Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) (53025 Views)

Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt / Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House / Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by espn(m): 6:45am On Feb 13, 2015
sparkleRed:
Aww so nice...dat is my red cross national chairman @ work grin
u r a member of d red cross..nice.. humanity..Impartiality..neutrality..independence.. voluntary service..unity..universality.. grin
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by aadrSales: 6:46am On Feb 13, 2015
With his money?

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by franugo(m): 6:48am On Feb 13, 2015
Airforce1:

coming from a product of APC like you?

Is this tha kinda change u want to give to nigerians??

don't encourage stealing

Nigeria must be free of corruption

u are an ignoramus if u think naija can really be free of corruptiontongue
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Collynzo9: 6:51am On Feb 13, 2015
richardomoko:
I visited Imo state in December and wherever I went the people where not happy with the Governor. The propaganda campaign he lunched such as this would not secure his re-election. From the feedback I gathered the people and mostly contractors claim that sub standard work was done in absolutely all the infrastructure and that he cunningly used contractors whom used their personal funds in doing most of these projects. They are being owed. The structures are already falling apart because of sub standard construction. Finally the truth resides with the people who claimed that even ikhedim's administration is better compared to this. The people would decide April 11 you watch and see.
Don't mind the sycophants on this thread.
What does an average Imo man in his village without good access roads benefit from all these government houses, lodges and conference centres? How do the unemployed people in Imo benefit from it?
Let us wait for April 11.

1 Like

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Collynzo9: 7:01am On Feb 13, 2015
Okorocha can build a government house if needed but it isn't something that should be brought out to celeberate.
How about the projects that actually affect the lives of the people positively?
How many of his health care centers has he completed? How many of have been equipped? How many medical professionals have been employed?
How many of his schools have been completed and equipped?

2 Likes

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by zendy: 7:04am On Feb 13, 2015
Captain Iheanacho for Governor Imo state!Rochas must leave Government house this year. We don't need that APC 'spy' anywhere near any Government house in Igboland
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by sonssyo: 7:10am On Feb 13, 2015
go and pay ur contractors,dis is pure 419. my bros friend did a contract for imo state govt, dey did nt pay him.frm one story to d oda. not until i saw d contractors on channel tv protesting over non payment

2 Likes

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by ahizih(m): 7:35am On Feb 13, 2015
sincerenigerian:

He's saying Rochas is a failed governor just for the fact that he joined APC. It is a crime in Igboland to join APC. If Rochas was still in APGA or moved to PDP, Rochas would been touted as best Governor in Igboland today and in history.

He committed unforgivable crime of switching to APC instead of PDP.
I don't only want to click like on ur comment,but quote u n tell u dat i like de ansa u gav dat pxn. Rochas committed sin
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by sparkleRed(f): 7:37am On Feb 13, 2015
espn:
u r a member of d red cross..nice.. humanity..Impartiality..neutrality..independence.. voluntary service..unity..universality.. grin
Yes ooh! E red!
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by espn(m): 8:03am On Feb 13, 2015
sparkleRed:

Yes ooh! E red!
E cross.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by bmbpt(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2015
scribble:
Go and check the contract sum

U can build 3 burj khalifas with the money one APC governor will use for guest house

Ap thieves
can u say hw much Jona and co has spent on power the billion jona use for locomotive train that people decieve people are making noise south africa has not use half of it to get light train. Rubbish sentimental pple
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2015
Ride on Rochas. More grease to ur elbow.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by drkay9: 8:43am On Feb 13, 2015

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Mariojane(f): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2015
Simitrendy:
See What Apc Government Are Doing In Their State They Can Do It Also In Federal Level Vote Apc Apc Change
abeg OGA ADE it is not the party dat does it, it is individual conviction. development has nothing to do with any political party but individual determination to make a change. it is better you vote for a person as an individual you can trust not a party
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by JEITO: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2015
Lies of the first order! You want me to believe that a governor in. Nigeria will live or work in such a building That first pix looks like the op's house in the village
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by tirex(m): 8:47am On Feb 13, 2015
Its his, job..dont talk about it as if its an extraordinary achievement.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by angelsing(m): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2015
Am so worried at the present situation we find our self..When I said in the past that this present government has divided this nation beyond reconciliation, some people will think I hate the president...Can't we judge a governor as an individual rather than is party?..To some so long as the governor is not in the party of the president he is a failure, no matter what he or she achieves..Everyone now castigate base on the party affiliation...I don't know how true is Okorocha's performance in imo state but some people are just here castigating him because of his party...I will vote Buhari and Ambode but will never vote APC in my constituency cos I don't believe in the candidate while I will vote PDP candidate cos he is a credible person have known a long time
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by MikelMerry(m): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2015
He is a man of the people. Man honour and with a good heart.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by gogodaye(m): 9:08am On Feb 13, 2015
Of what economic value is a newly built Government House to the economy of a state?
I guess if Nigerian piticians were to be foy d in the UK, US and Paris.......10, Downing Street, The White House and The E. Palace would all have been brought down......destroying the historical and cultural landscapes these good old buildings depict......
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by shellicon(m): 9:09am On Feb 13, 2015
Pls, damn this Rochas of a thing. He has done nothing. They show us pictures of the state capital forgetting that some places in Imo doesn't have road talk more of light, yet he is been branded as the best
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by waistaa(f): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2015
If u say Okorocha aint good dats ya own ish... Ma mum is been paid @ d right time as a teacher unlike before where dey have to wait 5mnths b4 receiving a mnth or two mnths salaries,ma village road is now smooth,good to go tings on ma mind anytime of d day,I escaped Ohakims sch fees increase in ma finals '12,old women forgotten have roofs on their head,kids can go to sch in imo wivout pay. If u dnt benefit from any of these in imo u r a liar,we must nt be paid cash to benefit,all we do is let him finish his plan then 2019 another person will come in and face another project and we will see our state grow.Ihedioha can't win and won't win,mbaise cnt sit on dat sit*SIMPLE*

