Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? (39452 Views)

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by mozinta: 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
Many people are still traditionalists at heart so I understand where your boyfriend is coming from. He probably thinks you're trying to turn him into your bytch, by doing what he may perceive as "woman's work".

In my culture, which is obviously very different from yours, we're told not to wash the clothes of a man you're not married to because those are the benefits of a husband. It's like that saying about a cow & milk... or however it goes. Even with husbands, there are certain items to which you're not allowed to wash, such as his underwear & socks. It is believed that it makes him disrespect you. Don't know how true that is though because I've never tested it. Meaning I do not wash a man's underwear & socks because it's against my culture & tradition.Don't want some mofo disrespecting me now lol.
Hieboh! Waraweinah!
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Tashaamania(f): 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
yimu grin
dont come and be saying what you cannot do oh, ehen angry shey you can do it? wink
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by anigbajumo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
pureguide:
if not that you are so useless and stupid. How can a man wash the cloths he bought for u with his heart earned money.

Because am sure ur type is the jobless type. Judging from the title u gave to ur boyfriend boo. From boo to moo. I just pray the guy realizes the mistake he made knowing u + taking u as his girlfriend before u charm him. This one u dey call am boo maybe him dey drop barz scatter for u like mugu.

Incase u don't know everything is wrong in asking a guy to wash ur cloths. Is ur mother washing ur fathers cloths!? Or ur brothers washing ur sisters cloths? Its either ur that type of a child that was brought up in a bad way or disowned by ur people.

So if ur husband suffer go work come back. Him go wash ur pants and bra? Nawa o. Thunder strike u. Stupid girl.
Nt only thunder fire her FIRE FIRE HER
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by ribbit: 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

when a wife wash her husbands clothes, it not becuz its her duty its becuz of the love she has for her husband..she is not a maid..she isnt married to do chores but becuz of her loving nature..soo its nt duty.or culture
its one of the duties abeg..

if man provides for the family... work all day for some nasty old man just to feed his family, is that the duty of the husband?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Reaper231(m): 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
Don't forget there's a diff btw yur wife and galfrnd ohhhh. It's nt so bad to help a wife out so long its nt becoming a duty and of course no pants. Certain things r extremely personal to ladies that's why d sensible ones won't even let anoda girl wash their panties. When yur wife is either very sick or heavily pregnant I think its ok to help out especially if there's no maid.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by femimike1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ladies can be funny at times, if u wash it once (willingly, unintentionally, or anyhow sha) she will ask u for it again ..

Girl-----; baby, can u plz assist me in washing washing dat pink top?
Boy..... ; cant u do that urself?
Girl.......; but u'v helped me b4, there's no big deal nah...

Summary..
Ladies will always ask for more
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by lolaxavier(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
pureguide:
if not that you are so useless and stupid. How can a man wash the cloths he bought for u with his heart earned money.

Because am sure ur type is the jobless type. Judging from the title u gave to ur boyfriend boo. From boo to moo. I just pray the guy realizes the mistake he made knowing u + taking u as his girlfriend before u charm him. This one u dey call am boo maybe him dey drop barz scatter for u like mugu.

Incase u don't know everything is wrong in asking a guy to wash ur cloths. Is ur mother washing ur fathers cloths!? Or ur brothers washing ur sisters cloths? Its either ur that type of a child that was brought up in a bad way or disowned by ur people.

So if ur husband suffer go work come back. Him go wash ur pants and bra? Nawa o. Thunder strike u. Stupid girl.

This is why it is not important for everyone to talk on NL. A simple topic for discussion and you have turned it into a cursing game. It goes a long way to show how empty you are upstairs, just ranting like a mad cow...You need serious mental evaluation...
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
mozinta:
Hieboh! Waraweinah!

Translation
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Chizzy20(f): 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
jericco1:

fairytales
Bros d fact u cant do it, doesnt mean dere re pple who cant do it.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

its ur type dat will tell a woman to sit home n do nufin n still insult her bout it..go get a maid
lol. Yeye girl
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by chidexxy007(m): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Kolade354:
Wahs my gurlfriend clothes? Is she Handicap or what?
I wonder o
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Truckpusher(m): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tashaamania:

dont come and be saying what you cannot do oh, ehen angry shey you can do it? wink
What is this one talking about? cheesy tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
lolaxavier:

This is why it is not important for everyone to talk on NL. A simple topic for discussion and you have turned it into a cursing game. It goes a long way to show how empty you are upstairs, just ranting like a mad cow...You need serious mental evaluation...
oga English teacher. Sir. Shey na ur papa get NL. Ni? I c hw loaded u r upstairs. Ur papa dey wash ur mama. Cloth? If u want chyk d beb use other format. Leave dis ur oyibo grammar. See mouth like serious mental evaluation
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by lolaxavier(m): 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Edusouls:
any guy washing clothe for her girlfriend is a big slap in the face of men and betrays our respect, there things not even said,talkless of being done,real men are the kings and rulers of earth, we have very tight limits, no matter the extent of love...tufiakwa to any man that dares stup so low...

