Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) (53371 Views)

Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt / Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House / Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

If he built so many industries and you can't name just one, what's the essence? Maybe because he dashes you Imolites money for freebies like you are about going now; you screw your conscience... sorry for your tomorrow bro...mpama
for ur info, I'm the organiser of this event! I work hard for my money, I'm not jobless like u. It's Jobless ppl who don't believe in themselves like u, who hate progress. Well, I think u need a change.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by sirlop(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
An organizer who cant express himself without commiting gramatical blunder. i wonder the category of ppl u are organizing this event for... just check urself..
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Emphany: 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Simitrendy:
See What Apc Government Are Doing In Their State They Can Do It Also In Federal Level Vote Apc Apc Change
mumu...APC has no gevernment yet!
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
sirlop:
An organizer who cant express himself without commiting gramatical blunder. i wonder the category of ppl u are organizing this event for... just check urself..
You? It's envy and hate that will eventually finish u!!!smiley u better start looking for something worthwhile to do with ur already wasting life. A word is enough for the wise. Hope u've gotten that Jamb form? wink
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Simitrendy: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Emphany:
mumu...APC has no gevernment yet!
lol see mumu gevernment *smh* dats a stupid typo error
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
sirlop:
whynotthetruth... stop replying that fool.U are making him feel important...He is an empty vesel..

thanks bro

1 Like

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by czarsly(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
good
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by cochexky: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
sincerenigerian:

He's saying Rochas is a failed governor just for the fact that he joined APC. It is a crime in Igboland to join APC. If Rochas was still in APGA or moved to PDP, Rochas would been touted as best Governor in Igboland today and in history.

He committed unforgivable crime of switching to APC instead of PDP.
I understand ur plite but are we talking about Party or future?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One / EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano / Ex-minister Faults Buhari On Empty Treasury, Says Jonathan Left About $30bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.