Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! (19447 Views)

Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA) / Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by pcicero(m): 5:42am On Feb 18, 2015
What a thread! I really liked the way Sweetlemon bared it all.

We all desire to see our nation prosper and I admit that the present occupier of Aso Rock has not really done well. In fact, he seems to have been saddled with a responsibility greater than his ability.

But those who are willing to die for him deserve to have their preference known. On the other hand, those who want him replaced too deserve to make their opinions known.

What i cannot stand is the bitterness behind the whole charade.

They have pulled down our playhouse (Nairaland) because of their pecuniary interests.

You can not fail to notice that they have reduced Nairaland to the battle ground to wage their propaganda war.

It is so bad that you can barely read an opinion that has not been bought in the Politics section these days.

I know so many of you will still deny it but we know you.

Just kontinuu u hear!

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by ba7man(m): 6:26am On Feb 18, 2015
APC is alive in the National Assembly sha.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by ba7man(m): 6:34am On Feb 18, 2015
Descartes:
What about these lootocrats:Amaechi, Atiku, T.Sylva, Saraki, Kwankwoso, Okorocha etc?
They all jumped ship immediatelly. Clueless Joe tried to control PDP.

They never looked back after that and are about wresting power from his hands now.

Unlike Atiku and FFK.

APC supporters, you loose Barcanista and gain Majority in the House of Reps. 4 more PDP Govs are considering jumping ship to aid kick out clueless Joe........., Obj just embarrasse PDP on National TV. In reality, PDP's ar5e is been kicked.

You just need to drag your eyes from your smart phones and computers to see that online is different from reality.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by agabaI23(m): 6:41am On Feb 18, 2015
babyosisi:

Please moi moi is good just make sure the cook is not apshit
I won't guarantee that it is moi moi
lol, OK ooo
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by agabaI23(m): 6:42am On Feb 18, 2015
ba7man:
They all jumped ship immediatelly. Clueless Joe tried to control PDP.

They never looked back after that and are about wresting power from his hands now.

Unlike Atiku and FFK.

APC supporters, you loose Barcanista and gain Majority in the House of Reps. 4 more PDP Govs are considering jumping ship to aid kick out clueless Joe........., Obj just embarrasse PDP on National TV. In reality, PDP's ar5e is been kicked.

You just need to drag your eyes from your smart phones and computers to see that online is different from reality.
All of a sudden?
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by CyberWolf: 6:54am On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaha @ OP abeg thank you. I see those pained and vile broom carriers moving from one of my thread to another to look for my attention. I will respond to them appropriately. They say I'm a begger, they again said I'm a mole and Jonathanian, later they said a babe made me leave.
Question is: how can a mole planted by "Reno" or Abati be a beggar at the same time? They are frustrated and confused that they say I lack ideology. To them ideology is when you remain in a camp of bitter people and behave like maloo to them. Ideology is when you remain despite bein insulted. Alas, ideology have got a new meaning.
Some say it's because I am Ijaw, but they forgot that I was also Ijaw when I was foolishly with them.
Some others say I'm a low-lifer, but thank God that they can't beat their chest to say "if not for me barcanista will be starving". Whether I'm worth N1 or N100 is irrelevant, as long as I work for it, I am honored. For I know that tomorrow will be better than today.

These "apc's" have gone out of ideas, barcanista will entertain their folly. They will never smell Àso Rock with this evil mindset.

God bless firefire anonimi truckpusher freeglobe dein77 jmaine tomakint biafranqueen agabai23 matthewbriggs killerassassin and all the true patriot.

God Bless Buhari but
Jonathan For President 2010-2019
I still find it very difficult to like your post grin I don't know why..
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Plshavmercyamen: 7:03am On Feb 18, 2015
Well, stuffs like this do happen even outside politics. Barcanista is free to work where ever he "feels" his bread wil be buttered. But, the truth remains that he MAY have chosen and offered himself to be used and dumped by any politician where ever and how ever. And he now carries a baggage of one NEVER TO BE TRUSTED even by his employer or who ever he "claims" to support. Udo diri unu

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaha @ OP abeg thank you. I see those pained and vile broom carriers moving from one of my thread to another to look for my attention. I will respond to them appropriately. They say I'm a begger, they again said I'm a mole and Jonathanian, later they said a babe made me leave.
Question is: how can a mole planted by "Reno" or Abati be a beggar at the same time? They are frustrated and confused that they say I lack ideology. To them ideology is when you remain in a camp of bitter people and behave like maloo to them. Ideology is when you remain despite bein insulted. Alas, ideology have got a new meaning.
Some say it's because I am Ijaw, but they forgot that I was also Ijaw when I was foolishly with them.
Some others say I'm a low-lifer, but thank God that they can't beat their chest to say "if not for me barcanista will be starving". Whether I'm worth N1 or N100 is irrelevant, as long as I work for it, I am honored. For I know that tomorrow will be better than today.

