed*

3 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Acidosis(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
this is Buhari daughter in Los Angeles.
Her hand bag is $15000.

She is spending money like water in London.
grin grin grin
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Afroconnect: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
These are the real arm-robbers of our country walking around freely.

Criminals that deserves to be in jail are honored...lazy ass posing like she deserve the loot.

The youths are watching.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by slimfit1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
The tripe alone have denied a council 3 class rooms.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by jaytee01(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
phlemzy:
Tit is it from that pix dat u estimated the worth of dat handbag to be $15000 or the same friend of urs that knows Ajimobi's daughter also knows buhari's daughter? Jst asking.
don't mind that slut, na evil eye dey worry am!

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
oluspencer:

Guy, Pls stop giving us fake values because u want to protect some mishevious act. It is your right to leave like slave to your Idols.

I'll be patient and wait for her to answer.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Lerumo: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
This is ajimobi daughter,
her red dress is $50,000 of Oyo people money.
She wear it to British Fashion show,
my friend is there and see her.

Madam tit I know you are a diehard PDP follower. But what is bad is bad no justification. No matter from which side it is coming from.

I am not a fan of any of the parties, I just want a change. But I have observed that nothing PDP or anyone in PDP does, that is bad to you. (Remember Fela) If you dey follow follow make you open eye.

This country will become better when people stop justifying one evil with another.

3 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
But you believed the picture of Diezani in a private jet? undecided
Your hypocrisy stinks.

These APC urchins stink of raw hypocrisy!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Acidosis(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
This is ajimobi daughter,
her red dress is $50,000 of Oyo people money.
She wear it to British Fashion show,
my friend is there and see her.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by ayukdaboss(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
But you believed the picture of Diezani in a private jet? undecided
Your hypocrisy stinks.
Are you okay in the head?? Was it a photoshopped image (picture of her with her kids in a limo)? Some of you PDP supporters down here have lost all sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
dokyOloye:
APC is going after all d women in GEJ's govt cos APC is an hardcore Islamic party and hardcore islamists believe women should never be heard nor seen talk more of holding positions.

Cretinous fuuktard!

3 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by uyplus(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
GEJ is really that bad to allow Abba Moro still be a serving minister after defrauding jobless youths. He is really that bad to increase his feeding budget from N1bn in 2014 to N4bn in 2015. He is that bad to stay mute when hus wife was indicted in a $13m money laundering case with EFCC. He is really that bad to allow Dieziani use N10bn on private travels. He is really that bad to have spent $30bn on revamping power yet no giant achievements has been made. He is really that bad to have increased our external debts from $26bn to $70bn. He is really that bad to have spent N968bn as security budget yet nothing has been achieved against the fight for insurgency. He is really that bad to have stayed mute on the missing $20bn exposition by the whistle blower, Sanusi Lamido. He is really that bad to be budgeting N2bn to build VP residence while ordinary Nigerians are homeless. He is really that to be spending N10bn on 11 presidential jets, when he should be more prudent to have max of 2. He is really that bad to have allowed $15m to be swept under the carpet in the illegal arm deal at South Africa, where the names of the Nigerians involved are still shrouded in secrecy but the name of the Israeli was exposed. He is really that to have attended the Organization of Islamic Countries meeting when no president in Nigeria has ever attended such. He is really that bad to have stayed mute on the scam $470m cctv contract deal in FCT, yet no surveillance camera is working. He is really that bad to have said stealing is not corruption. He is really that bad to have said "how much did Jim Nwobodo stole, money that can't buy a Peugeot" (why would a sitting president commonise stealing of public funds, even if it's N1, it shouldn't be stolen because it's should be a call to service and not an avenue to redefine comfort). He is really that bad to have allowed to pension scam thief go with a little punishment. He is really that bad to have pardoned ex-convicts like Bode george, and Alameyghsia. He is really that bad to have not even find a major road like the east/west road which connconnects the south south region. He is really that bad to allow an overinflated budget of N117bn for the 1.5km 2nd Niger bridge yet Lagos state government built the 1.3km Lekki-Ikoyi bridge for N29bn. GEJ is really that bad to allow Tompolo own a warship, and Asari and Boyloaf issue war threat, yet they haven't been arrested. He is failure to have used his cohorts to aattempt sweeping the issue of the alleged missing N30tn under the carpet.

Other long forgotten issues are the N150m renovation of the VP lodge, N5bn rehabilitation for commercial sex workers, N7bn to build 2 city gates in FCT, N4bn to build first ladies mission house, and the presidency bought 200exotic cars for that event, where are they cars?

Poverty level in Nigeria has risen from 54% to 71%, youth unemployment from 9% to 50%, recurrent expenditure from 62% to 86%, national debt from $26bn to $70bn, whilst GDP growth has dropped from 11% to 6%, and excess crude account has dropped from $20bn to $2bn, petrol has risen from 65 to 87 temporarily (97), $1 has risen from N158 to N210.Nigerians want change. We demand accountability. We want a government that is ready to fight for the masses.

To hell with GEJ. If you fail to see that he is a failure, I will open your eyes to the obvious. He is a failure, even with 6years of oil boom he failed, now he wants to deceive us that he can perform in 4years in oil doom.

