Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? (39470 Views)

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by kelvinnn(m): 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:
Please o is there anything wrong with a guy washing his girlfriend's clothes? After all we wash yours.

I asked my boo to help me with some clothes. He got so angry..-

Please did i do something wrong ni? undecided
Helping my girlfriend to wash her clothes is not a bad thing.......am the one that will do it willingly.......not her telling me to do it......it sounds disrespectful sad
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Rexnegro(m): 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:
Please o is there anything wrong with a guy washing his girlfriend's clothes? After all we wash yours.

To me is no big deal as far am in love and in return I fell same way that u truly love me...why won't I wash my gf cloths....hey op I tink ur guy see it as a big deal and he's not too sure about u guys ending...
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by kelvinnn(m): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

He probably got angry.....maybe due to the way u told him.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Blitz888(m): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
its not worth getting angry over....i advice u EX him grin
to Ex no be wahala na to replace. You know if she get reserve? Be careful how you advice others.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by victors123: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
I think there is nothing bad in it by wash ur wife clothes even include under wear!!!! When she can help u wash ur own both of u are helper to each others!!! For my on poit of view nothing it
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by iSmalles(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
money121:
No

infact am washing my wife clothes as am droping dis comment grin

THE ANSWER IS no WHETHER WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND

nAIRALANDERS ABI i no talk WELL
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Edusouls(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
any guy washing clothe for her girlfriend is a big slap in the face of men and betrays our respect, there things not even said,talkless of being done,real men are the kings and rulers of earth, we have very tight limits, no matter the extent of love...tufiakwa to any man that dares stup so low...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by hensben(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
deebee13:

No dearie, absolutely nothing wrong. My boo helped me wash mine cos I was too lazy to...and he got a mind blowing reward wink! It depends on ur level of understanding sha.
lies lies lies

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by ffo(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

i have been washing my wife's clothes since she got pregnant. but never did that when we were courting.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by emiye(m): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
temitemi1:
I do that always!! No big deal...
No wonder !

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by krystiankachi(m): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Elypsis:
Wetin dey dia Its no big deal so long its circumstantial....
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
Many people are still traditionalists at heart so I understand where your boyfriend is coming from. He probably thinks you're trying to turn him into your bytch, by doing what he may perceive as "woman's work".

In my culture, which is obviously very different from yours, we're told not to wash the clothes of a man you're not married to because those are the benefits of a husband. It's like that saying about a cow & milk... or however it goes. Even with husbands, there are certain items to which you're not allowed to wash, such as his underwear & socks. It is believed that it makes him disrespect you. Don't know how true that is though because I've never tested it. Meaning I do not wash a man's underwear & socks because it's against my culture & tradition.Don't want some mofo disrespecting me now lol.

Socks and,underwear are not part of the culture of any tribe in Nigeria. Wholly western. Just sayin'
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by nickydof(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
twinee:
There is nothing wrong with it, so long there. Is love and understanding.....

How would you feel if you visit your elder brother and met him washing his gf's or wife's clothes(pants & bras inclusive) and she is watching super story (although there is also rice on the fire that she claims to be cooking)?

Tell me, how would you feel?

Any sensible girl wouldn't allow her man to wash her stuffs even if the dude out of love wishes to.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by mayor007(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
This girl sef. Shey you no sabi say he hates domestic work nii abii why you come dey yarn us tori for the gods now?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
anigbajumo:
Dnt mind her,na their type go turn their husbnd 2mumu...
na for those who want na. To me she even look like a harlot. Maybe na d guy give her money buy the cloths and she wants him to wash the cloths for him as well. Imagine. Wetin sef. Even if her private parts na gold. Useless girl
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by ebosse(m): 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
chiibekee:
If u can't wash my clothes then I can't wash urs. If u can't wash my undies, then I can't wash ur boxer and singlets

Ladies of this generation trying to turn guys to Zombies and robots.... I personally don't let ppl wash my clothes (Male or Female)...

But this "Do me I do U" thing shouldn't be 1sided... I mean, the guy doesn't wake up 1 morning and say to his GF "I'm going out to hustle I suggest you do the same too"

You girls r trying to eat your cake and have it....

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Tashaamania(f): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
There is nothing wrong as long as it is not a routine chore for your guy.
haha I love this kiss kiss
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Reaper231(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Depends on the circumstances. If I'm washingand she gat some I can add it up or she brings. Not some brat wearing her clothes all week then gather them for me to wash. And of course no bra and panties
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Truckpusher(m): 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tashaamania:

haha I love this kiss kiss
yimu grin
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

if not that you are so useless and stupid. How can a man wash the cloths he bought for u with his heart earned money.

Because am sure ur type is the jobless type. Judging from the title u gave to ur boyfriend boo. From boo to moo. I just pray the guy realizes the mistake he made knowing u + taking u as his girlfriend before u charm him. This one u dey call am boo maybe him dey drop barz scatter for u like mugu.

Incase u don't know everything is wrong in asking a guy to wash ur cloths. Is ur mother washing ur fathers cloths!? Or ur brothers washing ur sisters cloths? Its either ur that type of a child that was brought up in a bad way or disowned by ur people.

So if ur husband suffer go work come back. Him go wash ur pants and bra? Nawa o. Thunder strike u. Stupid girl.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by tyehmi(m): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
I can do that out of my love and wish for her but I will be mad at her if she asks me to wash for her. QED.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by stanisbaratheon: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
money121:
No

infact am washing my wife clothes as am droping dis comment grin

i suppose you're using your hands to type, are you washing it with your legs as you type with your hands??
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
kelvinnn:

Helping my girlfriend to wash her clothes is not a bad thing.......am the one that will do it willingly.......not her telling me to do it......it sounds disrespectful sad
tell am o
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by ireneidiva(f): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

Why should you even wash his clothes?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by TDstarr: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make I see any of my brothers wash clothe for geh angry

Ara chapiakwa ha onu dia undecided
olden days when a man does this it is assumed the woman has tied him down
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by anigbajumo(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
pureguide:
na for those who want na. To me she even look like a harlot. Maybe na d guy give her money buy the cloths and she wants him to wash the cloths for him as well. Imagine. Wetin sef. Even if her private parts na gold. Useless girl
Na so,I fink she s vile
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
oyb:

Socks and,underwear are not part of the culture of any tribe in Nigeria. Wholly western. Just sayin'

I'm not a Nigerian though & whether they are part of the culture or not, originally, they've since been incorporated into our cultures because we're no longer living in the era of loin cloths & whatnot.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by TDstarr: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
ireneidiva:

Why should you even wash his clothes?
now i know you girls are sick in the brain, why should she wash his clothes, you are sick
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
pureguide:
sharap its ur duty. Damn love. If ur husband don't put food on the table and provide for the household. Will u be talking of love? All what u ladies are after is money. Especially ur type. U even sound like a tart to me.
its ur type dat will tell a woman to sit home n do nufin n still insult her bout it..go get a maid
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by 9jatatafo(m): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Say wetin happen? Make una park well jare. Girlfriend not even wifey
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by jericco1(m): 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
Chizzy20:
hmm no big deal, it depends on d guy in question...One man's meat is anoda man's poison, would ve bin more fun nd romantic if u both wash it togeda, u wont even knw wen u re done.

fairytales

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) / Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In Delta. Photos / Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.