Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,365 members, 7,957,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) (53379 Views)

Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt / Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House / Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by izonlucky01(m): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2015
scribble:
This man is a fraudster

Quote me anywhere

419 governor
thunder fire you for calling my Governor a fraudster. If I catch you eeeh mumu
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by tope24(m): 10:24am On Feb 13, 2015
Airforce1:
So how many billions that APC thiefery governor spent on this small projects?

oga i'm still waiting for ya single and album ooo, so u can join those flexing celebrity.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by sammyj: 10:34am On Feb 13, 2015
I am impressed with one of the best Governor is Nigeria. God Bless the peoples governor, God Bless Nigeria.

SAI Buhari
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by eazydon(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2015
EreluY:
WHAT DID HE DO TO GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS, COLLEGES, UNIVERSITY, HOSPITALS, ROADS, EVEN PRISONS WITHIN THE STATE?

My brother, he did wonders with them . serious wonders. Public schools in Imo state now have better facilities than privates schools anywhere in Nigeria. Quote me on that . I've been living in Imo state since the previous two governors and I tell you this man is just a gift. And I'm from Abia.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by MYGFGSGH: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2015
The Governor with good works but with wrong associate and party APC, full of criminals, Oluwale politicians i:e forgers, tribalist, islarmist bigots.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by ojinku(m): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2015
I thought he would have removed that GEJ pix on the wall and replaced it with that of GMB seeing the look of things now.

1 Like

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by delta234: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
ahaz:
op na lie go kill u.dats nt wat douglas house lok lyk.yes he renovated d govt house but nt that pix u posted pls.besids ohakim startd d constructn of a new g house,and d douglas house was supose to be a monument but d idiot buldozd it.
Honestly why bring down the Douglas House that is/was a monumental building..............................
Some people shaaaa
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by stevikenna: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
EreluY:
WHAT DID HE DO TO GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS, COLLEGES, UNIVERSITY, HOSPITALS, ROADS, EVEN PRISONS WITHIN THE STATE?
education is free from nursery to tertiary for all indigines in the state university and polytechnics, roads have been upgraded and new ones built...i know this cos i schooled at futo and also come from imo state.Rochas is the best imo governor i have seen in this my generation cos i wasn't around during sam mbakwe's time

1 Like

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by asukaka: 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
What was his predecessor doing in such an environment b4 this transformation?
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Champele(m): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
I love rochas okorocha but......,he is a desperate politician.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Chiaka(f): 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
contactmorak:
The state house now

You need to Visit Owerri, Imo state. Its one of the coolest cities now in Nigeria.
Rochas was never an APC person. Joined APC so he could contest as President but them no give am chance.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by donsmarte(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
hilarious pix-wher d'hell did u got all dis old photos frm? Those old pix ar spurious,i believe ur father has a better building in ur villa ad nt dis hut.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Chiaka(f): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
Chiaka:

You need to Visit Owerri, Imo state. Its one of the coolest cities now in Nigeria.
Rochas was never an APC person. Joined APC so he could contest as President but them no give am chance.

He warn governorship in Imo state as while in APGA party. Joined APC because of his presidential aspiration.
Cannot be compared with Alcoholic Ameachi .
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
contactmorak:
if u go to imo, u will know he is touching other areas like orlu, okigwe and others. It's a process and Okorocha is on his way. Rochas We Know!

Bro, shun propaganda and lies...it isn't fair to anyone. I saw where you asked someone about his conscience. Can you sincerely answer that question of conscience yourself

I haven't been to Imo recently but the pictures you posted as old government house is a big lie and disgrace to truth.

Some of the buildings like that roundish big storey building was under Ohakim and was almost completed including roofing and plastering back then before his handover... So why confuse people and give credit of Ohakims achievement to Rochas

Let's shun misleading people and lying even when our consciences is awake...

If Rocha's want to be reelected; let him work for it not through lies and propaganda...

I am not too sure he enjoys such goodwill as he did in 2011 under Ikiri(Ohakim)...that we willingly contributed #100 for his election... He disappointed many people including me...maybe the job is too much for him....

Forget his mouth and sweet words...leadership takes much more than that...I don't think he's a good leader...

2 Likes

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by scribble: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
izonlucky01:

Your governor is playing ludo with your destiny

2 Likes

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by franklampard082(m): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
raziboi:
GOD PUNISH GOVERNOR T.A.ORJI...OF ABIA STATE....

tank u lord for answering ma prayer

AMEN
I am from Imo state but I will still chorus AMEN cuz that man is evil
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Chiaka(f): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
ojinku:
I thought he would have removed that GEJ pix on the wall and replaced it with that of GMB seeing the look of things now.

Indomie head whose picture im go put there
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
asukaka:
What was his predecessor doing in such an environment b4 this transformation?

Bro, don't mind them...Forget this lie...it is only propaganda

1 Like

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by meforyou1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
contactmorak:
sentiment aside, this man is the best governor Imo has had in a long time
pls, just shut the hell up. u must be a kid if u dont know of sam mbakwe
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by mandax: 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
contactmorak:
if u go to imo, u will know he is touching other areas like orlu, okigwe and others. It's a process and Okorocha is on his way. Rochas We Know!

in bold, you got the right word:touching, but not developing. Rochas attempted to widen a few roads in Okigwe and Orlu, and building some rural roads, that's all about touching.

