Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) (53002 Views)

Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt / Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House / Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by chomygolden(f): 12:17am On Feb 13, 2015
Airforce1:
So how many billions that APC thiefery governor spent on this small projects?
it is better to steal and work than to steal without working.APC hater get a life tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by IGBOSON1: 12:18am On Feb 13, 2015
czarsly:
come to delta state govt house nd see wat udaghan did there.

^^^What did he do?......Good or bad?
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 13, 2015
Airforce1:

you're right

All his projects in imo state only exists on nairaland and the pages of newpaper
in Airforce1 voice working on my new album join you guys soon
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by arimahoseloka(m): 12:22am On Feb 13, 2015
sincerenigerian:

He's saying Rochas is a failed governor just for the fact that he joined APC. It is a crime in Igboland to join APC. If Rochas was still in APGA or moved to PDP, Rochas would been touted as best Governor in Igboland today and in history.

He committed unforgivable crime of switching to APC instead of PDP.
see Ur reasoning. God forbid
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Airforce1(m): 12:22am On Feb 13, 2015
chomygolden:
it is better to steal and work than to steal without working.APC hater get a life tongue

coming from a product of APC like you?

Is this tha kinda change u want to give to nigerians??

don't encourage stealing

Nigeria must be free of corruption

2 Likes

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Dicta18: 12:28am On Feb 13, 2015
Airforce1:

you're right

All his projects in imo state only exists on nairaland and the pages of newpaper
Big lie, go to Owerri and see things yourself.I love that governor

1 Like

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by millionaireman: 12:34am On Feb 13, 2015
Gov. Okorocha is doing some marvelous jobs in the state capital, Owerri.

In my Imo state town of Orlu, second in population after the state capital, residents swim through mud and dust along scores of unpaved, non-tared streets which are nearly fully built with houses. Governor Okorocha doesn't even seem to know.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by loomer: 12:53am On Feb 13, 2015
How this one take be transformation of the state.

Person build state house una de happy, no be him de stay inside?

2 Likes

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by oche123: 1:21am On Feb 13, 2015
arnoldwilliamz:
Has this added anything to our lives?.....its just for their comfort.
FREE EDUCATION FOR INDIGENE AND NON INDIGENE
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by richardomoko: 1:44am On Feb 13, 2015
I visited Imo state in December and wherever I went the people where not happy with the Governor. The propaganda campaign he lunched such as this would not secure his re-election. From the feedback I gathered the people and mostly contractors claim that sub standard work was done in absolutely all the infrastructure and that he cunningly used contractors whom used their personal funds in doing most of these projects. They are being owed. The structures are already falling apart because of sub standard construction. Finally the truth resides with the people who claimed that even ikhedim's administration is better compared to this. The people would decide April 11 you watch and see.
contactmorak:
The state house now

2 Likes

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 2:13am On Feb 13, 2015
richardomoko:
I visited Imo state in December and wherever I went the people where not happy with the Governor. The propaganda campaign he lunched such as this would not secure his re-election. From the feedback I gathered the people and mostly contractors claim that sub standard work was done in absolutely all the infrastructure and that he cunningly used contractors whom used their personal funds in doing most of these projects. They are being owed. The structures are already falling apart because of sub standard construction. Finally the truth resides with the people who claimed that even ikhedim's administration is better compared to this. The people would decide April 11 you watch and see.
u are a big liar. Anti-okorocha, anti-progress claiming to be a neautral commenter! Pls! When ppl like u try to denigrate the truth, I wonder how u manage to subdue ur conscience so it doesn't hurt u

3 Likes

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by akatonero(m): 3:46am On Feb 13, 2015
Is it to transform government house or Imo people?
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by sirlop(m): 3:58am On Feb 13, 2015
Jarus:
APC propaganda.

GEJ til 2091!!!

