Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (36977 Views)

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins / 9 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Claiming You Are Virgins / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by darksuit(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
missghost:

Your words are alien to my vast wealth of memory

Please tread my path with caution. Don't provoke me or you will face the inevitable penalty
Arivaadachi

Osheyyyy, Queen Jezebel grin
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nice thread Bro. cheesy

# brings out my guguru ati epa as I take on back seat # cool
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
jmoore:
Freedom of expression.
Why must you shut up a virgin for revealing her status?

If some folks discuss how they fuc* anyhow. Why should that of a virgin be different, huh? She is free to talk about her lifestyle.

One of the most ridiculous statements I have heard for many years is that "no true virgin reveals his or her status". What a lie from the pit of hell!!
The devil is not happy with true virgins who reveal themselves.
God gave u wisdom bro
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
missghost:

Your words are alien to my vast wealth of memory

Please tread my path with caution. Don't provoke me or you will face the inevitable penalty
Arivaadachi
I don't even know you still exist.

why did u quote me in the first place.

pls let's not derail this thread
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
emusmith:
Nice thread Bro. cheesy

# brings out my guguru ati epa as I take on back seat # cool
How is it nice bro can u tell me?
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Purity01(f): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
Speak d word dear! In a world whr immorality is d order of d
FrancisTony:
What I see here is, "rant of frustrated Non-virgins"...

If Non-virgins can proudly scream how they bang and enjoy sex, while should a virgin keep quiet about her status?

Rubbish!
its even more annoying wqhen ladies support dis treand. One doenst av to advertise it. It shld be a tin of joy to knw ure and so is d next person. If it was not to be revered why did God put a covering of blood over it. Some ladies sha!!!!! Brainwashed dan d bokoharam sect. If u av lost ur virginty somhw its not like it's d end of d world. Its how u continue afterwrds by letting every, musa, chinedu, and Tosin to grace ur privates dat matters.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
englishmart:
Tosyne how far?
Oboy that my babe wey dey form hard to get don finally fall o. Just because she hear say I win 1m for sports betting. She wan wreck me like miley Cyprus
embarassed
englishmart:
Tosyne how far?
Oboy that my babe wey dey form hard to get don finally fall o. Just because she hear say I win 1m for sports betting. She wan wreck me like miley Cyprus
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by mattkelly: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Na so my former landlord's daughter dey tell me one day say she be Virgin..She knew i never believed her.Anyway sha,We don dey talk dating now even after i had left the house..she dey come my side soonest so i go confirm if na true even though i don know for my mind say na lie she dey lie..
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Penboy: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
#10.. Because sooner or later, we'll gonna know the truth.. You'll definitely not want to see his face on that day.

Something like undecided
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by haryormeedeh(f): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
naturalwaves:

So, is this the excuse for losing yours? Smh. Everyone could lose it no matter the protection and those that have it have a higher level of discipline than you and that should be appreciated.
this is one of the major reasons I don't comment, did I say I have lost mine? Why didn't you think I am still part of those that didn't lose theirs?
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nicklaus(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
I don't quit agree with the 4th mate, I don't think it's immaturity, it may be that shez the prim type. I used to be one and I had only learnt to take it in for just one reason. But not everyone ll take sex talks like it's sth to brag about. They may find it shocking that's all.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by GodsKate: 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Keep up with news/events/business/research/.... at lower cost:---
Mtn&Etisalat data available@cheaper rates for your mobile phones&via modem.
(Mtn1gb=N1200/1300, etisalat1gb=N1400/1500).
Call/SMS/Whatspp:
GK on 08032719286
Or
HC on 08033756845 to order
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
ronald4lif:
I keep wondering how does one being a virgin makes them better off than non virgins. You're a virgin and who cares. Does it pay bills? Why tryna force it down people's throats. They keep saying trash like I am reserving it for my husband and he ll appreciate me more for it, whereas their to-be husbands are somewhere screwing different punnys grin
wow awesome.I love this.what makes virgins different from non-virgins actually? I don't even want to marry a virgin because of 10 reasons.only nurses and doctors understand.if youre a virgin,you are still not gauranteed to get married.yes.is it if youre a virgin then the non virgins wont get married?or that virgins must marry as long as youre a virgin.it the same thing.a lady is a lady.as long as she has pussy and boobs to make a child in the womb then Bleep the virgins.i dont give a Bleep.besides virgins are not even good in bed.they just stay and be screaming easy easy it painful..Bleep it.if your husband is brutal and drunkard,he will still beat you and won't respect you.or is it if you're a virgin then he will say.oh my wife is a virgin so I won't beat her.hahaha.lol.there is no difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by missghost(f): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
darksuit:

Osheyyyy, Queen Jezebel grin

Mind the names you call me.... I repeat, mind the names you call me.

I didn't come for you. You don't want to suffer the punishment of the rest, do you?
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Defcon1(m): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
Aprime:
Rubbish thread.

Hey if you're still virgin, be proud. If they laugh at you, say 'I can be like you overnight, but you'll never be like me again.'