Rochas is comfortable with having all six govt tertiary institutions in imo state only in owerri. he is comfortable with having state library in Imo state only in owerri, comfortable with having city drainage only in owerri, Rochas is comfortable with having sports stadium and squares in Imo state only in Owerri, etc etc, etc Is there any completed infrastructure built by Rochas outside owerri? None.

1 Like

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by VoteWisely: 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
#VoteWisely

1 Like

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Chikere2: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
Rochas is doing well, i am not saying he is 100% but he has my pass mark though more needs to be done. On d issue of roads, d quality shud be raised to standard. All d projects he started i believe he will complete, lets give him a chance. If he fails Imolites, posterity will judge him.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by babamadiba(m): 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
Airforce1:
So how many billions that APC thiefery governor spent on this small projects?
I'm from kogi state, and I wish my gov. Stole double of the amount rochas stole and did half of what rochas did in my state.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by tit(f): 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
the money this man used to do this can build a refinery in Uguta!
foolish man!

1 Like

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by sirlop(m): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
contactmorak:
u are a goat and the empty one here for daring to speak against a. Lady in such a manner. Shows, u lack home train and won't even respect ur own mother. Goat!
"home train" lol... who is the one empty? I have no business with an ass hole like u.. U don't even know the difference btw train and training..Am sure u are a Keke operator campaigning for ur mentor..
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by sirlop(m): 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
stevikenna:
education is free from nursery to tertiary for all indigines in the state university and polytechnics, roads have been upgraded and new ones built...i know this cos i schooled at futo and also come from imo state.Rochas is the best imo governor i have seen in this my generation cos i wasn't around during sam mbakwe's time
china roads
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by sirlop(m): 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
izonlucky01:
Izonlucky 01.. u are a big fool. that man has deceived u with his sweet tongue. Mark my words
.. That 419ner is going to sink.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by sirlop(m): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
contactmorak:
can u swear that if you are not making dis statement out of genuineness and not political bias, that good things should befall u dis year, but if it's the contrary the opposite shud be ur portion? It's just annoying when nigerians just come on social media to make unfounded staementment like dis
contactmorak u can only deceive urself not intelligent ppl. U know all he said is true. Owelle's govt is a family govt. Contracts are awarded based on sentiment to family members. No wonder most roads and structures are failing. Contractors are owed huge sums of money, banks are owed, no agenda for employment, graduates are wasting at home.he collects all the lga allocation in Imo and pockets it, while ppl in those lga's suffer.When he won, he brought back his inlaw Chuks Ololo who was a burden in the States and made the coconut head the Solad of owerri north. my bro.. my advice to u is to shut up. Contact me to enlighten u, cos it seems u have turned a blind eyes to what is happening here.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by valdetino(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
scribble:
Go and check the contract sum

U can build 3 burj khalifas with the money one APC governor will use for guest house

Ap thieves

Ny people perish because of Lack of wisdom.
Oga grow up

If he didn't work. YOu will not see 1naira
He works: you will not see 1 naira.

Whcich one do you prefer?
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by valdetino(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
sirlop:

contactmorak u can only deceive urself not intelligent ppl. U know all he said is true. Owelle's govt is a family govt. Contracts are awarded based on sentiment to family members. No wonder most roads and structures are failing. Contractors are owed huge sums of money, banks are owed, no agenda for employment, graduates are wasting at home.he collects all the lga allocation in Imo and pockets it, while ppl in those lga's suffer.When he won, he brought back his inlaw Chuks Ololo who was a burden in the States and made the coconut head the Solad of owerri north. my bro.. my advice to u is to shut up. Contact me to enlighten u, cos it seems u have turned a blind eyes to what is hpening a

Oga all you are saying may be true but can you take the same bases and compare states like Abia, Ebonyi, Delta, Kogi, Bayelsa, Benue Jos, Jigawa etc.
Then you can come and say what you want to say about Imo Governor?

Buh b4 then when will people like you grow mentally?
Is it State Government that will creat Job for the country?
Those it matter who did the contract?
Do you know how much FG is owning states?
What have the Senator, House of Rep member, House of Assembly member done for your community?
When will youths state to realize that the problem of our country is not just for the president and the Governor alone?

Just help me and research how much Your Senator. House of Rep member and House of Assembly member is collecting on your peoples behave.
Thanks (No Offense)
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by sirlop(m): 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
valdetino:

Oga all you are saying may be true but can you take the same bases and compare states like Abia, Ebonyi, Delta, Kogi, Bayelsa, Benue Jos, Jigawa etc.
Then you can come and say what you want to say about Imo Governor?

Buh b4 then when will people like you grow mentally?
Is it State Government that will creat Job for the country?
Those it matter who did the contract?
Do you know how much FG is owning states?
What have the Senator, House of Rep member, House of Assembly member done for your community?
When will youths state to realize that the problem of our country is not just for the president and the Governor alone?

Just help me and research how much Your Senator. House of Rep member and House of Assembly member is collecting on your peoples behave.
Thanks (No Offense)
mr man. did u listen to his manifesto when he came in? He boasted he would create jobs. I know govt role in job creation..look at how peter obi partnered with private sectors to the benefit of the state in general. govt's role is to create an enabling environment for investors to thrive.. we all know dat. this man who thinks we are foolish boasted he would build industries. i knew he was talking rubbish then. Ohakim gave jobs to 10000 graduates and he sacked them all. he came up with a propaganda called "Youth must work" and he failed woefully..if u are not in imo state, just try and verify. we are all in deep mess. This man has no right to disappoint, cos we cameout in mass to vote for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 / Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) / Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.