Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater (29975 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by dechandel(f): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
LewisO:

I didn't call u bad names, i was only upset when u summoned that girls moniker.

No problem!
Lol.. Sweetie no vex

He called me cause it was clowny Mrco.rk being silly lipsrsealed and not cause of any other ish smiley..

Danhumprey.. E no go better for you.. I laughed out loud in class angry grin
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by johnjon: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
LadyX:

I don't know any. Most ladies are timid, they won't beat their husbands.

Really?
I don't believe you.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Let me start looking out for all those wife beaters.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by kentochi(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
milychocs:

Happy Birthday infectiously happy kentochi
Bless
thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by kentochi(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
LewisO:

HBD! LLNP! Man.
thanks big bros
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by kentochi(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Pholayemi:
happy baiday to u. Wullnp
thanks dear
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by kentochi(m): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
LadyX:

Happy birthday!

ladyx
thanks alot
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by kentochi(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
alberto2k:

Happy birthday bro!
senior man thanks alot.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Danhumprey: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
dechandel:
Lol.. Sweetie no vex

He called me cause it was clowny Mrco.rk being silly lipsrsealed and not cause of any other ish smiley..

Danhumprey.. E no go better for you.. I laughed out loud in class angry grin
Lol. I've been wondering where you've been as of late.embarassed
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
Only a man can tell...
LadyX:
1. If he's not proud of you
He might feel like you are some kind of *embarrassment* to him. He might also resent you because he'll feel that people look down upon him because of you.

2. If he's possessive
He sees you as one of his belongings, so if feels threatened (like someone might snatch you away from him) he might beat to protect his territory.

3. If he's a mama's boy
He might beat because his mum comes first & he'll see you as trying to break that bond.

4. If he's a flirt
He'll beat because you'll try to put him in line and he'll take it for you trying to control his life.

5. If he's insecure
He feels that he might lose you any time, so you'll find yourselves quarreling over "Who called you?", "Who did you stop to greet?" etc. This might lead to beating.

6. If he's a drunk
When he knocks and you go to open the door, you might receive a punch...Alcohol has a way of interferring with someone's reasoning capacity. That's why when someone is drunk, they can give even their deepest secret.

7. If he uses drugs (Cocaine, heroine, etc). The explanation is same as above.

8. If he gets angry easily/he's highly temperamental
When you are angry you can do crazy things, which include beating. Some people know how to control their anger, but others don't.

9. If he's a chauvinist
He has prejudice against women. He sees them as inferior beings who have no say. If you try to challenge his beliefs/the status quo, he might beat you.

10. If he's a masochist
A masochist is someone who obtains pleasure from receiving punishment. He might transfer that to you thinking that you'll also like it.

These guys are our brothers and will marry one day. What advice can you give to a lady whose partner is apotential *beater* (especially when leaving is not an option)?

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LadyX(f): 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
johnjon:

Really?
I don't believe you.
Why don't u believe me? grin
I'm serious I don't know
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by cutiepie01(f): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
alberto2k:

First you gotta ask why

If u sense he's getting upset
Then tryna calm him down

Every man, has "mumu button" and every lady should learn how to use it to calm him down

P.S: someone who truely loves you won't be asking you to do something outrageous smiley
pls lecture me more abt d 'mumu button'

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LadyX(f): 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Only a man can tell...
A lady can also tell. For instance if he doesn't alway want u to accompany him. Or he's not willing to introduce u to his friends.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LadyX(f): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
kentochi:

ladyx
thanks alot
Welcome dear
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by cutiepie01(f): 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
LewisO:
Ladyx well put and nice post, u must be a very intelligent lady, i deduce to your post, why can't u go into 'cancelling'? U can make it there.

*Thumb up*
'counselling' pls
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LewisO: 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
cutiepie01:
'counselling' pls
Madam, check the thread well, have done that myself a long time, and she knows.

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by richielan: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.
I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do,
cashbay20.com
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
And since i don't have a friend?
LadyX:

A lady can also tell. For instance if he doesn't alway want u to accompany him. Or he's not willing to introduce u to his friends.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LadyX(f): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bolded:

what problem if i may ask? undecided
The problem is doing what he asks u to do even if u are not ok with without asking questions.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LadyX(f): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
pastorKosiso:
And since i don't have a friend?
A keen lady will know whether you are proud of her or not even if u don't have friends (i know u have friends)
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by alberto2k(m): 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
cutiepie01:
pls lecture me more abt d 'mumu button'

Just ask some experienced ladies, they'll give u the best explanation smiley

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by searay(m): 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
lovat:
A mama's boy acts like being programmed, he doesn't care or respect the wife views, he belives Mama is always right and he sees the wife as a cog in the wheel of Mama's affection. A mama's boy is real hell living with
Disliked
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by gramillion(f): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hmmmmmm.jst passin by
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
I dont have friends dear...
LadyX:

A keen lady will know whether you are proud of her or not even if u don't have friends (i know u have friends)
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LadyX(f): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
pastorKosiso:
I dont have friends dear...
Why don't you have friends? As per your moniker, are u a pastor for real? You mean u don't have even casual friends?
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by nellyalph: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
My in-law that apologises for every of his wrong doings now beats my sis, throws her bags, change the locks and takes his children to his mom. So my my dear, it doesnt show for face lyk AIDS....
Jus pray for the right person
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by nellyalph: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
My in-law that apologises for every of his wrong doings now beats my sis, throws her bags out, change the locks and takes his children to his mom. So my dear, it doesnt show for face lyk AIDS....
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Yes for real by the grace of God. I can't really say why i don't have friends. I have people i chat with like school mates and all that, but i don't really have one guy i can show to you this person is my friend asin knows my where about, visit me and all that. Its cool though. My friends are my congregation, my Facebook friends, you, and other people i exchange pleasantry with.
LadyX:

Why don't you have friends? As per your moniker, are u a pastor for real? You mean u don't have even casual friends?
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LadyX(f): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Yes for real by the grace of God. I can't really say why i don't have friends. I have people i chat with like school mates and all that, but i don't really have one guy i can show to you this person is my friend asin knows my where about, visit me and all that. Its cool though. My friends are my congregation, my Facebook friends, you, and other people i exchange pleasantry with.
Understood.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Mhizizzy(f): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
brito:
If he talks too much, ladies listen if the guy you're dating is talking too much pls be careful. women naturally talks a lot that's how God created us but if a guy talks like a woman there is a problem. If you both are arguing he may want to shut you up by beating. Every man want his gf or wife to respect him by keeping quiet when he's talking, that seems impossible if he's talking . LewisO hope you don't talk too much cos its a no, no for me.
any Guy dah talks too much has become a woman nd women fights..
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Mhizizzy(f): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
nellyalph:
My in-law that apologises for every of his wrong doings now beats my sis, throws her bags, change the locks and takes his children to his mom. So my my dear, it doesnt show for face lyk AIDS....

Wicked husband
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Justinakusu(m): 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
kentochi:
Guys ma plus 1 year today.
Can somebody wish me happy birthday!.
Am so happy.
happy birthday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.