5 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by kingthreat(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
this is Buhari daughter in Los Angeles.
Her hand bag is $15000.

She is spending money like water in London.

And if the handbag isn't $15000, you're a prolific lying cocksucka.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lerumo:

Madam tit I know you are a diehard PDP follower. But what is bad is bad no justification. No matter from which side it is coming from.

I am not a fan of any of the parties, I just want a change. But I have observed that nothing PDP or anyone in PDP does, that is bad to you. (Remember Fela) If you dey follow follow make you open eye.

This country will become better when people stop justifying one evil with another.

Olodo she can aford a limo even before she got into Government.She was a director of shel for christ's sake.If you have any eveidence she stole the money for the limo kinly spill it here or keep your mouths shut

6 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
kingthreat:

and you hypocrite do you have any evidence diezani stole the money for the limo?
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Acidosis(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
Aregbesola commission this drum for $55,000!

he say it is the tallest drum in africa!
is it good?
Is it good the way he is spending the money?
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by pekeyim: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
pacesetter939:
The very flamboyant lifestyle of the Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke in private Jets and Limos at the expense of hard working Nigerians, revealed in a picture.

APC tweeted it...

Losers
Diezani was in Shell all her Life, and this is the kind of propaganda APC is putting up.

Her father was a King

Her Husband was a Governor

5 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by BotherMleeper(m): 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
bunmioguns:
Just trolling

There ya go.

That's what you actually mean.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Acidosis(m): 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
kingthreat:

and madueke's jet was purchased with your pocket money? you are a buffalo

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by dokyOloye: 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sagamite:

Cretinous fuuktard!
Is dis d best U can do?Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Truckpusher(m): 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Are you okay in the head?? Was it a photoshopped image (picture of her with her kids in a limo)? Some of you PDP supporters down here have lost all sense of reasoning.
You're a grade 'A' dunce.How did you come up with the theory that one was photoshopped and the other one a genuine picture? undecided

I never expected a typical janjawiid to know the difference between black and white, either way you're on a lost cause and I can't wait for your illiterate Buhari to cry once more.

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Acidosis(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
The shameless iidiots resorted to making mockery of her written grammar.

The thing pain dem I swear grin

Let them cry us a river. grin

they are nothing but empty and brainless vessels. grin grin They lack adequate capacity to think

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
Coldfeet:
My thought too! women are indeed their own enemy
berem should put herself in the shoes of dangotes wife should someone advice her husband to adopt a male child! like the daughters he already have aint worth bequitting property to smh.
do you know how many wives Dangote has? Remember he is a muslim and entitled to four wives.
I dunno why you people can't be sincere with your comments. I just told you how it is in the real world where a male heir is important and you're trying to make me reason with you.

Smh too.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
freezyprinzy:
true have u seen her house in abj? Uld tink shes selling cars ah no blame her she z part of d 5women ruling nigeria

Her house is next door to Emeka Offor in Abuja.

Another person close to her and making a killing from the oil sector.

http://saharareporters.com/2007/06/20/how-emeka-offor-ruined-national-refineries-dr-gary-k-busch

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by BotherMleeper(m): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo she can aford a limo even before she got into Government.She was a director of shel for christ's sake.If you have any eveidence she stole the money for the limo kinly spill it here or keep your mouths shut

It's not about whether she can or cannot afford it. Public officials are required to be discreet in order to avoid precisely this sort of discussion.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by eastermaris(f): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
pekeyim:

Losers
Diezani was in Shell all her Life, and this is the kind of propaganda APC is putting up.

Her father was a King

Her Husband was a Governor

All these makes her a billionaire right? Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by kuzee(m): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
CFCfan:

He can bequeath his wealth to his daughter(s).
guy dat no be small money oooo
dunno if it only one daughter he had..
he is fifty something yrz with 25billion dollars approx 5.2 trillion naira.. mehn talk less of when he get to 70yrz.
only God knows how much he gonna earn then..
den talking of bequeathing his wealth to his daughter of that amount?
mehn I pray she dnt becme single..
God punish poverty cry
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
dokyOloye:
Is dis d best U can do?Ewu

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

You need to be saved from your damaged moronic brain by having someone blast it with a shotgun.

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
FotherMucker:

It's not about whether she can or cannot afford it. Public officials are required to be discreet in order to avoid precisely this sort of discussion.
Either produce evidence she stole money or forever keep your mouth shut.if it pains you so much go ahead and work for your own money and stop whining.Even a freshly employed graduate in shell is in big money let alone someone who worked for years and rose to become a director.Directors in Banks even have private jets let alone a big oil coy like shell

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chinum:

Don't mind them. Finding fault with how a woman spends her own money but seeing nothing wrong in a daughter spending the money her dad claims not to have.

Who does not know that oil companies pay a hell lot of money to their graduate trainees not to talk of someone that has risen to head OPEC.

Abeg enough of these sentiments. Funny enough, if it was a man, I'm sure his actions would have been justified. Whether he worked for the money or not. Taking a cue from our politicians.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Can you explain how it is her money?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.