Ihedioha till 2032!
Ihedioha Ihedioha Ihedioha ka anyi g' eso ma O na eje eje ma O na ala ala Ihedioha ia anyi g' eso.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Chillypelly(m): 4:02am On Feb 13, 2015
All those praising Okorocha, should try and visit Imo to see the amount of mess that is left of Imo state under the watch of Okorocha. Imo state now parades the highest number of sub-standard and dilapidated road networks in Nigeria. The man builds a road today and the road gives in to structural failure 8 weeks after. Imo state now practices Familitrocracy (Government of the people by the family and for the family). All contracts are awarded to family members through surrogate contractors who must make returns of great amounts in kickback. Today, the state is indebted to not just banks, but contractors. The picture of just 3 mini halls the op uploaded is a mockery compared to what some other states like Edo, Enugu, Gombe, Ogun, Osun and Kastina (that receive less than Imo as Federal allocation), have done and are still doing for their people.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by papat26(m): 4:08am On Feb 13, 2015
Quote me rochas is not coming back he is a worse mistake imo people have ever made and he is out he knows that.a criminal governor my people my people my pocket my pocket go and check imo state depth is about 253 billion more than any governor since imo state history because he is using a format of free education to deceive people why the main fraud people cannot see it. my people that man is a 419 man if he said what am saying is a lie let him come out and give imo people account because everything has been channeled to his family and also him and his inlaw have stolen peoples
land at owerri please let you people verify on your own and also local government allocation we did not see what he used it for.were is our local government fund let me rest my case,my people where is our money.my fellow imolite shine your eyes before you vote thank you all.

1 Like

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by sirlop(m): 4:14am On Feb 13, 2015
contactmorak:
u are a big liar. Anti-okorocha, anti-progress claiming to be a neautral commenter! Pls! When ppl like u try to denigrate the truth, I wonder how u manage to subdue ur conscience so it doesn't hurt u
U are the one who is a big liar. it seems u are benefiting frm Owelle. All I know is dat this man's 4 years has been real burden to the masses. He is just deceiving himself and few ignorant ppl like u. Am sure u belong to the Class of the Keke napep riders he campaigned with. His roads and structures are so substandard. He used UBEB fund to build schools at the heart of the town. Have u seen where schools are built at the centre of a town? Do u want these children to learn or to count the no of vehicles passing? He embarked on a project of building Gen hospitals in the 27 local govts, while he has failed to maintain the existing ones. Go to most local govts and see for urself. Most of those uncompleted abandoned hospital structures are now used as hideouts for brigands..My broda, there are 1001 reasons why we shld vote this bag of deceit out. Just be wise!!!

1 Like

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by sirlop(m): 4:17am On Feb 13, 2015
papat26:
Quote me rochas is not coming back he is a worse mistake imo people have ever made and he is out he knows that.a criminal governor my people my people my pocket my pocket go and check imo state depth is about 253 billion more than any governor since imo state history because he is using a format of free education to deceive people why the main fraud people cannot see it. my people that man is a 419 man if he said what am saying is a lie let him come out and give imo people account because everything has been channeled to his family and also him and his inlaw have stolen peoples
land at owerri please let you people verify on your own and also local government allocation we did not see what he used it for.were is our local government fund let me rest my case,my people where is our money.my fellow imolite shine your eyes before you vote thank you all.
My broda, u know it all...tell the gullible ones here
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by sirlop(m): 4:19am On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=millionaireman post=30680581]Gov. Okorocha is doing some marvelous jobs in the state capital, Owerri.

