Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) (53378 Views)

Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt / Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House / Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bro, shun propaganda and lies...it isn't fair to anyone. I saw where you asked someone about his conscience. Can you sincerely answer that question of conscience yourself

I haven't been to Imo recently but the pictures you posted as old government house is a big lie and disgrace to truth.

Some of the buildings like that roundish big storey building was under Ohakim and was almost completed including roofing and plastering back then before his handover... So why confuse people and give credit of Ohakims achievement to Rochas

Let's shun misleading people and lying even when our consciences is awake...

If Rocha's want to be reelected; let him work for it not through lies and propaganda...

I am not too sure he enjoys such goodwill as he did in 2011 under Ikiri(Ohakim)...that we willingly contributed #100 for his election... He disappointed many people including me...maybe the job is too much for him....

Forget his mouth and sweet words...leadership takes much more than that...I don't think he's a good leader...
if u haven't been to imo state in recent times, then u. Have no right to say anything abt imo because u just don't know!
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Duru1(m): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
The people of Imo State did not elect Mallam Rochas Okorocha to build a palace as a governor’s office or residence. If the pictures posted on this thread are remotely correct, I can honestly say that the mallam is clueless and wasteful.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Feraz(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
waistaa:
If u say Okorocha aint good dats ya own ish... Ma mum is been paid @ d right time as a teacher unlike before where dey have to wait 5mnths b4 receiving a mnth or two mnths salaries,ma village road is now smooth,good to go tings on ma mind anytime of d day,I escaped Ohakims sch fees increase in ma finals '12,old women forgotten have roofs on their head,kids can go to sch in imo wivout pay. If u dnt benefit from any of these in imo u r a liar,we must nt be paid cash to benefit,all we do is let him finish his plan then 2019 another person will come in and face another project and we will see our state grow.Ihedioha can't win and won't win,mbaise cnt sit on dat sit*SIMPLE*
So if he's the man for the job, only because he from Mbaise, he can't win? Wow!!!
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by sirlop(m): 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
Feraz:
So if he's the man for the job, only because he from Mbaise, he can't win? Wow!!!
don't mind her
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by keyremotes(m): 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
With all the bad belle for GEJ they cannot but display his photograph.
He is head and not the tail.
That's how they display it in all government houses and offices.
BELE GO PAIN THEM TAYA. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 12:26am On Feb 14, 2015
sirlop:

don't mind her
continue to hate. Hatred will serve u well
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:07am On Feb 14, 2015
contactmorak:
if u haven't been to imo state in recent times, then u. Have no right to say anything abt imo because u just don't know!

But the buildings you are bragging about and crediting to Rochas was built by another governor. Precisely, Ikiri aka Ohakim Ikedi...so why the deceit?
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 5:24am On Feb 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

But the buildings you are bragging about and crediting to Rochas was built by another governor. Precisely, Ikiri aka Ohakim Ikedi...so why the deceit?
Stop saying what you don't know, Ikedi Ohakim did nothing in Imo state! Everybody know that. This was a man that was heartlessly increasing the fees of we youth, and you are defending him. What you are doing is gross wickedness to us youth. Anyone who defends a man like Ohakim definitely is an enemy of we youths. Do you know how many youths dropped out. During Ohakim's regime alone Hopes of future leaders were dashed by this man you are coming here to defend. And like I said before, I don't expect you to say anything since you don't go to Imo state. The bottomline is that Okorocha is the messiah that rebuilt this beautiful state house that has been abandoned for like ages! Pictures don't lie! Besides it's no longer news that Okorocha is a man with good quality taste and this is reflecting in all his developmental projects in the state. Pls let's be fair in our judgement. Happy Valentine bro!
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:04am On Feb 14, 2015
contactmorak:
Stop saying what you don't know, Ikedi Ohakim did nothing in Imo state! Everybody know that. This was a man that was heartlessly increasing the fees of we youth, and you are defending him. What you are doing is gross wickedness to us youth. Anyone who defends a man like Ohakim definitely is an enemy of we youths. Do you know how many youths dropped out. During Ohakim's regime alone Hopes of future leaders were dashed by this man you are coming here to defend. And like I said before, I don't expect you to say anything since you don't go to Imo state. The bottomline is that Okorocha is the messiah that rebuilt this beautiful state house that has been abandoned for like ages! Pictures don't lie! Besides it's no longer news that Okorocha is a man with good quality taste and this is reflecting in all his developmental projects in the state. Pls let's be fair in our judgement. Happy Valentine bro!

