Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. (38436 Views)

APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State / PVCs Ready For Collection — INEC / Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by greggng: 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
I am an igbo man and I got my pvc very stress free at my pu in iju ishaga ifako ijaiye lga lagos. I think those spreading this wicked rumor are not true igbos. They re those that wants this country to remain in the hands of the clueless one. Let me warn that I won't take kindly any insult on the igbos as a result of this wicked rumor being spread by those trying to cause problems between us and our peace loving yoruba brothers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by sam13(m): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kingspin:
Monkey! Let them release people PVC, I have nt heard such in any state only Lagos. Give them their PVC jooor.

Abeg for your own state if you are an igbo guy tell me how many people have gotten their pvc,when inec itself confirmed its national issue that people are yet to get their pvc but you are pointing finger at an innocent man or if you have a proof kindly present it if not stop this sentiment

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by ogene007: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
The resident electoral commissioner for Lagos state should be redeployed immediately, it is clear that the APC has compromised him. INEC should immediately open up a special mechanism to resolve this issue in less than 2 weeks from now. The FG should ensure that Jega deals with this peculiar Lagos issue immediately within the next two weeks. The APC knows that Lagos is going to the PDP, and are desperately trying to disenfranchise eligible voters. That was why they were the proponents of election date not being shifted, so that they can rig the process through disenfranchising a majority of Lagos voters, for how can one explain the fact that Lagos has less than 40% success in the collection of PVCs. In the coming weeks, the entire rigging plan of the APC, which unfortunately has been scuttled by the postponement would be made public. GEJ till 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by dabossman(m): 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
lawanson44:
APC threatened hell fire and brimstone if GEJ dare postpone the elections. He has and we are yet to see the "Hell" they promised.
GEJ has shown you all that he is not clueless as you people portray him to be. If you know what chess is, you will understand what he is trying to do to you apc fools! He is a master strategist and he will soon checkmate you all. Just watch and see!

GEJ The MASTER PLANNER!
cool

You do know that in chess sometimes you refuse to bite the bait the opponent is dangling before you. If APC should start causing trouble now, they will say they are responsible for loss of lives and destruction of property. Anyway, peace is what I pray for. There is life after elections.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by babestella: 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
ibedun:
Why is anyone listening to these Mofos. They should go to Anambrabia villages for their PVCs. Beast of no nation we have over tolerated these mofos.
Everytime I hear Okoroji or Apga I feel really insulted.

S!!llly goat pooh, since your stewpiid APC tribal party is sure to win Lagos why are they afraid? Let people get their PVC and see if your pathetic party will smell power in Lagos again. Why are PVCs given to iyalojas? Do they now work for INEC? Rubbbish.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by stylux: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=jerseyboy post=30529083]Governor Fashola should please release PVCS cards Igbo Lagos residents. Fashola a man that at times aspires to higher ideals must resist his God father Owner of Lagos Ahmed Bola Tinubu on this very issue. He must not allow himself to be dragged to the lowest of Nigeria's political gutters by disenfranchisement of your fellow citizens. Mr. Fashola you are better than that. Get the PVCs out of the hands of the Iyaolojas and party touts masquerading as local government employes asking people for voting inclinations or bribe before handing them out. This you must do in the name of fairness, justice and humanity. Our Igbo brothers and sisters might actually be galvanize by this sordid act that it might come back to bite you big. Diz iz de last warning
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by ndcide(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Someone told me this at Ajah yesterday. I dismissed it.

But the guy is from Akwa ibom.

I don't have reasons to doubt something sinister is at play. after all, some are defacing PDP banners and they see nothing wrong in it.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by joelreg(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
harde2lah:

Don't mind these fools. I was even at a newspaper stand at Gbagada on Saturday. I had interaction with some people there. Some of them were from Rivers and they have gotten their PVC. Even some yeebos I met there have gotten theirs. What da hell is wrong with these people? Always crying and whining. It's a shame.

