Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? (39461 Views)

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Blackeard(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2015
Mbanu no! She should use the washing machine biko

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by holyokoto(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2015
I Do that, There is no big deal in washing my Girl's cloth
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
its not worth getting angry over....i advice u EX him grin

all these demonic advice

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by lolaxavier(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2015
Chizzy20:
yeah true, its jst once in a while, bt sum ladies take advantage of it, which shouldn't be so.

Well, yeah you are right...But my stand remains that a man should also lend a helping hand in cases as such. Some guys don't just offer to help at all in household chores...
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, that's the sad reality
Lmao. Is it?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by LazyGod(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2015
Some of you are still adding clauses, "so long it's circumstantial", "if there are no underwear". What's wrong to wash her underwear when there's nothing wrong to wear her 'under' on your dick?

You're still struggling with the illiterate mentality of 'Male Chauvinism'.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by treasuress: 11:35am On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:
Please o is there anything wrong with a guy washing his girlfriend's clothes? After all we wash yours.

I asked my boo to help me with some clothes. He got so angry..-

Please did i do something wrong ni? undecided
no wonder you cant respect your husband you will be expecting him to wash your clothes ...this generation is sick
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2015
Kolade354:
Wahs my gurlfriend clothes? Is she Handicap or what?

I wonder ooooo.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Originalsly: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:
Please o is there anything wrong with a guy washing his girlfriend's clothes? After all we wash yours.

Hmmm..... why you have sooo much dirty clothes piled up that you had to ask for help to wash? For me to help it depends.....if you are sick.... a new mother or such then I'll do it without you having to ask ..... but if you be watching TV ...running your mouth on fone ... out parading the streets all day.... or is just damn lazy.....hmmmmm..... if you ask me I'll get twice as angry as your bf!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by lolaxavier(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2015
pureguide:
ur are very stupid asking him to do that. Its ur responsibility not his. Just find way an please him. Because that's even an insult.

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by leke12(m): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

It is very very very WRONG!!!! GF? NEVER!!! Can only do dat to my legal wife(in some circumstances). Can't loose my pride and culture in the name of civilization. Reading this am even getting angry with u....lol

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by ronald4lif(m): 11:39am On Feb 22, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lmao. Is it?

Yes in most cases I think, some women talk just way a bit too much

Would you gist with friends if your man was to do such?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by temmy3723(m): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2015
YES NAH
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes in most cases I think, some women talk just way a bit too much

Would you gist with friends if your man was to do such?
No sha. Nobody has done such for me and even If somebody has I won't.

You are right sha.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by hensben(m): 11:42am On Feb 22, 2015
chiibekee:
If u can't wash my clothes then I can't wash urs. If u can't wash my undies, then I can't wash ur boxer and singlets
this ur logic nor apply to marriage sha
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

I do wash my girls' cloths sometimes when I feel like just doing something but with a washing machine though.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by tintingz(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2015
[size=14pt]Ahuzubillai...

Wash girlfriend gini??

i can only wash my wife clothes when needed. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by hassymo5(m): 11:45am On Feb 22, 2015
GUYS MY BABE WASH MY CLOTHES ALWAYS because I HATE WASHING,, BUT ONCE IN WHILE I DO WASH MY CLOTH MY SELF,, AND IF HER CLOTHES ARE DIRTY ONE OR TWO AND SHE ASK ME TO HELP I DO IT...
YOU DON'T FORCE RESPECT U EARN IT....
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by upsonn(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2015
vjsmiles:
A CARING GUY WILL DO THAT..
I PERSONALLY CAN DO THAT BUT BRA PANTIES NAH NAH smiley

But you can remove the same PANTIES AND BRA to do shoki...hypocrisy!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by upsonn(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2015
vjsmiles:
A CARING GUY WILL DO THAT..
I PERSONALLY CAN DO THAT BUT BRA PANTIES NAH NAH smiley

But you can remove the same PANTIES AND BRA to do shoki and kerewawa...hmm....hypocrisy!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Krasid(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2015
No way.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by ernecy(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2015
nafin wrong, only if u make it a habit
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by thermalroll: 11:47am On Feb 22, 2015
Nonsence, i park my cloths to dry cleaner. Let her do same, will not wash any woman cloths being g/friend or wife.
Dont worry, when your mate are strongly to become senators and presidos, you dey house dey wash your wiffy panties.

WHAT HAS LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT?

If i love you and i need to show it, then i must wash your clothes abi?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by leonprince: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2015
Depends on the guy's orientation, bt I see nothing wrong with it sha.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by ronald4lif(m): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2015
Herzumpther:
No sha. Nobody has done such for me and even If somebody has I won't.

You are right sha.

Okay then. Thanks
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by kokonuthead: 11:50am On Feb 22, 2015
nothing wrong but i can't do it, she can make it permant
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 22, 2015
deebee13:

No dearie, absolutely nothing wrong. My boo helped me wash mine cos I was too lazy to...and he got a mind blowing reward wink! It depends on ur level of understanding sha.
i gerrit
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nicklaus(m): 11:53am On Feb 22, 2015
It's funny that some guys can't wash bra and pant but can suck b.r.e.a.s.t and Kitty-Cat. An ugly question thoangry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by HirstMOG(m): 11:54am On Feb 22, 2015
Must you tell the public everything you do in secret. May be your next topic should be, "if it's right to pack your gurl's poo"

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Truckpusher(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

There is nothing wrong as long as it is not a routine chore for your guy.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by seedbaba(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2015
Its a personal thing, I have washed my GF's clothes, my sister's and my mum clothes and underwear.it depend on the condition at which you have to do that.. They wash mine why can't I wash their's. Some guys be forming bigger boy while they neglect a simple responsible act that will incur God' blessing on them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee / 7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner / Why Do Married Men Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.