Forget your emotional outburst bro...it doesn't change the deceit in your pictures...In the spirit of Valentine bro, those buildings especially that tall storey building that's somewhat like a circle was built almost completed by Ikedi Ohakim(I am not his fan or supporter). so I am not defending him at all. I think it was just to paint it then...what he did in education has nothing to do with your lies in those pictures...I am not Ikedi ohakim fan.

But my anger is at your lies and propaganda. Why steal another man's initiative and accredit it to Rochas. Does it mean that rochas has no project of his own that made you to steal Ohakim project and give him
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by sirlop(m): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Forget your emotional outburst bro...it doesn't change the deceit in your pictures...In the spirit of Valentine bro, those buildings especially that tall storey building that's somewhat like a circle was built almost completed by Ikedi Ohakim(I am not his fan or supporter). so I am not defending him at all. I think it was just to paint it then...what he did in education has nothing to do with your lies in those pictures...I am not Ikedi ohakim fan.

But my anger is at your lies and propaganda. Why steal another man's initiative and accredit it to Rochas. Does it mean that rochas has no project of his own that made you to steal Ohakim project and give him
my broda... don't mind him...What they know is how to claim other ppls work...That is what Rochas and his followers have been doing. They remove NDDC billboards and place Rescue mission billboards just to claim another mans achievement. When he was asked what FG has done in the state, he claimed there is no Federal presence in the state..Y all these deceit. I have seen more than 7 NDDC roads and hostel blocks attracted by Anyanwu & Ihedioha. Is NDDC not an FG establishment?
contactmorak or contactmoron!!! we are not morons.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
sirlop:

my broda... don't mind him...What they know is how to claim other ppls work...That is what Rochas and his followers have been doing. They remove NDDC billboards and place Rescue mission billboards just to claim another mans achievement. When he was asked what FG has done in the state, he claimed there is no Federal presence in the state..Y all these deceit. I have seen more than 7 NDDC roads and hostel blocks attracted by Anyanwu & Ihedioha. Is NDDC not an FG establishment?

thanks BRo...nawa for them ooo....how can Rochas be this callous to waste the goodwill of the people? There must be somewhat wrong with these seats of power in some places in Nigeria that some leaders lose their head and morals once they get in...

1 Like

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Turbocharged: 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Simitrendy:
See What Apc Government Are Doing In Their State They Can Do It Also In Federal Level Vote Apc Apc Change

How does renovating Govt House affect the lives of the citizens.

#Misplacedpriority
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by valdetino(m): 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
sirlop:

mr man. did u listen to his manifesto when he came in? He boasted he would create jobs. I know govt role in job creation..look at how peter obi partnered with private sectors to the benefit of the state in general. govt's role is to create an enabling environment for investors to thrive.. we all know dat. this man who thinks we are foolish boasted he would build industries. i knew he was talking rubbish then. Ohakim gave jobs to 10000 graduates and he sacked them all. he came up with a propaganda called "Youth must work" and he failed woefully..if u are not in imo state, just try and verify. we are all in deep mess. This man has no right to disappoint, cos we cameout in mass to vote for him.

Oga say with facts pls. When I was doing MY I.T I withnessed how the 10000 Jobs works. Ple will be upto 10 in one office doing nothing. Have you asked yourself how Imo state Government will be paying the 10000 Graduates.
Have you asked yourself the security in the Job?
Have you asked your self which company will the Graduates be posted to?
Even FG can't even employ 10000 Graduates now

Even SURE-P have not employed 10000 in South-East.
Pls let's be reasonalbe. Let's not alloy self centre politician mislead us.
Okorocha may not be trying buh let's encourage him in d litle he have done so that othe young Politicians will learn from that.
No Politician is a saint buh some have little Good heart
I rest My Case (No Offense pls)
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by sirlop(m): 6:48am On Feb 15, 2015
valdetino:

Oga say with facts pls. When I was doing MY I.T I withnessed how the 10000 Jobs works. Ple will be upto 10 in one office doing nothing. Have you asked yourself how Imo state Government will be paying the 10000 Graduates.
Have you asked yourself the security in the Job?
Have you asked your self which company will the Graduates be posted to?
Even FG can't even employ 10000 Graduates now