Showcase Your Purity.
Ignore All Idíots.
Well,the Op never said a lady shouldn't be proud of her virginity.
He was only trying to say that they should not rub it in other people's faces as if they are any better...just because they are virgins.
Virginity is good,but it doesn't make you a better person,overall,than a non-virgin
Neither does it guarantee a better husband or marriage or fidelity
It doesn't guarantee heaven either

Savour your jewel in private,no need to broadcast it

Many ladies started out vowing to remain virgins till marriage,but something unexpected happened and despite their solid resolve they lost their jewel
So be proud you are still intact,but don't let it get to your head
That is all
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by ronald4lif(m): 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
missghost:

I didn't come for you. You don't want to suffer the punishment of the rest, do you?

undecided
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
oooyah make we bet.. it will never hit FP tongue

Stakes?
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by ronald4lif(m): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
CHESTER48:
wow awesome.I love this.what makes virgins different from non-virgins actually? I don't even want to marry a virgin because of 10 reasons.only nurses and doctors understand.if youre a virgin,you are still not gauranteed to get married.yes.is it if youre a virgin then the non virgins wont get married?or that virgins must marry as long as youre a virgin.it the same thing.a lady is a lady.as long as she has pussy and boobs to make a child in the womb then Bleep the virgins.i dont give a Bleep.besides virgins are not even good in bed.they just stay and be screaming easy easy it painful..Bleep it.if your husband is brutal and drunkard,he will still beat you and won't respect you.or is it if you're a virgin then he will say.oh my wife is a virgin so I won't beat her.hahaha.lol.there is no difference.

Who wants to undergo the stress of deflowering a virgin? For them to start putting up that attitude as if they mortgage their world and constantly reminding you of how they gave you their pride. Duhh!
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by naturalwaves: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
haryormeedeh:
this is one of the major reasons I don't comment, did I say I have lost mine? Why didn't you think I am still part of those that didn't lose theirs?
My dear, it is so obvious you have lost it because
1) You sounded like a cry baby.
2) If you are still intact, you would know that you are a virgin not because of the protection or lack of opportunity but because of a personal resolve
( discipline) not to let go of it or do you have surveillance cam placed on you?Even if you do, is it 24/7? And how long does 5ex take that people will be virgins cos they are monitored? Don't get me wrong, this does not mean that virgins are better off in character than non-virgins but virgins are more sexually disciplined than non-virgins. At least, they are disciplined enough to withhold penetration.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by missghost(f): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Who wants to undergo the stress of deflowering a virgin? For them to start putting up that attitude as if they mortgage their world and constantly reminding you of how they gave you their pride. Duhh!

Why did yo quote me?.Your post had nothing to do with me so why quote me?
Perhaps it was a mistake. Please be more cautious next time
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by ronald4lif(m): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
missghost:

Why did yo quote me?.Your post had nothing to do with me so why quote me?
Perhaps it was a mistake. Please be more cautious next time

I am sorry but you have a fast fingers that's why you noticed, it was mistake but you were fast to beat me to it before I made corrections. Apologies
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:
because Nairaland girls will always want us believe they virgin,even if u see dick for their Lobito,they will tell u it's corn shaft

Guy you so fvcking hilarious
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
A lady puts her family τ̅☺ shame in my vicinity in Ilaje Bariga when she тσℓ∂ her husband she Wå§ a virgin before they got married. After the wedding on Saturday, aπϑ the guy had discovered that she's a basket on the night of the wedding. He tried τ̅☺ keep the situation as civil as possible by stylishly telling the babe τ̅☺ go back τ̅☺ her parents house, but the babe Wå§ begging him aπϑ the guy Wå§ trying τ̅☺ be calm. Myself aπϑ people around were wondering how newly weds could be fighting barely 24hrs after wedding. After several days of begging by d babe, the guy got angry aπϑ let the cat out of da bag. I Wå§ now wondering how she could тєℓℓ such a lie τ̅☺ her prospective husband. Wonder shall never end!
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by haryormeedeh(f): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
naturalwaves:

My dear, it is so obvious you have lost it because
1) You sounded like a cry baby.
2) If you are still intact, you would know that you are a virgin not because of the protection or lack of opportunity but because of a personal resolve
( discipline) not to let go of it or do you have surveillance cam placed on you?Even if you do, is it 24/7? And how long does 5ex take that people will be virgins cos they are monitored? Don't get me wrong, this does not mean that virgins are better off in character than non-virgins but virgins are more sexually disciplined than non-virgins. At least, they are disciplined enough to withhold penetration.
lol, aii sweet

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by darksuit(m): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
missghost:

Punish Who
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
dah virgin gal no gree for ur proposal abi.....oga tosyne2much

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by missghost(f): 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

I am sorry but you have a fast fingers that's why you noticed, it was mistake but you were fast to beat me to it before I made corrections. Apologies

Glad to finally meet one of the smart ones.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by FredHandsome(m): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
There re Virgins who are more corrupt than non-Virgins. There are Virgins who are found wanting in character and morality. Most virgins suppose that fornication is the only 'true and big sin'...
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by missghost(f): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
darksuit:

Punish Who

It seems you want to make yourself a deserved scape goat. So be it.
Prepare to face my wrath
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by ronald4lif(m): 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
missghost:

Glad to finally meet one of the smart ones.

Lol! You are smarter smiley
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by darksuit(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
missghost:

Punish who

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Shubbylee(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
This Tosyne2much is 'THE NIGERIAN PROPHET OF LOVE' I recommend u start a TV Talk show about such issues..... won't be a bad idea @all!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.