Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater (29947 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by xpac01(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
lovat:
A mama's boy acts like being programmed, he doesn't care or respect the wife views, he belives Mama is always right and he sees the wife as a cog in the wheel of Mama's affection. A mama's boy is real hell living with
Wrong. From experience very wrong. Mama's boy are always cool and gentle with every woman.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by alchemist(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
I blame some girls sha. I once dated a girl who told me she miss her ex bf who use to beat her. I just open my mouth shocked shocked shocked like what d Bleep
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LadyX(f): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
TDstarr:
SO AM A WIFE BEATER?? WHAT WILL I DO?? cry :' cry :' cry cry
You will need to change your mindset about beating women. First, you need to recognise that it's not right. Then seek professional help.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by kika23(f): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
TDstarr:
lemme not lie from my experience with women, even in the days of our fore fathers, even women know that some times when they are beginning to disgrace themselves .....a slap brings back their senses, not beating.....just one slap grin cheesy

joking*but seriously* a slap only*

Loooool!! Just one slap.... Hehehe
I will off!! grin grin
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by blesoh(f): 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
brito:
If he talks too much, ladies listen if the guy you're dating is talking too much pls be careful. women naturally talks a lot that's how God created us but if a guy talks like a woman there is a problem. If you both are arguing he may want to shut you up by beating. Every man want his gf or wife to respect him by keeping quiet when he's talking, that seems impossible if he's talking . LewisO hope you don't talk too much cos its a no, no for me.
my dear u re so right about this,my cousin's husband is a parrot,very lifely nd generous plus proud too,he beats my cousin often to d extend of removing one of her teeth.but naturally u wont blv he does dat to a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by MrCork: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
LewisO:
Ladyx well put and nice post, u must be a very intelligent lady, i deduce to your post, why can't u go into cancelling? U can make it there.

*Thumb up*

****cancelling** this is wot u people callit ther in Nigeria? **cancelling** cancel who? I take it LewisO from the village (no oofeinse) undecided

3 Likes

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by kika23(f): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
MrCork:

....YOU??...Ma future wifey??...F*** NO...Never ever ever HELL Mother F******kin NO..

...sweery u are different... You are light skin!!!
wink

My sweerry, I trust you my darling wink

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss
kiss

Just for you my sweery wink
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LadyX(f): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
dotna:
The only sign is if he beats u
This is like telling someone, "You'll only prove that a cobra is poisonous if it bites and you start feeling pain and the place swells."

It's good to recognise the signs and take precaution.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by MrCork: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

My sweerry, I trust you my darling wink

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss
kiss

Just for you my sweery wink

...I think u juss made ma *Kondo* standup...thanks! angry

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LadyX(f): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nicklaus:
Advice ? Grab your running boots and BOUNCE !
What if running is not an option? grin grin
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by MrCork: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
LadyX:

This is like telling someone, "You'll only prove that a cobra is poisonous if it bites and you start feeling pain and the place swells."

It's good to recognise the signs and take precaution.

..sweery so u don't tink its right for Guy to slap u?..how so? angry

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by harffie(m): 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
I'm sorry buh I don't agree!
Some men will look gentle buh..........try 'em!
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LadyX(f): 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
MrCork:

..sweery so u don't tink its right for Guy to slap u?..how so? angry

Why should a guy slap me? Give me 3 valid reason!
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LewisO: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
LadyX:

Thanks LewisO.
I Haven't thought about counselling as a profession, though I counsel some of my friends and acquaintances when they have issues.
I wouldn't even know where to start as a professional counsellor.

U should be able to work it out, based on qualities u have got, i know it's not just what u can just start in some few years, u need to stay close to those who are into it, so u won't get confused while going into it, Or try log-on to some sites if u can learn the procedures there it can help u out, and u can devote your other jobs in mind with it so u can handle it and some other career jobs with it.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
brito:

If he tries that no.......for him today. I don't like guys that talk too much, such guys don't take advice
Have you finished advising yourself? If cash is there, you must stay. You know that!
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Icudkill: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
alberto2k:
Op Your list makes alota sense

I remember the day I slapped a girl in high school (though she caused it)
I took ill hours later, it was like a near death experience...
Somehow I got a little strength the next day, I hurriedly went to this girl and begged her... She was crying and she told me she has forgiven me

Mehn, I started feeling better and hale from that moment...

Since that day I learnt my Lessons the hard way and I vowed to my self never to hit any girl again. smiley

Pls o
In Nigeria isit high school or secondary school.
Or do u live in Amelika
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LadyX(f): 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
LewisO:

U should be able to work it out, based on qualities u have got, i know it's not just what u can just start in some few years, u need to stay close to those who are into it, so u won't get confused while going into it, Or try log-on to some sites if u can learn the procedures there it can help u out, and u can devote your other jobs in mind with it so u can handle it and some other career jobs with it.
Thanks. I'll look into it.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Funkychic(f): 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Enegod:
to go and learn kung-fu or tai-chi to contain the situation grin grin

Hehehehehe....I no fit comment!. sorry....I no fit shout oo #lols
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nicklaus(m): 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
LadyX:

What if running is not an option? grin grin
Stay for more beating. Perhaps it's the best thing to do for love wink
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LewisO: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
MrCork:

****cancelling** this is wot u people callit ther in Nigeria? ** cancelling ** *Counselling*cancel who? I take it LewisO from the village(no oofeinse) undecided

I never knew my keyboard wrote that i would have read it before posting, thanks! I stays in Spain.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
ferdimako:

Have you finished advising yourself? If cash is there, you must stay. You know that!

Which wind blow this fool my way this hot afternoon? I was not talking to you Mr, why did u quote me? For your info broke ass nigga, money answereth all things, its the love of it that is evil.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
I'm a momma's boy, but nothing would ever make me lay my hands on women. It's really a very coward act.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LewisO: 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
LadyX:

Thanks. I'll look into it.
Please don't mind my swift keyboard, i never knew it was Cancelling I typed ought, to be *Counselling* i ought to have read it before posting, am sorry it just the keyboard English suggestions.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Enegod(m): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
MrCork:

...I think u juss made ma *Kondo* standup...thanks! angry
grin

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
nice list!

Number 3 tho, why will i be with a man who gets angry all the time, and even angry at himself. That's a pure risk i will never take.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LadyX(f): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nicklaus:
Stay for more beating. Perhaps it's the best thing to do for love wink
It's not the best thing to do...some advice perhaps about how to live with such a partner? You know eventually all these men with settle with someone's daughter or sister.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by LadyX(f): 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
alchemist:
I blame some girls sha. I once dated a girl who told me she miss her ex bf who use to beat her. I just open my mouth shocked shocked shocked like what d Bleep
There are few strange individuals on this planet. She's one of them.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Enegod(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Funkychic:

Hehehehehe....I no fit comment!. sorry....I no fit shout oo #lols
trust me... a very good advice grin
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by scribble: 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Look no further than APC members

Dino Melaye

Fashola brother

And other suspects

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) / My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend / I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.