In my Imo state town of Orlu, second in population after the state capital, residents swim through mud and dust along scores of unpaved, non-tared streets which are nearly fully built with houses. Governor Okorocha doesn't even seem to know.
[/quo
CHINA ROADS
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by sirlop(m): 4:20am On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=Dicta18 post=30680494]Big lie, go to Owerri and see things yourself.I love that governor[
Shine ur eyes
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by sirlop(m): 4:42am On Feb 13, 2015
contactmorak:
trust me he has brought about similar transformation to all those aspects u mentioned
Contactmorak...u are a big liar. u are just like ur governor..Do u know how much dept this man has incured on our head?? What has he done to create employment for the masses? Is youth must work the answer to unemployment? Go to general hospital Umuguma and see what is happening there. i wept when i got there for the free eye treatment mtn sponsored last month.The whole place was dilapidated, while he claims he is building hospitals in all the 27 LGA'S. This man's administration is the worst I have seen. The masses are crying. He admimistration is more of "the more u look the less u see". Be wise!!
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by suavetony(m): 4:43am On Feb 13, 2015
contactmorak:
Bro u need to wise up...do your research well; he is only but an advanced 419 guru. Know u won't understand...
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by kristisking(m): 4:43am On Feb 13, 2015
How does this put food on the table of the poor masses.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by gudluckgreat(m): 4:44am On Feb 13, 2015
Airforce1:
So how many billions that APC thiefery governor spent on this small projects?

Why Can't U Just Shut Up?
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by slap1(m): 4:57am On Feb 13, 2015
Airforce1:

you're right

All his projects in imo state only exists on nairaland and the pages of newspaper
Don't post from sentiments! I'm an Imolite and was worried when Owelle joined APC. That said, I can't deny he's doing a really good job because I've actually SEEN for myself , unlike you (it seems).
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by DesChyko: 5:01am On Feb 13, 2015
sincerenigerian:

He's saying Rochas is a failed governor just for the fact that he joined APC. It is a crime in Igboland to join APC. If Rochas was still in APGA or moved to PDP, Rochas would been touted as best Governor in Igboland today and in history.

He committed unforgivable crime of switching to APC instead of PDP.

People may never understand this. But that is his biggest crime to the Igbomen, fraternizing with outcasts over his own kinsmen.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Airforce1(m): 5:26am On Feb 13, 2015
rochas the scammer

Imolites are wise now

Emeka ehedioha is our next governor and president goodluck ebele jonathan gcfr our president

God bless the good people of imo state
God bless nigeria
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by megautche: 6:00am On Feb 13, 2015
Yes he rebuilt the govt house but at what cost. Who designed, approved, supervised,built the house, Rochas himself. He is a gov and a contractor.
The owerri master plan has a new govt house in new owerri where previous administrations have been developing, why is Rochas wasting money. He built a church and in front of the church is a lounge/club. Who is fooling who. He destroyed our library and built a car park and lounge. Rochas out 2015
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by toyoutoyou: 6:13am On Feb 13, 2015
This is the only blood related ibo man that has ever impressed me.I love this guy to be the president of Nigeria because he is far beTter than Goodluck and Buhari both combined to form one.
contactmorak:
sentiment aside, this man is the best governor Imo has had in a long time
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by callmenow: 6:34am On Feb 13, 2015
Dubious OP and photos. The former picture was not correct, when we visited that part of the world during the 2011 elections. The OP must try harder.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by franugo(m): 6:40am On Feb 13, 2015
scribble:
Go and check the contract sum

U can build 3 burj khalifas with the money one APC governor will use for guest house

Ap thieves

don't be a senseless hater. If u have gat the proof, then post it instead of just ranting up n sideways
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by franugo(m): 6:43am On Feb 13, 2015
ahaz:
op na lie go kill u.dats nt wat douglas house lok lyk.yes he renovated d govt house but nt that pix u posted pls.besids ohakim startd d constructn of a new g house,and d douglas house was supose to be a monument but d idiot buldozd it.

pls post the correct pic then let's see
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Paragonova: 6:45am On Feb 13, 2015
contactmorak:
See more below... It was sometime back reported that the previous governor doesn't even sleep in the government house and the place was abandoned for years until Okorocha came onboard. Everyone pls follow me on Twitter @olugbiji, I ff back immediately. Thanks
Op why u dey lie like that... The renovated government was built by Ohakim and ohakim also started the new government house in new Owerri which Rochas stopped... Rochas only demolished nearby structures and rebuilt.. stop selling lies..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Rowdy Session As Rep Members Walk Out Of Plenary Over Controversy / Photos of Peace Corps New National Headquarters In Abuja / Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.