Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! (19460 Views)

Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA) / Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Clerverly: 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
Descartes:
I chelu na m bu gi ji asili, aghugho na mkpo mmadu iyi eme iri ututu, ehihie na abali. Puo n'uzo ka m fu ndi kwu oto.

Asiri m gi mechie onu isi gi ahu! Onye Ngwuro!!!
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Descartes: 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Clerverly:

You forgot he is also a Wharf rat!
I feel your pain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by IanDiamonds: 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Mumu

And what has he achieved with his popularity? is seun osewa paying him 100k per month because of his alleged popularity?

Why was he begging Gbawe for connection? perhaps because Gbawe is far more popular than him both on/offline, is'nt it?

bunch of slowpoke undecided
A lot of Hungry folks here on Nland... I never trusted him anywayz...watching his post clearly..the start exactly, you'd see the deciet...
Him dey find connection make him no go look for work..mstcheeeeeeeeewww...

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by biafranqueen: 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Descartes:
Nne, a gwago m bèrem, Obíägeli na ègíft ka fa zeelu ndíaboki na ndíofèmmanu maka na onweghi ife ga-elu fa aka ma fa nwa anwa kpa ukwu n'Aso rock.
grin
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by bakila: 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
Pheals:
Now only empty vessel make noise now!
Beautiful
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I stated them in my post ma. It's nothing to feel ashamed about though. I happens everywhere. Even in advanced countries. The important thing is to do it with sense and don't be an eye sore.
I should make it clear to you that I am not being paid to support APC and Buhari. Nairaland friends who know me personally knows I am not being paid to support him. My support for Buhari is borne out of my passion for a change from this clueless government. If I am being paid to support Buhari,I don't think my family will also be Buharists.

Please,this would be the last time you will accuse me falsely. I don't normally have verbal exchange of words with women especially if they are anti-Jonathan.
This would be my last reply to you on this thead.

11 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Clerverly: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
Descartes:
I feel your pain.

Stop quoting me! You irritate me a lot! angry angry

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Descartes: 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Clerverly:

Stop quoting me! You irritate me a lot! angry angry
Were you not the one that quoted with insulting lines?Papa na-agwo ofe.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
obergath:

hungry fellows don't go to foreign land to get educational laurels. you good for nothing dead brained form on semen of yaba left inmates. pray,tell us you have not been getting f**k by those gay overweight cocaine in a free foools that champion the course of the chief-in-command in the monkey clave sie wohnen??

Quit blowing your own trumpet manbiitch ,this is a faceless forum we don't know you. grin
Of course hungry fellows with tight neck scholarship do go to foreign land to study some crappy courses and stick around to sweep roads with their highest achievement being an adult home staff ,packing poos and shiits all day long.

Why don't you continue with your diick riding job in Germany and stop insulting people that can pay you to dance like the ho that you are,manbiitch. grin

Two degrees and you're still sticking around biting the dust. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by zimoni(f): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaha @ OP abeg thank you. I see those pained and vile broom carriers moving from one of my thread to another to look for my attention. I will respond to them appropriately. They say I'm a begger, they again said I'm a mole and Jonathanian, later they said a babe made me leave.
Question is: how can a mole planted by "Reno" or Abati be a beggar at the same time? They are frustrated and confused that they say I lack ideology. To them ideology is when you remain in a camp of bitter people and behave like maloo to them. Ideology is when you remain despite bein insulted. Alas, ideology have got a new meaning.
Some say it's because I am Ijaw, but they forgot that I was also Ijaw when I was foolishly with them.
Some others say I'm a low-lifer, but thank God that they can't beat their chest to say "if not for me barcanista will be starving". Whether I'm worth N1 or N100 is irrelevant, as long as I work for it, I am honored. For I know that tomorrow will be better than today.

These "apc's" have gone out of ideas, barcanista will entertain their folly. They will never smell Àso Rock with this evil mindset.

God bless firefire anonimi truckpusher freeglobe dein77 jmaine tomakint biafranqueen agabai23 matthewbriggs killerassassin and all the true patriot.

God Bless Buhari but
Jonathan For President 2010-2019

This is what I call End Of Discussion.

I thought you would remain in APC and continue to support Buhari afterall you are doing it for Buhari/APC and not for some faceless guys on nl which you've never met.

Anyway it's your decision.

You Are Welcome Back To PDP.

We Are Waiting For Your Formal Declaration.

God Be With You.