Even SURE-P have not employed 10000 in South-East.
Pls let's be reasonalbe. Let's not alloy self centre politician mislead us.
Okorocha may not be trying buh let's encourage him in d litle he have done so that othe young Politicians will learn from that.
No Politician is a saint buh some have little Good heart
I rest My Case (No Offense pls)
the same man (Okorocha) that sacked those ppl told ppl to go and pick forms last year that he will absorb 25000 graduates into the state civil service. As an IT student then, u may not have known what was happening then...To be sincere with u, Okorocha has been the worst thing to happen to the state. There has been massive looting and squandering by him and his family members, the system has collapsed. i don't know y we shld encourage a man that has totally disappointed us. He is the worst governor i have seen in Imo. He has succeded in deceiving sm ppl with his sweet mouth
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

so out of the over 36 thousand people who have visited dis thread, it's only u who knows? Pls don't make me laugh!
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
sirlop:

see who is d slowpoke now? U come on nairaland to display ur lack of home training. This is why we said that seun needs to set an age limit to nairaland usage. All dis kids born yesterday will just feel that because their parents have bought them a tecno phone can just come on nairaland to say rubbish to their fathers agemates.anyway I'm not surprised, cos Dats how u address ur popsy. What do u know abt politics? Cos u heard ur papa talk rubbish abt okorocha, u come out here to say d same thing like u know. Smh! My friend, go andstudy hard for ur jamb Exams
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
contactmorak:
so out of the over 36 thousand people who have visited dis thread, it's only u who knows? Pls don't make me laugh!

Forget empty rants, lies and propaganda and PROVE to me if my assertion is wrong constructively... I pointed out the lies and buildings involved to you, remember.

Does traffic in your bigoted mind equal objectivity Did you even border to see what some of them wrote down on your thread?

Prove me wrong that those buildings were not built by Ikedi Ohakim...not the lies from you & Rochas...do they pay you to deaden your conscience
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Forget empty rants, lies and propaganda and PROVE to me if my assertion is wrong constructively... I pointed out the lies and buildings involved to you, remember.

Does traffic in your bigoted mind equal objectivity Did you even border to see what some of them wrote down on your thread?

Prove me wrong that those buildings were not built by Ikedi Ohakim...not the lies from you & Rochas...do they pay you to deaden your conscience
so just because u typed it out on Nairaland that somebody did something, that makes it a proof U've proven nothing for me to refute my friend! Hahahaha!!! U and ur anti-Okorocha haters are such a big joke!! Why shud I even be replying someone like u.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
contactmorak:
so just because u typed it out on Nairaland that somebody did something, that makes it a proof U've proven nothing for me to refute my friend! Hahahaha!!! U and ur anti-Okorocha haters are such a big joke!! Why shud I even be replying someone like u.

I am not anti-okorocha my bro...rather I am anti-lies and propaganda especially from folks who seem to have no conscience like you...

Show me any proof or comment of mine that's against his person or government. But for him to claim credit for another man's project shows he's a failure to imolites...

Can you state the industries he has built or attracted to Imo state in this 4years even after his boast during campaign in 2011 that Sam Mbakwe's achievements will be nothing compared to what he will do in Imo state...

Mind you; I was for Rochas back then, thinking he will work diligently for his people...

Compare his records in 4years with my governor's(Obiano) achievement in less than one year and you shame for Rochas and cry for Imo state...I am not talking even about Peter Obi's giant strides of 8years...
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I am not anti-okorocha my bro...rather I am anti-lies and propaganda especially from folks who seem to have no conscience like you...

Show me any proof or comment of mine that's against his person or government. But for him to claim credit for another man's project shows he's a failure to imolites...

Can you state the industries he has built or attracted to Imo state in this 4years even after his boast during campaign in 2011 that Sam Mbakwe's achievements will be nothing compared to what he will do in Imo state...

Mind you; I was for Rochas back then, thinking he will work diligently for his people...

Compare his records in 4years with my governor's(Obiano) achievement in less than one year and you shame for Rochas and cry for Imo state...I am not talking even about Peter Obi's giant strides of 8years...
what part of 'proof' don't u understand? I'm not ready to continue to argue with u when u r talking without any proof or data. U r just reechoing What propagadists of Ohakim have used in brainwashing u and thousands of others. I'm. Showing u exclusive photos of how the Imo state govt house was beforeOkorocha came into office, and photos of how the God-fearing governor transformed it sameway he did many old,hitherto abandoned govt infrastructures in the state, yet u are stillcoming here arguing. What kind blind fanatic are u? U av not even stepped at gate of the Imo state government House before, yet u are sweeting away ur insufficient blood arguingon behalf of Ohakim. I sorry for u o. I'm not going to reply u again. I need people with facts and logical arguements to come forward. Have a nice week bro
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
contactmorak:
what part of 'proof' don't u understand? I'm not ready to continue to argue with u when u r talking without any proof or data. U r just reechoing. What propagadists of Ohakim have used in brainwashing u and thousands of others. I'm. Showing u exclusive photos of how the Imo state govt house was beforeOkorocha came into office, and photos of how the God-fearing governor transformed it sameway he did many old,hitherto abandoned govt infrastructures in the state, yet u are stillcoming here arguing. What kind blind fanatic are u? U av not even stepped at gate of the Imo state government House before, yet u are sweeting away ur insufficient blood arguingon behalf of Ohakim. I sorry for u o

Don't even call God into this because he may decimate you for using his name in vain to market your lies...