What I found out about pple that called someone Fools. Most of them has mental problem and live in abject poverty or touts on the street. I cannot find out Y a learned fellow would be so low to make that statement. A whole tribe is fools Hmmmmm ignorant gone on rampage

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by AroOkigbo(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
berem:
All these rumours flying around that Igbos are being denied their PVC are all baseless lies until one person should come out and prove it that their cards were withheld.

Nonsense!!!
as at yesterday, mine was yet to be found.
I was asked to come back this Wednesday.
#Unfortunately, I'm travelling out on Tuesday#
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by emiye(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
And the mods moved this to frontpage.

When did Fashola become INEC? Fashola's name was missing on INEC register last year, and a new registration was done for such cases last year.Those who failed to check for their cards during that 3 day period, where not aware that their name was no longer on INEC register, and are coming forward in 2015 to discover they are no longer on INEC's registr

This kind of accusation is an affront on the Yorubas, it is typical of ibos to accuse without reasoning . When Fashola relocated some nuisances that were ibos, they accused him of being an ibo hater, when obviously, Fashola had done the same to yorubas from other yoruba states earlier.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by buba2015: 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
The best is for all parties including inec and civil society to put forward steps to verify ds allegation. When I went for my PVC I noticed dt many SS & SE hv not collected but ds PVC where there. My own concern is for inec to be show dt those of us who hv collected even collected correct PVC because of how poorly d prints are. This will be a serious issue if on dt day some persons will be told dt they hv voted after queuing for long. Perhaps other persons voted on their behalf. Politicians are wild.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
joelreg:

[s]What I found out about pple that called someone Fools. Most of them has mental problem and live in abject poverty or touts on the street. I cannot find out Y a learned fellow would be so low to make that statement. A whole tribe is fools Hmmmmm ignorant gone on rampage[/s]
Dude, you'd unlace my shoe in real life. Empty braggadocio. As if we have not seen you low-lifers during the picture exposure thing. If you're pained dude then go and headbutt a bag of cement.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
I was at Mushin council on tueday to collect my PVC and the Yoruba boy that I met directed me to Majolate primary school Onipanu close to where I registered and I got there, I was told that the Inec guys didn't come to work that day and felt very bad that someone at the Council could mislead me.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Babalegba(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
So Fashola is now heading INEC in lagos. I now think ibos are too lippy and a problem to Nigeria. They really should be allowed to setup theirsheet hole republic and not be allowed to come out of it to trade with the rest of Nigeria. They are overvalued and self inflated as they are only traders and their position could be filled by hausa and yoruba so they will not be missed. They also have far too many criminals in their population.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by yorke1: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
Insensitive government JK we know. I have collected my PVC after much attend to prevent the collection by the Lagos state govt. We will vote out fashola/tinubu & family group of co. Enough of their nonsense . INEC officials are working hand in hand with the Lagos state govt to commit electoral fraud. Jega need to look into this matter urgently. JK is the Governor of Lagos state come April 2015!
Enough of this fashola/tinubu rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Crieff(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
Alarmists and sensationalists everywhere.

Always crying wold when there is none. The day the wolf will truly fall upon you and shred you to bits and you'll cry till your voice grow hoarse, no one will come to your aid.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by curiouses: 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
Thank you Seun for reducing our dear Nairaland to the league of Naijaloaded and Naijapals in your desperation for traffic. To the mod that pushed this garbage to FP, you either a bigot, uninformed or both because I don't know when Fashola was appointed to be distributing PVCs.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
alaoeri:

You dey mind the mofos or when did Fashola turn to INEC official?
This leaves me with one conclusion. undecided
"sense dey pain you"
APC is doing trash here in Lagos and we seeing it live.... You are here talking nonsense.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
curiouses:
Thank you Seun for reducing our dear Nairaland to the league of Naijaloaded and Naijapals in your desperation for traffic. To the mod that pushed this garbage to FP, you either a bigot, uninformed or both because I don't know when Fashola was appointed to be distributing PVCs.

Very disturbing.....