Guy when have you become an advocate for all men. Abeg speak for yourself. The fact that you cant do it does not make whoever does it less a man.
Which king u be? Wetin u dey rule? Abeg go park well...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by dammytosh: 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
money121:

jobless man?? I smell laziness for ur body..

Awon smelloss grin

Ode,

You must have made some terrible assumptions.

Clothes for the next 2 weeks i carefully packed like new clothes.

That you wash your clothes yourself does not make you hardworking or neat, it might mean you are damn broke...

Thanks to my dry cleaner.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by lovely17(m): 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
clothes yes panties and bra capital No
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by mozinta: 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Translation
Kunjaani?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by dammytosh: 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

u lazy shaa

Yes extremely lazy working hard on what matters.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by lolaxavier(m): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
pureguide:
oga English teacher. Sir. Shey na ur papa get NL. Ni? I c hw loaded u r upstairs. Ur papa dey wash ur mama. Cloth? If u want chyk d beb use other format. Leave dis ur oyibo grammar. See mouth like serious mental evaluation

Once again, you have stupidly displayed how foolish you and your parent are. By the way, I have other intelligent people to deal with. You are just a spec of sand in this whole matter. I don't have your time.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by vision2050: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Guys could be funny sha they can't wash their gals undies but they can quickly remove the undies when they are press down.
I'm guilty as well.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by tomzman: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
seunoni34:
Washing machine cost less than 25k now. I can't even allow my gf wash my clothes when she's not my wife. It's very awkward. And I won't do that to her except she's handicapped or sick.
As if you took this from my mind.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
lolaxavier:

i tire ooo...simple topic for discussion...i jes reason d topic put for nairaland ooo
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Tashaamania(f): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
lovely17:
clothes yes panties and bra capital No
Cheii husband material kiss
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by shaqhead: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
money121:
No

infact am washing my WiFE clothes as am droping dis comment grin
For me washing my GIRLFRIEND is a big NO NO except in extreme situations dt hasnt arisen yet bcz in d first place am nt one to even pile my clothes for her to wash! In my opinion, there are certain "RIGHTS and PRIVILEGES" reserved for certain levels of relationships. For my wife yes, but girlfriend, Capital NO!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
lolaxavier:

Once again, you have stupidly displayed how foolish you and your parent are. By the way, I have other intelligent people to deal with. You are just a spec of sand in this whole matter. I don't have your time.
mr intelligent. Another grammar. Go die na. But before then answer me. Ur papa dey wash ur mama pants n bra? Yes. Or. No. ?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
Until it is normal for a girl to woo a guy propose to him pay his groom price
Then it is not normal to wash a girls cloth

Cai op u get liver oo

E be like say that guy don spoil u to much
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Tashaamania(f): 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
What is this one talking about? cheesy tongue
okay I get it, you were just saying what you cannot do cheesy tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by ireneidiva(f): 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
TDstarr:
now i know you girls are sick in the brain, why should she wash his clothes, you are sick
Nah, you really can't be talking to me. Its your sister that you are talking to.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by AdeQuate18: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Yea that's If she don use jazz on me or the witches in my village are using remote to control my head
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
'Efo' know as vegetable among the Yorubas has two meaning; Soup and slavery concotion.. so if your girlfriend gave you 'Efo' to eat last night and you're helping her to wash her clothes this morning; you eat slavery concotion last night not soup.. "o ti j'efo"

girlfriend for that matter
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by mkoabiola: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
NOoooooooooo
I won't try it again
I av tried it 1ce ,she took it 4 granted snc den it a no no no
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
Adaezeagu:
I was discussing with a friend yesterday( he wants me to be his wife) we were taking about our likes and dislike.so I told him I don't lyk washing plenty clothes,dat I prefer washing bit by bit. He then threw dis questions at me
Will u wash my clothes wen we get married?
Me- I will wash your clothes but I will buy a washiing machine to make it easier and less stressful. He was like hell no!!
He said and I quote" all dis educated girls are becoming lazy dis days. When I was staying with my cousin,his wife use to wash my clothes". I told him that the cousin's wife is doing eye service. I can't start what I will.not be able to finish. I told him to go look for a maid to marry. Mtchewwwwwwwww

Ok for ur mind u don be badoo abi
No worry time will tell

Then u will make washing clothes ur hobby
And wait for any hary to show up

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) / Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.