I was in Imo state during Ohakim's term and subsequent Rochas coming to power...And I am telling you that those buildings especially the big roundish two abi three storey building which is almost opposite DSS gate was built by Ohakim...It was then Ohakim also started remodelling the gate that led to that big building alongside other buildings therein...I know all the places in that place and the routes through that government house...

IMO STATE GOVERNMENT HOUSE WAS NOT THE FILTH YOU PAINTED IT TO BE UNDER OHAKIM(I am not his fan but I hate lies and liars)...

You didn't name the industries he built or attracted too...
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by sirlop(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
contactmorak:
see who is d slowpoke now? U come on nairaland to display ur lack of home training. This is why we said that seun needs to set an age limit to nairaland usage. All dis kids born yesterday will just feel that because their parents have bought them a tecno phone can just come on nairaland to say rubbish to their fathers agemates.anyway I'm not surprised, cos Dats how u address ur popsy. What do u know abt politics? Cos u heard ur papa talk rubbish abt okorocha, u come out here to say d same thing like u know. Smh! My friend, go andstudy hard for ur jamb Exams
I dont trade words with fools like u.. Shallow mind!! How on earth did u assume am a jambite?FYI, I have my Meng in Civil Engineering....Am even bringing my self down by arguing with a Keke operator like u. I don't like bragging with what I have u know.
Just shut up. I wont respond to u anymore cos I have known ur level.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
sirlop:

I dont trade words with fools like u.. Shallow mind!! How on earth did u assume am a jambite?FYI, I have my Meng in Civil Engineering....Am even bringing my self down by arguing with a Keke operator like u. I don't like bragging with what I have u know.
Just shut up. I wont respond to u anymore cos I have known ur level.
Civil Engineering my foot! LMA0! My brother face ur studies, if u pass dat jamb ur dream might just come to reality. Don't bother to reply like u said, spend the time studying hard for that jamb. Goodluck!
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Don't even call God into this because he may decimate you for using his name in vain to market your lies...

I was in Imo state during Ohakim's term and subsequent Rochas coming to power...And I am telling you that those buildings especially the big roundish two abi three storey building which is almost opposite DSS gate was built by Ohakim...It was then Ohakim also started remodelling the gate that led to that big building alongside other buildings therein...I know all the places in that place and the routes through that government house...

IMO STATE GOVERNMENT HOUSE WAS NOT THE FILTH YOU PAINTED IT TO BE UNDER OHAKIM(I am not his fan but I hate lies and liars)...

You didn't name the industries he built or attracted too...
see ur life now! I just checked ur profile and found out that all ur topics have been about praising Jonathan. When will most Nigerians learn to appreciate good things and not start breeding hatreds because someone does not belong to their party. I'm sure If Okorocha had been a PDP member, u won't have said all dis rubbish. While try to denigrate the truth because of party.u are a heartless human and it's because people like u that Nigeria has been backward. Shame on u
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
contactmorak:
see ur life now! I just checked ur profile and found out that all ur topics have been about praising Jonathan. When will most Nigerians learn to appreciate good things and not start breeding hatreds because someone does not belong to their party. I'm sure If Okorocha had been a PDP member, u won't have said all dis rubbish. While try to denigrate the truth because of party.u are a heartless human and it's because people like u that Nigeria has been backward. Shame on u

What did you see in my threads and posts? Any stance to portray any negatives or lies Since you were blind; didn't you see a thread that was dedicated that I am not a party man? I don't follow party; I follow individuals based on their records and persons...

BTW if I were to judge based on party, does your Rocha's has any conscience to even talk? when another platform gave him their mandate, due to his selfish motive he ran away with their mandate to another party. Where's his morals and conscience?

But that is not my point for now...I want you to prove me wrong that you & rochas didn't steal another person's project to deceive and lead a propagandist life..

Where are his projects? If Ohakim was a failure and Rocha's stole Ohakims projects; what is Rocha's?

Mr man; since you referred to Rochas as good; NAME JUST ONE INDUSTRY BUILT OR ATTRACTED TO IMO STATE BY ROCHAS IN 4 YEARS AS GOVERNOR...