Seun....did you approve such thread as this without basis to be pushed to the FP?
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Phargbemmy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
why are U misleading with ur post?, I think the OP needs a bit more of information.
The first question that came to mind is, the majority havent seen their cards, when did they register? 2011 or 2014?

At the place i received mine at GRA pry school at ikeja last week, abt 75% of those given were ibos and we all registeted in 2011!, so get ur facts right
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
This is just an allegation and seun moves it to the front page?
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by joelreg(m): 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
harde2lah:

Dude, you'd unlace my shoe in real life. Empty braggadocio. As if we have not seen you low-lifers during the picture exposure thing. If you're pained dude then go and headbutt a bag of cement.

U neva worth my time. Keeping on insulting a whole tribe cos.
We will see were u end up with it.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by ifeci: 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
@Op, na lie u dey lie, I am ibo in lagos & I hv collected my pvc. #speakforyourself
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Phargbemmy(m): 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
ifeci:
@Op, na lie u dey lie, I am ibo in lagos & I hv collected my pvc. #speakforyourself

God bless you for being truthful
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Phargbemmy(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
kle4d:

This leaves me with one conclusion. undecided
"sense dey pain you"
APC is doing trash here in Lagos and we seeing it live.... You are here talking nonsense.

Can I ask you a question?
Please ur state of origin is?
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by iboboyswag(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
jerseyboy:
Governor Fashola should please release PVCS cards Igbo Lagos residents. Fashola a man that at times aspires to higher ideals must resist his God father Owner of Lagos Ahmed Bola Tinubu on this very issue. He must not allow himself to be dragged to the lowest of Nigeria's political gutters by disenfranchisement of your fellow citizens. Mr. Fashola you are better than that. Get the PVCs out of the hands of the Iyaolojas and party touts masquerading as local government employes asking people for voting inclinations or bribe before handing them out. This you must do in the name of fairness, justice and humanity. Our Igbo brothers and sisters might actually be galvanize by this sordid act that it might come back to bite you big time.

Fashola, release IGBO PVCs. NOW.

Your fooolisenesss has caused you temporary blindness garnished with slight madness!
I sometimes don't know where the likes of you sprang from... Tribal bigot!!!

sorry for the insults, you should see yourself more as a Nigerian than an Igbo person so that u can better appreciate the need to carefully analyse a situation before spewing your thoughts in public.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by ApexTitan(m): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
mrofficial:
Did INEC give the PVCs to Fashola? grin

Lol. Well said.

Why do a small set of Igbos on NL like making statements that paint all Igbos as unreasonable? When did Fashola start collecting PVCs from INEC?

This silly attitude of blaming everything on Fashola should be stopped, he remains one of the best governors that Nigeria has ever produced.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by David0(m): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kingspin:
Monkey! Let them release people PVC, I have nt heard such in any state only Lagos. Give them their PVC jooor.

Donkey, what I saw on channels TV last night says otherwise, INEC reps were hanging at diff major locations wt PVCs but no one to collect them. But in Ibadan thr was massive crowd but no INEC reps. I bliv u knw on INECs record, Lagos is one of d highest for PVCs collected. U knw u don't hv to comment wen u hv nothing to say. INEC have provided means to locate ur PVC. Either u call 7411 or visit www.govote.ng/pickup type in ur PU no. dats it. Stop complaining abeg.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Phargbemmy(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
iboboyswag:

Your fooolisenesss has caused you temporary blindness garnished with slight madness!
I sometimes don't know where the likes of you sprang from... Tribal bigot!!!

sorry for the insults, you should see yourself more as a Nigerian than an Igbo person so that u can better appreciate the need to carefully analyse a situation before spewing your thoughts in public.

Another sensible brother from up east.
God bless ur analytic reasoning.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
Plus mine from SW
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
joelreg:

[s]U neva worth my time. Keeping on insulting a whole tribe cos.
We will see were u end up with it. [/s]
Go and Die omo Igbo!

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
Foolish post @ d 1st place. Tribal bigotries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party / NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked / Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.