Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! (19458 Views)

Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA) / Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Rilwayne001: 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
Bros...how far? its been a while.

IanDiamonds:

A lot of Hungry folks here on Nland... I never trusted him anywayz...watching his post clearly..the start exactly, you'd see the deciet...
Him dey find connection make him no go look for work..mstcheeeeeeeeewww...

Don't mind that guy jare. Can you imagine, because Gbawe didnt bother to reply him about his request for security and some entitlement for supporting GMB on Nairaland made him go back to his vomit. Seriously I can only shake my head for him after seeing his covetous act. The problem with him is that he think he is the most popular APC fan on NL so therefore he is entitled to some money, Perhaps he got flattered by cramjones who claim that APC pays him $60,000 per week....lol. I think our friend also want to be like cramjones. And since he is not getting it after trying to connect with some apc governor thru Gbawe. Then he decided to go the way of the notorious FFK.

By the Grace of God...they will all be put to shame next month 28.

ThingMustChange.

13 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by moufan: 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
FreeGlobe:

hahahaha see threat! berem no go kill me with laugh grin
I never kill you finish o! March 28 na im you go kaput pata pata.

Yeye

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by stunning4real: 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
sincerenigerian:
A lot of kids on this forum. SMH!
abi oo
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Don't mind that guy jare. Can you imagine, because Gbawe didnt bother to reply him about his request for security and some entitlement for supporting GMB on Nairaland made him go back to his vomit. Seriously I can only shake my head for him after seeing his covetous act. The problem with him is that he think he is the most popular APC fan on NL so therefore he is entitled to some money, Perhaps he flattered by cramjones who claim that APC pays him $60,000 per week....lol. I think our friend also want to be like cramjones. And since he is not getting it after trying to connect with some apc governor thru Gbawe. Then he decided to go the way of the notorious FFK.

ThingMustChange.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
biafranqueen:
Cool down you know they are just frustrated grin
Cool down for these half men half demons in a man's clothing?no way my Queen. grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by moufan: 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaha @ OP abeg thank you. I see those pained and vile broom carriers moving from one of my thread to another to look for my attention. I will respond to them appropriately. They say I'm a begger, they again said I'm a mole and Jonathanian, later they said a babe made me leave.
Question is: how can a mole planted by "Reno" or Abati be a beggar at the same time? They are frustrated and confused that they say I lack ideology. To them ideology is when you remain in a camp of bitter people and behave like maloo to them. Ideology is when you remain despite bein insulted. Alas, ideology have got a new meaning.
Some say it's because I am Ijaw, but they forgot that I was also Ijaw when I was foolishly with them.
Some others say I'm a low-lifer, but thank God that they can't beat their chest to say "if not for me barcanista will be starving". Whether I'm worth N1 or N100 is irrelevant, as long as I work for it, I am honored. For I know that tomorrow will be better than today.

These "apc's" have gone out of ideas, barcanista will entertain their folly. They will never smell Àso Rock with this evil mindset.

God bless firefire anonimi truckpusher freeglobe dein77 jmaine tomakint biafranqueen agabai23 matthewbriggs killerassassin and all the true patriot.

God Bless Buhari but
Jonathan For President 2010-2019
this nigga has been bought, you're a fuckinnng disgrace, I thought you have a semblance of dignity never new you're among the poisonous vile, fuccccck you niggga ,damn you

11 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Descartes: 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
@LouisVanGaal in the building. How market at OldTraford?
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by chronique(m): 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
@ barcanista: good to know you've seen the light,and have quit the kingdom of darkness called APC. Bravo!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
So barcanista has finally seen the light
Please when did this happen
Where have I been?