My Advice, please don't respond to any insult. How many progressive posters are you going to reply? Just let it slide and mind your own business.

Lobatan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by ManMountain(m): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Descartes:
Do you have a proof?
Ijaw, ask me again.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Descartes: 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
ManMountain:

Ijaw, ask me again.
I feel your pain.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by ManMountain(m): 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
Descartes:
I feel your pain.
brainless ewu.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Descartes: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
Statistically,about 85% of the posters attacking the dude are all from one tribe. Smh

5 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by obergath: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Quit blowing your own trumpet manbiitch ,this is a faceless forum we don't know you. grin
Of course hungry fellows with tight neck scholarship do go to foreign land to study some crappy courses and stick around to sweep roads with their highest achievement being an adult home staff ,packing poos and shiits all day long.

Why don't you continue with your diick riding job in Germany and stop insulting people that can pay you to dance like the ho that you are,manbiitch. grin

Two degrees and you're still sticking around biting the dust. cheesy

bla bla go fvck yourself if you feel inferior already. it sleep time, stay put here scavenging for government touts to give you internet diockriding job. we gat better purpose in life than your shameless existence moss.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by bakila: 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:
@ barcanista, from what I can see, you fell out with your fellow NL APC compatriots and not because of anything Buhari or Tinubu or whoever did. Which makes me wonder, if you REALLY loved Buhari, why would some mere disagreements sway you so easily. Like seriously! You were APC to the core just last week! So definitely this isn't about love or convictions or desire for justice/change in Nigeria or any other thing like that.

Just for the records. I have always known you were a paid APC member on NL. It's either you were paid or you were aspiring to be on their payroll. Same with people like Gbawe, berem, and some other monikers like that. There's something about paid online characters that is so obvious if you've got any brains.

1. They are just tooooo persuasive/forceful/detailed in their write-ups.
2. They are on every damn thread trying to prove themselves.
3. They are praise singers. They just cannot see or say anything bad about their paymasters. (the PDP are worse though)
4. Experts at digging up old threads, links, etc to score points.

So now barcanista, you mean we are now going to see you jump from writing, well, organized speeches for APC to PDP just because PDP have offered you more money? Lol! berem and Gbawe and co. How much is your own price? Lol! grin grin grin

Honestly, APC folks should just leave barcanista to his conscience. Don't threaten or insult his lineage because of this. It's not worth it and will end up further portraying APC as an aggressive party which is all part of the plan here.

I'm out, before someone sends me a mail (cos I can see this business is getting dirtier and more desperate here) Biko I no wan do online job. Whether for PDP or APC. Thank you.
I am in agreement with most of what you wrote. I do not think barcanista should go as far same also for those with Gbawe. Again we would enjoy the propaganda here, I still believe Barcanista will vote for Buhari.
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
ManMountain:

brainless ewu.
Cry babies on the loose - Cry me some more tears,boy!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Bugatie(m): 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:
@ barcanista, from what I can see, you fell out with your fellow NL APC compatriots and not because of anything Buhari or Tinubu or whoever did. Which makes me wonder, if you REALLY loved Buhari, why would some mere disagreements sway you so easily. Like seriously! You were APC to the core just last week! So definitely this isn't about love or convictions or desire for justice/change in Nigeria or any other thing like that.

Just for the records. I have always known you were a paid APC member on NL. It's either you were paid or you were aspiring to be on their payroll. Same with people like Gbawe, berem, and some other monikers like that. There's something about paid online characters that is so obvious if you've got any brains.

1. They are just tooooo persuasive/forceful/detailed in their write-ups.
2. They are on every damn thread trying to prove themselves.
3. They are praise singers. They just cannot see or say anything bad about their paymasters. (the PDP are worse though)
4. Experts at digging up old threads, links, etc to score points.

So now barcanista, you mean we are now going to see you jump from writing, well, organized speeches for APC to PDP just because PDP have offered you more money? Lol! berem and Gbawe and co. How much is your own price? Lol! grin grin grin

Honestly, APC folks should just leave barcanista to his conscience. Don't threaten or insult his lineage because of this. It's not worth it and will end up further portraying APC as an aggressive party which is all part of the plan here.

I'm out, before someone sends me a mail (cos I can see this business is getting dirtier and more desperate here) Biko I no wan do online job. Whether for PDP or APC. Thank you.

My dear, you can't separate the real life APC and the online janjaweedians that we have here. They are both hateful and bitter people whose only aim is to grab federal power by any means possible.