These "apc's" have gone out of ideas, barcanista will entertain their folly. They will never smell Àso Rock with this evil mindset.

God bless firefire anonimi truckpusher freeglobe dein77 jmaine tomakint biafranqueen agabai23 matthewbriggs killerassassin and all the true patriot.

God Bless Buhari but

I am so disappointed. But please tell me what happened. Please!

Email me please: muhdahmed36@gmail.com
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Idrismusty97(m): 7:17am On Feb 18, 2015
Can we all now focus on something tangible? This market gist is getting stale and boring. I would love to see the electoral value of all these defection come March 28. You guys form both side take Nairaland too seriously.
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 18, 2015
cococandy:
Berem nwannem how are you?
nne m, adim mma o! Kedu ka imere?
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 18, 2015
berem:
I should make it clear to you that I am not being paid to support APC and Buhari. Nairaland friends who know me personally knows I am not being paid to support him. My support for Buhari is borne out of my passion for a change from this clueless government. If I am being paid to support Buhari,I don't think my family will also be Buharists.

Please,this would be the last time you will accuse me falsely. I don't normally have verbal exchange of words with women especially if they are anti-Jonathan.
This would be my last reply to you on this thead.
I love you Berem. Nice reply. Stand for something or fall for everything. Sweetmelon or whatever you call yourself, why accusing people falsely without proof? Please shove your insinuations and guesswork where the sun does not shine.
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by cococandy(f): 7:43am On Feb 18, 2015
berem:
nne m, adim mma o! Kedu ka imere?
good good. Kedu nke na-eme n'ala owerre? smiley
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 18, 2015
cococandy:
good good. Kedu nke na-eme n'ala owerre? smiley
nne Ala Owerri ato gbu o la m. I have missed this town so much maka chukwu! Odika ka m kwara ngwo ngwo m laachi azu biri na Owerri. Ihe n'ile ebe a bu cha siriri werere.
No traffic,no stress at all. cheesy cheesy

I don't feel like going back to Lagos eziokwu but I have to for the sake of my family. embarassed

I bi n'owerri?
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 18, 2015
harde2lah:

I love you Berem. Nice reply. Stand for something or fall for everything. Sweetmelon or whatever you call yourself, why accusing people falsely without proof? Please shove your insinuations and guesswork where the sun does not shine.
thanks dear. cool
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by cococandy(f): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2015
berem:
nne Ala Owerri ato gbu o la m. I have missed this town so much maka chukwu! Odika ka m kwara ngwo gwo m laachi azu biri na Owerri. Ihe n'ile ebe a bu cha siriri werere.
No traffic,no stress at all. cheesy cheesy

I don't feel like going back to Lagos eziokwu but I have to for the sake of my family. embarassed

I bi n'owerri?

Owerre nchi ise nke m?
Ebitere m ebe ahu ofuma.
From ojimgbo days to imsu days and way beyond grin

I miss it too.
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Demdem(m): 7:57am On Feb 18, 2015
vivalavida:

Shut that your trap. You are being paid. You are a paid goon,a paid hack. You,obiageli,gbawe,omenka,demdem,ilugunboy,agbameta and some others are e-warriors.
How come an ordinary berem selling curtains @ alaba rago is having an event with atiku and co?
Nnem shut up

Bastards like ur shameless self will allege but when called upon to substantiate ur claims, u fools go dumb.
Jonah-daftt till ur early
grave.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:58am On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
Yes boss, its me. I never knew that I was in the midst of bitter people. Very bitter and non-tolerant. They want to bully me, but I will handle them. Nairaland shall accomodate us. God spare our lives
hmmmm....i fear for your life,stay safe bro!

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by pazienza(m): 8:02am On Feb 18, 2015
Had always known that Barcanister is a Yoruba man, but i never knew he was a PDP guy too! I am so furious now, how and why didn't i notice this earlier, i got fooled by a Yoruba guy, damn!

Dude is good at deception, see how he hung APC people high and dry, just when they thought he was with them, he cross over and teamed up with the Enemy, and is now giving flimsy excuses for his cross over,when the truth is that he never crossed over, he had been with PDP from the beginning and was bidding his time to reveal himself.

Only a Yoruba can pull this kind of deception off, Barcanista, you can as well remove your Ijaw masquerade off, you are more Yoruba than Awo himself.

Anyway, GEJ till Leicester win the EPL title.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 18, 2015
doctokwus:
A non card carrying,double speaking nlander and hardcore Ijaw bigot is your own definition of an APC leader? grin grin.Woe betide leadership then.
barcanista, you see why i don't trust Yorubas?
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:03am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
I hope you know that threats works both ways?