Truckpusher please push me to the thread where this happened

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaha @ OP abeg thank you. I see those pained and vile broom carriers moving from one of my thread to another to look for my attention. I will respond to them appropriately. They say I'm a begger, they again said I'm a mole and Jonathanian, later they said a babe made me leave.
Question is: how can a mole planted by "Reno" or Abati be a beggar at the same time? They are frustrated and confused that they say I lack ideology. To them ideology is when you remain in a camp of bitter people and behave like maloo to them. Ideology is when you remain despite bein insulted. Alas, ideology have got a new meaning.
Some say it's because I am Ijaw, but they forgot that I was also Ijaw when I was foolishly with them.
Some others say I'm a low-lifer, but thank God that they can't beat their chest to say "if not for me barcanista will be starving". Whether I'm worth N1 or N100 is irrelevant, as long as I work for it, I am honored. For I know that tomorrow will be better than today.

These "apc's" have gone out of ideas, barcanista will entertain their folly. They will never smell Àso Rock with this evil mindset.

God bless firefire anonimi truckpusher freeglobe dein77 jmaine tomakint biafranqueen agabai23 matthewbriggs killerassassin and all the true patriot.

God Bless Buhari but
Jonathan For President 2010-2019

You didn't mention my name nna a
I didn't know you had changed dance steps
Didn't even know you were ijaw
So the juju has cleared your eyes
Jehovah thank sir

Only an eediot will see shait wrapped in foil and call it moi moi

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
moufan:
this nigga has been bought, you're a fuckinnng disgrace, I thought you have a semblance of dignity never new you're among the poisonous vile, fuccccck you niggga ,damn you

Because his eyes were opened to the deceptions
Cry me a river

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
moufan:

Because his eyes were opened to the deceptions
Cry me a river

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
babyosisi:
So barcanista has finally seen the light
Please when did this happen
Where have I been?

Truckpusher please push me to the thread where this happened
My sister no be small thing o. grin

As soon as my paddy man ja commot from that house of bitterness and anger na so children of anger begin tear them cloth dey threaten am up and down na so we too come enter the mata. grin

Oya na make I go push you, make you see where APC e-rats dem dey cry like say Buhari dun die. grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Descartes:
@LouisVanGaal in the building. How market at OldTraford?
Go lick salt cheesycheesy...am still thriving..dis thread sulks! It's a waste of mention..quoting the 'protagonist'..undecided
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
My sister no be small thing o. grin

As soon as my paddy man ja commot from that house of bitterness and anger na so children of anger begin tear them cloth dey threaten am up and down na so we too come enter the mata. grin

Oya na make I go push you, make you see where APC e-rats dem dey cry like say Buhari dun die. grin

Did he start a thread?
I am curious to know what convinced him
I couldn't believe that in the face of every action against common sense the guy always had a way to defend Buhari
From korokoro falsification of WAEC results as evidenced by the shoddy copy and paste work to tearing four forty at debates
What made this change now?

After his thread expressing some sadness at Buhari avoiding that last debate,I knew he had some sense underneath all that APC herd mentality unlike many

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Descartes: 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Go lick salt cheesycheesy...am still thriving..dis thread sulks! It's a waste of mention..quoting the 'protagonist'..undecided
You are welcome on board.
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Don't mind that guy jare. Can you imagine, because Gbawe didnt bother to reply him about his request for security and some entitlement for supporting GMB on Nairaland made him go back to his vomit. Seriously I can only shake my head for him after seeing his covetous act. The problem with him is that he think he is the most popular APC fan on NL so therefore he is entitled to some money, Perhaps he got flattered by cramjones who claim that APC pays him $60,000 per week....lol. I think our friend also want to be like cramjones. And since he is not getting it after trying to connect with some apc governor thru Gbawe. Then he decided to go the way of the notorious FFK.

ThingMustChange.
Are you serious? With the issue of him and Gbawe...@ a time, I thought he was fighting a genuine course..I never knew, it was for his stomachangryangry..good name they say is better than money!!!

He has sold his integrity and conscience..

