Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! (19463 Views)

Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA) / Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 12:02am On Feb 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Gbawe just sneaked in cheesy
Papa Gbawe felt like a man that just lost his only son with a good head.....The rest are e-touts

That reminds me, where the hell is pendunce when you needed him most?

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 12:08am On Feb 18, 2015
clevvermind:
don't mind her. she is just a kid.
Which kid?

Na agadi nwayi with stomach fat. cheesy
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 12:09am On Feb 18, 2015
Descartes:
I guess the main reason why they are threatening him is the fact that he(Barcänistä) might have seen the faces of some of them and are afraid of being exposed on this board.
Of course ,he knew most of them by name and even their addresses - Let them try shiit and face shiit.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by agabaI23(m): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2015
babyosisi:

You didn't mention my name nna a
I didn't know you had changed dance steps
Didn't even know you were ijaw
So the juju has cleared your eyes
Jehovah thank sir

Only an eediot will see shait wrapped in foil and call it moi moi
Chai Nwando, you wan make I hate moi moi? Onu gi sef smiley

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 12:13am On Feb 18, 2015
Extractor101:

Boss, Not his fault. Decibel is a nonentity and cant do without dissing Yorubas in a day. lolzzzzz. I dont know whats wrong with these people, they should leave the Barca guy alone. I dont know how his decamping to online PDP means anything, attacking him more will make the APC guys here look foolish. Common sense is not common.
Shiit extractor the great ,the great ALABARU 1 of Ijebu kingdom - You're here?

It haf tay cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by biafranqueen: 12:14am On Feb 18, 2015
babyosisi:

You didn't mention my name nna a
I didn't know you had changed dance steps
Didn't even know you were ijaw
So the juju has cleared your eyes
Jehovah thank sir

Only an eediot will see shait wrapped in foil and call it moi moi
grin
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by agabaI23(m): 12:16am On Feb 18, 2015
doctokwus:
A non card carrying,double speaking nlander and hardcore Ijaw bigot is your own definition of an APC leader? grin grin.Woe betide leadership then.
Kai, did you know about this all along?
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Extractor101: 12:16am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Shiit extractor the great ,the great ALABARU 1 of Ijebu kingdom - You're here?

It haf tay cheesy

Drugpusher, my guy I just dey. Just observing things...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by agabaI23(m): 12:20am On Feb 18, 2015
Bayswater:

We have a major defection in the pipeline, Gbawe go wan kill himself. E oti ri nkankan (you never see anything).
I'm waiting oo.
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 12:20am On Feb 18, 2015
Extractor101:

Drugpusher, my guy I just dey. Just observing things...... cheesy
My brother e no easy - I just dey waka pass na so I dey hear Buhari,APC ,Barcanista na so I come peep come dey see APC online community dey cry up and down na so fear begin catch me wether Buhari dun die or barcanista dun kill am. cheesy

The cry no be for here o . grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 12:21am On Feb 18, 2015
biafranqueen:
grin
The woman get bad mouth no be small grin
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by francizy(m): 12:21am On Feb 18, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Atleast He carved out a niche for himself.

Bacarnista We know, who knows u?

Don't mind that sentimental tribalist.

The only thing he's good at is insulting Igbos here and there even when the person he's trading words with is not an Igbo person.

It's like the letters (word) I-G-B-O gets him hard on. That's why he always vibrates upon sensing an Igbo person's presence.

Our change is so far that I don't see it coming unless our generation is wiped out or we don't train children to walk and think like zombies, the way we think.

They scream change here and change there but yet, they display hostile attitude to people with different opinions from theirs, they are tribal and religious bigots, they are violent, etc. How then are we changing? Are we sinking further or are we moving from a river into an ocean?

I weep for this country...

The only change we need is the freedom from slavery. Slavery of the mind, religion, tribe and money. If we can tackle the evils these things planted in us, then we can come together and collectively bring to book, any political crook in our country.

Only a wise man will help himself rather than waiting for a tyrant to bring a change not certain whether evil alone, destructive alone or both.

God help us..

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 18, 2015
aryzgreat:

God bless u brother.

Let them continue insulting and attacking u.

Its good to see them for who they are.