Now in defence of barcanista, he must not remain in the enclave of hypocrites who called for his head just for a simple objective post which he clearly stated was his opinion.
He was insulted, bullied and called all sorts of names for airing his opinion.

Is that the change they so crave for? A change project being propelled by the likes of Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi and co

God forbid!
It's in Jonathan I believe

5 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by bayulll01(m): 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaha @ OP abeg thank you. I see those pained and vile broom carriers moving from one of my thread to another to look for my attention. I will respond to them appropriately. They say I'm a begger, they again said I'm a mole and Jonathanian, later theyentertain their folly. They will never smell Àso Rock with this evil mindset.

God bless firefire anonimi truckpusher freeglobe dein77 jmaine tomakint biafranqueen agabai23 matthewbriggs killerassassin and all the true patriot.

God Bless Buhari but
Jonathan For President 2010-2019
to me you have no honor and in as much I don't see anything wrong in ur romancing with the pdp you have your choice to choose so I don't think is significant either u are in apc or in pdp,my questions is what do you see jonathan doing good that suddenly makes you to support him,typical africa mentality no tradition,no honor,no class and worst of all no ideology,A better nigeria is all I clamor for,so change must come,ur fellower just reduced

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Descartes: 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Where is the epistle writer Gbäwè?

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Descartes: 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Cry babies on the loose - Cry me some more tears,boy!! grin
Nna eh, they can't let go.
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by FreeGlobe(f): 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Descartes:
Where is the epistle writer Gbäwè?
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Descartes: 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
In the next couple of weeks, the online promoters of APC will hear nwii. I laugh in Cantonese...grin

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
obergath:

bla bla go fvck yourself if you feel inferior already. it sleep time, stay put here scavenging for government touts to give you internet diockriding job. we gat better purpose in life than your shameless existence moss.
Quit crying and get down to riding on German diick to survive.

Feeling inferior over one insignificant fellow that is sounding incoherent over a fellow nairalander that decided to quit his political affiliation in a faceless forum? undecided......Boy ! you must be one sick dude and I spit on your smelly face.

Go back to your first shameful post and see how pathetic you were sounding like biitch that was fuccked and dumped. grin

Hey! manbiitch - I was done with school and made my own clean money and still making it , while you were still catching hell on the streets of Lagos. tongue
Mad man, go and sleep and don't get too emotional while doing your diick riding job ,them Germans don't take bullshiit from monkeys like you.

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by bayulll01(m): 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
berem:
I should make it clear to you that I am not being paid to support APC and Buhari. Nairaland friends who
Please,this would be the last time you will accuse me falsely. I don't normally have verbal exchange of words with women especially if they are anti-Jonathan.
Berem you don't need to get too emotional on this issues,like seriously leave the issues,we knows those who really want change for this country and we knows those who are just fake and importers,to be sincere is only a mediocre or a senseless fellow will act the way that thing acted,I don't want to give him all the attention cos he did not deserved it,all I know is change will come

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by zimoni(f): 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
I can see my brother Anago is back online(Hope I'm right). God be with you Bro. All The Best.
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Descartes: 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
FreeGlobe:

grin grin grin grin
The guy can write o no be small. Shame no gree am enter thread. Bärcanistä gonna tear them to shreds in next couple of weeks. Then again, I laugh in cantonese...grin

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
obergath:

You were properly schooled in a foreign land but I guess that emboldened part on your comment above speaks volume. grin

Olodo with his amala and ewedu infested brain claiming something else. grin

Taah! commot for my face before I slap you enter coma. grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by ManMountain(m): 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Descartes:
Ijaw, serving two masters. cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by FreeGlobe(f): 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
berem:
I should make it clear to you that I am not being paid to support APC and Buhari. Nairaland friends who know me personally knows I am not being paid to support him. My support for Buhari is borne out of my passion for a change from this clueless government. If I am being paid to support Buhari,I don't think my family will also be Buharists.

hahahaha see threat! berem no go kill me with laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Descartes: 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
ManMountain:

Ijaw, serving two masters. cheesy
k
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
Descartes:
I tell ya. grin

Bunch of useless hateful and spiteful fellows they are yet they celebrated him but as soon as the man saw the light and left they started cursing their parents.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Senate Vs Magu: Court Judgement Has No Effect - Sagay, Keyamo React / Boko Haram: Why I Haven’t Criticised Buhari Despite Borno’s Worsening Insecurity / Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.