Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? (32607 Views)

The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by killercute16(m): 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
crusufixo:
Once heard a gist from a former colleague that his seven year old son came to him one night....with all seriousness and told him dat he wanted to get married

After laughing for a while...he asked him who he wanted to get married to and the boy with all seriousness told him that he wanted to marry his grand mum

and when his dad asked him why.....the boy answered because his dad married his own mum....
*Falls from aeroplane*warris this na
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
AgapeCharis:
This happened to my aunty. Her husband had visitors in the sitting room and she was busy in the kitchen preparing something. Her son of about 5years old was there with her and she let out a fart. This small boy ran to the sitting room and was shouting uuuuhhuuuuuummmmmmnn mummy don mess! cheesy cheesy cheesy

It took the grace of God for my aunty to show her face in that sitting room when the guests were still around grin
chei

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lastly, my 6years old cousin gave me a fatal brutality.
Sometimes, I just feel like insulting her jokingly and she will retaliate.

One day, I logged in to Nairaland and saw a thread where Mr cork insulted someone, and called her a "baby Elephant".

When I got home, I was like:

Me: Michelle, see your head like baby elephant. tongue

She: Your own like baby dragon.

Me: Your face like squirrel.

She threw a bombshell in pidgin.

She: See your face like monkey wey dey chop shìt. grin

P.S- Her mum don't take it lightly when she speaks pidgin and she learnt it from a neighbour.

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ranks007:
chei
grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by rezzy: 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Today i went to pick my lil niece back from school. She is about 7 years old and very troublesome to me. As we were walking back home, she looked at me with all seriousness and told me ''that my head is shaped like brown beans and that i'm lucky she even talks to me in public''.....

The child can't be lying, pic of your head or she is correct

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
Missyetty:
My younger sis and I wia dancing, so my 4 years old niece came into the sitin rum nd ask us, she eyin mejeji gbadun sha (are you both alright)....

this one nah brutality
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nimrod81: 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mogenerous:
Ok, sometimes last year, my friend's niece was asking for goodies from her grandma, and the grandma told her she wasn't going to give that she'd enough already. The girl started crying and i was like "awww, crystal is crying, oya sowi", immediately she wiped the tears off and said "stop telling me sowi, i'm only faking it"... This girl was 2years old as at then, but she speaks like an adults and those words of hers made me wonder till date tho i busted out laughing after i realized i was punked
Abeg fear that pikin oh.....

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by blakky97(m): 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Today i went to pick my lil niece back from school. She is about 7 years old and very troublesome to me. As we were walking back home, she looked at me with all seriousness and told me ''that my head is shaped like brown beans and that i'm lucky she even talks to me in public''.....

I guess many people will check ur pix to confirm the shape of ur head.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
lol:..bn reading .quite hilarious..... my lil bro told me somethin I wudnt forget.... We were discussing suddenly in d process of d discussion I playfully slap him..d next tin he said was "see I don't like dis,y r u slapping me"... anoda was we were playin a game nd I told him to pinch my skin which he did ..wen it was my turn to pinch his,he den said.. "im tired,very vry tired,I don't want to play again".... mehn funny old man..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by veave(f): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
haftob:

U knw dia's dis tin about lil kids, they don't knw aw to hide dia feelings. U neva can tell mayb u av dis buzzing and oozing mouth odour weneva u're talking to him b4 u brush in the mornin,
so pls check urself dear

Not necessarily, he just repeats what his mom asks him almost every morning. A child will out rightly tell you your mouth smells...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
I spanked my 3yr old nephew for playing with dirty water,he cried alot and later wiped his tears. He was about heading out when he suddenly turned and shouted ''Dogo yaroooo!!!''

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
ellahzy:

lol...no vex o
how I no go vex wen e dn use me get u finish and u say make I no vex angry

Oya talk tru u dn gree for amu? cheesy
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by saaedlee: 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
I attended a wedding with my girlfriend, immediately I was offered a seat, a little girl walked up to me and said "don't marry her".

10 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by tzoracle: 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
I was calling my bae and we were talking dirty and my lil bro of four was like
Broda bro frank washes better dan u

I was like omg!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Ollyfad(f): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
crusufixo:
Once heard a gist from a former colleague that his seven year old son came to him one night....with all seriousness and told him dat he wanted to get married

After laughing for a while...he asked him who he wanted to get married to and the boy with all seriousness told him that he wanted to marry his grand mum

and when his dad asked him why.....the boy answered because his dad married his own mum....
d guy is trying to tell d fada dat e doesnt av a monopoly on marrying ppls mum!grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by vjsmiles: 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
Zohan:
Mine wasn't shocking tho.
A curious cousin once asked me why i was soo yellow Hehe grin
5years old girl eh!
Children of nowadays no dey fear sha.
albino ? smiley
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Preshie(f): 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
*Show me your bum-bum : finally discovered he picked it up from the househelp.