Be very very careful because one more threat from your rag asss ,somebody will find you and put a bullet to your head.FACT
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 18, 2015
Berem, I pity you with the class you are associating with cry
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by cococandy(f): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2015
ManMountain:

keep making noise, nemesis will catch up with you soon, we are Working on someone that has been giving you money, but he never cooperate to give out info, you will run away from NL when we finish with you. angry
strong man. Go sambisa now? undecided undecided

So that's the APC way? Kill anyone who tries to decamp? Change indeed.
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by hungryboy(m): 8:13am On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:

God Bless Buhari but
nigga just shut up, though i support Gej, but you are just like Ffk man,
so you are now going to be bashing the same Buhari you were praising a week ago?,
oga you no get shame,
And in our village, we dey talk say na only hungryman were no get shame,
Oga abeg make u release book,
How to be a sell out in nigeria,
with you as a living example and author, the book go sell wella

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by IanDiamonds: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Bros...how far? its been a while.

Don't mind that guy jare. Can you imagine, because Gbawe didnt bother to reply him about his request for security and some entitlement for supporting GMB on Nairaland made him go back to his vomit. Seriously I can only shake my head for him after seeing his covetous act. The problem with him is that he think he is the most popular APC fan on NL so therefore he is entitled to some money, Perhaps he got flattered by cramjones who claim that APC pays him $60,000 per week....lol. I think our friend also want to be like cramjones. And since he is not getting it after trying to connect with some apc governor thru Gbawe. Then he decided to go the way of the notorious FFK.

By the Grace of God...they will all be put to shame next month 28.

ThingMustChange.

I've been on Nland oh!.. Only that I'm lowkey.. They've been blockin' my other Monikersand I dont want them to block tis' one..its why I just lowkey for the moment...
Its operation kick Cluelessness out of aso rock...and get Mr Integrity (GMB) in... This country must change for the better... And I am dedicated to the Buhari movement.. Change must come to Nigeria..
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by justi4jesu(f): 8:15am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
I hope you know that threats works both ways?

Be very very careful because one more threat from your rag asss ,somebody will find you and put a bullet to your head.FACT

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy It hasn't come to that. Ha! barcanista has left APC shocked
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by justi4jesu(f): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:

God Bless Buhari but

Welcome Son smiley
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 18, 2015
cococandy:

Owerre nchi ise nke m?
Ebitere m ebe ahu ofuma.
From ojimgbo days to imsu days and way beyond grin

I miss it too.
I gara school na IMSU? Ole course I guru? Mu n'onwe m gakwara school na IMSU. Up school was my zone. cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by cococandy(f): 8:25am On Feb 18, 2015
berem:
I gara school na IMSU? Ole course I guru? Mu n'onwe m gakwara school na IMSU. Up school was my zone. cheesy cheesy
mmm up school too. Faculty of science. Uphill morning cardio to get to class.
smiley
I'm 2011 class.(which year did you grad?)

Dan Dan
Nwachukwu
Piko
Ajaero

I miss all of it now even though they used to annoy me then cheesy
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Rilwayne001: 8:28am On Feb 18, 2015
IanDiamonds:

I've been on Nland oh!.. Only that I'm lowkey.. They've been blockin' my other Monikersand I dont want them to block tis' one..its why I just lowkey for the moment...

But why? whats your offence?

Its operation kick Cluelessness out of aso rock...and get Mr Integrity (GMB) in... This country must change for the better... And I am dedicated to the Buhari movement.. Change must come to Nigeria..

By the grace of GOD
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 8:33am On Feb 18, 2015
justi4jesu:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy It hasn't come to that. Ha! barcanista has left APC shocked
It has gone beyond that level.

He left and they are calling for his head ,labelling him all kind of names and threatening to deal with him on different social networks - But mark my words ;one more threats from those demons and the game here will change,I hope they are in for it for the long haul

Because we will look for them and we will catch them weeping because we don't believe in the police.FACT

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by saharachic(f): 8:37am On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista really disappointed me, when i was ready to give him my yansh, him come f up.
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by justi4jesu(f): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
It has gone beyond that level.

He left and they are calling for his head ,labelling him all kind of names and threatening to deal with him on different social networks - But mark my words ;one more threats from those demons and the game here will change,I hope they are in for it for the long haul

Because we will look for them and we will catch them weeping because we don't believe in the police.FACT

That's really bad oh...Someone belongs to a particular party which he publicly denounced due to reason(s) best known to him. So why the name calling.

It is well..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

There Is A ‘plot To Remove Saraki, Dogara Violently’: CUPP / Tinubu & Maryam Abacha To Commission 432 Houses, Schools, And Hospitals In Borno / Chibokgirls Graduate From School(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.