8 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
Descartes:
You are welcome on board.
I rather drink car battery liquid than to be a TANoid..crycry

5 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Descartes: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
I rather drink car battery liquid than to be a TANoid..crycry
I feel your pain. You're not alone

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
babyosisi:

Did he start a thread?
I am curious to know what convinced him
I couldn't believe that in the face of every action against common sense the guy always had a way to defend Buhari
From korokoro falsification of WAEC results to rearing four forty at debates
What made this change now?
What changed his mind was simple ; he has seen them for what they represent and what they are.
They are nothing but demons in human clothing . grin

In pidgin English - him dun see dem finish. grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Gboliwe: 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:
@ barcanista, from what I can see, you fell out with your fellow NL APC compatriots and not because of anything Buhari or Tinubu or whoever did. Which makes me wonder, if you REALLY loved Buhari, why would some mere disagreements sway you so easily. Like seriously! You were APC to the core just last week! So definitely this isn't about love or convictions or desire for justice/change in Nigeria or any other thing like that.

Just for the records. I have always known you were a paid APC member on NL. It's either you were paid or you were aspiring to be on their payroll. Same with people like Gbawe, berem, and some other monikers like that. There's something about paid online characters that is so obvious if you've got any brains.

1. They are just tooooo persuasive/forceful/detailed in their write-ups.
2. They are on every damn thread trying to prove themselves.
3. They are praise singers. They just cannot see or say anything bad about their paymasters. (the PDP are worse though)
4. Experts at digging up old threads, links, etc to score points.

So now barcanista, you mean we are now going to see you jump from writing, well, organized speeches for APC to PDP just because PDP have offered you more money? Lol! berem and Gbawe and co. How much is your own price? Lol! grin grin grin

Honestly, APC folks should just leave barcanista to his conscience. Don't threaten or insult his lineage because of this. It's not worth it and will end up further portraying APC as an aggressive party which is all part of the plan here.

I'm out, before someone sends me a mail (cos I can see this business is getting dirtier and more desperate here) Biko I no wan do online job. Whether for PDP or APC. Thank you.

I must have been mixing this username with someone else. I could swear you were a paid APC nairalander just like the handles you mentioned.

Its no secret some fools have sold their consciences to peddle propaganda online. While some have brains and can do it and come out clean and unscathed, some are too clumsy, too slow and lack the brains to do it and so they muddle it up. Una wella done.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truckpusher give me a link to the thread where he had his Damascus experience
I want to read the cries of APC touts

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Descartes: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
What changed his mind was simple ; he has seen them for what they represent and what they are.
They are nothing but demons in human clothing . grin

In pidgin English - him dun see dem finish. grin
In nutshell, APC is a scam!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
I rather drink car battery liquid than think like a human.crycry

Hey yaaa
What a pity
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
babyosisi:
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista)

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by clevvermind(m): 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
it is now very clear that apc is a useless party. a party full of violent and aggressive people. people that don't have shame at all. they want to kill themselves just for the fact that barcanista left them. is it by force that he must remain a supporter of apc? why can't you people let him be? i tire for una o.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Gboliwe: 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Seriously though, why the thing dey pain these guys in APC that they have to keep mourning all over the forum? So Barcanista is a demi-god in APC? Well, the goodnews is, if he joins Pro-Jonathan, he will be given his level.

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by vivalavida(m): 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
berem:
madam, what proof do you have that I am being paid to support APC and Buhari? Do you have any proof?

Everybody on nairaland knows u arre being paid. When i say everybody,i mean EVERYBODY.
Remember your meeting with omojuwa and co with Atiku @ eko hotel?
Lol

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Descartes: 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
babyosisi:
www.nairaland.com/2150964/barcanista-blackmail-stand/12#30799461

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Gboliwe: 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ everywhere u gooooooooooooo

Can I borrow this and use as my siggy please? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Frank Kokori Weeps, Says Ngige Dropping Buhari’s Name To Oppress Him / Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.