1 Like

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Chomzy222(f): 9:17am On Feb 13, 2015
MY GOVERNOR!! MY GOVERNOR!!! CARRY GO TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by sirlop(m): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2015
waistaa:
If u say Okorocha aint good dats ya own ish... Ma mum is been paid @ d right time as a teacher unlike before where dey have to wait 5mnths b4 receiving a mnth or two mnths salaries,ma village road is now smooth,good to go tings on ma mind anytime of d day,I escaped Ohakims sch fees increase in ma finals '12,old women forgotten have roofs on their head,kids can go to sch in imo wivout pay. If u dnt benefit from any of these in imo u r a liar,we must nt be paid cash to benefit,all we do is let him finish his plan then 2019 another person will come in and face another project and we will see our state grow.Ihedioha can't win and won't win,mbaise cnt sit on dat sit*SIMPLE*
U are empty...open ur eyez
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by mekybabe1: 9:28am On Feb 13, 2015
raziboi:
GOD PUNISH GOVERNOR T.A.ORJI...OF ABIA STATE....

tank u lord for answering ma prayer

AMEN
. Inshort you have just said my mind. A big Amen to that.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Belmot(m): 9:38am On Feb 13, 2015
Is it true that rochas always erect his pictures on all his projects? Because i heard someone saiying imo state looks like rochas instagram.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Akuneshiobike(m): 9:42am On Feb 13, 2015
Jarus:
APC propaganda.

GEJ til 2091!!!

Ihedioha till 2032!
Continue dreaming till 2032
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2015
Chillypelly:
All those praising Okorocha, should try and visit Imo to see the amount of mess that is left of Imo state under the watch of Okorocha. Imo state now parades the highest number of sub-standard and dilapidated road networks in Nigeria. The man builds a road today and the road gives in to structural failure 8 weeks after. Imo state now practices Familitrocracy (Government of the people by the family and for the family). All contracts are awarded to family members through surrogate contractors who must make returns of great amounts in kickback. Today, the state is indebted to not just banks, but contractors. The picture of just 3 mini halls the op uploaded is a mockery compared to what some other states like Edo, Enugu, Gombe, Ogun, Osun and Kastina (that receive less than Imo as Federal allocation), have done and are still doing for their people.
can u swear that if you are not making dis statement out of genuineness and not political bias, that good things should befall u dis year, but if it's the contrary the opposite shud be ur portion? It's just annoying when nigerians just come on social media to make unfounded staementment like dis
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2015
sirlop:

U are empty...open ur eyez
u are a goat and the empty one here for daring to speak against a. Lady in such a manner. Shows, u lack home train and won't even respect ur own mother. Goat!
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2015
shellicon:
Pls, damn this Rochas of a thing. He has done nothing. They show us pictures of the state capital forgetting that some places in Imo doesn't have road talk more of light, yet he is been branded as the best
if u go to imo, u will know he is touching other areas like orlu, okigwe and others
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2015
shellicon:
if u go to imo, u will know he is touching other areas like orlu, okigwe and others. It's a process and Okorocha is on his way. Rochas We Know!
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 9:57am On Feb 13, 2015
Belmot:
Is it true that rochas always erect his pictures on all his projects? Because i heard someone saiying imo state looks like rochas instagram.
what won't opposition say? In fact, they can claim he is about to sell Imo state to foreigners. Dis is Nigeria
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by okanla: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2015
It is a pity that called this small project am so sure that the kitchen in that small project as you call it is far better than house. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm / Obinna Okadigbo Is Dead (Chuba Okadigbo’s Son) / Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.