Bunch of intolerant touts occupying cyberspace
nobody is insulting anybody...all I see in him is dishonesty...are u familiar with the term once a soldier,always a soldier? The reason he didn't see to defect all these while,he. Just found it few days ago? The fact is,he was never a loyalist,a loyalist always stay true to whatever. U believe in no matter the. Odds..all I see is an opportunist or an hungry man who is ready to jump at anything to survive....a desperado who only want to save his head and tummy!! A loyalist will stay true to his cause..or maybe rather he is confused because only a confused fellow will follow mr A today and mr B tomorrow...initially he was supporting pdp,what made him switch? Anyway I respect ur choice cos its a free world but let's be cautious of our actions for future reference...nobody knows what tomorrow holds..we may think this is a forum that doesn't matter but whatever happens here lingers for a long time in our memory

5 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by cococandy(f): 12:22am On Feb 18, 2015
Berem nwannem how are you?
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Extractor101: 12:23am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
My brother e no easy - I just dey waka pass na so I dey hear Buhari,APC ,Barcanista na so I come peep come dey see APC online community dey cry up and down na so fear begin catch me wether Buhari dun die or barcanista dun kill am. cheesy

The cry no be for here o . grin

Lmaoooo. You be bad guy, been laughing here cos the whole thing look childish to me. Most posters here dont live in Nigeria and wont be voting, nairaland should be for fun and not to be taken serious. Cant stop laughing... lolzzz. But why are you PDP guys jubilating as well like you won a trophy, you and your guys bad ooooo.
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by ozoigbondu: 12:25am On Feb 18, 2015
southniyikaye:
nobody is insulting anybody...all I see in him is dishonesty...are u familiar with the term once a soldier,always a soldier? The reason he didn't see to defect all these while,he. Just found it few days ago? The fact is,he was never a loyalist,a loyalist always stay true to whatever. U believe in no matter the. Odds..all I see is an opportunist or an hungry man who is ready to jump at anything to survive....a desperado who only want to save his head and tummy!! A loyalist will stay true to his cause..or maybe rather he is confused because only a confused fellow will follow mr A today and mr B tomorrow...initially he was supporting pdp,what made him switch? Anyway I respect ur choice cos its a free world but let's be cautious of our actions for future reference...nobody knows what tomorrow holds..we may think this is a forum that doesn't matter but whatever happens here lingers for a long time in our memory

Am getting drunk on APC tears

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Extractor101: 12:26am On Feb 18, 2015
southniyikaye:

Bros, make you bone this issue. The boy Barcanista is not Tinubu nor Ameachi, all this things are just for nairaland. As you can see, APC is not even paying him before so if the PDP want to pay him now, its his decision and choice. No be by force nah. Make you bone abeg.
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 12:28am On Feb 18, 2015
Extractor101:

Lmaoooo. You be bad guy, been laughing here cos the whole thing look childish to me. Most posters here dont live in Nigeria and wont be voting, nairaland should be for fun and not to be taken serious. Cant stop laughing... lolzzz. But why are you PDP guys jubilating as well like you won a trophy, you and your guys bad ooooo.
We aren't actually jubilating but considering the way they were reacting and in thes times everything is a political tool to dampen the spirit of these demons in human clothing called APC. grin

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by biafranqueen: 12:29am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
The woman get bad mouth no be small grin
At all!!! grin
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by knightsTempler: 12:30am On Feb 18, 2015
The APC supporters on nairaland are not even good spinners: just wannabe PR image-cleaners with no success.

I'm happy to take a much less attacking posture, but not when the red-eyed, desperate opposition see's raw hatred, boko haram, deaths of innocents, lies and fraud as ready political tools.

You support someone, I support someone, but why do you see my support for GEJ as an offence? Why does it bother you? Why do you cry and sob and call people who support GEJ names? It beats me how a sane person will see people's support for GEJ as an offence. Why?

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 18, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Am getting drunk on APC tears

you don't even get the drift,I Love people who stay true to whatever they believe in,I do respect such people a lot,gani fawehinmi,fela,nelson mandela,this people fought to the end and till today,they are remembered for their loyalty and the cause they fought for...they r not moved and don't care what it may cost them..
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by ozoigbondu: 12:32am On Feb 18, 2015
southniyikaye:
you don't even get the drift,I Love people who stay true to whatever they believe in,I do respect such people a lot,gani fawehinmi,fela,nelson mandela,this people fought to the end and till today,they are remembered for their loyalty and the cause they fought for...they r not moved and don't care what it may cost them..