*Then my ex, kid bro once asked me, "everytime I see you with my uncle. Don't you go to school?"

Your PC looks so much like mine. Is it HP Pavilion G6? If it is and it's purple, tell it that it has a twintongue.
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
vjsmiles:
albino ? smiley
Yep grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Enypie:
I spanked my 3yr old nephew for playing with dirty water,he cried alot and later wiped his tears. He was about heading out when he suddenly turned and shouted ''Dogo yaroooo!!!''
cheesy
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by SisiNini(f): 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
A bird made a nest at my window and immediately my 7 year old niece tried to chase it away... I shouted on her to stop... That was how she turned and asked me 'Aunty did dat bird come to visit u?' Na so I tell her sharply ' Noooooo my dear... I'm not a WITCH ooo'

One night, a friend dat was asking me out called me and requested to speak with the little girl dat normally talk in d background... So I gave the phone to my lil niece... She asked d guy what he was doing and he said he was lying down... Suddenly and with a serious tone, she jux asked d guy 'Uncle who is sleeping with you on your bed?' I was so embarrassed dat I gave her a slap on her back... The guy didn't bliv I was not d one that told her to ask dat question... Tho we later joked abt it...

She once asked me if I wanted to be a boy... I asked her why and she said cos I always put on trousers... She looked at her Dad one day in the midst of everyone and blurted 'Ahn ahn! Daddieeeee! Do you want to give birth?!' (Cos of his pot-belly)... #buahahahahahah...

#Kids_are_wonderful. #love_kids

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Mubarak1(m): 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
kendraloops:

may he rest in peace.
Thank You
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by U2ice(m): 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mine is....
"Hmm uncle ur hand is smellin igbo"

...Jst finishd smokin den playfully rubbed ma hand on d face of ma lil niece.....I shock wen I hear 'igbo'

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by sparkleRed(f): 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
grin gosh! Lwmmp4b!!!! Chai grin cheesy funny thread God bless d op

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Molz(m): 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:
A KID SAID TO ME:

BRO IS 69 REALLY THE BEST ORAL POSITION
na lie jhhoerrr

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by U2ice(m): 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
mifavour:
ain't got a kid sis

Adopt 1....de r adorable n hilarious
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by jerrymej(m): 12:01am On Feb 12, 2015
My little boy of 4yrs old (sibling) at home shouted at me frankly for not showing a sign of respect when welcoming a stranger that comes to our house.. And I was like "there's a spirit been injected into this little RAT to speak such and emphatic words to me"... Though I laughed it all together.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 12, 2015
Mubarak1:
My lil sibling perhaps 6yrs once requested me to buy sweet for him, I said I got no money he then said "if u buy the money will to you buy sweet for me"? He die last years September.

Hugs
...he is resting in peace
I know this

And what he said s funny too

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Sapeleboy(m): 12:06am On Feb 12, 2015
My GF 8years old sister, anytime i dey pee she go like 2 look my joy stick, so 1 day i ask am
ME- wetin u dey look
GIRL- (smiling) now i knw y my sister love u die
ME- why
GIRL- she like BIG BIG things.
Na so i open my mouth wide put hands 4 head.
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Henrypraise: 12:11am On Feb 12, 2015
As a bachelor, I go to my married friends house to eat most tyms, especially in d evenin. I was walkin towards his compound n met his wife n kids outside d compound, pple were passing by n d 4yr old daughter ran towards d gate, blocked d gate n started shoutin: No! No! No!, I won't let u in, u want to cum and eat our fud again.

Damn I was angry + d hunger n embarrassment, I had to force laugh while d mom was reprimandin her. everybody hu heard started laughin. She is such a lovely lil n observant angel cos dat was my routine mission.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by dammyluv911(f): 12:20am On Feb 12, 2015
aunty ur bumbum is big

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by bobsamuel(m): 12:41am On Feb 12, 2015
ItsAnderson:

but she z right

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by lepasharon(f): 1:35am On Feb 12, 2015
dammyluv911:
aunty ur bumbum is big

It is tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.