WERE THOSE BUILDINGS BUILT BY OHAKIM OR NOT? WHY ARE YOU LYING & STEALING PROJECTS BUILT BY OTHERS WITH ROCHAS
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

What did you see in my threads and posts? Any stance to portray any negatives or lies Since you were blind; didn't you see a thread that was dedicated that I am not a party man? I don't follow party; I follow individuals based on their records and persons...

BTW if I were to judge based on party, does your Rocha's has any conscience to even talk? when another platform gave him their mandate, due to his selfish motive he ran away with their mandate to another party. Where's his morals and conscience?

But that is not my point for now...I want you to prove me wrong that you & rochas didn't steal another person's project to deceive and lead a propagandist life..

Where are his projects? If Ohakim was a failure and Rocha's stole Ohakims projects; what is Rocha's?

Mr man; since you referred to Rochas as good; NAME JUST ONE INDUSTRY BUILT OR ATTRACTED TO IMO STATE BY ROCHAS IN 4 YEARS AS GOVERNOR...

WERE THOSE BUILDINGS BUILT BY OHAKIM OR NOT? WHY ARE YOU LYING & STEALING PROJECTS BUILT BY OTHERS WITH ROCHAS
Here u've just demonstrated ur ignorance again. I've been trying to school u all day, but u won't learn. So because u wrote that u are not a party man, dat vindicates u? Continue, all dis ignorance that u r displaying on Nairaland, diaris god. U are not a party man and all ur topics are on Jonathan, praising him. U were busy calling Buhari names. We know ur likes, once PDP gives u t-shirt and a cup of Garri, u can kill for the party and defend it even if it means insulting ur mother. Gerrout of here PDP e-goat
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
contactmorak:
Here u've just demonstrated ur ignorance again. I've been trying to school u all day, but u won't learn. So because u wrote that u are not a party man, dat vindicates u? Continue, all dis ignorance that u r displaying on Nairaland, diaris god. U are not a party man and all ur topics are on Jonathan, praising him. U were busy calling Buhari names. We know ur likes, once PDP gives u t-shirt and a cup of Garri, u can kill for the party and defend it even if it means insulting ur mother. Gerrout of here PDP e-goat

You are really contact slowpoke...Answer my questions in my previous posts...since you are sincere and patriotic...

Just like I said before; I support individuals not political party...I support GEJ because he has done very well and I can point out his achievements and industries that came to Nigeria because of his government...I can also do same for my home state governor....

So I want you do tell us the industries your governor Rocha's built or attracted...
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You are really contact slowpoke...Answer my questions in my previous posts...since you are sincere and patriotic...

Just like I said before; I support individuals not political party...I support GEJ because he has done very well and I can point out his achievements and industries that came to Nigeria because of his government...I can also do same for my home state governor....

So I want you do tell us the industries your governor Rocha's built or attracted...
u don't deserve any more answers from me goat! There are too many industries the man has created, but it will be a futile effort Trying to explain to a retard like u cos u Just won't understand. Besides, u a PDP slave, u can never see anything good. U are not even an Imolites. U don't even go to imo. So what's d point. I'm out for a Karaoke. No time! U are Invited...love is still in d air!

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
contactmorak:
u don't deserve any more answers from me goat! There are too many industries the man has created, but it will be a futile effort Trying to explain to a retard like u cos u Just won't understand. Besides, u a PDP slave, u can never see anything good. U are not even an Imolites. U don't even go to imo. So what's d point. I'm out for a Karaoke. No time! U are Invited...love is still in d air!

If he built so many industries and you can't name just one, what's the essence? Maybe because he dashes you Imolites money for freebies like you are about going now; you screw your conscience... sorry for your tomorrow bro...mpama

2 Likes

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by sirlop(m): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
whynotthetruth... stop replying that fool.U are making him feel important...He is an empty vesel..
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by valdetino(m): 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
sirlop:

the same man (Okorocha) that sacked those ppl told ppl to go and pick forms last year that he will absorb 25000 graduates into the state civil service. As an IT student then, u may not have known what was happening then...To be sincere with u, Okorocha has been the worst thing to happen to the state. There has been massive looting and squandering by him and his family members, the system has collapsed. i don't know y we shld encourage a man that has totally disappointed us. He is the worst governor i have seen in Imo. He has succeded in deceiving sm ppl with his sweet mouth

Oga if the result of how Imo is changing can only come if the sitting Governor actualize it with his/her Family member. Then that's a good strategy. Take it or leave it Imo state hv changed under his admistration.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
valdetino:

Oga if the result of how Imo is changing can only come if the sitting Governor actualize it with his/her Family member. Then that's a good strategy. Take it or leave it Imo state hv changed under his admistration.
pls help me tell those party sadists o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS / EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano / Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.