Gosh i think am dizzy too much tears from APC but must contuine drinking the tears

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Descartes: 12:34am On Feb 18, 2015
southniyikaye:
What about these lootocrats:Amaechi, Atiku, T.Sylva, Saraki, Kwankwoso, Okorocha etc?

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by biafranqueen: 12:37am On Feb 18, 2015
berem:
you are a dunce just like the guy.

I don't sell curtains
I don't have any shop at Alaba-rago
I am not being paid

Yes I once shook hands with Atiku and Jimi Agbaje, and even attempted to snap with the controversial Fayose. You want pictures? cool

Have you and that dunce ever shook hands with any notable politician? You will never have that priviledge.

My next target is to take pictures with General Muhammadu Buhari.

cool

Goodnight!
Nne, I applaud your open mindedness and maturity on such subjects, keep being a good girl!

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 18, 2015
Descartes:
Sucker punch for the pro-aggressives

Why? Because Buhari needs his support to win?

How crazy are you people undecided

BTW Congrats to you PDP apologists, Since Barcanista joining you guys is automatically gonna win you the elections. If you couldn't get the job done with inSincere[size=4pt]9[/size]gerian, taharcrap, thegarbageexpress etc then i'm sure this guy that suddenly supports GEJ till 2019 (because he had a fight with some people ONLINE) aint gonna do jackshlt for you.

But since your lives depend on Nairaland, let me not ruin this joyous occasion for you.

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Tonylyte(m): 12:55am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
I hope you know that threats works both ways?

Be very very careful because one more threat from your rag asss ,somebody will find you and put a bullet to your head.FACT
Gejs supporters, too intelligent.
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 18, 2015
agabaI23:
Chai Nwando, you wan make I hate moi moi? Onu gi sef smiley

Please moi moi is good just make sure the cook is not apshit
I won't guarantee that it is moi moi
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Papa Gbawe felt like a man that just lost his only son with a good head.....The rest are e-touts

That reminds me, where the hell is pendunce when you needed him most?

I read their comments and their pain was real
Chai

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by CaptainAmerica: 1:52am On Feb 18, 2015
Welcome to the light! Barcanista.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by MayorofLagos(m): 4:40am On Feb 18, 2015
grin
APC is dead in Nairaland but PDP is dead in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by frankyychiji(f): 5:37am On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaha @ OP abeg thank you. I see those pained and vile broom carriers moving from one of my thread to another to look for my attention. I will respond to them appropriately. They say I'm a begger, they again said I'm a mole and Jonathanian, later they said a babe made me leave.
Question is: how can a mole planted by "Reno" or Abati be a beggar at the same time? They are frustrated and confused that they say I lack ideology. To them ideology is when you remain in a camp of bitter people and behave like maloo to them. Ideology is when you remain despite bein insulted. Alas, ideology have got a new meaning.
Some say it's because I am Ijaw, but they forgot that I was also Ijaw when I was foolishly with them.
Some others say I'm a low-lifer, but thank God that they can't beat their chest to say "if not for me barcanista will be starving". Whether I'm worth N1 or N100 is irrelevant, as long as I work for it, I am honored. For I know that tomorrow will be better than today.

These "apc's" have gone out of ideas, barcanista will entertain their folly. They will never smell Àso Rock with this evil mindset.

God bless firefire anonimi truckpusher freeglobe dein77 jmaine tomakint biafranqueen agabai23 matthewbriggs killerassassin and all the true patriot.

God Bless Buhari but
Jonathan For President 2010-2019
You are welcome home brother! The umbrella is big enough for all!! Nnoo, saanu, ekuabo!
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by frankyychiji(f): 5:41am On Feb 18, 2015
obergath:

bwahhhhhha go stand at the haptbahnof and let a ice run you over. Dummkopf.... while you low lifers are backing the bloodsuckers making your lives miserable, I am in a saner clime where everything works. I trust the international media to report the sufferings you guys are subjected to in your hellhole once you choose this disaster as your c-in-c once more.
Everyone be claiming Yankee...even those who sleep in trailer parks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 / Osinbajo Visits N-Power Response Center, Abuja (Photos) / We Won’t Have President Who Can’t Go To America – Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.